PDA

View Full Version : What is the Difference between Spotlight and Abyss?

CptSolo
09-24-2012, 03:44 PM
I am curious, one of my thread remained here, others were moved, same happend to othters...

What is the exact difference between both "Feedback" Sections? The descriptions read both the same with different words used...

Septimus
09-24-2012, 07:38 PM
Abyss - Section for you to post your suggestion and feedback (Developer have yet to read or paid attention to your thread).
Spotlight - Thread from Abyss section that receives Developer attention would be moves to here.

Hope this clearly define it for you.

OGNightHawk
09-25-2012, 06:28 AM
Septimus is right, the Abyss is a place to simply post ideas and feedback, whereas Spotlight contains topics that developers have looked at and may have plans for or things in development that match what is posted, or simply things being looked at implementing in future updates. It is more of a way for Devs to hint to the community different ideas and suggestions they may already be working on.

CptSolo
09-25-2012, 05:23 PM
Fine, so I can just post everything in Spotlight and when Solovey thinks the idea is better than his own he can put it into the Abyss? :)
Thx, now I know the difference.

Solovey
09-26-2012, 07:57 AM
Fine, so I can just post everything in Spotlight and when Solovey thinks the idea is better than his own he can put it into the Abyss? :)
Thx, now I know the difference.
Post everything in Abbyss and if the idea is good and well described - than we will move it in the Spotlight. :)