PDA

View Full Version : UNCOMMON V CONTAINERS

B3AST
02-14-2013, 05:54 PM
Increase the amount of V uncommon containers drop for lvl 50 hard mode, alone. I did several stockpile battles collect around 50 containers..like 10-15 every stockpile are tottaly useless and almost best is to sell to vendor..(called "poor containers") and only 1-2 V uncommon. . . Fix this S.H.I.T. Before the patch was everything alright with stp used to receive 5-8 V uncommon in 20min and now I must play 20min for 1-2 uncommon (still get useless mats). You have ruined all stp, need seriously re-work!

Skittles505
02-14-2013, 08:08 PM
Rework indeed, getting same results as you, multi stp isn't any better.

Liily
02-14-2013, 10:03 PM
agreee..

imLuCaS
02-16-2013, 04:33 AM
why u creating a new post about it? I noticed they killed stp the day after the patch

http://forums.mayngames.com/showthread.php?89937-Better-rewards-on-uncommon-containers-after-patch

Seems they really don't care about stp or materials or ingredients or craft system. Look the new goldbar promotion, they want just sell goldbars.

Well, anyway, nice try and as u can see i agree 100% with that, my thread was made day after patch.

STP is DEAD and this need a fast and GOOD fix.

I opened 75 uncommon weapon container rank V and got 3 titanium! ROFLMAO. They said was going to have better rewards... lies! I was waiting for a stack of titanium and all that i got was only 3....

I don't know about u but i feel trolled..

Problem?

http://assets.motherboard.tv/post_images/assets/000/014/061/Trollface_large.jpg

B3AST
02-17-2013, 07:12 AM
Lucas im not talking about the ingredient drop chance, I`m about V uncommon containers drop in stp. Now to get 75 V uncommon continers you would need like 3-4 days no life in stp, becouse in 20 min you can find like 1-2 unvommon V.

Ingredients drop is other talk.

B3AST
02-22-2013, 11:49 AM
Where is dev to say something about this? totally ruined stockpile and have nothing to say?

Solovey
02-23-2013, 09:20 AM
Ok,
1. The fact that affected stockpile reward the most is the Flash Grenade changes. Now it doesn't make AI completely stupid and players can't run around without fighting at all. We ruined that.
2. Collecting uncommon containers in a group is much more effective compared to solo stockpile. Just wondering how many uncommon containers can you collect when playing in a group of 3 or 4.

IamCapsicum
02-23-2013, 11:08 AM
Ok, I will try STP in a group to see the changes, hopefully there will be better results. But the question remains why have you ruined the STP for single player? I really dont understand the logic behind that decision. New players joining this game is your income, that is what pays for your nice car and beer. Do you not think that a new player might be turned away from the game because of the daunting task of trying to level up a profession? Every new player is 100% focused on reaching lvl 50 and maxing out a career, you stop them doing that and you end the game for them.
Please developers read the many helpful comments on the forum and maybe from time to time add a reply to the thread even if it is a post saying "no we will not do this because... " . This would at least make the community think that you are actually trying to improve things.
Don't let this awsome game die

OGNightHawk
02-23-2013, 11:23 AM
Ok,
1. The fact that affected stockpile reward the most is the Flash Grenade changes. Now it doesn't make AI completely stupid and players can't run around without fighting at all. We ruined that.

When I play stockpiles I spend more time taking out hammers and find that though I get less containers the containers I do get from taking my time and killing hammers and destroyers are usually of higher rank than the containers already spread through the level. I like that you can no longer just rely on AI being stupid to get huge container counts in a match. People bragging how they get 50-60 and up containers in a run did not entice me to play PvE any more simply because watching them do it (or seeing their videos) showed me that it wasnt so much PvE as it was just run, spam flash, run, spam flash, avoid dumb AI, spam flash. Not much skill or entertainment or sense of accomplishment in that. Thank you for giving the AI some brains.

2. Collecting uncommon containers in a group is much more effective compared to solo stockpile. Just wondering how many uncommon containers can you collect when playing in a group of 3 or 4.

