PDA

View Full Version : [Patch Notes] 5 October 2012 1.13.syn

Shell
10-04-2012, 11:06 AM
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-KXO4d3eRNGo/UG1se_ewixI/AAAAAAAAEm8/0qKc5rM6aLo/s610/october_patch_en_610x253.jpg

Greetings Citizens of Sunrise City,

The following updates will be patched in during the routine server maintenance period on Friday, 5 October 2012.

[ A. 1st person mode ]

• Significantly improved weapons and hands animations in the 1st person mode.
• Significantly improved camera animation in the 1st person mode when using abilities, rolling and attacking with a knife.
• Fixed the muzzle-flash position for 1st person mode.
• Fixed some visual glitches when spectating a player who uses 1st person mode.
• Now 'F' is the default bind to switch to 1st person mode.

[ B. Inspect ]

• Now players in the lobby can inspect other characters.
• When inspecting, players will see inspected character Equipment window with all profiles, Signatures and Titles window, Craft window with all professions learned and Achievements as well as the Statistic window.
• Player can inspect any characters who are either in the lobby or in combat.
• To inspect a character you may type '/inspect <character name>' in the game chat or click on that character name in the chat and select 'Inspect' option or interact with that character in a lobby and select 'Inspect' option.

[ C. Combat balance ]

• SMGs:

o Exeter Noyau damage increased to 19, up from 18 and reload time reduced to 2.2 seconds, down from 3 seconds. Also it gets a major Accuracy and Recoil bonus when aiming and when crouching.
o Silver&Smith A2M5 damage increased to 20, up from 18, reload time increased to 3 seconds, up from 2 seconds, clip size increased to 30, up from 25, run speed reduced by 3% and range decreased to 34 meters, down from 40 meters. Also it will suffer a major accuracy and recoil penalty when character is moving.
o Wolf&Maus SG10 rate of fire increased to 770, up from 750, clip size increase to 30, up from 25, run speed reduced by 3% and range increased to 46 meters, up from 40 meters. Also it will suffer a noticeable accuracy and recoil penalty when character is moving.
o Raskolnikov SMG47 damage increased to 23, up from 22 and rate of fire reduced to 680, down from 700.
o Oslo Odin SR damage increased to 27, up from 24 and its Accuracy and Recoil will not suffer while moving.
• Blue quality SMG modules now increase character run speed by 1%, down from 2-3%.
• Splash weapon ammo now adds a percentage to the weapon damage instead of a flat value. The ammo was rebalanced so it provides the same damage bonuses for Jericho Armageddon and Jericho Ragnarok launchers. R-Sys Sabretooth and Hargan Mastiff get smaller bonuses now.
• Boosts:

o Howl now regenerates 1 HP per second for each levels of this boost.
o Kesey no longer reduces character stamina and regenerates up to 4 HP per second at level 50.
o Heavy now reduces character weapons damage and accuracy by an additional 2%.
o Birth now reduces character weapons damage by an additional 5%.
o Chimera now reduces character splash resistance by an additional 10% and as well as all Healing Effects by 15%.
• Regenerative Auto-Injector ability now heals player at the end of 1.5 seconds tick instead of the start of the tick.
• Classes:

o Sniper gets Raslonikov SMG47 SMG instead of Wolf&Maus A2M5.
o PvE Crab gets Silver&Smith A2M3 LMG instead of Wolf&Maus MG14.
o Pyrotech gets Silver&Smith A2M5 SMG instead of R-Sys Leopard Sigma.
o Terminator gets Wolf&Maus A2M5 SMG instead of Raskolnikov SMG47.
o Assassin gets Wolf&Maus MG14 LMG instead of Raskolnikov PRS74.
o Bombardier gets Proximity Mine ability instead of Fragmentation Grenade.
o Smoker gets Exeter Noyau SMG instead of Wolf&Maus A2M5.
o Day Tripper gets Raskolnikov SMG47 SMG instead of Exeter Noyau, Prank boost instead of Raze and Habit Patch instead of Pure Patch.
o Death Dealer gets a unique ability AUG that increase Healing Effect taken by 10% instead of Enhanced Endurance AUG
o Sticky Bomber gets Raskolnikov PRS47 LMG instead of Oslo Ares and Groove boost instead of Strand.
o Tank gets Silver&Smith A2M5 SMG instead of Raskolnikov SMG47.

