PDA

View Full Version : Headhunt on Extreme Hard

pantoFFeL
11-12-2012, 11:22 AM
There was a GM event a long time ago, we played HeadHunt on Extreme Hard mode. Would be awesome we can get this also as a standard setting. The Hard HH is to easy and not need 6 players to win. The Extreme Hard HH was (when i remember right) only doable with a full equiped 6 player lineup.

And sure, If you win this, you will get awesome reward =)

Blazingstar
11-12-2012, 12:28 PM
ye some pretty hard pve would be nice. maybe with a weekly ranking system the 6 ppl that completed/ finished it in under 5 min get 10 points ppl that need between 5-10 mins get 5 points and who need longer dont get points.
and after the week is done like rank 1-3 groups will get some nice reward... something like that

LSaratov
11-12-2012, 02:40 PM
That was level 50 hard mode with 6 player.

Host level 50 hard mode with 6 player and there u go.

pantoFFeL
11-13-2012, 07:06 PM
No, there was 100% a extreme hard mode on that event.
And for a ranking system for all PvE modes i am bagging for years now.

UnclesScrewTape
11-13-2012, 07:53 PM
Great idea panotFFel, would love to see extreme hard mode for headhunt. Now that my server also lags badly I find myself doing more stockpile to get materials again, would be nice to have this option.

LSaratov
11-13-2012, 08:23 PM
No, there was 100% a extreme hard mode on that event.
And for a ranking system for all PvE modes i am bagging for years now.

Back at the old time, hard difficulty hosted by level 50 player would be display as huge difficulty for anybody below level 50 (Only level 50 player would see the UI display it as hard instead of huge).

The Hard HH is to easy and not need 6 players to win.

Forgot to inform you. The spawn rate of AI are greatly affected by the number of player. It is easier to solo HHT than playing in pair or group.

---------------------------------------------------------

Have you try host level 50 hard mode with 5 player yet?

RandomWookiee
11-13-2012, 08:24 PM
It would be awesome but if you want to do it, you could always lower the gear you character is using and keep it cranked up on hard.

LSaratov
11-13-2012, 09:33 PM
It would be awesome but if you want to do it, you could always lower the gear you character is using and keep it cranked up on hard.

That won't be necessary, just have some level 50 player host a hard mode and get it full house. Voila!! Welcome to Hell

UnclesScrewTape
11-14-2012, 03:14 AM
That won't be necessary, just have some level 50 player host a hard mode and get it full house. Voila!! Welcome to Hell

Lol, this is true but we are still missing the special epic prizes. So they still need to change it. Btw, these epic prizes would require no goldbars :D