PDA

View Full Version : Event: Bird'S Eye View 31 May - Shadeglow [CONCLUDED]

Shell1
06-01-2009, 12:13 AM
The will be only ONE winner from each server each day.
So you guys gonna be the judges now, vote for your favourite formation and decide the the winners!

Presenting....
TheCrusade - Dragon Clan
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/8314/31maythecrusade.gif
Message from GSR-Fornex: Awesome work you guys have there!

Paradox - Snake Clan
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/7536/31mayparadox.gif
Message from GSR-Fornex: Great effort even though you guys got stood up.
Message from GSR-Azriel: Good effort, job well done.

DarkAngels - Tiger Clan
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6369/31maydarkangels.gif
Message from GSR-Fornex: Glad that you guys didn't gave up hope on some members. Well done!

WhiteAngels - Tiger Clan
http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/1822/31maywhiteangels.gif
Message from GSR-Fornex: Although you guys took a long time but hey good job!

sicka9112
06-01-2009, 12:27 AM
Go WhiteAngels ^_^

Excellent job to everyone that participated!

night7scream2
06-01-2009, 12:45 AM
WOOOT gogo whiteangels :D

horneddragon1
06-01-2009, 12:59 AM
Go WhiteAmgels

Queeny1
06-01-2009, 01:01 AM
Woot go WhiteAngels

IGN: DarkQueen

romantico1
06-01-2009, 01:25 AM
Go DarkAngels!

Sorry for not being there :(

Regards,
Skorpion

bolea112
06-01-2009, 01:54 AM
you have to put in mind how many ppl participated from the guild.... TheCrusade
had over 20 ppl so its harder to controll all of them..while lower number made it easier
but all of you did a good job :P

SpongeRob1
06-01-2009, 02:47 AM
GO WHITEANGELS GOOOO!

Sorin142
06-01-2009, 04:00 AM
im in it we look smexy!!!!!!!! all look smexy GJ ALL!!!!!!!!! :D

Ethanar891
06-01-2009, 05:51 AM
TheCrusade ftw =P
our pic is the smexiest =P

Gtohesham11
06-01-2009, 06:13 AM
You Punnanis Vote For WhiteAngels :D!!

dofur2
06-01-2009, 09:21 AM
yes! i got a pity vote! :lol:

burper1
06-01-2009, 10:19 AM
GO WhiteAngels

mataxxx2
06-01-2009, 12:46 PM
THE CRUSADE FTW!!!

perzsakiraly2
06-01-2009, 01:04 PM
gogo whiteangels :D

P.S. Do we get something for winning? :p jk

virusclub2
06-01-2009, 02:44 PM
GO THECRUSADE GO!!!! THECRUSADE FTW!!!!!! i think our pic is smexy ^^

adytza1202
06-01-2009, 03:48 PM
o there arent much votes for us DarkAngels if we had more members we wouldve done better :( :( So guys plz vote for us to make us happy

zOuKll1
06-01-2009, 04:16 PM
It's kinda unfair dont ya think? Paradox are snakes, their healing posture is white in the bottom, u made us stand on the snow as well. Definitely we'll look ugly. =.= unlike the colourful ones. There should be a second chance for us! Paradox

Name - z0uk
House - (100%)Paradox
Clan - Snakes
Shadeglow

zOuKll1
06-01-2009, 04:21 PM
It's kinda unfair dont ya think? Paradox are snakes, their healing posture is white in the bottom, u made us stand on the snow as well. Definitely we'll look ugly. =.= unlike the colourful ones. There should be a second chance for us! Paradox [/color]

Name - z0uk
House - (100%)Paradox
Clan - Snakes
Shadeglow

alexandru092
06-01-2009, 05:56 PM
YAy Whit Angels ROX My vote for THEM!

darkinvader1
06-01-2009, 07:49 PM
gooooooooooooooooo WhiteAngels

Grimmjow1
06-01-2009, 07:53 PM
Our ''1'' owns.

And funny that almost all these people voting for WhiteAngels got less than 10 posts. ;l

tsmayn00311
06-01-2009, 09:12 PM
had over 20 ppl so its harder to controll all of them..while lower number made it easier

actually thats not entirely true cuz it may be more dificult to control more ppl but ur numbers doiesnt look so good cuz u got less ppl to fill the spaces there for they need to be even more precisely formed

btw i voted for darkangels guys. cuz im tiger but best looking letters are dragons great job on all of u guys

ema102
06-01-2009, 09:16 PM
voted for us of course darkangels :P 1 question only winners gets prizes or we all do ?? cuz having 3 afks ppl and making the numbers arround them wasnt easy fornex u saw us :P

Grimmjow1
06-01-2009, 09:36 PM

actually thats not entirely true cuz it may be more dificult to control more ppl but ur numbers doiesnt look so good cuz u got less ppl to fill the spaces there for they need to be even more precisely formed

btw i voted for darkangels guys. cuz im tiger but best looking letters are dragons great job on all of u guys

You shoudn't vote for the faction you are at, but the team u found better...

