PDA

View Full Version : [UPDATE] Regarding Stats Reset

[EN]Tenmagnet
05-12-2009, 07:30 PM
Greetings guests!

Initially, we had planned for the MAYN Appreciation Event to end at 07:00hrs (GMT),
at the time when our weekly server maintenance would commence.

However, our tech team had to pull an emergency maintenance from 05:30 – 07:30 (GMT).

We are aware that most of our guests have finalized their stats ahead of time before the event ended.
However, some of you may have been stuck with your current settings due to the emergency maintenance.

MAYN offers it apologies to those inconvenienced by this situation.
Unfortunately, we will not be extending the event nor offering a one-time stat reset.

Please be advised that you will be able to purchase an item for stat reset once our cash item shop goes live.

We thank everyone for their understanding in this matter.

[UPDATE] The poll is up! Let us know if you would like to receive a stats reset item in your inventory (one-time).

Smiles1
05-12-2009, 07:34 PM
Greetings guests!

Initially, we had planned for the MAYN Appreciation Event to end at 07:00hrs (GMT),

However, our tech team had to pull an emergency maintenance from 05:30 – 07:30 (GMT).

We are aware that most of our guests have finalized their stats ahead of time before the event ended.
However, some of you may have been stuck with your current settings due to the emergency maintenance.

Unfortunately, we will not be extending the event nor offering a one-time stat reset.

Please be advised that you will be able to purchase an item for stat reset once our cash item shop goes live.

That is sad to hear, but I guess it is my fault for forgetting to reset before hand =/. Any notice on when item shop is released? :) Since it will not be possible to grind until restat.

Maboroshi1
05-12-2009, 07:39 PM
cool just great just coz im from ukraine and have lghts shut allmost everyday..just grate
ofcorse i have money to purchase this,i hve so much that dont know what tto buy bread for few weeks or stat reset
lol
yeh i am at folt and MAYN not but..oh man dont want to play anymore srry

FatAngel1
05-12-2009, 08:02 PM
Mayn... great job and good decision!!!
I will surely buy some exp item when item mall open.. :D

bludude1
05-12-2009, 08:04 PM
In my opinion, I think everyone should get one more restat, or a restat untradeable item to compensate, just to be 100% fair to those who can't afford an item/ can't play all the time to have gotten the last restat :?:

Syuusuke1
05-12-2009, 08:08 PM
in my case, its not my fault. i reset it before logging out, but when i login back, my stats is back to my previous stats. It got rolled back. even my quest is rolled back too and i can submit it again. now my stats is totally way off to grind

FatAngel1
05-12-2009, 08:11 PM
in my case, its not my fault. i reset it before logging out, but when i login back, my stats is back to my previous stats. It got rolled back. even my quest is rolled back too and i can submit it again. now my stats is totally way off to grind

For your case it is different. If what you saying is true, then you can submit a bug report and they will look into the logs.

Tele6661
05-12-2009, 08:16 PM
let me tell u what do i think about it, but tbh i doubt that mayn gonna read it...
because of this what u did, making maintance earlier, and as syuusuke said, rollback if someone did it just before maint, many players will leave game,
many high lvl players, which would be the most reaible group of players that pay u by item mall.
for me, there should be 1 day with able stat reset, and then who dont make it - his problem.
i agree, in some way it's players fault, but u shouldn't require from all players to read forum, the other side is that, u made maintance earlier. i totally agree that there shouldn't be stat reset all the time, cuz it makes wars/dragonfalls not fair.
i think that u should let those ppl reset their stats, cuz many players gonna quit if they for example made theirselves full str/ full vit. it's impossible to play like that.
that's all, if someone from mayn dev's will read my post, pls answer anything.

Meliander1
05-12-2009, 08:17 PM
With this decision, you'll loose many players.

