PDA

View Full Version : Essence Of Ego

B3AST
01-07-2013, 11:25 PM
Why Essence of Ego is bound? Reasons?

I see only one reason, you wanted to prevent it of being sold. Are there any other reasons why its bound? If not, well every one know Ego still can be sold/bought so its pretty useless that you made it bound only becouse of this.

So I suggest to make ego not bound or If you still want it to be bound at least let it return to gang production tab (where it was produced) becouse now gang leader cant pick Ego and if he want to pick must ask others to send him. Also all the ego can be easily moved to backpack by an accident (which I think happened not only to me).

wanted to post this ages ago...

peace :)

LSaratov
01-08-2013, 07:18 PM
Also all the ego can be easily moved to backpack by an accident (which I think happened not only to me).

let's not forgot the gang leader send it to wrong person :p

B3AST
01-08-2013, 08:01 PM
let's not forgot the gang leader send it to wrong person :p

Yeah, but that not so big problem like to move full stack of ego to backpack :D

OnBBloody
01-09-2013, 06:22 PM
Game managers please do something.. at least to be able to return it to gang production tab, like b3ast said.. someone can easily make a mistake and take them all.. like what happened to us.

He was sending ego to members and mistakely moved to backpack.. and now there isnt any way to get them back.

Please do something.. every one can do mistakes like this.

HoleeySchitt
01-09-2013, 10:09 PM
I agree too. Essence of Ego should be able to be moved back to Production Tab.
That mistake can happen to anyone. Or an alternative could be a "confirmation message" where it would state something like (Are you sure you want to send 696969 Essence of Ego to BallSack? Yes / No)

B3AST
01-11-2013, 07:15 PM
I agree too. Essence of Ego should be able to be moved back to Production Tab.
That mistake can happen to anyone. Or an alternative could be a "confirmation message" where it would state something like (Are you sure you want to send 696969 Essence of Ego to BallSack? Yes / No)

Agreed. Alternative message could be a good choice too.

imLuCaS
01-14-2013, 05:55 PM
i want a way to buy pack's :OOOO

Klister
01-16-2013, 02:32 PM
Yeah, they have to fix that... It also happen to me when i was sending eggos and then accidently move them to backpack.
Message or option to return them back would be nice.

68Seconds
03-02-2013, 01:43 PM
I agree Essence of Ego should not be bound, Its a gang product not as much a individual one.

Also i like to see them be sold in auction house for example.
Make the Bleedout Campaign button in auction house a gang ingredient button cause behind that button i've never seen any bleedout item ever and i play this game for quite a long time. Make better use of that button.