PDA

View Full Version : Time-limited return of bought and binded items

graveir
11-27-2012, 09:23 PM
What about selling or cancelling GB or coin transactions?

Would be nice to have limited ability to sell bought item back to coin vendor/BM if you make mistake and bought item or recipe, that you cannot posses due sex/proffesion incompatiblity?

Like a minute or two or something like that...

As happened myself /tired in the evening after hard day/ that I bought recipe for 80 copper coins and after that realized, that proffesion, which it needs, is possesed by another character of mine, but not that one, which bought it.

Same happened before with some BM recipes, when I found out that I know them or cannot learn them.

**** happens all the time. Nobody is perfect. Even this game isnt perfect and we still plays it and pay our money for it. So it would be nice to have a way to fix things we f*ck*d up,at least for limited time, or limited use per month.

OGNightHawk
11-28-2012, 11:42 AM
When real money is involved I am always careful to pay attention to what I am buying.

graveir
11-28-2012, 04:22 PM
Yep, but take it form other side...I pay for premium, but didnt get often any prolongation for non-function server or other refunds.
Do I cry to much?
I just want a way to mend the situation, when s**t happend and you want to cancel that...

OGNightHawk
12-02-2012, 07:06 PM
I just want a way to mend the situation, when s**t happend and you want to cancel that...

There is a way.... It is called "Submit a Ticket". But they will most likely only "refund" once and tell you to be more careful in the future.

graveir
12-07-2012, 07:25 AM
Yep, I did that and I was assured that they never refund, unbind or transfer such item to other character or cancel the transaction at all. With 80 C coins recipe or 135GB one its really slam in the face of paying players.

OGNightHawk
12-07-2012, 11:23 AM
Not really. Like I said earlier, when it comes to putting real money into a game, be more careful and be sure you are buying the correct item for the correct toon. Also the ELUA and Terms of service do say all sales are final.

If you are not cautious with your money and do not pay attention to what you are spending it on, or not doing proper research to know whether the item will be usable by your character, that is not the developers fault.

graveir
12-07-2012, 07:37 PM
Ye, and you ate Shalamon's dunk... Ye, there is ELUA, and there is common sense. If the game is handled as it is, with many faults for which is no compensation even they are faults of devs and/or gms, and on the other side there is no visible sign of good will of changing things better...of cooperation betwen owners of the game and the playerbase...

Its wasting of words...

All I need was something from support. The coins will be spent either, the GB also. It might increase the workload of customer support, if widespread, I can imagine. But I just wanted a favor for all favors I had already given to the game, its developers and providers. All the hard made cash, all the time, all the favors and exceptions for faulty game....

And I was slammed in the face by hand covered by ELUA bla bla...standartized response. Thats one of many reasons why I am not willing of spending money on this game. That one of reasons I cannot recomend the game. Thats also reasons for many other players...

I do not say you are not right. But it is all about that if you want to help, or just make me sad and angry. Same approach of CC representatives for most cases brought up by players just destroys relationship between players and CC itself and in matter of fact it make the playerbase diminishing all the time.

graveir
12-13-2012, 02:33 PM
I have to change my mind about it. Last days got surpprisingly pleasing tone since Shoman and CC support changed their minds and exchanged wrongly bought recipe back for copper coins.

Thank you guys!. Got kudos from me.