Sorin142
06-01-2009, 10:02 PM
aw they all voting for there clan no one is vloting for the best thats whats the unfair part a guild can do the best but it wont matter cuz they all go for the clan not the induvidual guild,, Great job whiteangles for winning -saying thsi now cuz yall mots likely to win- :|

ema102
06-01-2009, 10:47 PM

mmm let me think ... do i want the other factions WHIT THE NOOB alliance win or i wnat my faction to win.. mm hard desicion... i will vote mi faction and then betwen the best looking ones. i still think us darkangels are better ones then white but they got more numbers and obviously ppl trying to make tigers win so they voted for them. How balanced would the game be u already have aliance now elite weapons or whatever item they give :S. i rather mi faction gets the items then u guys

btw: Who says judges are even?? he can vote for whoever he wants. doesnt have to say why or even more doesnt have to have logic since this events is a popularity contest not a real one. Cuz if it was a real contest they should selected a jury and then decided for themself to avoid this hapends

Grimmjow1
06-01-2009, 11:05 PM
''mmm let me think ... do i want the other factions WHIT THE NOOB alliance win or i wnat my faction to win.. mm hard desicion... ''

Elites? Alliance?

What the * are you talking about... it's not even related to the subject. Is that you want us to get pwn invidiualy by your high level tigers? and why do you cry about that when you have +30% dmg most of the time and that doesn't include the 10% from df

''The will be only ONE winner from each server each day.
So you guys gonna be the judges now, vote for your favourite formation and decide the the winners!''

Wait.. i can't see clearly. Is it vote for your favourite formation or vote for your favourite faction?

Just because we're dragon, you shoudn't vote for us?
Cmon your acting so childrish right now

PS: you should really write properly cause it took me awhile to read that sht.

ema102
06-01-2009, 11:16 PM
let me explain: since ur criticing why i voted or the otehr guy voted the guild we want .

1st of all i voted myself since im 1 of the participant and the other guy voted for us cuz he likes.

mmm im talking about prizes according to gsr u might get elites.. and i can say whatever i want .. this country have freedom of speech. and im the childish?? whos complaining about having -10% ( i was 1 of the invaders and we were 20 ppl agaisn 60 and we still took) where do u see unfairness in that? ... u just complaining cuz my faction got no lifers that grind all day and they high enough to kill any of u but once again not my fault but having that alliance in WAR is what i think childish 50 ppl aoeing in spawn against dunno waht 10?
OF ur same lvl. even if u try to go out u have at least 8 or 9 ppl folowing u and keep in mind that in war u are aprox thge same lvl. thoose huge grinder arent in most wars.

so im childish cuz i want mi faction to win? well if u think that ok i really dont care. i think childish is ur attitude. cuz when u all guys had the same deal as we got now u all complained about the unfairness of sky clan. and now that ur doing the same i dont see u complaining.

and its really not helping u guys. ya ur always win it. but instead of getting i dunne 15-20 cps per war uy getting what 2-3 and instead of harvesting 4-5 tbds 68 u geting what 1 ? whit luck.

and this is gonna be mi last repply cuz i dont want to flame this post no more bye

Grimmjow1
06-01-2009, 11:50 PM
I'm not whinning, i'm saying the facts.
I don't remember ever crying about you having that boost.
I didn't know that freedom englobed all the bullshts that you said.
And by the way, you changed the whole subject, remember we're talking about the ''vote for your own faction thing''. ;/

''and this is gonna be mi last repply cuz i dont want to flame this post no more bye''.

Why are you running away?
:lol:

Sorin142
06-02-2009, 12:30 AM
ok this is kinda stupid stop fighting god we are not talking about the allience or the stone wars we are talking about the event doesnt the gsr choose the winner or is it the public desicsion....
of course uw ant your faction to win i want mine to win all i think is that ppl should vote for the best not your favorit clan.....

ema102
06-02-2009, 12:36 AM

I'm not whinning, i'm saying the facts.

seems to me ur whining why i vote mi faction.

I don't remember ever crying about you having that boost.

and why do you cry about that when you have +30% dmg most of the time and that doesn't include the 10% from df.

again seems to be crying that we own all stones and df. ONCE again i must remind urself just cuz 10-15 ppl are no lifer grinder doesnt mean all faction are overpowered. jsut mens a couple of guys are high lvl and they can beat u. THEREFOR saying the entire faction is overpowered like most of u snakes and dragons saying is a wrong concept in which mean there are 10-15 overpowered ppl that hapends to be in tigers. as i know they free to lvl their *** if they want?

I didn't know that freedom englobed all the bullshts that you said..
It envolves that and so much more :) if u have something to back u up

And by the way, you changed the whole subject, remember we're talking about the ''vote for your own faction thing''. ;/.

Let me remind u something u might have missed :

clearly u started by saying mi argument of voting was wrong ( once again i can vote whoever i want i dont need anyone to tell me what i can or cant do)

''and this is gonna be mi last repply cuz i dont want to flame this post no more bye''.

Why are you running away?
:lol:
mmm let me put it in simple terms so u might undersstand ok??

