PDA

View Full Version : New MAP or game mode

xpt2warx
11-15-2012, 04:54 PM
IDK what you waiting for but cc needs another map or game mode like zombie mode
its good idea make one pve for kill zombies instead pve crabs you need real new events not 20 minutes 2x xp or loot or cash we need a new map and new game modes
zombie instead actual pve mobs would be nice and new but i can do nothing i dont have any power but i can make an idea so zombie mode would be nice

FatZombie1
11-16-2012, 10:38 AM
Yes, zombies would be nice. However, it wouldn't fit with the theme of the game. More like mutated humans and perhaps some mutated animals might be nice.

New maps would always be welcome.

Actually, new anything to add to the game playing would be nice.... But they do not have the staffing to actually do this so it seems... So I think this is something that will probably not happen anytime in the near future......

OGNightHawk
11-16-2012, 11:05 AM
Zombie missed the zombie craze that was brought on by Romero wherein damn near every zombie movie after the first looked to the ideas of chemical or radiation effects causing zombie apocalypse. There is more than enough premise in the bleedout story (experimenting on humans with unknown chemicals and radiation) to bring a zombie story into crime craft.

I would love to see an episodic zombie campaign! Great chance to add new maps and locations to the game.

I am sure we will see more content such as maps and whatnot in the future, but of course the biggest thing on their mind right now is north american server stability and how all the laggers and people running poorly programmed third party cheat software are causing dataflood and severe server degradation. Of course this is only my opinion though interestingly enough when *they* arent on, there is no lag :P

May all you cheat users download a program that melts your motherboard and causes your computer to burst into flames thus burning down your parents house and forcing you and your family to move into some low cost roach infested dive with nothing left to your name forcing you to finally get a job as a dirt cheap male prostitute who gives naughty favors for day old big macs and packets of ketchup.

Mars9
11-17-2012, 02:46 PM
I'd like to see a true 'Sniper Alley' map where the only weapon that can hit the other side is a sniper rifle. Right now there isn't any map that my LMG cant across and get a head shot.
I'm thinking it should be a long back alley, as wide as the canal twice as long. Only trashcans, doorways and a few piles of trash for cover.
At each end is is the back of an apartment building three stories high. Fire escape on the outside to go up and down on, just a couple of glass windows on each floor. Same window style as the warehouse, (I love breaking those windows) Once you hop off the fire escape down into the alley, theres no way back inside.
This would work with SnG, ROB and Core

LSaratov
11-17-2012, 03:00 PM
New map? New game mode? Sure, I would like it. But, Zombie mode? Nope, thanks for the offer anyway.

I would prefer a expert setting in current game mode.

AxionGlock
11-17-2012, 10:53 PM
+1 New Map(s)

xpt2warx
11-19-2012, 11:00 AM
the zombie idea is a new good concept all the games now have this mod and the story of crimecraft could help to insert this idea bcz ive played the bleedout and it can be inserted in game for sure

Akas
11-20-2012, 09:34 PM
I give up on even putting anything more about my ideas up here.

CptSolo
11-21-2012, 12:50 PM
I want ACD or Turf on Delosville and LXM Port with 30 ppl on both sides :P

RandomWookiee
11-21-2012, 08:38 PM
how about variant of stockpile were you get a single death and the more kills and boxes you pick up the better/rare's items you get.