Well, I would say I know, but I really don't because the population is crap on the North American server and the only ones that are left on there .... well I would not play with them and let them know who I am if you paid me to, and because of them, none of my friends will come back to crime craft because they are sick of certain peoples attitudes, and how those people continuously get away with being outright rude, disrespectful, and abusive towards other players. Deal with cleaning up the filth and disrespect on the North American server and maybe we will enjoy the community again, and the population will increase and we will have people around that we enjoy playing in groups with again.

B3AST
02-23-2013, 03:16 PM
Ok,

1. Doesnt matter this flash grenade it doesnt work now anyway and still I can get pretty same results as before, ofcourse few containers less (around 10), but this is not biggest problem and I could live with that.

2. Do you even tried run stp in group 50 lvl hard yourself? I dont think so... Point is its too hard..TOO HARD. We tried play it few times, but in 20min each of us pick like 20 containers, some even less and the result of uncommon containers is same 1/2/3...

Its simply you ruined whole stp, not only the flash grenade (which dont work at all now), but also drop chance didnt even change, added those poor shitty containers which drop useless s.h.i.t and only need to sell to vendor, lowered cvhance of gain uncommon containers, etc etc.

Just increase the V uncommon drop on 50 hard and im fine with that. If I would receive 5-10 V uncommon in 20min that would be fine.

Ofc you ruin stp just to make ppl buy premium nd other ****, but you in a wrong path, once again.

No one asked you to change V uncommon cont drop in battles, we just wanted a group stp to play stp with some friends for fun, but we didnt ask you to ruin stp for single players. I`m sure every single player now would agree with me that stp is totally fucked up...

P.S. Warned.

Liily
02-23-2013, 04:00 PM
Yes... We discuss all time on STP, Bleedout etc.. And for sure all this change PVE , loot, other is for one reason:

BUY MORE GB.... ( make more money)

But what about people who play this game for long time...
Buy Premium each month from 2 years... ( get from u tool for rise loot chance)...
No U just throw that items to garbage...
U just make US like second category players who dont buy 1700 GB each month....
I don't want to make angry of any one but if u don't start to think about those players u get:
1.Free players,
2."Wallet Warriors"...
Who fight each other with epic sets after battle call them self cheaters....

That is all I want to say....

OGNightHawk
02-23-2013, 05:00 PM
P.S. Players who didnt try stp afther path (eg mr. nighthawk) stay out of the topic. Do some asslicking in other topics.

I play STP on a regular basis. I have several characters still working on their crafting. Take your verbal abuse elsewhere.

OGNightHawk
02-23-2013, 05:02 PM
Yes... We discuss all time on STP, Bleedout etc.. And for sure all this change PVE , loot, other is for one reason:

BUY MORE GB.... ( make more money)

But what about people who play this game for long time...
Buy Premium each month from 2 years... ( get from u tool for rise loot chance)...
No U just throw that items to garbage...
U just make US like second category players who dont buy 1700 GB each month....
I don't want to make angry of any one but if u don't start to think about those players u get:
1.Free players,
2."Wallet Warriors"...
Who fight each other with epic sets after battle call them self cheaters....

That is all I want to say....

^^ This.

LSaratov
02-24-2013, 08:24 AM
2. Do you even tried run stp in group 50 lvl hard yourself? I dont think so... Point is its too hard..TOO HARD. We tried play it few times, but in 20min each of us pick like 20 containers, some even less and the result of uncommon containers is same 1/2/3...

They probably did't feel it since they use rare/epic equipment & boost to test it out. They obviously forgot player that use uncommon/common stuff.

B3AST
02-24-2013, 08:39 AM
They probably did't feel it since they use rare/epic equipment & boost to test it out. They obviously forgot player that use uncommon/common stuff.

hehe probably, becouse it is seriously hard, I use myself good stuff for stp (40-50 boosts, 40 blue ammo, +25 dmg pve aug) but in few stp battles (full group) pick only 20 cont or so, my other team mates pick even less. 20cont in 20min its a waste of time.

Liily
02-24-2013, 10:04 AM
Or they want to us buy cheats... It's cheeper then 1700 GB... for month

Solovey
02-25-2013, 08:30 AM
We never test something in the best possible equipment, trust it or not. But it's not even that important. Equipment boosts both single and multiplayer STP performance, and when testing it, we found that we get about 3 times more (per player) uncommon containers from group STP compared to solo STP. The fact that affects the number of containers the most is the team cooperation in group STP - just start making small stupid errors and the number of containers we get drops down miltiple times. This requires some practice though.

