PDA

View Full Version : The Closing of "The Labyrinth" Event

Gamma
05-18-2009, 05:22 PM
Good day to all Guest of Twelve Sky 2 - Rise of the Sky Clan!

We will be concluding our event, "The Labyrinth" on the 18th of May 2009, 2359 Hrs GMT!
We hope that everyone had enjoyed these events that we had planned for you.

Feeling sad that our event is ending soon? Fret not!
There are a lot more events that we have lined up for you.
We will have more In-Game events as well as Forum based events, and we promise that it will only get more fun and exciting!

So check our forums from time to time to receive the most current updates!

IMMORTALKID1
05-18-2009, 05:33 PM
Yep we enjoyed it thx hoping more events on the way

Kyuubifox1
05-18-2009, 06:52 PM
ah was fun thie event looking forward for other events^^

bababa1
05-18-2009, 07:15 PM
take away patch fix the lagg. That is event the people want.

XxVaSySxX
05-18-2009, 08:25 PM
well I couldn't enjoy the Labyrinth event because when the moobs and boss apeared in the labyrinth I always got disconected:( :(.Don't know if I am the only one with this problem but I really wanted to can kill some moobs there or even the boss:(.Anyway I waiting for more events.MAYN you are the best and I am sure you will never disapoint us;)

spirios2
05-18-2009, 09:56 PM
PLZ MAYN I BEG NEVER EVER GIVE FREE STAT RESET i dont care who cries i not this i not that never ever giv it if they want reset let them buy reset scroll as reset makes everything so unfair and is waste time

12thskyrider1
05-18-2009, 11:13 PM
well I couldn't enjoy the Labyrinth event because when the moobs and boss apeared in the labyrinth I always got disconected:( :(.Don't know if I am the only one with this problem but I really wanted to can kill some moobs there or even the boss:(.Anyway I waiting for more events.MAYN you are the best and I am sure you will never disapoint us;)
dude you are not alone im using an Alien Ware AXL now and even the upgrade didn't fix my lag the graphics in the lab was AWESOME but as soon was the mobs spawned i also got disconnected and ive been trying my best to hold my temper because MAYN is on top of things as always and all you and i both can do is wait for them to resolve the problem kinda sucks not being able to play in wars lol.

SpongeRob1
05-19-2009, 06:06 AM
Aww. Well it was a fun event. Idea for next event: Double CP in GV. Makes PvP in GV better. I mean that IS what it's for right?

Peter
05-19-2009, 06:12 AM
cant wait for next event ^^

Smiles1
05-19-2009, 10:05 PM
Does this mean that Labyrinth is closed? or just the event?
And if so the event, is the 2x exp/drop/cp all gone too? - just curious :)