PDA

View Full Version : [Contest] Tiered PR Party (29Apr- 02 May 2013)-Winners!



Merlyn
04-29-2013, 12:05 PM
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-2NeYn9nn3Iw/TceC1hK2VlI/AAAAAAAAAZo/bNv3wBl0n8E/s800/sub_gm_frorum_evt.jpg

Greetings MAYN Gamers,

We have prepared a Palace Rank Contest to allow players with higher PR to enjoy this event too!

Contest is open to all characters!

Event Duration

Start: 29 April 2013 Monday 12:00 GMT
End: 02 May 2013 Thursday 23:59 GMT

Prize Giveout: Starts from Friday 03 may 2013

[ Prizes! ]

[ For PR 0-79 ]

For players whose Palace Rank falls within the above category at the start of the event: Gain 3 Palace Rank to get 1 Free!

Prizes stack! So if you gain 12 Palace Rank, we will add 4 Palace Rank to your character!

However if you get to above PR 80, the prize calculation will be based on the latter tier.

For example if you started the contest with PR 76 and ended with PR 81, you will receive +2 PR after the contest.

[ For PR 80-94 ]

For players whose Palace Rank falls under the above category at the start of the event: Gain 1 Palace Rank to get 1 Free!

Prizes stack! So if you gain 6 Palace Rank, we will add 6 Palace Rank to your character!

Tiered System!

We have tweaked our Palace Rank Contest and will be introducing a Tiered System for this contest!

Gain 10 PR: Get Free +3 PR & 1x MAYN Coupon + 1x CP Ticket (L)
Gain 20 PR: Get Free +6 PR & 3x MAYN Coupon + 2x CP Ticket (L)
Gain 30 PR: Get Free +9 PR & 7x MAYN Coupon + 3x CP Ticket (L)

The tiers stack with the existing prize giveout! For example, if you gain 10 PR during the contest, you will receive +6 Palace Rank & 1x MAYN Coupon + 1x CP Ticket (L) in total!

Note: Tiers do not stack with each other. So if you gained +40PR you will only qualify for the 30 PR Tier.

Winners:

Character -> PR To Get -> #MAYN Coupon -> # CP Ticket L
TaKuBeTs69 -> 20 -> 7 -> 3
BLEEDsr -> 19 -> 7 -> 3
QuieTrack -> 19 -> 7 -> 3
DeIita -> 19 -> 7 -> 3
Finbeast -> 14 -> 3 -> 2
Ranas -> 14 -> 3 -> 2
Encyclus -> 14 -> 3 -> 2
MisterHell -> 12 -> 3 -> 2
Hyperdrive -> 8 -> 1 -> 1
Pasnicul -> 8 -> 1 -> 1
IONUTroMAN -> 8 -> 1 -> 1
OffTheWall -> 7 -> 1 -> 1
valkyrion -> 6 -> 1 -> 1
MrHyde -> 6 -> 1 -> 1
HeartBug -> 3 -> 0 -> 0
000Prime000 -> 2 -> 0 -> 0
PaPaLeo -> 5 -> 0 -> 0
SunCe -> 5 -> 0 -> 0
Wounded -> 2 -> 0 -> 0
Kaiyo -> 1 -> 0 -> 0
SwalloweD -> 1 -> 0 -> 0
ian1 -> 1 -> 0 -> 0
AlleXaNdRa -> 1 -> 0 -> 0
GekK0 -> 1 -> 0 -> 0
0asis -> 1 -> 0 -> 0
xEl1oSx -> 1 -> 0 -> 0
DAKHPHAM -> 1 -> 0 -> 0
Llewellyn -> 1 -> 0 -> 0
Blatenat0r -> 1 -> 0 -> 0


Thanks and have fun:)

PaPaLeo
04-29-2013, 01:37 PM
GM can i ask something about it.. do we need a luck set here... i try 14 timers i broke 7 IP no SUCCESS....

stefan121
04-29-2013, 02:20 PM
luck won't have any effect

TheCrow331
04-29-2013, 02:30 PM
not need luck. depends what level is ure pr. after 50 pr grow hard

Reyamu
04-29-2013, 02:31 PM
GM can i ask something about it.. do we need a luck set here... i try 14 timers i broke 7 IP no SUCCESS....

I tried 30 tries, 25 failed and my rank didn't event decrease after 30 tries XD

PaPaLeo
04-29-2013, 08:22 PM
ahhh.. maybe thats why when i use luck set i got 2 success for 1 IP... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hyperdrive
04-30-2013, 12:03 AM
There is 80% chance to fail, 10% chance to succeed and 10% chance to drop.
So you just gotta buy alot IP and get alot CP and spam it.

PaPaLeo
04-30-2013, 08:27 AM
yeah maybe thats the word... SPAM IT!!! hahahaha need 4 more success more... WTB IP 300m need 20pcs

Merlyn
04-30-2013, 11:31 AM
GM can i ask something about it.. do we need a luck set here... i try 14 timers i broke 7 IP no SUCCESS....

Luck doesn't affect on palace rank.

D3sktop
05-01-2013, 05:50 AM
Palace rank is like this all the time: 10% success, 10% rank down and 80% failed.

XBLEEDX
05-02-2013, 10:43 PM
i succeded + 30 PR just now :)

Merlyn
05-03-2013, 11:41 AM
MAYN Coupons and CP Tickets have been given out. Due to a problem with our system we are not able to giveout some of the palace ranks. We will fix this problem on Monday and do the giveout. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Err404
05-03-2013, 09:49 PM
MAYN Coupons and CP Tickets have been given out. Due to a problem with our system we are not able to giveout some of the palace ranks. We will fix this problem on Monday and do the giveout. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

I hope I'll get mine on Monday. +3 PR :D

Happy Weekends!

WendellMapua
05-04-2013, 05:30 AM
GM When you will do leveling event again?

LadyBlossom1
05-04-2013, 05:42 AM
GM When you will do leveling event again?

Yeah we need one soon but not too soon I'm still gather CP to go r6 :p