PDA

View Full Version : [Official Poll] Iron Spamming at PvP Tournament

Merlyn
12-17-2012, 10:57 AM
Greetings MAYN Gamers;

As we have gone through some iron spamming during the tournament we thought that it would be good if there is a rule for it. We want to hear your ideas.

Thanks.

stefan121
12-17-2012, 11:09 AM
i voted yes, but players should have the option to atleast buff iron skin 3x

PaPaLeo
12-17-2012, 11:21 AM
i suggest we need to bufs 1st before the fight and no more bufs inside.. in that way we can easy see the players who broke the rules....

Gosuushou
12-17-2012, 11:21 AM
i voted yes, but players should have the option to atleast buff iron skin 3x

iron spamming means nonstop. i'd say jus 1 time for maybe if they click the wrong button ;p

stefan121
12-17-2012, 11:24 AM
iron spamming means nonstop. i'd say jus 1 time for maybe if they click the wrong button ;pmeh ill stick to 3

stefan121
12-17-2012, 09:17 PM
for merlyn: I would delete party buffs too. they can affect the tourney badly as its not based on anything.

diggit1
12-18-2012, 09:13 AM
Iron Skin is part of the game like other skills. If u complain about IS then ppl start complain about other skills 2. warriors friend ppl spam it 2 like IS, and don't say now it is important. The 1 thing is offensive skill, and the other is defensive. If u limit 1 then limit the second 2.

diggit1
12-18-2012, 09:22 AM
i suggest we need to bufs 1st before the fight and no more bufs inside.. in that way we can easy see the players who broke the rules....

+1

OZ
12-18-2012, 09:26 AM

+1

croco123
12-31-2012, 12:34 PM

+1

xxx123
01-03-2013, 12:22 PM
to spam iron max 20x :))

SweetT0oth
05-07-2013, 07:07 AM
I know this is for the PVP Tourny, but it would be cool if there was maybe a 3 - 5 second cooldown timer before being able to use it again.. this would fix the issue of those who spam it like crazy..

GSsenomaru
08-15-2013, 07:00 PM
Iron Skin is one part of Mayngames PVP. Without that it would just be about Charge+1hit untill it crits : There are no real skills, it's just luck, and I think PVP should involve fighting Skills.

However, spamming might be anoying , yes it is. But don't forget that it saves lifes sometimes. How about the D12s that runs after the low levels just for the fun of killing them...? But this is not the main topic, I know right.

I suggest, as said before, a 3-5 second cooldown for it. Spamming trough pvp is still okay, because it is part of a normal duel, But spamming it every 0,5 secs just to troll, this, is no fun for anyone.

xgamma1
09-07-2013, 01:23 AM
Iron Skin is one part of Mayngames PVP. Without that it would just be about Charge+1hit untill it crits : There are no real skills, it's just luck, and I think PVP should involve fighting Skills.

However, spamming might be anoying , yes it is. But don't forget that it saves lifes sometimes. How about the D12s that runs after the low levels just for the fun of killing them...? But this is not the main topic, I know right.

I suggest, as said before, a 3-5 second cooldown for it. Spamming trough pvp is still okay, because it is part of a normal duel, But spamming it every 0,5 secs just to troll, this, is no fun for anyone.

I like this post, I agree that repeated spamming of healing actions in any pvp is annoying.

The truth is though, trolling exists even outside of Twelve Sky 2 so we should not need to change the game to handle that type of playing style.

If the Korean server does not need a coded limit on Iron Skin, then neither should we.

If someone wants to become a famous troll, that's their own reputation as a player. It's up to them but good luck to them when they wanna apply for Clan Leader!