PDA

View Full Version : europeans get head start on euro server?

gyanygyany12
01-29-2009, 05:29 PM
was wondering, are us europeans gonna get a head start on the 12-sky2 euro server before the already experienced asians/americans jump in and swamp the place? I'm all for a mixed community and no IP bans but i'd rather not have to begin the game in catch up mode to all those players who failed to become top dog on their own server.
Fair point methinks...

Serenity Guanyin Masters and Associates

spirios2
01-29-2009, 06:33 PM
from what i herd Europe is ment to play first or there own server cant mem what it said one website and cant find again to see =( but anyway if usa/asian get before us it makes me proud knowing that i lvl up catch them and whip them to the ground as they eat my dust lol

GL

01-29-2009, 07:36 PM
Where did you hear such thing? I believe its for everyone. :) The European = Europe Based Server?

smoky2
01-29-2009, 09:22 PM
Is this still not announced....i havent read it so not sure about it...If the EU comes frist from what i read then servers could be placed anywhere mabe UK or more of a central place in France or Germany...could be anywhere....but i assume the US can log in to.....

spirios2
01-29-2009, 11:58 PM
i just goin by what i heard i trying to find the website if i find i repost here

gyanygyany12
01-31-2009, 08:17 PM
From what I understand the Asians and Americans already have there own servers, but they will still be allowed to access the new European server once released.
All i'm suggesting is that these gaming communities will already have a pretty complete understanding of the game giving them an unfair advantage. I simply feel it would be the right thing to do is the let the intended audience enjoy and discover this new product before it becomes crowded with "Pros" who couldnt become the top ranked player on there own servers.

goldwyn20002
01-31-2009, 08:34 PM
Dont worry, many of the asians and americans will be quite helpful...so if you have any questions in game or need help finding something, i bet there will be enough ppl to help you out. Besides that just grind grind grind...keep up with the lvls and you will learn while you play...there is really not a big advantage.

01-31-2009, 10:07 PM
When was there an american ts2 ;x

You can easily hop over to the other ts2 and get the advantage...

nicolita2
01-31-2009, 11:34 PM
I just want you to be aware of 3 things

You have a serenity gaun sign from 12-sky 1 inside your sig, do we make you guys wait before you could join our us based servers?
How is they're going to be a learning curve? Unless you speak the languages of the games current releases non of which are english, then youdon't get an unfair advantage, unless you concider selection for closed beta unfair.
And last but not least 12SKY2 FTW!

tomas2312
02-01-2009, 03:11 AM
From what I understand the Asians and Americans already have there own servers, but they will still be allowed to access the new European server once released.
All i'm suggesting is that these gaming communities will already have a pretty complete understanding of the game giving them an unfair advantage. I simply feel it would be the right thing to do is the let the intended audience enjoy and discover this new product before it becomes crowded with "Pros" who couldnt become the top ranked player on there own servers.

Wow. Funny.

USA / CAN doesn't have a Twelve Sky 2 server. And it's sad that most of the info/guides/help given on these forums was done by North American players.

I understand you played Serenity in Twelve Sky 1? TS1 was an American based game, but they allowed everyone to start at the same time.

Another thing, this game isn't crowded with "pros that couldnt become top dogs". Its crouded with the actual live "Top Dogs". Everyone in TS1 from top CP rankers, to top level rankers, to closed beta veterabs to top guild leaders. There all here. So I dunno where you're going by saying that there are "failed" pros or "TS2 experienced" Americans here. And if you want a head on the game, why don't you try out one of the other Twelve Sky 2 servers?

02-01-2009, 03:57 AM
Or maybe he needs to step up his game xD