Of course you might say that it is the fault of the players that they did not reset their stats in time, but is this REALLY true?
Some just wanted to use the free stat reset until the last minute, why not, it was offered so its allowed to do so.
And than suddenly, without getting the chance to reset their skills in time, the servers shut down earlier.
Do not missunderstand me, i can definitely understand you that you had to pull an emergency maintenance.

But is this really fair now to talk about a cash shop item in order to reset the skills again?
Well, i'm not in this, i resetted my skills in time, but i know alot of people who did not.

So, if you do not want to loose a large number of players, i'd welcome another free stat reset, just once for each character. That would be enough and not an extension of the event.

-Sanisan

Jiva0081
05-12-2009, 08:17 PM
well i hope your mall item come out really fast!!!!!!!!!!!

FatAngel1
05-12-2009, 08:18 PM
let me tell u what do i think about it, but tbh i doubt that mayn gonna read it...
because of this what u did, making maintance earlier, and as syuusuke said, rollback if someone did it just before maint, many players will leave game,
for me, there should be 1 day with able stat reset, and then who dont make it - his problem.
i agree, in some way it's players fault, but u shouldn't require from all players to read forum, the other side is that, u made maintance earlier. i totally agree that there shouldn't be stat reset, cuz it makes wars/dragonfalls not fair.
i think that u should let those ppl reset their stats, cuz many players gonna quit if they for example made theirselves full str/ full vit. it's impossible to play like that.
wow... i just wowed...
"many high lvl players, which would be the most reaible group of players that pay u by item mall" why can't they pay the little $ to buy stat reset item if they are the true item mall player..

Maboroshi1
05-12-2009, 08:26 PM
thanx guys)))
if i could reset 1 time it would be al good))
and MAYN the best 2..its just life ;)

Smiles1
05-12-2009, 08:36 PM
i agree, in some way it's players fault, but u shouldn't require from all players to read forum, the other side is that, u made maintance earlier. i totally agree that there shouldn't be stat reset, cuz it makes wars/dragonfalls not fair.
wow... i just wowed...
"many high lvl players, which would be the most reaible group of players that pay u by item mall" why can't they pay the little $ to buy stat reset item if they are the true item mall player..

Because item mall is not released yet, and there is no confirmed date on when it will be released. There would not be so much fussing if it was out, and that is the problem. =/

bludude1
05-12-2009, 08:38 PM
@ FatAngel if he didn't read my other post

FatAngel wrote:
"Here is the deal...
Mayn need people who willing to pay items to support their game and make some profit..
If you guys don't even want spend $ on a stat reset... lol.. just leave.. bye"

And how long might that said stat reset take to get? Weeks? Months?

We don't WANT to wait that long, and some might just quit because of it, it's not OUR fault the server D/Ced us.

Also, yes, most high players DO buy most of the CS items, to customize more, or grind an alt

Krijs1
05-12-2009, 08:46 PM
I'm sorry to say this but, this is the first big mistake MAYN makes. They could have just reseted every player stats when the stat reset event ended, to avoid all this trouble. Now there are things like game crashes, HD crashes or other problems, that made the player not able to login in time and change theire stats.

Some high players I know, A1+ cant play at all anymore because of this. I dont think players should be put into such a situation, wether its its theire own fault or due unforseen cercomstances. That should not even matter. A simple last stat reset, not a item, just a database stat reset, so that all players can put stats back at their own time. This will only bite the company in the ass. And losing potential cutomers is never a good idea. Please reconsider this very carefully.

KaeSlick1
05-12-2009, 08:57 PM
I for one am also shocked they took this approach. Considering how they implemented the reset event, I don't get why it would be such a big deal to either make it for one more day or reset everyones' stats as stated earlier. The fact that the item mall hasn't even been put into the game makes it an even worst move.

GG. I'm curious to see how things turn out in the coming days.

nepaliboy1
05-12-2009, 09:06 PM
well i am a full vit guy....so how long should i wait for item mall?.... days weeks years or a decade...i cant see my frens gettin to a1 when m still 111... and i cant even killl a bug wid my str....so sadly i think m quitting... peace

olskoolfujin1
05-12-2009, 09:09 PM
edit,.

nevermind this doesnt even deserve a post.

Unknown131
05-12-2009, 09:55 PM
Lol.. I'm Stuck in all STR.. Nice.. Ok.. I'm quitting.. Since i don't like Orange Blood, No Decapitation & Nerdy Underwear... And my stat also a nerdy one now.. Lol.. I'm done.. I think i will wait for another company's Twelve Sky 2 Version...Hope their open beta start this week or so..

casillasboyd2
05-12-2009, 09:56 PM
lol be glad u could even restart another toon....im STILL WAITING FOR THE LAGGY MOUSE ISSUE TO GET FIXED. I cant play at all. hint hint :)

sisueki1
05-12-2009, 10:00 PM
lol, i mean the open beta took WEEK to deal with and we waited and now about the skill reset, we just want 1 more reset because most ppl didnt reset in time.

how hard is it just another update, instead of losing players.

NemNems1
05-12-2009, 10:13 PM
Well, I'm done with this game, till they decide to give us some kind of way to stat reset. And NO, I don't mean Cash Shop.

QuanChi1
05-12-2009, 10:15 PM
UMM PLZZ ALLOW ME TO GET A 1 STAT RESET
OMFG

I AM 16 AND CANT GET THAT STUFF SINCE I DONT HAVE A CREDIT CARD
AND 99% MY MOM WILL SAY NO TO GET ME THINGS

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

WarBlade1
05-12-2009, 10:29 PM
Snakes were cut short by 4hours+ to stat reset compared to the rest of the server. Any one else notice it just happened to the snake clan and now they won't offer a stat reset and the only way to do so is thru their cash shop, how convenient now that players HAVE TO PAY to fix their characters for the most populated class, when they weren't even in fault for not being able to stat reset while everyone else was able to.

Cheap move.

I for one am also shocked they took this approach. Considering how they implemented the reset event, I don't get why it would be such a big deal to either make it for one more day or reset everyones' stats as stated earlier. The fact that the item mall hasn't even been put into the game makes it an even worst move.

They want players to buy stat reset from cash shop, duh. Think about it? Real hard......and youll see what I mean.

GameMember1
05-12-2009, 10:29 PM
Greetings guests!

WOW the LEAST you can do is Give every one a free stat reset scroll or something, or Program it so that every can reset only once (lvl40+)
Thanks a lot~ :!: :!:

QuanChi1
05-12-2009, 10:32 PM
some ppl r levein for this

hope MAYN allows 1 reset

and not by item shop
CUZ WE GOTTA PAY!!!

WarBlade1
05-12-2009, 10:33 PM

Oh ya, we understand alright what you guys trying to do. It's a money move. Plain and simple.

heretyk1
05-12-2009, 10:33 PM
guys, i mean MAYN, im an married man, i cant afford to check out everything u post when u do it, i can afford to play very rare and guess what, i didnt even knew tht this is an event and tht its gonna be over, OMG guys be serrious why didnt u then made it as a message when u join the game so tht every player would know how much time till the end of this damn stat reset

now i got in and found out on my full str for grinding, im a2 and believe me i can afford to buy stuff from ur shop but u know wht? I WONT im not a lill kid im a serious person and with such things tht u do happy business to u making money when u cant keep ppls on,

im not gonna play till U guys wont fix ur mistake YES ITS UR MISTAKE cause u didnt make it all the way possible so tht everyone would know everything about what u plan to do and when.

sry for my english,
hope u guys will fix everything.

OverSky1
05-12-2009, 10:37 PM
wow, guess its not your fault i didn't pay attention to the reset but really i don't have any thing to do now. Can't PvP, or grind on this build, guess im gone till then.

WarBlade1
05-12-2009, 10:39 PM
MAYN could of easily posted the dead line date for something so important, other than just "removing it after update" but they didn't, on top of the fact that many people were planning to restat 1-2hours before update like it was announced in which they didn't even say they were gonna remove stat reset to begin with, and notice its still open beta they can give 1 more day if they wanted, but they don't when they had to do a "Emergency Maintenance" which is even more reason to allow the stat reset, when the player's were not at fault at all.

pinguin2
05-12-2009, 10:44 PM
I must say I'm extremely dissapointed in MAYN right now.

Do you realise what a huge disadvantage this puts the Snakes in? Over half the people I spoke to yesterday, in clan chat and in my House, including our highest level and our Clan General, are stuck in builds they do not want, through no fault of their own. People including our high levels are quitting over it. Whilst every other clan got warning before the maint. And MAYN won't do something simple to rectify the situation, and make it fair to all clans? This reminds me of acvtions with the company of the last game I played (no prizes for guessing). Items that were being put in storage dissapeared. The companies attitude was "well it is an error with OUR servers, but it's YOUR problem". This feels no different. Which really upsets me because I really believed (and still really want to believe) MAYN to be a completely different company to the last 1. But this is de ja vu. I promised myself as soon as it felt this was going the same direction as the last game did I would quit. But I won't. I'll just wait till item mall comes out to play again. But I won't be spending my hard earned money on it. I can not justify spending money on a game I know believe may head same way as the last 1.

Feeling very disillusioned right now :/.

heretyk1
05-12-2009, 10:45 PM
tht's the biggest stupid mistake i can immagine for a company doing business, u made this game and ''put it on wheels'' everything its ok and fine after all the problems with the client tht u had,

and now like it wouldnt be enough all those problems u making others

guys be serrious pls, cant u understand wht it goes to ?

u did iit all way till here and now u just ruining ur own bussiness by losing ur clients cause of ur ignorance to their answers,

or maybe its alll about ur lazy workers ?
sometimes its better to lose 1k per worker then millions per company, if u know wht i mean,

cheers.

Asasinul12
05-12-2009, 11:11 PM
Oh, really. I am going to cut and paste my personal opinion from another thread about this same issue. Yet another thread about stats.

Let me be clear. MAYN have NOT screwed anyone over! 4 hours of an event were lost through no one's fault. 4 hours. I will say it again in case you do not understand your perspective. 4 hours of an event were lost. JUST 4 HOURS

And for the lack of better judgment NO ONE was going to change their stats until the last minute? Are you really saying that EVERYONE who is complaining was planning to wait until the VERY LAST MINUTE before making any change? Give me a break.

You lost 4 hours, the world did NOT come to an end, and this is the fickle judgment you want to throw at MAYN as if they are at fault? How dare you! Good God they've given of themselves and their time and asked you for NOTHING. They have rewarded people over and over and for the lack of 4 hours you want to crucify them, call names, tell them their community will fall apart and you all want to flee and offer them NOTHING? No loyalty, no thank you, no nothing except your abject disappointment for 4 hours.

4 hours.

I should lock this thread but I am quietly to disappointed in this community. I am abjectly embarassed by all those saying how bad MAYN is, and that they are doing this for sales. NO, and what makes you think they are? How dare ANY OF YOU try to draw comparisons between this company and any other, when all this company does is give, give and give some more?

When should they stop giving exactly? What you want those 4 hours back? but it would not be enough would it, no, you now want an extra 24 hours, because hey people live all over the world! What about them? Well WHAT ABOUT THEM? You lost 4 hours, the world was NOT going to logon in 4 hours and make all those changes, so, yeah, what about them eh? If you still had your four hours, and the event ended on time there would STILL be complaints eh? Because all those people left it to the last minute.

Who's fault is that? It's not MAYN's!!!!!! But no, you have a stick to beat them with yes? And you intend on doing exactly that, forget all they've given to you, the sleepless nights, the days and nights dealing with people in game, with bots, with spammers, with technical support, and yeah I count myself in ALL the above, but so what, none of that matters eh?

No, you want a new 24 hour event because somehow it's fair. Somehow you did not get enough and somehow those missing 4 hours, OMG how terrible. How terrible, how mean of MAYN, how awful, cruel, wicked, etc, etc.

Whatever.

All the above is personal opinion and does NOT represent MAYN games in anyway. (Just before you want to crucify me too)

Logic.

QuanChi1
05-12-2009, 11:16 PM
YES i was gonna change like 10 min b4 it ended
and i suppose ALOT of other ppl were going to also

and i fell asleep even b4 the maintence

[EN]Tenmagnet
05-12-2009, 11:21 PM
Greetings!

I would like to thank everyone for their feedback regarding this stats issue.

On a personal note, I understand that many of you feel stranded with your character's "test" stats.

However, I would like to offer a ray of hope.
The "Appreciation Event" may have ended, bu it doesn't mean all our events have concluded. :)

In fact, we will be hosting more and more events as we approach our commercial launch.

Will another free stats reset be included in the next event? We will all just have to wait and see!

For now, I have gathered that many of you would like a one-time stats reset.

I will be forwarding this request to our Community Manager. If there are any updates, I will let everyone know. :)

QuanChi1
05-12-2009, 11:25 PM
I hope so
and I know you said u mite do another reset event

well in the mean time i cant grind at all

which sux!

D4zzy1
05-12-2009, 11:28 PM
I hope you guys do this, it will help us alot.

We'll be waiting

Smiles1
05-12-2009, 11:33 PM
Greetings!

On a personal note, I understand that many of you feel stranded with your character's "test" stats.

The "Appreciation Event" may have ended, bu it doesn't mean all our events have concluded. :)

In fact, we will be hosting more and more events as we approach our commercial launch.

Will another free stats reset be included in the next event? We will all just have to wait and see!

I will be forwarding this request to our Community Manager. If there are any updates, I will let everyone know. :)

Thanks greatly for quick response :).

But adding onto Logic's post, step into the other person's shoe and see what it is like, since I've seen some posts that have been negative towards MAYN company. =D
<Please don't hurt me since I'm taking both sides in this :P>

acrop1
05-12-2009, 11:43 PM
just a quick thought about all this complaining...... it's obvious who used the free resets to find a build that they could use for everything(that'd be most of the people who aren't complaining), and who used it to simply gain an advantage in whatever they were doing and wanted to ABUSE it to the fullest(how does it taste now?)...... Just think its funny

QuanChi1
05-12-2009, 11:47 PM
i bet if u made a war built
and u didnt reset ur stats
ud be mad also

so plzz dont talk junk ^^

acrop1
05-12-2009, 11:58 PM
as much as I disliked getting one-hit by someone who had 2k hp and Uber strength, i knew this would happen so I let it go. Now all these people believe they are owed another reset? for what? because they needed to feel almighty in a war? Gimme a break.... The purpose of the resets was to find a build that worked for you.... people complained that they needed to get rid of the free resets when they were being overused, and now people who overused them are mad cuz they NEED them.... Who's fault is it if you never figured out a complete build? Ima guess it isn't MAYNs!

WarBlade1
05-13-2009, 12:42 AM
Oh, really. I am going to cut and paste my personal opinion from another thread about this same issue. Yet another thread about stats.

Let me be clear. MAYN have NOT screwed anyone over! 4 hours of an event were lost through no one's fault. 4 hours. I will say it again in case you do not understand your perspective. 4 hours of an event were lost. JUST 4 HOURS

And for the lack of better judgment NO ONE was going to change their stats until the last minute? Are you really saying that EVERYONE who is complaining was planning to wait until the VERY LAST MINUTE before making any change? Give me a break.

You lost 4 hours, the world did NOT come to an end, and this is the fickle judgment you want to throw at MAYN as if they are at fault? How dare you! Good God they've given of themselves and their time and asked you for NOTHING. They have rewarded people over and over and for the lack of 4 hours you want to crucify them, call names, tell them their community will fall apart and you all want to flee and offer them NOTHING? No loyalty, no thank you, no nothing except your abject disappointment for 4 hours.

4 hours.

I should lock this thread but I am quietly to disappointed in this community. I am abjectly embarassed by all those saying how bad MAYN is, and that they are doing this for sales. NO, and what makes you think they are? How dare ANY OF YOU try to draw comparisons between this company and any other, when all this company does is give, give and give some more?

When should they stop giving exactly? What you want those 4 hours back? but it would not be enough would it, no, you now want an extra 24 hours, because hey people live all over the world! What about them? Well WHAT ABOUT THEM? You lost 4 hours, the world was NOT going to logon in 4 hours and make all those changes, so, yeah, what about them eh? If you still had your four hours, and the event ended on time there would STILL be complaints eh? Because all those people left it to the last minute.

Who's fault is that? It's not MAYN's!!!!!! But no, you have a stick to beat them with yes? And you intend on doing exactly that, forget all they've given to you, the sleepless nights, the days and nights dealing with people in game, with bots, with spammers, with technical support, and yeah I count myself in ALL the above, but so what, none of that matters eh?

No, you want a new 24 hour event because somehow it's fair. Somehow you did not get enough and somehow those missing 4 hours, OMG how terrible. How terrible, how mean of MAYN, how awful, cruel, wicked, etc, etc.

Whatever.

All the above is personal opinion and does NOT represent MAYN games in anyway. (Just before you want to crucify me too)

Logic.

Pointless post.

Yes 4 hours matters. People could have been waiting till 10secs if they wanted because the event clearly stated a time it would end. The majority of people were most likely gonna restat with a hour left and grind till the end, what about those that just got d/c randomly maybe AS THEY WERE WALKING to stat reset? Point is when its something so permanent as your build/stat reset not being able to achieve what you need to do because you relied on a OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT.

Its not biting MAYNs head off, its the common fact that If you know you screwed up and you can fix it easily, but "choose" not to. What does that tell you?

Also I say "choose" as in reference to

At least MAYN has given players some hope and are realizing the right thing to do.

QuanChi1
05-13-2009, 12:46 AM
nice Warr

Warr 1 Logic 0

:P

Asasinul12
05-13-2009, 12:47 AM
I read your post warblade. I yawned. Just wanted you to know.

KnighOfZero1
05-13-2009, 12:48 AM
:shock:

olskoolfujin1
05-13-2009, 01:12 AM
Greetings!

i freakin love this guy for real. idc how bad it is this dude brightens up meh day :D

[EN]Tenmagnet
05-13-2009, 01:14 AM
Greetings!

Please submit your votes.

The poll is up on the first page of this thread.

For your convenience: [UPDATE] Regarding Stats Reset (http://forum.12sky2.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8385)

:)

sisqo2
05-13-2009, 01:20 AM
Greetings!

For your convenience: [UPDATE] Regarding Stats Reset (http://forum.12sky2.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8385)

Woot, thanks if we get this I can fix my guild along with 4 other guildies ^^... Hope this goes through since you have just saved yourself from losing a lot of members...

olskoolfujin1
05-13-2009, 01:21 AM
Greetings!