We made all these changes not to get some gold bars directly. We made it to encourage people playing in groups. It's not right that in MMO game the most effective way to earn loot (=money) was playing solo, this is online game. Thus, we would increase the chance of getting uncommon containers in group STP (though we aren't going to do it right now but we can do it in the future), but we won't do it for solo STP.

XiaoJyunka
02-25-2013, 08:48 AM
We never test something in the best possible equipment, trust it or not. But it's not even that important. Equipment boosts both single and multiplayer STP performance, and when testing it, we found that we get about 3 times more (per player) uncommon containers from group STP compared to solo STP. The fact that affects the number of containers the most is the team cooperation in group STP - just start making small stupid errors and the number of containers we get drops down miltiple times. This requires some practice though.

We made all these changes not to get some gold bars directly. We made it to encourage people playing in groups. It's not right that in MMO game the most effective way to earn loot (=money) was playing solo, this is online game. Thus, we would increase the chance of getting uncommon containers in group STP (though we aren't going to do it right now but we can do it in the future), but we won't do it for solo STP.

the main problem isnt only getting less container, but the fact that items that are used most in crafting (titanium) which werent cheap before, are now extremely rare, even though you stated there will be better things in better containers

B3AST
02-25-2013, 09:13 AM

Point is the chance of finding V uncommon for solo stp if way too low. Sometimes probably you wont find any. Also you must be dumb if you think that players will play group stp 20min just to find 3 V uncommon (one gruy from team, sure not everyone in a team) and to get at least 3 time less containers than in solo mode. Dont forget that like half of those containers find will be "poor" containers which drop only useless stuff.

I dont know why you even think stp should be just for group? Every player have own crafting profession and they farm mats for what they need to craft. If I need some exact mat, how Im able to farm it in a group? When most players on the game dont own those container seekers, would take years to farm some mat I needed. There is enough modes based on group..whole pvp, sfg, hht. STP should just be based on solo and group only for fun. LoL maybe you make some items which can be crafted only in a group soon? Seriously.... Also if you want make players to play more in groups becouse its bla bla an online game, why you dont give better rewards when they play sfg or hht or even PvP??? Increase money, loot, xp when playing pvp,hht,sfg in groups if you use such a politics.

and dont say this stupid changes its not for money income...sure there will be more ppl who will buy premiums now, seekers becouse they cant earn a s.h.it from stp anymore.

LSaratov
02-25-2013, 09:36 AM
Also you must be dumb if you think that players will play group stp 20min just to find 3 V

This...

UnclesScrewTape
02-25-2013, 09:33 PM
Seriously, there are not enough players to have 4 in group for pvp let alone that many interested in playing a stockpile game most of the time to gather crates on Jehrico server. Stockpile always was and will always be an individual effort, mainly because each individual earns cash for themselves in the game.

Honestly, just switch stockpile and drops back to where it was 2 years ago, the game will be much better off. Crafting is at a standstill now compared to the good days.

Solovey
02-26-2013, 08:18 AM
Honestly, just switch stockpile and drops back to where it was 2 years ago, the game will be much better off. Crafting is at a standstill now compared to the good days.
Really???!!!
2 years ago we had multiplayer STP when any player was able to steal your containers. But this is not that bad actually. Does anyone remember how the STP containers look like at that moment - 3 ranks of containers with mostly crap dropping from all of them. And when I say crap I mean tier 1-2 white reagents from best ever possible containers!
Just remember that and compare it with what we have now!

Just to test it I opened 200 of Wepon Container 3 - the best possible one was able to get. This is what I got from 200:
Tier 5 - 12x Antimony Solder, 5x Toluene, 2x Niobium, 2x Sulfuric Acid,
Tier 4 - 26x Indium Solder, 27x Dioxane, 20x Silver, 2x Tantalum, 4x Phosphoric Acid
A lot of Tier 3, 2 and 1
3 4 slot guns
2 low-level useless lobby AUGs.

And to get these 200 one had to play longer compared to what we have now because of 8 players in a match and high competitions.

LSaratov
02-26-2013, 09:40 AM
Really???!!!
2 years ago we had multiplayer STP when any player was able to steal your containers. But this is not that bad actually. Does anyone remember how the STP containers look like at that moment - 3 ranks of containers with mostly crap dropping from all of them. And when I say crap I mean tier 1-2 white reagents from best ever possible containers!

Just to test it I opened 200 of Wepon Container 3 - the best possible one was able to get. This is what I got from 200:
Tier 5 - 12x Antimony Solder, 5x Toluene, 2x Niobium, 2x Sulfuric Acid,
Tier 4 - 26x Indium Solder, 27x Dioxane, 20x Silver, 2x Tantalum, 4x Phosphoric Acid
A lot of Tier 3, 2 and 1
3 4 slot guns
2 low-level useless lobby AUGs.

And to get these 200 one had to play longer compared to what we have now because of 8 players in a match and high competitions.

You forgot back then container 1 even have the possibility of getting 5 slot weapon and some really rare aug such as decrease bm-5.

I remember the good old day where I get 2 Decreaser BM-5 from about 50-70 container 1 which values about 600-700k at that time plus a sg2 s6 from container 2.

The current container could't even give you any wmk, aug or weapon anymore, just ingredient to craft weapon. To make it worst, the odd of getting ingredient to craft 5 slot weapon, level 50 boost and etc etc was make from rare to rarest.

You can make crafting difficult, but don't make it impossible. In this case, it was close to impossible to craft and enjoy that aspect of it.

Try craft boost; it even worst than crafting 5 slot weapon, you could be driven up to wall to even attempt to craft level 30 boost; let alone 40 & 50. I have to play stp for 6-9 consecutive hours before I could even farm enough lithione and some t3 ingredient to make 25 boost for just 25 match.

There is no guarantee you can play a full 10-15 minutes of a match either as some match you join might only be about 5 minutes left.

Solovey
02-26-2013, 10:51 AM
Septimus,
so you say that 2 years before the craft ingredients loot from STP was better compared to what we have now, is it what you say?

dinut
02-26-2013, 11:29 AM
Ofc it was better. 2 years ago from 3 container tiers you could get anything you needed to craft and/or sell for money. Now I see you can get many syringes of different colors good for nothing :-D
Old stp (before last update) was better too, but now I heard its c.r.a.p

B3AST
02-26-2013, 11:33 AM
so you say that 2 years before the craft ingredients loot from STP was better compared to what we have now, is it what you say?

I dont remember much from 2 years back. Just rememeber that there was multiplayer stockpile and you could steal containers. But reading your comment about 200 openned containers I can say SURE it was better. Now to get 200 containers I would need play like 5 stp matches, possible be done in 4, but how many V uncommon will be there? I can tell you will be MAX 5-8..You can pretty much guess how many antimony solder/toluene will drop from those containers.. and ofc there is 0 chances you will drop any titanium. Now there is even "poor" containers who drop useless stuff which have no use at all.

UnclesScrewTape
02-26-2013, 12:26 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it was December 2010/January 2011 of the Bleedout expansion, and it was sometime not much later that single player stockpile was introduced. These players are correct, even with group stockpile back then at least we could drop 5 slot weapons or level 50 blue attachments. Tier 5 drops were still too rare, but you actually Improved that last year.

I realize you can't drop titanium and nanotubes like candy, but I would expect that in a 20 minute single player match I should be able to find at least 1-2 of them. In addition, lower tier advanced material drop rates should also be improved, chemical accelerant and propulsion contact for example. A level 50 player should be able to stockpile and gather enough items to craft for himself and be able to sell the excess on auction.

LSaratov
02-26-2013, 01:06 PM
Septimus,

Ok, let me point it straight to you.

Back then, we only have 3 tier container, container 1,2 & 3 without being divided to common & uncommon. Even thought titanium drop rate was as poor as it was now back then, we still have the odd of getting 5 slot weapon and some rare aug compare to the current situation whereby we get nothing but ingredient.

Now we have container consists of 5 tier and was divided in 2 category (common & uncommon) without any opportunity of even getting an weapon/aug out of the container apart from ingredient to craft it.

To make it worst, item such as titanium & reinforcing nanotubes would not earn from container just because it was tier 5; you must open a uncommon tier 5 in order to get it. Getting tier 5 container are meaningless if the container are just a common container whereby you won't even have the chances to get titanium at all.

