PDA

View Full Version : [Update]Stat Points Reset [CONCLUDED]

Trademark1
05-13-2009, 09:04 AM
Greetings Guests!

The last "MAYN Appreciation" event ended an hour and a half
earlier due to an emergency maintenance.

After the maintenance was done, some of our guests were unhappy that
they were not able to finalize their stats due to the short notice.

For guests who are unable to reset your stats points,
we understand your plight and we feel your pain.

Therefore, there will be a final free stats points reset event.

Starting on: 14th May 2009 at 11:15hrs (GMT)
Ending on: 19th May 2009 at 07:00hrs (GMT)

We advise guests to finalize their character stats ahead of time before the event concludes.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you.

QuanChi1
05-13-2009, 09:07 AM
only on for 1 hour?

what time is this in eastern time?

Peter
05-13-2009, 09:11 AM
only on for 1 hour?

i gues the maintenance is for 1 hour and the stat reset till 19th

ozg891
05-13-2009, 09:11 AM
only on for 1 hour?

no the maintenance will last the hour the free stat resets will last until the 19th.
gmt-8 is pst time so its 9pm for est.

QuanChi1
05-13-2009, 09:12 AM
kk ty

OnlyMe
05-13-2009, 09:19 AM
One more week of this event?

end this **** allready

just give everyone an item or something, or reset the entire player base 1 last time

what about for players who are taking a week break?

:evil:

Campino
05-13-2009, 09:19 AM
and again 6 days for stat reset... Hope it will defenetly stop than, thats really annoying. Time for real battles with real builds and not always these damn reseters for War/Bosses/Pve..

OnlyMe
05-13-2009, 09:20 AM
and again 6 days for stat reset... Hope it will defenetly stop than, thats really annoying. Time for real battles with real builds and not always these * reseters for War/Bosses/Pve..

quoted for truth

so annoying

QuanChi1
05-13-2009, 09:22 AM
get over it

im glad for it ^^

and 4 ppl takin a break
mite wanna tell them to reset there builds
b4 takein that break lol

pinguin2
05-13-2009, 09:24 AM
Thank you MAYN for making the right decission and listening to your players. Looks like I can play again without being stuck on useless build.

siksibiu2
05-13-2009, 09:27 AM
I have to hold my self in NOT to swear here. FFS, stop this crazy restat free event already. Give them a chance to restat for a day, then take it off the next day.

You have no clue, but you're pretty much messing too much with the game. Shouldn't be like this. Welcome to MAYN GAMING, WHERE GRINDING IS EASY MODE AND YOU CAN CHOOSE ANY BUILD YOU WANT AT ANY TIME! :/

smrdo1
05-13-2009, 09:31 AM
yeah make a item that u can use just once to every1 not 6days.... thx

Campino
05-13-2009, 09:32 AM
I have to hold my self in NOT to swear here. FFS, stop this crazy restat free event already. Give them a chance to restat for a day, then take it off the next day.

You have no clue, but you're pretty much messing too much with the game. Shouldn't be like this. Welcome to MAYN GAMING, WHERE GRINDING IS EASY MODE AND YOU CAN CHOOSE ANY BUILD YOU WANT AT ANY TIME! :/

totally agree. It messes up the game. So much weeks already with this free reset, Everybody should have found out the build hes gonna use.

renshi1
05-13-2009, 09:33 AM
Just make patch to reset stats for all, no more free reset :roll:

siksibiu2
05-13-2009, 09:37 AM
Ye, Just give out an item that reset their stat once, or a patch for a day. Now people are gonna abuse that damn restats again, restat for grinding,war and boss hunting. GG Dragons walking around 23k hp, just because they can change back anytime they want.

EDITBOY1
05-13-2009, 09:51 AM
Another week of this unlimited reset....MAYN did this because some player is crying and threatening to leave? I understand this is no one's fault,but MAYN is far too kind,have to stand firm sometimes.....oh well,more of this unbalanced war for a week........... :roll:

Infintia1
05-13-2009, 10:15 AM
We didn't really ask for another 1 week event.. We are basically asking for item that isn't droppable/tradeable that reset your stat once again because some people didn't want thier stat that way before event is over. Thats pretty much it.( I didn't need reset stat because I already have it right before event is over)

Reilly1
05-13-2009, 10:26 AM
Yay MAYN heard our plea :D
And they aren't doing it for another week nub. Just an hour because alot of people went Afk while having a build they didn't want to use. So say if i was testing a build and it sucked, And i put up a shop not knowing that there will be maintenance and there is what am i supposed to do ?.
Mayn came up with a good idea. Stop crying about it, it's only for an hour >.<

XxEHNx1
05-13-2009, 10:42 AM

Dude look what happen when they tried to stop reset,They get error and everyone unhappy.
I don't see why so much people complain about it nothing will really change in pvp.

siksibiu2
05-13-2009, 10:46 AM

Dude look what happen when they tried to stop reset,They get error and everyone unhappy.
I don't see why so much people complain about it nothing will really change in pvp.
What lvl are you?

siksibiu2
05-13-2009, 10:47 AM
And they aren't doing it for another week nub. Just an hour because alot of people went Afk while having a build they didn't want to use. So say if i was testing a build and it sucked, And i put up a shop not knowing that there will be maintenance and there is what am i supposed to do ?.
Read the announcement again, and try to actually understand the text ;) "nub"
/pwned much?

tymolek1
05-13-2009, 11:11 AM
Another week of this unlimited reset....MAYN did this because some player is crying and threatening to leave? I understand this is no one's fault,but MAYN is far too kind,have to stand firm sometimes.....oh well,more of this unbalanced war for a week........... :roll:
its not for 1 week only for 1 hour or 1 day...

just only because some players miss the time and cant reset stats to can play normal.

tymolek1
05-13-2009, 11:14 AM

What lvl are you?
yeah Ceaxxxx u put good question ^^, hehe because i think this guy is realy low lvl ^^, if he think that don't making different in pvp ^^.

Reilly1
05-13-2009, 11:26 AM
Read the announcement again, and try to actually understand the text ;) "nub"
/pwned much?
Uhm wth ?
LOL pwned i don't think so dude. It's not a week event it says an hour "Nub" so i'm sure they would put it on for an hour each day. -_- L2READ

Peter
05-13-2009, 11:30 AM
Greetings Guests!

The last "Mayn Appreciation" event ended an hour and a half earlier due to an emergency maintenance.

After the maintenance was done, some of our guests were unhappy that they were not able to finalize their stats due to the short notice.

For guests who are unable to reset your stats points, we understand your plight and we feel your pain.

Therefore, there will be a server maintenance to bring the free stats points reset event back.

Starting on: 14th May 2009 at 02:00hrs (GMT) / 18:00 (GMT-8:00)
Ending on: 14th May 2009 at 03:00hrs (GMT) / 19:00 (GM-8:00)

Event will end on 19th May 2009.

(Please check local timing for guests who are not in the GMT or GMT-8:00 time zone)

Uhm wth ?
LOL pwned i don't think so dude. It's not a week event it says an hour "Nub" so i'm sure they would put it on for an hour each day. -_- L2READ

it says the maintenance start at 02.00/18.00 and ends at 03.00/19.00

THE EVENT will end on 19th may
so yeh its another week..

Reilly1
05-13-2009, 11:44 AM
Is that not an hour. The only thing pointing that it's a week is that it ends on may 19th the above text says starts on may 14th 2:00 to 18:00 and ends on may 14th 3:00 19:00....... is that not an hour in one day ? o.o

Peter
05-13-2009, 11:48 AM
Therefore, there will be a server maintenance to bring the free stats points reset event back.

a servermaintenance... that 1 takes an hour... the stat reset event will be active until next maintenance (19th)

EDITBOY1
05-13-2009, 11:50 AM

just only because some players miss the time and cant reset stats to can play normal.

lol :?: :?: oh is a day not a week,sorry i'am chinese,so my bad.........

Peter
05-13-2009, 11:52 AM

lol :?: :?: oh is a day not a week,sorry i'am chinese,so my bad.........
nope u was right its an whole week....

Robsus
05-13-2009, 11:55 AM

what part of this isnt clear????
matintenance last 1 hour, for a patch for reintroduction of stat reset.
This patch will be active untill the 19th of May 2009, then the maintenance of that day will patch the stat reset away.

Hope this is clear now

Peter
05-13-2009, 11:56 AM

what part of this isnt clear????
matintenance last 1 hour, for a patch for reintroduction of stat reset.
This patch will be active untill the 19th of May 2009, then the maintenance of that day will patch the stat reset away.

Hope this is clear now
yay finally some1 that does get it XD

man

so much not-reading peeps saying its 1 hour.. xD

EDITBOY1
05-13-2009, 11:56 AM
:shock: ......................................

Reilly1
05-13-2009, 11:59 AM
ahhhhh right. shhh!!t that's kind of pointless they should just make it a one time thing. Sorry i didn't read it properly :|
Now i have to put up with full defense wars. I HATE THAT i cant even hit some of them for anything

siksibiu2
05-13-2009, 12:05 PM
ahhhhh right. shhh!!t that's kind of pointless they should just make it a one time thing. Sorry i didn't read it properly :|
Now i have to put up with full defense wars. I HATE THAT i cant even hit some of them for anything
;)

Peter
05-13-2009, 12:06 PM
yup its pretty weird to make it 1 whole week.. but its cool for the peeps that r stuck with a crappy build XD (like me ^^)

nutzu199952
05-13-2009, 12:13 PM
people voted to get a single re-stat item in game. The same thing is just going to happen again; when you extend this event.

Peter
05-13-2009, 12:15 PM
maybe they should reset all our stats for us..

so we dont have to, and evry1 get the build they like ^^

dan011
05-13-2009, 12:22 PM
Why do people always get bailed out for their errors in judgment. And yes I also include the ones who waited till the last minute to reset and were affect by the early outage. You could have just as easily lost power or your ISP could have gone down.

So this time when the 19th comes and we see posts "waaa I need one more reset because...." they get a immediate ban for being stupid.

The abuse of the stat reset really make the wars unfun. How people make the choice of PVP vs PVE build is part of the war. When everyone has the same max builds it make whoever has the most even more guys even more likely to win.

siksibiu2
05-13-2009, 12:33 PM
Why do people always get bailed out for their errors in judgment. And yes I also include the ones who waited till the last minute to reset and were affect by the early outage. You could have just as easily lost power or your ISP could have gone down.

So this time when the 19th comes and we see posts "waaa I need one more reset because...." they get a immediate ban for being stupid.

The abuse of the stat reset really make the wars unfun. How people make the choice of PVP vs PVE build is part of the war. When everyone has the same max builds it make whoever has the most even more guys even more likely to win.
You hit it on the nail. Quoted For Truth.
Why make a poll for a single re-stat item, and then give another whole week of free re-stat. As I said before, YOU GUYS ARE MESSING WITH THE GAME IN A NEGATIVE WAY. You make a choice between builds and stick with it. You guys are just giving Easy mode.
Example:
Dragon 1: "guys we got war in 3 minutes!"
Dragon 2: "Allright, brb let me go restat to 21 vit so we can rush form, tank it, win the war, then restat back to grind build for 2 hours and then we go bosshunting so i'll restat again after".

It's been like this from day 1 you guys made it free restat. Stop it already.

Peter
05-13-2009, 12:41 PM
yeh a 1 time statreset item will be good to, then evry1 can do 1 stat reset, but
im afraid some peeps will keep their stat reset and sell it after a while ...

xXKurushiXx
05-13-2009, 12:48 PM
Thx alot MAYN! keep up the good work! Hope no more confusions like this Happen:)!

