PDA

View Full Version : Like to see more premium gang logo's

68Seconds
10-24-2012, 04:57 PM
I would like to see more premium gang logo's.

Idea's:

1. Mabye even an option of creating one yourself as leader of that gang. If reached a surten goal in game that can give you the opertunity of creating your own new premium gang logo.

2. Make it an pve opertunity where you can win a new to create premium gang logo ( for example: in headhunt on normale or hard game play mode)

3. Probably one of your greedy favorites a card that you can buy with goldbars in black market. To create your own premium gang logo.

4. Make it a contest in witch players of the game can make new premium logo's that end up in the game. Where the winner receives in game prices like premium membership, goldbars, Bronze/silver/gold coins, blackmarket prices ect. ect..

Cause now i see that to many gangs carry the same premium logo. While when your a free player gang holder you have more choices in picking a gang logo. I think it should be the other way around premium players pay for the game and should have a bigger choice in premium gang logo's.

But in general i like to see more premium gang logo's.

OGNightHawk
10-27-2012, 05:35 AM
They have held contests in the past to design custom logos.

K3b0ardC0wb0y
10-27-2012, 02:04 PM
Aion and Pirates of the Burning Sea have the option to design and upload your own heraldry and flags. Everything has to be approved for use, but still a neat idea.

YaDopeBoyy
11-19-2012, 02:17 AM
AYE FA SHO, WE JUST NEED SOME DIFFERENT PREMIUM LOGOS CUZ THE ONES WE HAVE IS BOO BOO.. IMA PREMIUM PLAYA, BUT I HAVE A FREE LOGO CUZ THEY LOOK BETTA, YAWLL NEEDA SWITCH DAT UP...

AxionGlock
11-24-2012, 04:57 PM
I like my gang logo

whiteboysweden
11-25-2012, 07:11 AM
yep this is somewhat urgent. multiple gangs have the same premium logo. game gets confusing. canĀ“t be that hard implementing some new ones. or maybe even more serious they should do them in multiple parts that can be combined by choice to one logo like color and at least 2 graphic parts then there is little chance that there will be many gangs with the same logo