SEE AS SOON AS I SAID THAT ITS LIKE HES A FAIRY GODMOTHER AND GRANTED MEH WISH!!!!!

lol j/k its cool to have a poll tho :)

QuanChi1
05-13-2009, 01:22 AM
ALL YESSSSSS

Hikareteku1
05-13-2009, 01:30 AM
:mrgreen:

darius230012
05-13-2009, 01:33 AM
thnks for this mayn :D

Klonki1
05-13-2009, 01:37 AM
id love another Stat Reset, i'm stuck with a build which i do not enjoy for grinding

NemNems1
05-13-2009, 01:44 AM
Yes, please. Make sure to make em non-trade-able, so people don't cheat off of this.

strider1
05-13-2009, 01:49 AM
Thank you MAYN for the offer for a one-time stat re-set ^^

MrStab1
05-13-2009, 01:55 AM
OK, i am the ONLY 1 at this moment who disagrees LOL. I got my stats set up DAYS ago without change. I would rather enjoy that everyone stays the way they are lol. People talking about pve and pvp going back and forth between builds. LOL its like once they change their stats to pvp their gonna be like "OMG grind is horrible!" 'Give us another item so we can pve again!" change it to pve their gonna be like "OMG I can't beat anyone in pvp, this is horrible!" I think those who messed up their builds should either just deal with it or make new characters or just simpley stop playing till item mall is out. Before we even had this stat event i messed up my character bad he couldn't pvp or pve almost at all and what I did was *make a new character* If this event had NEVER happened then what would people have done? I heard in game people talking about this event was gonna be in the game forever lmao. Thinking they would constantly one hit me over and over again in duels and then jump around and change to pve and levle up thinking they can have both pieces of the pie lol. I bet after this stat reset and people mess up AGAIN with this lmao its just gonna be another topic of lol "OMG we need another Stat Reset Item" peopel going to be talking about how one item isn't enough and maby they need 5 a week lol so they can grind half of one week and pvp the other lol. I DISAREEEE! Maby next time you wonte take advantage of an event so much you lose control.

QuanChi1
05-13-2009, 01:59 AM
whoever said no sux

NemNems1
05-13-2009, 02:05 AM
OK, i am the ONLY 1 at this moment who disagrees LOL. I got my stats set up DAYS ago without change. I would rather enjoy that everyone stays the way they are lol. People talking about pve and pvp going back and forth between builds. LOL its like once they change their stats to pvp their gonna be like "OMG grind is horrible!" 'Give us another item so we can pve again!" change it to pve their gonna be like "OMG I can't beat anyone in pvp, this is horrible!" I think those who messed up their builds should either just deal with it or make new characters or just simpley stop playing till item mall is out. Before we even had this stat event i messed up my character bad he couldn't pvp or pve almost at all and what I did was *make a new character* If this event had NEVER happened then what would people have done? I heard in game people talking about this event was gonna be in the game forever lmao. Thinking they would constantly one hit me over and over again in duels and then jump around and change to pve and levle up thinking they can have both pieces of the pie lol. I bet after this stat reset and people mess up AGAIN with this lmao its just gonna be another topic of lol "OMG we need another Stat Reset Item" peopel going to be talking about how one item isn't enough and maby they need 5 a week lol so they can grind half of one week and pvp the other lol. I DISAREEEE! Maby next time you wonte take advantage of an event so much you lose control.
It's only gonna be a one time thing. If they mess up, they might as well adjust to it, like put less stats for the one they messed up on in the next level. Next time, will either be an event and/or cash shop, if they aren't satisfied.

Have you heard people don't only use cookie cutter pvp or pve build? They could also do a mix build for both, like I'm gonna have a bit of dex for pve, so I don't get damage so much to grind a bit cheaply than those who use just str/vit build. .-.

KaeSlick1
05-13-2009, 02:07 AM
Snakes were cut short by 4hours+ to stat reset compared to the rest of the server. Any one else notice it just happened to the snake clan and now they won't offer a stat reset and the only way to do so is thru their cash shop, how convenient now that players HAVE TO PAY to fix their characters for the most populated class, when they weren't even in fault for not being able to stat reset while everyone else was able to.

Cheap move.

They want players to buy stat reset from cash shop, duh. Think about it? Real hard......and youll see what I mean.

Well duh! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out they want people to buy stat resets, but when it's not even available yet that's where the problem lies.

