PDA

View Full Version : [VGM Event] Ghost Valley PvP (2 September 2012)

angelwings1
08-30-2012, 11:00 PM
Welcome to Ghost Valley PvP!

General Information

EU Time Zone

Event: Ghost Valley PvP
Date: Sunday, 2 September 2012
Time: 22:05 -24:05 PM GMT

Having problems checking what time this VGM Event starts? Check this converter table (http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc)!

Alternatively, you may check the current time in GMT at the bottom of the forum. It is just above the "Copyright" text.

Event Details

Players will head to Ghost Valley for an intense 1-hour PVP event.

Rules

1. All players L90 - D12 can participate.
2. The event will be held in Ghost Valley.

Active Event

7x CP will be activated.

A3Dragon
08-31-2012, 06:04 AM
could VGMS consider holding an event for lets say L90-A33, and then a seperate one for D1-D12(R12) , becuase it's quite frustrating when I'm on my A33 and trying to have a fair fight with another from a different clan, and then a D12 runs in spams his wargod AOE or whatever dafuq it is and drops me in one hit everytime. I can't imagine how bad it is for L90 and all the others participating.

Gamersgod
08-31-2012, 11:11 AM
could VGMS consider holding an event for lets say L90-A33, and then a seperate one for D1-D12(R12) , becuase it's quite frustrating when I'm on my A33 and trying to have a fair fight with another from a different clan, and then a D12 runs in spams his wargod AOE or whatever dafuq it is and drops me in one hit everytime. I can't imagine how bad it is for L90 and all the others participating.

Well, GV is a shared map where everyone 90+ can come and PvP. We cannot stop d12 from attacking anyone. You can suggest doing it in different map but then again, no point in killing lowbies either cuz you do not get any exp for someone that is 10+ level lower then yours. So it would end up being Highlands event for almost every highlands o.o but you still can suggest it and see how and where that goes :)