Think this is worst? How many times does tier 5 uncommon spawn? You can have ample of ingredient to craft, but it would be meaningless if even 1 ingredient to craft it are missing.

Do you know how much tier 4 & 5 ingredient some of us accumulate and yet we don't give a **** about crafting? Cause essential item for crafting was too difficult to earn.

This is not the case just for rare ingredient like titanium, even uncommon ingredient are pretty much in the same stage. I have to farm about 6-9 hours just to get about 40-60 Lithione that allowed me to craft 50 boost (25 for each slot). 25 are just enough for about 25 match (About 3 hour).

Do you think ppl would enjoy spending 9 hours of their time to farm the material just to play 3 hours worth of regular match (Provided the match you enter are just started)? This is just for chemist profession, we have yet to include other profession.

If you want to make ingredient rare, at least make the crafting ingredient lesser. For example, instead of using 6 nanotubes to craft 1 attachment; it would require you to use just 2 to craft it.

You also need to fix your ingredient, some ingredient such as broken sprayer are useless ever since wmk was removes from crafting.

Gladjoltx2
02-26-2013, 01:10 PM
Really???!!!
Does anyone remember how the STP containers look like at that moment - 3 ranks of containers with mostly crap dropping from all of them. And when I say crap I mean tier 1-2 white reagents from best ever possible containers!

Yeah and back then we didn't have Classes (which now have broken most the reason to craft) or the sweet gears from silver/goldcoins (which completely broke at least the reason to craft as tailor).

Or the wallet warrior sets/weapons/augs/ammo/drugs from Goldbars, that is WAY better than any possible craft.

So sure it's a lot crap we get from containers nowdays compared to all the stuff we get from other ways.

Please look at what way you are directing this game! This way you will only have a few players that pay big money instead of many players who pay a little cash each.

And the fewer the playerbase gets, the more downhill it goes.

LSaratov
02-26-2013, 01:16 PM
Yeah and back then we didn't have Classes (which now have broken most the reason to craft) or the sweet gears from silver/goldcoins (which completely broke at least the reason to craft as tailor).

Or the wallet warrior sets/weapons/augs/ammo/drugs from Goldbars, that is WAY better than any possible craft.

So sure it's a lot crap we get from containers nowdays compared to all the stuff we get from other ways.

Please look at what way you are directing this game!

He forgot back then, container are not separate by common/uncommon category and able to drop equipment, boost, attachment and etc.

It is easier to collect 300 container tier 3 at the old times compare to today collecting 25 container tier 5 uncommon.

Solovey
02-26-2013, 01:47 PM
What I love the most about our community is that they can say that adding classes was bad because less players buy crafted items and this ruins economy (coins affect it much more but they love coins) and at the same time they complain about the fact that previously they were able to find top items in stockpile instead of crafting them.

@Beast
You are great in PvP.
But there is something wrong if you get only 1-2 uncommon V containers from multiplayer STP hard. I mean there is something wrong with either your tactics / builds / etc. or with our spawn chances. I'll check it on my end.
Btw, there are much more spots for uncommon containers spawn in multiplayer STP compared to what you got used to.

XiaoJyunka
02-26-2013, 01:56 PM
Solovey I dont know how bad it was 2 years ago, but about a year ago (when game was already gangwars) I could farm about 6 uncommon t5 containers from delosville

in those I would average 2 reinforcing nanotubes (since I had gadget container), at the same time I could get titanium from COMMON container as it was green ingredient (as it should be, since you need 2-4 for crafting a weapon on which you need 0-2 antimony/toluene)

now clearly the situation is worse, the containers have low chance of droping titanium AND the containers are rare

you did NOT improve ANYTHING, you have made MP STP which is equal or worse than the old SP STP and SP STP is completely useless now

there was no need for poor containers, when even most uncommon t5 and t4 are COMPLETELY USELESS!

