PDA

View Full Version : Salutare tuturor!!!

EmiGHENEA2
01-15-2009, 06:39 PM
Where is it? in wich country? I hope it's close to me and lagg free :)

The Netherlands ftw 8-)

EnSabahNur2
01-15-2009, 06:42 PM
Hopefully in the UK or somewhere around it :P

(MAKE IT EDINBURGH ^^ )

omnytrix2
01-15-2009, 06:43 PM
Right now we cannot release technical information about the location of the servers. Though the will be in Europe.

Asasinul12
01-15-2009, 06:46 PM
Right now we cannot release technical information about the location of the servers. Though the will be in Europe.

Just a question on technical support. Will you be releasing faq's for people to assist themselves, or have a technical forum section that is monitored for issues? One of the problems I saw myself is that the technical quesiton areas are often disused after a time, and new less technically inclined people tend to feel left out.

omnytrix2
01-15-2009, 06:49 PM
Just a question on technical support. Will you be releasing faq's for people to assist themselves, or have a technical forum section that is monitored for issues? One of the problems I saw myself is that the technical quesiton areas are often disused after a time, and new less technically inclined people tend to feel left out.
That may be a good idea to add a technical help subforum. However, I have seen many times where those forums became too cluttered and ending up not doing what it was intended to do. Though we are working on a list of FAQs that other versions of TwelveSky 2 are using as a basis and will be adding more as we go along.

Asasinul12
01-15-2009, 06:53 PM
That may be a good idea to add a technical help subforum. However, I have seen many times where those forums became too cluttered and ending up not doing what it was intended to do. Though we are working on a list of FAQs that other versions of TwelveSky 2 are using as a basis and will be adding more as we go along.

True enough, its a question of prioritising I suppose, and finding an easy way to seperate the true support issues from the simply resolved ones. If you need assistance, let me know. Am technically inclined.

You could also write a script to assist with support, a form of drop down solutions box that would access a FAQ or predesigned Question and Answer for simple issues, and have the more complex moved to a technical area. Although that should not be something answered by a MAYN admin otherwise you will own the problem to completion and that could be its own headache and source of finger pointing perhaps. It may be wiser to have that as a volunteer support section, the onus is on the community to solve, and to assist one another.

Just a thought.

copcea122
01-15-2009, 07:00 PM

(MAKE IT EDINBURGH ^^ )
its coming our in Europe so yeah close tot he uk..

EmiGHENEA2
01-15-2009, 07:15 PM

(MAKE IT EDINBURGH ^^ )
its coming our in Europe so yeah close tot he uk..

Are you sure?
I heard that on the moon is another Europe..

EnSabahNur2
01-15-2009, 07:16 PM
Lol i heard Mars :P

Rumours, Rumours, Rumours xD

edisor132
01-15-2009, 07:36 PM

The Netherlands ftw 8-)
If im right the server is hosted in Europe and is not released in USA or other country or continent.

EmiGHENEA2
01-15-2009, 07:38 PM

The Netherlands ftw 8-)
If im right the server is hosted in Europe and is not released in USA or other country or continent.

That wasn't really what I asked, but ok :) thanks anyway..

smoky2
01-15-2009, 07:43 PM
go go go netherlands......hell yeah...a little wild guess i think prolly central of EU

EmiGHENEA2
01-15-2009, 07:43 PM
go go go netherlands......hell yeah

Haha :mrgreen:

ALuCcard2
01-15-2009, 11:52 PM

Then we need Ciros...that guy is smart.

marianxxx2
03-05-2009, 09:11 AM

Then we need Ciros...that guy is smart.

drag him here or something...

HateYou2
03-05-2010, 03:08 PM
Salutare tuturor !!! Numele meu este Erik si sunt din Timisoara . Joc si eu 12SKY2 cam de o saptamana.Numele de la caracterul meu este HateYou si sunt Snake. Eu nu stiam pana atunci de acest joc dar un coleg de-al meu mi-a spus de el.Numele colegului meu in 12SKY2 este BlackRam. Vreau si eu sa am level mare si sa invat cat mai multe despre acest joc. Sper sa ne intelegem bine. La revedere !

BlackRam2
03-05-2010, 05:07 PM
ceau!! bine ai venit! ce lvl ai mah?

Neoxro2
03-11-2010, 07:59 AM
Salut Erik si bine ai venit pe forum.

Sper sa fii activ :) Si sa putem crea o comunitate.