PDA

View Full Version : Interview with Management #115

Syaopang
09-13-2012, 08:53 AM
Original Questions Thread: http://forums.mayngames.com/showthread.php?81592

SSOTW (28 Aug - 13 Sep 2012)

"Gangnam Style" by ShinraTensei

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z444/AkagamiShanks/Gangnamstyle-1.jpg

1. Request for statistical data - Please post the number of CP conversions (CP/merit exchange system) made in the past 6 months and what items or services were availed in each.

Exchanges from 1 March 2012 til date:

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-KKeZRKdoiVQ/UEXFo92N9OI/AAAAAAAABr0/aTFAueg1rL0/s248/exchanges.png

2. Can you please reduce the amount of bosses in d9 war (and maybe a33, d8 wars too). they hit too many and i can barely move. people lose more cp than they gain there

Yes I suppose we can suggest to reduce the boss numbers. In any case, use Guardian Edicts to prevent CP loss.

3. Can you post guidelines about the price of items. It will decrease MUDflation and since you dont determine prices its still in the players hands

You mean like a price guide? If that's what you are referring to, then yes. We can get VGMs to create / update a price guide (based on current market value) for ingame items.

4. Can you give new players at least 100k silver for starting? They need pills too and they dont have to beg right immediatly after creating a char.

We don't give free stuff for not doing anything.

What level does your "new" refer to? I believe new players only need Healing Pill S which only costs 9 Silver.

5. could you make a dropevent again?

We have 3x Drop permanently on for the past few months. Please be more specific on what you mean by "drop event" so I know what you're talking about.

6. Are you planning some kind of war event for september?

I believe our players need a break, so we'll be taking a rest before we start the next war event. In the meantime, I'll be planning a new CP event to encourage more PvP ingame.

7. Can we get these outfits? The middle looks like some kind of world cup outfit. http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x435/Deltatus/giworldcup.jpg

We have sent up a request to ALT1. Any updates will be reflected in our Sneak Peek.

8. Karahan got same contents as us, how do they handle those bosses in R10-R12 map? They are big pigs.

Guess it's ok since they're monsters right?

9. Can you request to ALT1 to enable open personal shops while you "sitting down" with your character?

All content suggestions have to be backed with valid reasoning. How will this improve the game?

10. How come some people post forum threads and say in in-game chats that they are trading their accounts for mokens/items and they don't get banned?

Our game rule only forbids Real Money Transaction, they will only be banned if they are trading / selling their accounts or ingame items for real cash.

It is entirely up to the player if he wishes to trade his account for ingame items, but we hold no responsibility if something happens.

11. Can you make a1-a3 war map same like 112 war or a33 war? because theres a lot of a3 sitter and everyone got lagging in war.

Don't warsit.

12. How many Vengefuls Centaurs have been killed in Apocalyptic Cave between 27th Aug to 3rd September?

We can't track monster kills.

13. Requesting a drop analysis on what has been dropped in Apocalyptic Cave between 27th Aug to 3rd September from both Vicious and Vengeful Centaurs.

Since there is no direct way of checking what monsters drop, I checked the logs based on pickup. Data may not be that accurate because players could be playing drop-pick games.

Item Gained in Apocalyptic Cave from 1-13 September 2012:

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-rNUWENFEVQM/UFGop6FvUrI/AAAAAAAABvg/qFnXvAfLXVQ/s304/apoc-drop.png

14. How many Lair bosses has been killed in Dragon Lair 6F, and what has been dropped in that map between 14th Aug to 5th September?

Same as above, I can't track monster kills / deaths and drops. Logcheck is solely based on item pickup.

Item Gained in DL6 from 1-13 September 2012:

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-Th_Mo3NodDk/UFGop55ZDRI/AAAAAAAABvc/4k-jbrNGm5Q/s263/dl6-drop.png

15. Can you make the 4-piece costumes (not outfits) tradeable?

It is meant to be cash item exclusive so trading is not allowed, and since we have Silver Notes now, non-Moken buyer can also acquire them easily. Nevertheless I will forward this suggestion to see if it's possible to remove the trade restriction.

16. Can you request ALT1 to change the weather in all citys and/or other maps too. Sunny/cloudy/snowing/raining/dark clouds/magam ashes etc every week or day. Would be awesome and people are happier on sunny days, i heard.

Same as Q9, request / changes must help improve the game otherwise it will not be considered. It is always sunny out in BDP :)

17. Can you promote Apo cave more to new players than just the help page? I'd suggest a special page on the home page which states "beginners tutorial" and explains everything what is essential for new players, especially Apo. Make it very visible

We have a comprehensive Player Guide that's meant to help every player http://forums.mayngames.com/showthread.php?68643

I can suggest linking this to our main page, but if they don't visit forums, chances are they will not explore the website either.

18. Can you implement a function to put Forum users onto a blacklist?
With the function that doing so will ignore every thread made by the user and hide every reply.

I don't think that helps since they can just post under a different forum account.

19. With the +10% Pet Exp from the Timed Buff can a player use that on a Pet above 100%?

Pet EXP is capped at 100% so it can't go beyond. Note that it's a system event boost, not a direct +10% EXP to your pet.

20. Whats Sammers reason to stop with Ts2 and go to EA? Better payment?

If you have him on MSN, you can find out from him yourself.

21. maybe you can make a rebirth for palace rank. for example wen they reach +96 we can rebirth from palace ranking with 20k cp, so we can make a new palace rank up to +96.

Meaning you keep your current +96 stats and you start at PR 1 again? Then you can continue to increase PR back to 96 with added on stats?

22. if i have 20 fire elixirs and 20 wind elixirs, do i need 2 Yams to extract them which will be 400mokens?