TIRED OF TALKING WHIT A 10 YEAR OLD KID WHO THINKS HE GOT THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH ABOUT EVERITHING ( i was gonna say brainless but that could be taken as an insult, which in ur case as u put it before IM JUST SAYING THE FACTS )
:)

GO TIGERS WHITEANGELS OR DARK ONES :P

Grimmjow1
06-02-2009, 12:54 AM
Oh my god... you can't understand what i'm saying can't you?

and why do you cry about that when you have +30% dmg most of the time and that doesn't include the 10% from df --> the fact, theres no whinning in that tense since i said the truth.

again seems to be crying that we own all stones and df. ONCE again i must remind urself just cuz 10-15 ppl are no lifer grinder doesnt mean all faction are overpowered. jsut mens a couple of guys are high lvl and they can beat u. THEREFOR saying the entire faction is overpowered like most of u snakes and dragons saying is a wrong concept in which mean there are 10-15 overpowered ppl that hapends to be in tigers. as i know they free to lvl their *** if they want?

- What's the point of this whole paragraph?

clearly u started by saying mi argument of voting was wrong ( once again i can vote whoever i want i dont need anyone to tell me what i can or cant do)

I didn't said such thing.. i said you shoudn't vote based on the faction but on the quality. Voting to whoever blahblah blah thing u said isn't the good way to vote dear.

The best looking letters...hmm isnt that the point of the event?

I might be 10, 6, 8 but right now your the one acting like a child.

Shell1
06-02-2009, 01:04 AM
Guys, enough is enough. Please learn when to draw the line.

This thread is open for voting purpose, not for you guys to bring up your faction grudges.
Positive comments, encouragement are very much appreciated.
Else, is best to keep within yourself.

Grimmjow1
06-02-2009, 02:06 AM
Could i know when the voting process ends?

Shell1
06-02-2009, 02:25 AM
Could i know when the voting process ends?

Poll runs till Mon Jun 08, 2009 00:13 am GMT

DoubleBlade1
06-02-2009, 10:14 AM
WhiteAngels VS TheCrusade, :O

florinelqqw2
06-02-2009, 10:46 AM
GO CRUSADE GO CRUSADE Go

Kiriakos
06-02-2009, 02:25 PM
WhiteAngels FTW :P
" good luck to all though :roll: "

DontLeaveHelen1
06-02-2009, 07:14 PM
Inside peanut butter, outside jelly~~ ♫

night7scream2
06-02-2009, 07:17 PM

random ? lol :lol:

Grimmjow1
06-02-2009, 07:39 PM
Oh and bye the way, do you guys check if we cheat?
I mean if one of the participants makes new accs and vote with them..?
Cause it would be really unfair.
:cry:

DontLeaveHelen1
06-02-2009, 09:37 PM

Yes>.-
hehe~

Grimmjow1
06-02-2009, 09:59 PM

Yes>.-
hehe~

Your not the one i think you are...

DontLeaveHelen1
06-02-2009, 10:24 PM

DontLeaveHelen1
06-02-2009, 10:29 PM
i'll not come here anymore...so dunt feel like being spied
and yes i dit it...>.- i cant control myself c plus fort ke moi

Grimmjow1
06-03-2009, 01:51 AM

Could any GSR anwser this?

steph2
06-03-2009, 05:48 AM
I think the dragon background was a bit of an unfair advantage, so I took that into account and also the fact that "WTH happened to your S?" :P

QuanChi1
06-03-2009, 10:19 AM
holy crap how long is this voting gonna take
i want my friggin prize

Kiriakos
06-03-2009, 06:20 PM

Could any GSR anwser this?

I am no GSR but the is no needed to reply that.
I assume that they are monitoring that event the same way they monitor all the rest events so rest assure that if someone is stealing/cheating in anyway :roll: they will find it out as they have shorted the case with "Sky Clan". :ugeek:
So chill and enjoy the voting battle. :mrgreen:

virusclub2
06-05-2009, 08:28 PM
Gamma, Empty or some1, grimmjow is right about someone should really check the votes, i realise that many accounts are created in the early june and end of march, i guess this should be investigated, cuz it would be veeeery unfair if some people have multiple accoiunts and voted for whiteangels(nothing against u guys, ur pic is good too, just a bit fishy for me) yes fishy, cuz in 1 hour or so they got like 15 votes.

Furnas1
06-05-2009, 09:27 PM
I do know of some of my frens create an account but not a forums account till today.
So i guess they might belong to the same group of people, create the forum account only today to support their own house?

Just my guess though

codytza112
06-07-2009, 11:39 PM
Feel free to check as you wish, We have nothing to hide. All votes we have gotten so far are legitimate votes. I Understand Your need to be fair. So Check away please. May the Best House Win GO TIGERS !!!!!

sicka9112
06-08-2009, 04:45 AM
Couldn't it just be Shadeglow Tiger Pride showing??

perzsakiraly2
06-08-2009, 09:59 AM
we won we won? "D

SkyLord1
06-08-2009, 12:08 PM
crusade is the best.

night7scream2
06-09-2009, 05:37 PM
So when do we get our prize?o.o

Kiriakos
06-09-2009, 07:59 PM
The topic says: