PDA

View Full Version : GoodFfffffbey xD

Kyriakos
09-04-2012, 08:41 PM
the fff word is forbiten soooooooooo FFFFFFFFFFf most of you anyway and bye to the rest of you all.
Mayn thanks for the tip in the ticket replies on how to abuse my fellow gamers to do what i wanted and a BIG thanks to a very damn BEST player i have ever met.
forgive me my old good freind for not been able to refer your name but because it will pull alot of fire over you and your are too good *treasure* to allow anything to happen to you. ;)
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo
Yea i cant get in to details on how i abused you *most of you* but its been a while so who gives a fly crap about it*
*i do* :D
yea **** is a thing you feel alone but in cold winter days **** can warm you up lol.
Mayn keep up the good blood sucking to them xD
They worth it.
once i stoped playing them game i allow get scamed *before anyone start smile i can come in and wiiiiipe the smile out of you with 150% purple spear and wardragon ;)*( so ffffff off.* xD
so yea someone have my stuff and maybe a greek person and one that is afew meters away from my home lol
so i could get my stuff back anyway xD
anyway once i quited i bought another game *off line for god sakes* and bought extra RAM and top end graphics card ( you know ;) stuff that stay on the owner after banned lol )
Everyone have fun this is a tribute to that old freind and nothing more.
a tip *i always had a hangover while HSB* couldnt play in any other way -.-
cya not online anylonger tho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vp0GehysT4

xKuNh4x
09-05-2012, 01:36 AM
CYA :D

tiandre1
09-07-2012, 10:22 AM
uooouu. I managed to not understand almost anything xDD.

But yea, Cya ^^

euclid
12-18-2012, 03:03 PM
test :P

Darvitz
12-19-2012, 05:03 AM
test :P

Signatures should be 250 pixels tall and 600 pixels wide and it you know the name of the colors you want to use tell me and i can post something for you to just copy and past in for it