PDA

View Full Version : CS/UT/Quake Sounds on Crimecraft!?

imLuCaS
02-03-2013, 10:24 PM
Dev's, any way that you can add this sounds to crimecraft? I believe it would make the game a lot more fun!! And all of us old fps players miss it!!

Check the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym4VmVwd24c

-------

thanks!

FullMelthash
02-04-2013, 09:48 AM
i would uninstall..... dont get me wrong, i played quake3 for a VEEEEEEEEEERY LONG time and i still love it, but i dont want to see a game "copying" its sounds......

LSaratov
02-05-2013, 03:53 AM
I prefer such a troll sounds,it is even more awesome..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jciB8TjyPn4

imLuCaS
02-05-2013, 07:27 PM
i would uninstall..... dont get me wrong, i played quake3 for a VEEEEEEEEEERY LONG time and i still love it, but i dont want to see a game "copying" its sounds......
'coping'?

This is the most epic sounds of the worth :D

All FPS games that i played like UT, CS, CSS, TO and more 'copied' this sounds... imo it's awesome. :D

Worst than 'copy' something is make a genocide and just read it in the screen, no sounds. :(

I prefer such a troll sounds,it is even more awesome..
This is sucks. -_-

Gladjoltx2
02-06-2013, 12:45 PM
An option for such sound would be nice. But not very fitting the theme of CrimeCraft imo.

Also they can hardly just copy/paste the exact same sounds xD but make something similar maybe.

imLuCaS
02-07-2013, 04:21 AM
An option for such sound would be nice. But not very fitting the theme of CrimeCraft imo.

Also they can hardly just copy/paste the exact same sounds xD but make something similar maybe.
Not really. This sounds it's called UT Announcer or Quake Announcer, in a old FPS game that i played with UT engine all this sounds was a simple 'sound.umx' file that have all this announcers of Quake like double kill monster kill etc.

devs only need download the sounds and convert it from crimecraft, probably not hard to do since crimecraft uses UT3 engine too. ;)

OGNightHawk
02-07-2013, 06:56 AM
I would rather see some long running bugs fixed rather than adding annoying sounds to every kill.

imLuCaS
02-08-2013, 04:20 AM
I would rather see some long running bugs fixed rather than adding annoying sounds to every kill.
first it's not annoying, second it's not to every kill it's only for double/triple kills etc.

relax hawk, u'll only got double/triple kills etc sounds playing against bots. :P

anyway, players can have a option in-game to disable announcers sounds if they want.

OGNightHawk
02-08-2013, 09:08 AM
Annoying is a matter of opinion. Like I said, I would rather see some long running bugs fixed first. These long term bugs are a big factor in players leaving due to frustration.

imLuCaS
02-08-2013, 08:38 PM
Annoying is a matter of opinion. Like I said, I would rather see some long running bugs fixed first. These long term bugs are a big factor in players leaving due to frustration.
I want see bugs fix too. But i want the sounds also :)

Anyway, like i said we can have a option/sounds to enable/disable the announcer sounds.