[ D. Economy changes ]

• Fixed the issue where class upkeep cost could not exceed the combat match cash reward.
• Now classes can become locked:

o Now class becomes locked if player does not have enough cash for classes upkeep after a match for either regular matches, tournaments or territory wars.
o Player cannot equip or use locked classes.
o Player can unlock locked classes in the Class Shop window. He should pay the in-game cash equal to that class upkeep cost in this case.
o Player may also use Gold Bars to cover the cost to re-open a locked class.
• Players can buy and upgrade classes for Silver Coins now.
• Clan hall Attachment Vendor now sells white quality attachments instead of green quality.

[ E. User Interface ]

• Now players can see the class rank upkeep cost when previewing classes.
• Added the item name filter in the Item Shop.
• Now players will see the inflicted damage in the combat log when spectating a match.
• Added new window with "unlock information" for low level players.

o This window level by level describes what becomes available for players when improving their character levels.
o Interface icons are no longer disabled for low level characters anymore.
o Instead, clicking on those icons will open the "unlock information" window and highlight the information of interest.
• Now 0 (zero) and O (oh) look different on player signature.
• Now players will see base combat rewards on the loot screen, before the classes upkeep and gang tax are subtracted.
• Added a "low online" icon for Territory Wars grid - this will be used to reflect gangs who will automatically lose battles due to not having enough subscribed players online at the moment of match start.
• Now gang leaders can't subscribe offline players to Territory Wars.
• Premium and Deluxe Subscription items are now in the separate category on Black Market. You can find them in the Bonuses -> Subscription category.
• Added a number of new hints and tooltips.
• Updated the character attributes icons in the Bonuses tab in the Equipment window.
• Added icons for the possible options for different context menus.

[ F. Bug fixes ]
• Combat:

o Fixed the issue when players would see a spectator join a match sometimes.
o Fixed the issue, when Reduce Shock duration parameter didn't reduce the shock duration from the Electric Shield.
o Fixed the issue when there was no Sudden Death in Capture the Zone and Capture the Zone 1 Point.
o Fixed the parameters of some Gear Pack weapons to be consistent with crafted guns.
• Lobby:

o Fixed the issue when players weren't able to repair some glasses.
o Fixed the issue when players weren't able to purchase some items in Night Clubs.
o Fixed some issues that appeared when Gang Leader leaves a gang.
o Fixed the issue, when player didn't get LMG from Stoneskin Gear Pack.
o Fixed the issue when some players see incorrect data for won characters in last week tournament rating.
• User Interface:

o Updated weapon descriptions to correctly reflect their attributes.
o Fixed some character attributes descriptions in the Bonuses tab in the Equip window.
o Fixed the issue, when spectator sees spectator controls overlapping with game type rules when loading into a match sometimes.
o Fixed the issue when "equip a weapon" button didn't work in character preview in the Equipment window.
o Fixed the issue when players weren't able to use Premium signatures.
o Fixed the low frame-rate issue in the Item Shop when player has a lot of purchased items of that category.
o Fixed the issue when players weren't able to purchase some services for gold bars.
o Fixed the issue when the discount wasn't shown correctly for gold bar items in the Item Shop.

Thank you.

OGNightHawk
10-04-2012, 11:19 AM
:P

Looking forward to checking out the updates!

Ty for the update Shell.... I even thought about getting a time machine for a moment there xD

Septimus
10-04-2012, 11:50 AM
o Heavy now reduces character weapons damage and accuracy by an additional 2%.
o Birth now reduces character weapons damage by an additional 5%.

I don't understand why both of this boost still need nerfing even though it is now quite balances.

o PvE Crab gets Silver&Smith A2M3 LMG instead of Wolf&Maus MG14.
o Pyrotech gets Silver&Smith A2M5 SMG instead of R-Sys Leopard Sigma.

Why do you even try to destroy pve crab and pyrotech altogether? Trying to get into our badside even further?

Oh well, at least this 2 classes get a small improvement.

Kudos to you for destroying demolition class.

