PDA

View Full Version : sorrz but quick question

RoMaster2
01-25-2009, 12:12 AM
ok this my first post lol but umm

i play ts1........

and im deffinatly switching to ts2 so i was watching the vid on this website and it say feb 09 but i hear people saying theresno release date....soooooo..can anyone tell me when im actually gonna get to play it?

2nd. this is just a remake of the other game but they have added a 4th class

so has anyone played it (i know u have to be m1+ before u can play it) because i would like to know some stats/characteristics about them so idk but any way thx

kyostunna

http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo285/kyostunna/darj.jpg...we walk blindly in the shadows guided only by the light at the end of the tunnel...but what if the light was the true evil and the shadows were the only thing protecting us...(twilight-h4cKinG)

ign(ts1): kyostunna m2 guanyin devo *retired*
ign(ts1): Sm3xyGhost 110 fujin devo
ign(ts1): FlameEternal m3 jinong devo
ign(ts1): fulongtime m4 jinong devo *retired* [GuildMaster] PagodasKindom

ps: this is my first post...yayyyyyyyyyyyy i still <3333 u gm electro and foshoeven though u don play ts2 >.<

night7scream2
01-25-2009, 12:15 AM
ok this my first post lol but umm

i play ts1........

and im deffinatly switching to ts2 so i was watching the vid on this website and it say feb 09 but i hear people saying theresno release date....soooooo..can anyone tell me when im actually gonna get to play it?

2nd. this is just a remake of the other game but they have added a 4th class

so has anyone played it (i know u have to be m1+ before u can play it) because i would like to know some stats/characteristics about them so idk but any way thx

kyostunna

http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo285/kyostunna/darj.jpg...we walk blindly in the shadows guided only by the light at the end of the tunnel...but what if the light was the true evil and the shadows were the only thing protecting us...(twilight-h4cKinG)

ign(ts1): kyostunna m2 guanyin devo *retired*
ign(ts1): Sm3xyGhost 110 fujin devo
ign(ts1): FlameEternal m3 jinong devo
ign(ts1): fulongtime m4 jinong devo *retired* [GuildMaster] PagodasKindom

ps: this is my first post...yayyyyyyyyyyyy i still <3333 u gm electro and foshoeven though u don play ts2 >.<

Theres no difference from Nangins and the clan u r before u go nangin, they just change appereance.

and yeah it may be a remake, but its alot difference in it (i think)

RoMaster2
01-25-2009, 12:44 AM
thx :P so nangin is the same class? like umm so if ur a m1 fuji lute u just change to a m1 nagi lute? i got confused o.o but ty :)

tomas2312
01-25-2009, 01:20 AM
Its not a remake of 12sky one. TS1 (Twelve SKy 1) and TS2 are two completely different games. The only similarity is the developing company and some in game stuff like the interface, the classes and the basic system of the game (meaning like, there are RvR battles, Item Mall, pets, etc), but the way everything is done and almost everything else is different. Im not gonna sit here and name every difference because itll take forever, but some stuff that you may want to know is:

-All jobs have the same stats, same speed and same gear (stats wise). The only difference is the appearance.
-The RvR battles start at lvl 10, and no matter what RvR it is, if you win, you get money and exp.
-The Elder blood clears upto level 40.
-The training and leveling is a lot harder and takes a lot longer than TS1.
-You can ride mounts.
-At level M33, you become God level 1, and the leveling continues for a few more levels, until you hit the final god level.
-At M1 you can convert to Nangin. All your skills, stats and gear will stay the same, but your characters appearance, and your starting town will change. You will be a different faction, but with your old factions items. Each factions Nangin stage looks different.
-Jins are called Tigers, Fujins are now called Snakes and Guanyins are called Dragons. Nangins are now called Skies.
-There is no heolgo. I think starting from level 100, you get to go to Pagoda.
-There are no guard shields defending your portals. Instead there are rows of stones.
-Level 90+ have access to the yanggok-ish map.
-Pets have 5 evolve forms and can now give Chi. There are a lot more pets to choose from, and instead of the traditional level 0 / M25 pets, there are now level 0 / M1 / M25 and M33 pets.
-MAYN has nothing to do with Aeria Games and no you can't convert your Aeria stuff to your MAYN account or character.
-MAYN > Aeria Games

If you have any other questions, there is a Questions forum and a ton of guides, so start lookin around, and welcome to the world of TS2!

01-25-2009, 02:03 AM
Hunter it is a remake of Ts1, but a remake of it can be consider a different game. Cause Ts2 would be based off Ts1 but updated with changes they couldn't do to Ts1 and problems Ts1 had.

Technically its a remake, unless you call it a sequel which it isn't quite.

& Yes Nanjin just changes your faction, but you're still the race. I consider Fujin, Jin, Guan races and factions. It's like all immigrating to Ancient Sky (Nanjin) except you're still the same nationality. (Fujin, Guan, Jin)

effect2
01-25-2009, 02:07 AM
Hunter it is a remake of Ts1, but a remake of it can be consider a different game. Cause Ts2 would be based off Ts1 but updated with changes they couldn't do to Ts1 and problems Ts1 had.

& Yes Nanjin just changes your faction, but you're still the race. I consider Fujin, Jin, Guan races and factions. It's like all immigrating to Ancient Sky (Nanjin) except you're still the same nationality. (Fujin, Guan, Jin)

Mayn has already said this is a completely different game.

01-25-2009, 02:30 AM

Mayn has already said this is a completely different game.

They also said tis a remake xD which is also a different game. Ts1 was more like the experimental.

RoMaster2
01-25-2009, 04:10 AM
thx everyone :) helped ;) bunches

btw...i just quit my ts1 account....all3 of them.....sooooo the gd open beta better get here soon or me and mayn are gonna throw down *grabs giant hammer* *pwns mayn* pishaaaaaaaaaa xD

boghi2
01-25-2009, 01:54 PM
thx :P so nangin is the same class? like umm so if ur a m1 fuji lute u just change to a m1 nagi lute? i got confused o.o but ty :)
its pretty much a mix of the 3 other clans to one clan. The sky clan will have 3 of the classes together. only looks changes

RoMaster2
01-26-2009, 10:24 PM
i have a feeling thats gonna be odd :)