Peter
05-13-2009, 12:49 PM
Thx alot MAYN! keep up the good work! Hope no more confusions like this Happen:)!

hi kuru ^^

Kakarroto2
05-13-2009, 01:27 PM
and again 6 days for stat reset... Hope it will defenetly stop than, thats really annoying. Time for real battles with real builds and not always these * reseters for War/Bosses/Pve..

i'm with u on this one

SgALaGs1
05-13-2009, 01:36 PM
they don't have the item ok? if they do they'll do it.. cnt u see we still dnt have the "Item Mall." so jst shut up and give Mayn a break.. so stop crying about the free restat.. if they restat to win wars, then restat too! how can that be unfair? it's not like there's only 1 clan who can restat.. it's everyone... every clan... 8-)

KnighOfZero1
05-13-2009, 01:37 PM
:D :lol: :)

Crazykiller1
05-13-2009, 01:41 PM
Congratulations MAYN

:D :D :D :D :D :D

olskoolfujin1
05-13-2009, 01:48 PM
they don't have the item ok? if they do they'll do it.. cnt u see we still dnt have the "Item Mall." so jst shut up and give Mayn a break.. so stop crying about the free restat.. if they restat to win wars, then restat too! how can that be unfair? it's not like there's only 1 clan who can restat.. it's everyone... every clan... 8-)

agreed it is a all around fair way to go about it for every clan,
but there will be people who complain about having messed up builds after this 1 >_>

Empty
05-13-2009, 02:04 PM
All I have to say is, luck and fortune is a major factor that have resulted in circumstances that all of us did not want to see.

Snakes were very unfortunate to have been the ones who were suffering from the situation. They seemed to have troubles logging in a period of time before the server went down for maintenance, preventing them from making a last stat reset before the event ended. Indeed, I would have felt displeased if I were a Snake as well. Seeing that cash item mall has not been released yet, players were not able to purchase stat reset scrolls as well.

Nevertheless the MAYN team reacted and hence the decisions made. This is probably the best solution going forward and ensuring the best for our players.

Don't be expecting us to be spoon feeding too much in the future! 8-)

Asasinul12
05-13-2009, 02:10 PM
I have 4 words to add to this.

Pancake pet, Logic, now.

:D

Reilly1
05-13-2009, 02:16 PM

Pancake pet, Logic, now.

lololololololol

Peter
05-13-2009, 02:19 PM

Pancake pet, Logic, now.

srry logic i ate it yesterday o.O

KaeSlick1
05-13-2009, 02:43 PM
Thank you MAYN.

I don't know how many times I have to say this for it to get through peoples heads. This whole mess was about Snakes not being able to log in to reset their stats before the event ended due to a crash/emergency maintenance.

It's as if you people think the ones who are bawwing and crying are the ones who had their chance but missed it. Those people deserve no sympathy.

And once this event ends for the final time and on time without some type of crash/maintenance, there should be no one who forgot to reset deserving of another chance.

Maboroshi1
05-13-2009, 03:34 PM
I NEVER LOST FAITH ON U ))
THANX I KNEW U DO SOMETHING II LOVE U SO MUCH GUYS))
WILL BE WHITH U TILL GOD12)) XD

Zhanshi1
05-13-2009, 04:31 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Please, another week is just going to cause the same thing. People are gunna come up with some reason to beg for more time. I think you should just do a full reset, everyone gets it, one last final time.

I don't want this to go on another week, I voted for a final reset, not another week of easy play...

Unknown131
05-13-2009, 06:21 PM
OHH NOH!!!!!! Another week?.. Lol.. Thanks MAYN..

AllStylez1
05-13-2009, 06:55 PM
Greetings Guests!

The last "Mayn Appreciation" event ended an hour and a half earlier due to an emergency maintenance.

After the maintenance was done, some of our guests were unhappy that they were not able to finalize their stats due to the short notice.

For guests who are unable to reset your stats points, we understand your plight and we feel your pain.