[ D. Economy changes ]

• Fixed the issue where class upkeep cost could not exceed the combat match cash reward.
• Now classes can become locked:
o Now class becomes locked if player does not have enough cash for classes upkeep after a match for either regular matches, tournaments or territory wars.
o Player cannot equip or use locked classes.
o Player can unlock locked classes in the Class Shop window. He should pay the in-game cash equal to that class upkeep cost in this case.
o Player may also use Gold Bars to cover the cost to re-open a locked class.
• Players can buy and upgrade classes for Silver Coins now.
• Clan hall Attachment Vendor now sells white quality attachments instead of green quality.

http://www.topendsports.com/image/cache/clipart/non-sporting/people/giving-thumbs-down_500_copyright.gif

OGNightHawk
10-04-2012, 11:57 AM
I don't understand why both of this boost still need nerfing even though it is now quite balances.

Why do you even try to destroy pve crab and pyrotech altogether? Trying to get into our badside even further?

Oh well, at least this 2 classes get a small improvement.

Kudos to you for destroying demolition class.

http://www.topendsports.com/image/cache/clipart/non-sporting/people/giving-thumbs-down_500_copyright.gif

http://cdn.lingualift.com/blog/wp-content/files/2011/07/drinking3.jpg
No surprise there.

You would think player's would try the classes with the new changes before they complain about them. Keep in mind that the SMGs also underwent some adjustments.

Gladjoltx2
10-04-2012, 11:59 AM
Tournys will be so much "fun" now when people will just inspect enemys right before it starts :/

Keep removing the competetive parts of this game and see where it leads...

edit: inb4 lickin' ball posts

OGNightHawk
10-04-2012, 12:08 PM
Tournys will be so much "fun" now when people will just inspect enemys right before it starts :/

Keep removing the competetive parts of this game and see where it leads...

edit: inb4 lickin' ball posts

Don't worry Gladjolt, they will only be able to copy you exactly if they have all that gold coin gear you run. And besides if you have any skill, you should not be worried about people copying your gear.

Oh that's right, he has me on ignore.
http://cdn.lingualift.com/blog/wp-content/files/2011/07/drinking3.jpg

CptSolo
10-04-2012, 12:13 PM
@Solovey:

This patch is just the very evidence that you:

- dont listen to player feedback, no matter how detailed or thought through it is
- dont have any clue on how your classes work and how they are played in the current meta game
- dont have any interest in improving the general situation of class users and class using in CrimeCraft
- nerf a boost (howl) and at the same time give the players another boost to compensate even BETTER (kesey)

Class changes:

o Pyrotech gets Silver&Smith A2M5 SMG instead of R-Sys Leopard Sigma
Where is the freaking logic in changing Pyrotech class? It was the very last class I really enjoyed, now it gets an SMG which does not suit its purpose at all. Great job Mister. Maybe better get another...

- I gave u major feedback and good one too. But no, you stick with ur retarded idea.

- I just wanted to suggest to change Convergence Boost with betadyne eagle eye 240.
But you wont listen to anything like that either.
- you did not even read my feedback thread, no? What is the lie about that "spotlight" in the first place?

o Day Tripper gets Raskolnikov SMG47 SMG instead of Exeter Noyau, Prank boost instead of Raze and Habit Patch instead of Pure Patch.

- are you nuts? Now this class is dead. Useless and dead. Thx Mister Solovey.

o Death Dealer gets a unique ability AUG that increase Healing Effect taken by 10% instead of Enhanced Endurance AUG
- again the best evidence of your lack of creativity and the ability to solve a problem within the given parameters of a certain system. This will not make this class better in any fashion. It will remain a niche class barely used at all.

- Who cares. Bess is dead. This class will never get out of its non-existence anytime soon.

@Solovey: I really always try to imagine I was all wrong about your abilities and skill in game development and balacning. But every other patch you just prove me wrong again and strike all my hope down and also render all efforts in giving major feedback useless.

I thank you very much that you keep wasting my time, while you do not use your time to acutally do something usefull for the game.

EDIT: also you keep just lieing about your arguments about changing classes. You say all changes make ppl cry. But really, its only YOUR changes. Because you keep messing things up completly, while not listening to people who actually play classes and are experienced in using them.

