PDA

View Full Version : Change mission requirement for Climb The Ladder

Zachman
12-04-2012, 11:59 PM
It is hard to achieve the Mission Climb the Ladder 3/3. I started before this mission was made and have not been able to achieve it due to the same tournament winners everyday.

Especially in division 1. I believe that the mission should be made easier to complete. Instead of winning a tournament, make it where we have to win 5 more matches or drop the winning the tournament completely. I am not that good of a player, so it is hard for people who are like me to even pass the 1st tournament round.

In conclusion I dont mean to sound like a whiner, but I would like to get the mission completed.

Thank you

CptSolo
12-05-2012, 10:27 AM
I totally agree.
Even for better players it is nearly impossible, if not really impossible, to win a daily div 1 tournament without beeing in one of the top gangs on Cabrese.
And even then you have to be in the gangs top team...

Casual players have no chance of winning a daily tour at all.

I suggest to change the mission to one of the following options:

- be one of the top 64/32 players in last weeks rating
or
- reach 1/2 in daily tournament

or any other mission requirements that do not including winning or even reaching daily/weekly finals.
I wont dig deeper into that, but because also tournament is infested with cheaters still, this mission is just unfair for most of the player base.

pantoFFeL
12-05-2012, 01:33 PM
Implement the "Random tournament" once a week, and everyone have the chance to win a tourney.

Zachman
12-05-2012, 05:59 PM
Also, it would be better if people would stop farming certain divisions. For example, on the Jericho server, there are players that are Gold Winner status that stay in division 2 for months.

I do like the idea of the random tournament once or twice a week. Maybe a random weekly tournament and a random daily.

graveir
12-07-2012, 07:18 AM
Nice to see Pantoffel reacts, in fact his gang domanites div1 on cabrese since the merge. In 95% of time they win div1. I am not saying they are good, but by this trolling there, they are making imposible to win the tour to other players.

And in matter of fact, by gathering silver/gold coins they have opportunity to obtain best gear making them even more unbeatable, not mentioning dominating TW and the strongest gang buff augs they have... Its not just about insanes, few other gangs are simillar...
The conclusion is that fighting such player is for most of common player like having div1 players in div3, making the tournaments depressing and boring. But its another topic...sorry for OT.

I agree with random tourneys, you can win or lost equaly, its all about luck when the group is created, which player you got.
And I also agree, that it is bigger and bigger problem to complete the mission as you level up, as you have to play in higher and higher divs. In div1 its imposible in curent situation IMHO. So I would like to see less demanding goal to achieve and finish that mission.

CptSolo
12-08-2012, 01:05 PM
I suggested it before and can suggest it again:

Make a Platinum Division (above Div 1) which can only be played by Gold Winners from Div 1.
Both Div 1 and Platinum Division would be allowed for Gold Winners to participate in.

But Platinum Division would provide higher rewards in coins or other goods (I imagine even something like additional bronze coins).
That way, Gold Winners are motivated to play Premium Division vs teams of their own strengths, because its worth doing.
Same way, the Div 1 tournament would be clean of the nonstop farming of always the same ppl 24/7.
Challenge would be back and people at lvl 50 with gold winner status could chose between two divisions would allow them also to chose that way to play they want (high professional in Premium Division, casual/semi prof in Div 1).

graveir
12-08-2012, 02:28 PM
Nice idea cpt solo. That should be good solution.

B3AST
12-09-2012, 09:39 AM
suggested it before and can suggest it again:

Make a Platinum Division (above Div 1) which can only be played by Gold Winners from Div 1.
Both Div 1 and Platinum Division would be allowed for Gold Winners to participate in.

But Platinum Division would provide higher rewards in coins or other goods (I imagine even something like additional bronze coins).
That way, Gold Winners are motivated to play Premium Division vs teams of their own strengths, because its worth doing.
Same way, the Div 1 tournament would be clean of the nonstop farming of always the same ppl 24/7.
Challenge would be back and people at lvl 50 with gold winner status could chose between two divisions would allow them also to chose that way to play they want (high professional in Premium Division, casual/semi prof in Div 1).

I dont like many of your suggestions, but this one sounds good. +1