(Please check local timing for guests who are not in the GMT or GMT-8:00 time zone)

Oh you have got to be kidding. Another week of people abuseing stats and hogging bosses. MAYN you promised us you wouldent continue it. you have broken a promise to Us,what will be next.

Smiles1
05-13-2009, 07:41 PM
thx for letting people reset their stats again, but would it not be better if you just gave a stat clear pill?

Setekh1
05-14-2009, 12:02 AM
Oh man...I am sorry but MAYN, you were given a better solution oh so many times by oh so many different people. Give us all ONE non tradeable, sellable (for like 1 silver in case someone does not wish to use it and doesn't want it to take up storage space), non storageable (to prevent users from transferring from the possible two alt slots), non droppable stat reset item. Do NOT extend the unlimited stat reset event, for this is completely unnecessary and is against the wishes of many devoted players. I know for a fact that making and giving this one item to each character is not very hard to do for you guys, so please just realize that the people have given you a 100% accepted by the general public solution and disregard the solution you came up with.

This is not meant to be an anti-mayn post, it is simply me trying to get them to accept the fact that the general public has come up with a better solution then they have and they need to realize it.

-Setekh

Heroine871
05-14-2009, 03:04 AM
server is not yet down for bring free restat back?

SgALaGs1
05-14-2009, 04:08 AM
Greetings Guests!

Oh you have got to be kidding. Another week of people abuseing stats and hogging bosses. MAYN you promised us you wouldent continue it. you have broken a promise to Us,what will be next.

are u even reading the other posts? it's about the snakes not having to restat.. and they don't have the item to restat.. can't u see the cash item mall isn't up yet? give Mayn a break dude.. it's all fair.. all clans can do it

EmylPL1
05-14-2009, 06:37 AM
Anyone can replay start and end in polish time?

tygonHardy2
05-14-2009, 07:28 AM
hey according to my calculations the server maintenance and stat reset thing shoulda happened by now and 2x XP etc should be on but

1. Stat resets aren't working
2. 2x xp and 2x drop aren't on
3. you guys REALLY need to start being clearer on your posts.

You've just said 2x xp/drop is on thursday and so on but no time frames. Help us out here guys i appreciate you putting on events as do others but it seems almost like ur throwing events blindly and with *** abandon with no real organisation. So can you just give us straight times in GMT or evn put an event timer in game. It's going to save a lot of people asking constant "When's the event" Questions and arguments on whether it REALLY is 2x anything.

Thankyou.

skyzor1
05-14-2009, 08:28 AM
yeah, was just wondering why stat reset is not working >.<"

Setekh1
05-14-2009, 10:19 AM
To help you guys understand this...for a game server to have implementation of large scale changes such as universal free stat resets, the server needs to be patched with the changes. This means that you won't be playing 12sky2 and all of a sudden in game have 2x xp turned on or stat resets turned on. So, considering the following, you can conclude that the changes would/will not take place until the server has had what they call "Server Maintenance". So, just wait for the "News" update in the launcher stating a maintenance being completed, this will mean that the changes have been successfully implemented. Just for future reference =)

-Setekh

pinguin2
05-14-2009, 10:23 AM
Setekh, you are half correct. The skill reset does need to be patched, but 2x exp and drops etc the GSRs have a "button" of sorts they can switch on while we play to start events. They did it a few times in the Closed Betas as well as TS1.

BigMike1
05-14-2009, 10:24 AM
Im sick of stat reset.Mayn should stop it now.What is really need is 2xDrop for A1+.Drops! Suk!.Or! fix it to where luck gear acutally help improve drop rate.idk just a thought, :roll:

JhEyM1
05-14-2009, 10:28 AM
nice job MAYN

Smurf1
05-14-2009, 10:57 AM
only on for 1 hour?

no the maintenance will last the hour the free stat resets will last until the 19th.

Goblin, your math and time estimating is terrible...lol GMT -8:00 means subtract 8 hours and Eastern time is a 3hour time difference not 1. What the heck have you been drinking...LOL

And for all the 'oh I need more reset time' peeps.....You knew it was coming, dont cry because you didnt reset soon enough..that's what you get for waiting till the last minute. For anyone who says they 'didn't know', read the Forums you NUBS, ignorance is no excuse. Gee your honor, I didnt know that if I ran a red light I could hit another car...DUH....Take responsability for your decisions and quit crying about it!!!!!! [Hope all you nubs have an ISP failure and are stuck with your stats next time.....hehe]

Setekh1
05-14-2009, 11:09 AM
Setekh, you are half correct. The skill reset does need to be patched, but 2x exp and drops etc the GSRs have a "button" of sorts they can switch on while we play to start events. They did it a few times in the Closed Betas as well as TS1.

Ah, my bad it seemed like it was too early in development to have a GSR in game prompt. Good to know though =) they should definitely pop it on a lot more often >=)

Forchan1
05-14-2009, 11:15 AM
Servers UP :D

Setekh1
05-14-2009, 11:26 AM
only on for 1 hour?

Goblin, your math and time estimating is terrible...lol GMT -8:00 means subtract 8 hours and Eastern time is a 3hour time difference not 1. What the heck have you been drinking...LOL

And for all the 'oh I need more reset time' peeps.....You knew it was coming, dont cry because you didnt reset soon enough..that's what you get for waiting till the last minute. For anyone who says they 'didn't know', read the Forums you NUBS, ignorance is no excuse. Gee your honor, I didnt know that if I ran a red light I could hit another car...DUH....Take responsability for your decisions and quit crying about it!!!!!! [Hope all you nubs have an ISP failure and are stuck with your stats next time.....hehe]

*Sigh* Do you really not get it yet? I don't wanna be a **** about it but it's starting to get annoying...The problem regarding the resets ending is that the Snake faction got an isolated error at least an hour BEFORE the maintenance was due to start. Now, think about it... obviously a large group of people in ALL factions wanted to take full advantage of the resets and grind or pvp or whatever until say 10 minutes before the scheduled maintenance or emergency maintenance, however...the Snake faction got logged out and had a log in error an hour earlier while the dragons and tigers were still playing, grinding for that last 30-50 mins when the snakes were trying desperately to log back in and stat reset in the hour time frame that they SHOULD have had. That in NO way shape or form is the players fault, a log in error is indeed MAYN's mistake or error. So because of this the Snake faction, and the Snake faction only, have the right to complain. THEY had the error, not the tigers or the dragons. That is the issue here so stop being so ignorant and make sure you know what you are talking about before you ramble on.

NOTE - MAYN obviously works hard and we can't get upset about an error they make, they are providing us with a free game (Open BETA, I might add, so chill out). We only reserve the right to complain if they don't handle that error in a healthy way.

---Edited by moderator. Swearing in posts is NOT allowed. Please refrain from doing this. Even when frustrated, you can easily find other words to express yourself. First polite warning.

wukong1
05-14-2009, 11:53 AM
the plan was so cool. you have 1 hour in the morning maybe this is good for the other users.
and 1 hours in the even so the ppl who wud have a chance to change the states after they finish school and work.
but now .come on. wat about the ppl at schol and work ???????
i mean if you can't make the first plan come true least make it happen at a weekend.

vi3tbl0od1
05-14-2009, 01:02 PM
Thank you MAYN i'm been waiting for this :lol:

eXtazi2
05-14-2009, 04:34 PM
No frikken use when you cant log on or find out your character is gone..!! :evil:

No solution yet for:

IGN: JPaul

zmaster1
05-14-2009, 04:37 PM
guys guys...in all games there are bugs and glitches...complaining wont solve anything!

Just be patiente, report it to whoever u have to...and be patiente again!

chanlong011
05-14-2009, 05:31 PM

totally agree. It messes up the game. So much weeks already with this free reset, Everybody should have found out the build hes gonna use.

chanlong011
05-14-2009, 05:41 PM
i agree with ya:)
let have last final for the reset stat then off it and we are snake and better than other Mayn thank you for open this event but u guy should close it soon we just want the 2X exp event that all:)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Please, another week is just going to cause the same thing. People are gunna come up with some reason to beg for more time. I think you should just do a full reset, everyone gets it, one last final time.

I don't want this to go on another week, I voted for a final reset, not another week of easy play...

Snake
lv103 XxBaBexLoVexX
weapon saber,lute and double blade good build for them:)

chanlong011
05-14-2009, 05:46 PM
lol Snake is on the way to get the holy stone back but then sever close
tiger u pretty lucky :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: [quote="Setekh"][quote="Smurf"][quote="ozg89"][quote="QuanChi"]only on for 1 hour?

itsthatguyDJ081
05-14-2009, 05:59 PM
=/
I really hope when 2x exp starts, you guys keep extending it as much as you've been doing the free stat reset. If people don't reset their stats back to normal before the time limit is over then its their fault. Wars are going to be no good while this is going on.

wukong1
05-15-2009, 01:53 PM
the plan was so cool. you have 1 hour in the morning maybe this is good for the other users.
and 1 hours in the even so the ppl who wud have a chance to change the states after they finish school and work.
but now .come on. wat about the ppl at schol and work ???????
i mean if you can't make the first plan come true least make it happen at a weekend.

Thank you , I found out it has not been set as 1 hour only but continued whole day instead, i believe most of ppl alread had their stats changed by now.
Thanx again.

spirios2
05-16-2009, 03:53 AM
once again snakes (fujins) cry and get there way fliv will this ever change for flip sake

goldwyn20002
05-16-2009, 04:16 AM
OK I think MAYN has been really generous to give you all so much time to rebuild your character. Please refrain from waiting till the last minute because you wanna enjoy both great PvP and grinding.

This time it will be your last chance so set your character to the way you would like it well ahead of time and dont let yourself be surprised by system failure/powerouts/game crash/emergency maintenance etc.

I would like to add in advance: Anyone who will come to the forum after the 19th complaining that they want to reset their character because of some unforeseen reason why they didn't do this will have their topic locked without any explanation.

To MAYN: this is what makes you different, you take the time to listen to the players and assess whether their complains are valid. Thanks for the unexpected extension of this event.

After this: let the games really begin!!
Good luck to you all, enjoy the restat option and don't mess it up this time^^

ShinShiba1
05-16-2009, 10:12 AM
OK I think MAYN has been really generous to give you all so much time to rebuild your character. Please refrain from waiting till the last minute because you wanna enjoy both great PvP and grinding.

This time it will be your last chance so set your character to the way you would like it well ahead of time and dont let yourself be surprised by system failure/powerouts/game crash/emergency maintenance etc.

I would like to add in advance: Anyone who will come to the forum after the 19th complaining that they want to reset their character because of some unforeseen reason why they didn't do this will have their topic locked without any explanation.

To MAYN: this is what makes you different, you take the time to listen to the players and assess whether their complains are valid. Thanks for the unexpected extension of this event.

After this: let the games really begin!!
Good luck to you all, enjoy the restat option and don't mess it up this time^^

lol i wasnt crying about it the first time... i got one build 10k health and the rest in str... XD

arun11
05-17-2009, 12:08 AM
only on for 1 hour?

are u the same kabal in 9 dragons in beginning of the end?

pawelak51
05-19-2009, 07:48 AM
When we are able to play 12sky2?

11gtripy111
05-19-2009, 06:52 PM
yo the new up date mest some thing up now i cant play the game it keeps saying download feild like be for how do i fix it

jkjake1
06-02-2009, 08:04 AM
GSR.

were having pain because we want to have stat reset.can you guyz do about it.
can you do it in next patch.because were having lot of pain must do restat because its expensive for us to buy mokens because were just students and were using peso bill so pls help us 1 last reset stat :(

Ghaleon,XxPIKOxX