OGNightHawk
10-04-2012, 12:27 PM
“…you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Famous words of Lincoln and Lydgate

CptSolo
10-04-2012, 12:28 PM
“…you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Famous words of Lincoln and Lydgate

Well, then please tell me who will be pleased by the classes changes? Nobody at all.

Gladjoltx2
10-04-2012, 12:28 PM
[deleted by moderator]

ontopic:

@Solovey:

This patch is just the very evidence that you:

- dont listen to player feedback, no matter how detailed or thought through it is
- dont have any clue on how your classes work and how they are played in the current meta game
- dont have any interest in improving the general situation of class users and class using in CrimeCraft
- nerf a boost (howl) and at the same time give the players another boost to compensate even BETTER (kesey)

Class changes:

o Pyrotech gets Silver&Smith A2M5 SMG instead of R-Sys Leopard Sigma
Where is the freaking logic in changing Pyrotech class? It was the very last class I really enjoyed, now it gets an SMG which does not suit its purpose at all. Great job Mister. Maybe better get another...

- I gave u major feedback and good one too. But no, you stick with ur retarded idea.

- I just wanted to suggest to change Convergence Boost with betadyne eagle eye 240.
But you wont listen to anything like that either.
- you did not even read my feedback thread, no? What is the lie about that "spotlight" in the first place?

- are you nuts? Now this class is dead. Useless and dead. Thx Mister Solovey.

- again the best evidence of your lack of creativity and the ability to solve a problem within the given parameters of a certain system. This will not make this class better in any fashion. It will remain a niche class barely used at all.

- Who cares. Bess is dead. This class will never get out of its non-existence anytime soon.

@Solovey: I really always try to imagine I was all wrong about your abilities and skill in game development and balacning. But every other patch you just prove me wrong again and strike all my hope down and also render all efforts in giving major feedback useless.

I thank you very much that you keep wasting my time, while you do not use your time to acutally do something usefull for the game.

EDIT: also you keep just lieing about your arguments about changing classes. You say all changes make ppl cry. But really, its only YOUR changes. Because you keep messing things up completly, while not listening to people who actually play classes and are experienced in using them.

They can fk up classess how much they want, it's just better if people drops them and start playing customs.

Sad for the people who bought all classess with their wallet though ;)

OGNightHawk
10-04-2012, 12:50 PM
Well, then please tell me who will be pleased by the classes changes? Nobody at all.

People that play the classes with the new changes and enjoy them obviously. It is not rocket science you know. Saying nobody will enjoy changes made is only your opinion. The fact is that some people may like these changes, and in fact some people may have even suggested these changes. The forum is not the only avenue players have to give feedback.

OGNightHawk
10-04-2012, 12:52 PM
Looks like it baited directly, keep lickin' em!

As for you, you seem quite intent on getting some message across. Condescending remark duly noted, again.

MrMiyagi
10-04-2012, 12:57 PM
Fixed the issue when players weren't able to purchase some items in Night Clubs.

What are you doing to compensate those of us who have been paying for clubs for months and them not working? 6 months rent on each of my clubs should be sent to me. thats about how long they have been screwed up, if not longer.

aziz23
10-04-2012, 01:12 PM
Merhaba benim önerilerim var.En önemlisi kayıtlı eşyaların kaldırılması yani kayıtlı eşyaları satabilmek yada mümkünse yan hesaba vermek adilce olur.
Bir diğer önerim ise depo bölümünde kullanılan 1.seviye arayıcının sadece 1. seviyedeki konteyner ı toplaması daha adil olur.

OGNightHawk
10-04-2012, 01:25 PM
Fixed the issue when players weren't able to purchase some items in Night Clubs.

What are you doing to compensate those of us who have been paying for clubs for months and them not working? 6 months rent on each of my clubs should be sent to me. thats about how long they have been screwed up, if not longer.

I am still waiting for them to fix my strippers :(

Vyto
10-04-2012, 03:23 PM
As if somehow strippers compare to not being able to purchase or have purchases made from your club? That's the entire purpose for clubs in the first place and yeah about 6 months of problems for me as well. And seriously wtf is howl worth now? If all you did was drop the hp regen then it is worthless as it's only a simple 2% increase in damage output for each rank up. Hopefully you at least scaled the damage output to match the reduction in regen. Kesey here we come. I do like the reworks on the smg's but it is a little odd that you change stats on gear that isn't easy to come by and costs so much to maintain. I have a few w&m smg's on my characters but smg's that take a hit to accuracy while moving are worthless at least as far as I'm concerned. Keep working on the game but please we need an infusion of new blood. Fighting the same 10 people every night gets tiring fast.