I cant even sell some at all, I vendor 99% of ingredients I get from STP back then already because the only thing people actualy need was reinforcing nanotubes (since the rarity of this compared to ammount needed was so high, everybody already had 50x too much of other mats before they aquired this)

othervise nothing was wrong, mats were already hard to get, especialy important ones, if you wanted to improve, all you needed to do was increase chance (or ammount) of items droped that are most need, for example nanotubes for engineer.

if you wanted to promote MP PvP you could simply add a ton of more containers and make it only slightly harder (while more players means easier to get through) also some specific rewards added on top for MP PvP (maybe even X tier container which very rarely spawnds but has high chance of some really nice item)

but nope, you destroyed SP STP instead and i dont know about MP STP, nobody wants to play it, but I am guessing 4 players now get roughly what 1 player should get before

FullMelthash
02-26-2013, 02:19 PM
What I love the most about our community is that they can say that adding classes was bad because less players buy crafted items and this ruins economy (coins affect it much more but they love coins) and at the same time they complain about the fact that previously they were able to find top items in stockpile instead of crafting them.

What i love the most about our community is that we are still playing this game even after classes AND coin-system got introduced which nearly killed the crafting-enviroment, made tailor the most useless profession and after you took away fair prizes for placing high on monthly pvp ladder.

furthermore i love our community for playing on a server that was lagging like **** for 3 months before it got fixed.
I love our community for posting ideas on the forums without recieving any feedback and i love our community for playing a game without any visible GM on the US server.
I love our community for still logging on even if they know that there are 60 ppl at MAXIMUM playing on the US server.
I love our community for have'ing the patience to post about the same issues over and over....

Love is such a strong word but it can sound so bad if its used in a unsuitable way....

LSaratov
02-26-2013, 02:47 PM
(coins affect it much more but they love coins)

Coin allowed us to get uncraftable item is the reason why we love it, we never love the aspect of the coin destroying the values of craftable item.

You arguement would have been valid if everything is craftable at first place.

and at the same time they complain about the fact that previously they were able to find top items in stockpile instead of crafting them.

Back then, rare ingredient are as rare as now but we still have a very tiny odd of about 1-5% to get top items such as 5 slot weapon without crafting it (Which saves time). Now all container just drop ingredient with a very low odd of getting essential crafting ingredient.

Also back then, it is easier to get your hand on 200 container rank 3 than getting 25 container rank 5 uncommon at the same amount of time frame.

Gladjoltx2
02-26-2013, 02:55 PM

Yeah because we get a shitload of items we wont ever have any use for (thx to classes mostly), while what we really needs are extremely rare.

Even still our best crafts is nothing compared to sets/gold/wallet warrior gear.

B3AST
02-26-2013, 03:53 PM

@Beast
You are great in PvP.
But there is something wrong if you get only 1-2 uncommon V containers from multiplayer STP hard. I mean there is something wrong with either your tactics / builds / etc. or with our spawn chances. I'll check it on my end.
Btw, there are much more spots for uncommon containers spawn in multiplayer STP compared to what you got used to.

Yeah I must agree both classes and coins affected crafting. I dont really remember when last time I sold any my crafted item (have 6 professions) before the path with new stp I used to sell tier 4-5 ingredients, now I dont sell anything and all my income is from gang (for participating on tws). Sure if I was new player that wouldnt be enough to me, but now somehow I can manage with that.

I dont know how it can be fault of my build. What does it have to do with my build? if I use better boosts, better ammo I get more uncommon containers or what? Ive played loads of stp matches and I know my tactics, and always try do better (always try different builds). Im not new ;/

Anyway I still want to know answer if you use such a politics that if play stp in group you get better rewards. Why there are no better rewards while playing pvp,sfg,hht in groups? Increase loot, money,xp..that would be fair:P

OnBBloody
02-26-2013, 04:19 PM
lol , you can say i totally quit playing stp nowadays after last patch.. tried it like 3-4 times after the new patch and the results were so ****.. seriously where did you get those knives trash from? are you kidding me? im wasting 20 minutes to play stp match to get poor contineers that there isnt any use of it? honestly! i played like 3-4 stps there wasn't any V uncommon contineer.

Will you guys(GMs,Devs,dunno what) stop ruining this game? you keep nerfing boosts to the worst.. you ruined classes.. repair is so freaking expensive.. !! as many players here, i get my income only from participating in territory wars.. which is 25k for a win and 10k for a lose.. thats the only source of money.

Also i wonder , you have done changes to classes.. so people who spent GB for a specific class cuz they liked it and liked it's weapons will lose their gb? just tell me how you have the right to change a class that people paid real money to get it..

its a total mess in here.. keep nerfing stuff till everyone quits. bs!