Each Yam is good for 20 Elixir Extraction, so yes you need 2 Yams. Each Yam costs 100 Moken, so that's 200 Moken.

23. can we get a change in the timing buffs? Make it either that 10 mins 30 mins or 1 hour cooldown is allowed to log back and your time will still be counting . Or juts make it daily buff like : Be online for X hours a day to be able to use the buffs.

The daily buff is what we have currently. As for the cooldown, I can suggest that but it may seem too much for ALT1 to handle.

steveje1
09-13-2012, 09:39 AM
@quistion 21: that's exactly what I mean, in this way everyone can join the PR contest again, and join the events, and we can make ourselves stronger.

And mayn will gain by people's who buy imperial pardons again.

Mayn only need to things for a new sort of Halo, so people can see if you rebirth from your palace rank.

If mayn can make it in the same way like level rebirth it would be very nice.

ThuyTien
09-13-2012, 09:39 AM
i meant by daily that you need to be only for 8 hours a day no matter if you logg off dc or anything . just be on 8 hours then you can activate the cp buff. or other buffs whit diff hours.

Gamersgod
09-13-2012, 01:16 PM
3. Can you post guidelines about the price of items. It will decrease MUDflation and since you dont determine prices its still in the players hands

You mean like a price guide? If that's what you are referring to, then yes. We can get VGMs to create / update a price guide (based on current market value) for ingame items.

I guess no more of them left around :P but anyways, it was nice working with you Syao :D

steveje1
09-13-2012, 02:01 PM
@quistion 21: that's exactly what I mean, in this way everyone can join the PR contest again, and join the events, and we can make ourselves stronger.

And mayn will gain by people's who buy imperial pardons again.

Mayn only need to things for a new sort of Halo, so people can see if you rebirth from your palace rank.

If mayn can make it in the same way like level rebirth it would be very nice.

Syao, what do you think of it?? How are the posibilitys in it??

A3Dragon
09-13-2012, 02:16 PM
11. Can you make a1-a3 war map same like 112 war or a33 war? because theres a lot of a3 sitter and everyone got lagging in war.

Don't warsit.

Don't war sit in a PvP based game? What else is there to do waste hours upon hours trying to get to D12 only to get destroyed by all the high lvls with 150%'s and full leet sets and what not. At least in A3 war theres a variety of players from 90% rare-150% leet (a few) so everyone at least stands a chance in it.

I guess no more of them left around :P but anyways, it was nice working with you Syao

Neo no VGM anymore? :(

StaemmeRein
09-13-2012, 02:40 PM
Neo no VGM anymore? :(

There are no VGM's anymore

Joyfully
09-13-2012, 02:56 PM
Don't war sit in a PvP based game? What else is there to do waste hours upon hours trying to get to D12 only to get destroyed by all the high lvls with 150%'s and full leet sets and what not. At least in A3 war theres a variety of players from 90% rare-150% leet (a few) so everyone at least stands a chance in it.no kanga, just the leet/high % rares have a chance. the REAL new players are getting destroyed.

intercepter
09-13-2012, 03:04 PM
There are no VGM's anymore

why?

Joyfully
09-13-2012, 03:09 PM
why?GM's will run this game alone

A3Dragon
09-13-2012, 03:13 PM
no kanga, just the leet/high % rares have a chance. the REAL new players are getting destroyed.

cause ive seen 90% rares doing fine in the war ofc like in everywar there will be those group of players with high %'s but thats apart of every gam

Crucify
09-13-2012, 08:44 PM
So we cant apply for VGM anymore? >.< I just wanted to re-apply cuz i got free time q.q

Joyfully
09-13-2012, 08:50 PM
So we cant apply for VGM anymore? >.< I just wanted to re-apply cuz i got free time q.qhaha

steveje1
09-13-2012, 09:02 PM
So we cant apply for VGM anymore? >.< I just wanted to re-apply cuz i got free time q.q

Als jij contact opneemt met mayn is de kans groot dat je als vgm aan de slag kunt gaan, ze zoeken er namelijk nog een aantal.

Suc6 als je ervoor gaat!!! :)

Joyfully
09-13-2012, 09:11 PM
Als jij contact opneemt met mayn is de kans groot dat je als vgm aan de slag kunt gaan, ze zoeken er namelijk nog een aantal.

Suc6 als je ervoor gaat!!! :)ze hebben alle vgm's gedelete, er zijn alleen GM's nu

Crucify
09-13-2012, 09:17 PM
Mooi voor #116 dan >.<

Suc6 als je ervoor gaat!!! :)

Gamersgod
09-13-2012, 10:58 PM

Well, VGM program is closed as of now, idk if they would reinstate us(current ex-Trainees and ex-Full VGMs) if they got it back anytime soon, but for now, no one can be VGM xD

Crucify
09-14-2012, 07:20 AM
Well, VGM program is closed as of now, idk if they would reinstate us(current ex-Trainees and ex-Full VGMs) if they got it back anytime soon, but for now, no one can be VGM xD

That makes me a saaad panda :(

steveje1
09-14-2012, 11:14 AM
That makes me a saaad panda :(

LOL, ach je kans komt vast nog wel :)

Syaopang
09-19-2012, 04:20 AM
Syao, what do you think of it?? How are the posibilitys in it??

It's highly possible ALT1 is unable to deliver this. However we have received more information about our upcoming patch and we're getting a new system that's going to utilize CPs as well. We'll put the PR Rebirth on hold first since you are probably gonna need lots of CP for it.

steveje1
09-19-2012, 09:52 AM
It's highly possible ALT1 is unable to deliver this. However we have received more information about our upcoming patch and we're getting a new system that's going to utilize CPs as well. We'll put the PR Rebirth on hold first since you are probably gonna need lots of CP for it.

Just bring me some luck, and make my account succeeded for it :)