CptSolo
10-04-2012, 04:18 PM
As if somehow strippers compare to not being able to purchase or have purchases made from your club? That's the entire purpose for clubs in the first place and yeah about 6 months of problems for me as well. And seriously wtf is howl worth now? If all you did was drop the hp regen then it is worthless as it's only a simple 2% increase in damage output for each rank up. Hopefully you at least scaled the damage output to match the reduction in regen. Kesey here we come. I do like the reworks on the smg's but it is a little odd that you change stats on gear that isn't easy to come by and costs so much to maintain. I have a few w&m smg's on my characters but smg's that take a hit to accuracy while moving are worthless at least as far as I'm concerned. Keep working on the game but please we need an infusion of new blood. Fighting the same 10 people every night gets tiring fast.

Good point. And my solution to this: bring intelligent and proper class setups to the game which are at least making sense in an abstract fashion.
Then new players will come and stay.
And yes, they will also use your precious holy customs later.

Vyto
10-04-2012, 05:55 PM
I like your rework ideas on the preset classes. As of now it seems as if most were set up by a 5 year old and the names in no way relate to the class setups. I'm not sure the devs will be willing to make much in the way of changes as they've already stated their reasoning for not doing so. I fail to understand why they don't simply refund the money and let us buy new presets as they see fit but they don't want the money back in the system as some people won't spend the money on presets again. Sad indeed but I'm not sure where they can go from here without making some sensible changes. As of now there are only a few presets we see much and it would be nice if they were all viable options in some fashion.

dirtybastard
10-05-2012, 07:25 AM
they reduce damage because they want you to buy their expensive amo...and OGnighthawk never plays this game all he does is sit here in the forum and kiss these game admin peoples asses....i have never seen this dude play ever!!! lololol i dont know why they **** with the meds and boost...**** i spend alot of money getting it....with buying gold bars but it dont look like im doing this much longer...unless they lower the price too...
Admin..if you take away the damage from like heavy by 2% you should make it 2% cheaper too

Septimus
10-05-2012, 07:33 AM
heavy and birth was quite balance now and they still nerf it, quite a genius indeed.

CptSolo
10-05-2012, 08:34 AM
heavy and birth was quite balance now and they still nerf it, quite a genius indeed.

I have no oppinion on heavy, but Birth was quite a pain. As for Chimera I think the nerfs are well done, but the outcome we will see soon. After Bess Nerf the next logical step is to make the usual other "tanky" builds having more severe drawbacks too.

I agree to those nerfs so far, but cannot see if they are enough. What bothers me is the kesey issue. High HP reg builds in combination with high resistances, RAI and Liquid Armour will not be gone still.

OGNightHawk
10-05-2012, 08:34 AM
they reduce damage because they want you to buy their expensive amo...and OGnighthawk never plays this game all he does is sit here in the forum and kiss these game admin peoples asses....i have never seen this dude play ever!!!

I do play, daily.

I have many toons.

There is a huge difference between honesty and kissing asses.

People who are not complete asshats know many of my toons names.

Are you on that list? Didn't think so.

ARogue
10-05-2012, 08:53 AM
Heavy was fine hwol was fine birth was already crap and they make it crapper. no good changes lets see how rai works now hahah

B3AST
10-05-2012, 09:46 AM
crappy patch I would say. Like always adding something useless when there is some better things you should work on like gang production (which is useless, provide same ingredents with dif plans), fix drop of titanium, clubs income. You never fix kinda things.

OGNightHawk
10-05-2012, 02:42 PM
Awesome new interface for the new players! Love the "Unlockable List", and I must say...

http://account.mayngames.com/upload/photo/20121005/8344254_20121005143026_30367214.jpg

That right there is pretty freakin awesome! Thanks a bunch guys! Love you and love Crime Craft! Long live Sunrise City and the "Mailbox Violator"!!

dirtybastard
10-05-2012, 03:36 PM
well i figured you would come up with some real poetic bs lol...its funny that you are the only one that likes the changes...who are you? a GM ?....or are they paying you to say this crap ? well i buy the gold stuff because i want the gold stuff and if we choose to spend money on gold for things i dont think they should change it...i worked my but off getting to lvl 50 with out any custom profiles..and now that im there i think that its only fair to enjoy the perks of gold boost , weapons and amo...if you buy gold it should be a perk ..supporting the server!!!....its simply not fair to those who spend money for the goods.

Akas
10-05-2012, 03:49 PM
I'll pass judgement on this patch as I play it, BUT I sincerely hope it was due to the late feedback on classes they were added in this state. Cpt.Solo's review of many of them makes total sense and I hope the classes will get at least 50% of his suggestions implanted to actually make them ... realistic? Oh there's that word again.

OGNightHawk
10-05-2012, 04:15 PM
I am liking it so far. Very nice work with the new UI additions, it is making the UI look a lot more polished and the layout really makes things a lot easier for the newcomers to understand. There is still the odd one that asks how to buy new weapons, but with the couple of helpful players around letting them know they need to unlock the custom profile in order to change weapon loadouts etc, their integration into Sunrise seems to be going pretty smooth. As per usual, I find that I am earning enough to progress and the cost of battles is nowhere near enough to bankrupt me, so that is a bonus, and so far everyone I have come up against is on a pretty level playing field in all the classes and levels I have encountered. Anyhow, time to crash because I still got a few shifts left to go, but I am really looking forward to my next stretch of days off to try out much more of the newly balanced stuff!

Keep up the great work guys and kudos on your excellent efforts!

OGNightHawk
10-05-2012, 04:19 PM
well i figured you would come up with some real poetic bs lol...its funny that you are the only one that likes the changes...who are you? a GM ?....or are they paying you to say this crap ? well i buy the gold stuff because i want the gold stuff and if we choose to spend money on gold for things i dont think they should change it...i worked my but off getting to lvl 50 with out any custom profiles..and now that im there i think that its only fair to enjoy the perks of gold boost , weapons and amo...if you buy gold it should be a perk ..supporting the server!!!....its simply not fair to those who spend money for the goods.

Sooo, you think I am a poet, and nobody likes the changes, and you are mad because you can't buy your wins....

Roses are red, violets are blue
Crime Craft is awesome
I am glad it's not pay to win
I am not the only one who likes the changes

Violating Sunrise City Mailboxes Since 2009
OGNightHawk

FatZombie
10-05-2012, 06:06 PM
wish I could check out these changes myself and give a better opinion on them. Stupid migration issue......

Atypical
10-05-2012, 06:48 PM
Great... my WM smg gets nerfed in the area that smgs are supposed to be good at... mobility.

Raider333
10-05-2012, 07:06 PM
What the hell!!!! This patch is crap!! I just played a game with a rank 9 soldier and ended 2nd in a winning battle, and received 143 credits only!!! How are we supposed to upgrade a class, not even different classes with this kind of reward???? I could barely scrape enough money together in battles and selling items on the AH to upgrade my soldier, now it will be impossible!!!! Thanks for ruining the game for many players! I was gonna buy premium but I'm done with this game!!!! Awesome game just got completely ruined by doing this! Don't even try to comment some bulls**t about being able to make enough money to play.... yes you OGNightHawk!! There is no way to survive now and no way to make any real money to buy anything.
I cannot believe they are forcing us to quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Atypical
10-05-2012, 07:08 PM
What the hell!!!! This patch is crap!! I just played a game with a rank 9 soldier and ended 2nd in a winning battle, and received 143 credits only!!! How are we supposed to upgrade a class, not even different classes with this kind of reward???? I could barely scrape enough money together in battles and selling items on the AH to upgrade my soldier, now it will be impossible!!!! Thanks for ruining the game for many players! I was gonna buy premium but I'm done with this game!!!! Awesome game just got completely ruined by doing this! Don't even try to comment some bulls**t about being able to make enough money to play.... yes you OGNightHawk!! There is no way to survive now and no way to make any real money to buy anything.
I cannot believe they are forcing us to quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did they increase upkeep cost? If so they probably just nailed the coffin on p2w aspect of the game.

Raider333
10-05-2012, 07:12 PM
That's exactly what they did. You will have to play 5-6 games to make 1000 credits, with a cost of 499 000 to upgrade from rank 11 to 12 on soldier!!!!????? Tell me how this is going to work? You cannot sell all your items cause you need them to get your crafting levels up, so no real money there also??? This totally makes no sense to me.

OGoldenSilver
10-05-2012, 07:29 PM
If you want to sidestep the new class changes, go freakin custom and make your own that copies ur class just better, plain and simple. It does blow that my max smoker is even worse and i didn't even see the hargan nerf!
Bring on the desent!

FatZombie
10-05-2012, 07:29 PM
what they did was increase the cost of upkeep on classes so that you have to resort to making money more on stockpiling.... Actually kind of makes sense. The problem with this though is that not everyone has or wishes to spend their time doing stockpiles and that is the reason why most leave the game....

correction*** that is the reason why SOME leave the game.

The bad thing with this game is the money capital. You never get ahead in anything unless you put in some serious time and effort. Hence this game feels more like a job to the f2p players and a game to the subscribers. This keeps the game from growing.....

OGoldenSilver
10-05-2012, 07:40 PM
IMO they did this to make people resort to custom profiles, which is great, we need something like this to get the economy back up and running. Now if they could only adjust some of the drop rates so the suppliers could restock the market for our hopefully new custom users.

Septimus
10-05-2012, 07:42 PM
They want to force you into taking premium subcription. Simple as that.

Raider333
10-05-2012, 07:47 PM
If you want to sidestep the new class changes, go freakin custom and make your own that copies ur class just better, plain and simple. It does blow that my max smoker is even worse and i didn't even see the hargan nerf!
Bring on the desent!

That is probably the only way to go then. Not like we have a choice in the matter.... but yes, I did think about doing this before, now I will have to.

OGoldenSilver
10-05-2012, 08:30 PM
Much better gaming experience bro, you'll enjoy it trust me. BTW i sell most items you may need :)

FatZombie
10-05-2012, 09:19 PM
meh, I like to use various builds too often so I like to use my classes as well as my custom. So I can't really get ahead anyway. Pretty difficult with premium subscription to get ahead. I can only imagine how difficult not having it would be.

Being forced to get the subscription? Never. You just get people to leave when they feel that way. Buying into a game should be an option to maximize people playing. And with more people playing grows profits. But then again, that statement will fall on deaf ears anyway.....

Of course there is always different ways of looking at the reasons of class changes. you should have a custom sure enough. however, since the preset classes aren't up to par with the customs in lethality, there really shouldn't be any price changes either as you can't "CHOOSE" on how to equip them. I can totally understand the price change if you could make your own class, but as the way it is, I personally think it is unjustified and will limit even more players from playing as they can't make ends meet to ALSO build a custom....

Septimus
10-05-2012, 09:32 PM
meh, I like to use various builds too often so I like to use my classes as well as my custom. So I can't really get ahead anyway. Pretty difficult with premium subscription to get ahead. I can only imagine how difficult not having it would be.

It won't be difficult at first place if those idiot would be smart enough to removes deposit cost from AH, which is a very huge barrier that prevent free user from earning income.

If you sold something for 20k, some guy would try to sold it for a lower prices which resulted into your item could't be sold for the next few hours and from there it cost you a small fraction of money just for deposit. Just imagine if I auction something for the sales price of 1k for about 10 times with the deposit cost 100 per auction, where is a profit from selling it?

The existences of the classes have unconsciously aid newbies when it comes to earning income and pay AH deposit, but the cost for using it per rank would deprieve them the opportunity not only from upgrading, but from trying to earn sufficient cash to play custom profiles and paid AH deposit as well.

IMO they did this to make people resort to custom profiles, which is great, we need something like this to get the economy back up and running. Now if they could only adjust some of the drop rates so the suppliers could restock the market for our hopefully new custom users.

Yeah!! Right!! As if they could afford custom profiles. If they could't afford class profiles at first place, what's going to make them use custom at first place?

FatZombie
10-05-2012, 09:58 PM
Good points Dr. Septimus. It has been awhile since I played and will be awhile longer until my issue is resolved with my info transfer to Mayn from the old website. Why they couldn't do that for us baffles the heck out of me.....