I swear, some people have no reading comprehension skills whatsoever. This whole issue was due to a crash or emergency maintenance. This is not about people who did not take heed to the notice of when the event was going to end. Sympathy for those who did not restat in time should not exist.

darius230012
05-13-2009, 02:13 AM

hmm. bro read other post about this 1 more free reset stats i think u didnt know wat exactly happen specially us snakes. :D

chess2
05-13-2009, 02:14 AM
so is mayn actully gonna let us have a one time reset or not?

Kyroshi
05-13-2009, 02:24 AM
Greetings guests!

[UPDATE] The poll is up! Let us know if you would like to receive a stats reset item in your inventory (one-time).

YES I WANT A STAT RESET ITEM!!!!
Lol Caps is very necesary :D
Thanks for the steady updated MAYN i really appreciate it :)
-Kyroshi

Empty
05-13-2009, 02:59 AM
Go ahead and vote!

KnighOfZero1
05-13-2009, 03:01 AM
YES I WANT A STAT RESET ITEM!!!! [XD] :lol:

Asasinul12
05-13-2009, 03:02 AM
Go ahead and vote!

I don't see an option for Vote Logic as the only player who deserves a pancake pet immediately!

Where's that option? Can you have Magnet add it please?

Xraile1
05-13-2009, 03:02 AM
Voted.

And i guess most people wants a stats reset, so can we get it done asap? I'am despo to enjoy the new release map you see x)

WarBlade1
05-13-2009, 03:11 AM
I read your post warblade. I yawned. Just wanted you to know.

It's alright I wasn't expecting you to understand no matter how simple I put it, your not worth the time to actually explain things to. Sorry. Just wanted YOU to know that. Your "logic" got owned. :twisted:

Anyways, on a more interesting note am glad to see a voting process finally started, and MAYN taking action and from the looks of the votes so far its looking good. ;)

olskoolfujin1
05-13-2009, 03:12 AM
i know alot of peeps dont agree with it ... but i think its for the best now..

afterwards we have no right to complain.

thanks for this consideration Mayn staff i know its a tough 1!!

Kakarroto2
05-13-2009, 04:26 AM
many high lvl players, which would be the most reaible group of players that pay u by item mall.
i agree, in some way it's players fault, but u shouldn't require from all players to read forum, the other side is that, u made maintance earlier. i totally agree that there shouldn't be stat reset all the time, cuz it makes wars/dragonfalls not fair.

XD well i told all my noobs friend to change the stat one day early for i knew that things like this
happen i told most ppl to make a build they can grind and pvp with but no one listen
i gave alot of ppl my build but no one tried it its really sad to see u guys cry now
hate me if u must but there i said it and i'm happy they did this too cuz the stat reset
was not to reset every single time it was to make a build u can pvp and pve with
but instad of doing that u guys went pve build or pvp build every time making wars
uber un fair if it was for me they should have never gave us the free reset i mean
everyt body knew when the started that 3vit 2str was the pvp and 2vit 2str 1dex was the pve
thnx to the reset i have probs killing low lvl noobs dam they all went hp build :D
but in any cave if they are stuck in hp build they cant grind as fast as me so i'm still happy :D
good job mayne

ign:Darkwar
hate me if u must XD

tygonHardy2
05-13-2009, 04:38 AM
Greetings guests!

ARE YOU SERIOUS. OMG OMG OMG,

I don't care if some high and mighty players are saying

"Well i think this is a good decision and players shouldn' have restat" bla bla bla

This is without a shadow of a doubt mayns fault. They pulled an emergency maintenance that started BEFORE The END time of the event, and now you guys turn around and say that WE GOTTA PAY FOR A STAT RESET, are you people MAD??.

O.k if i make a meal for customer (i am a chef) and it says on the menu that the dish they are going to get is chicken and i give them beef, i know right there that it's my stuff up so i replace it free of charge because

I MESSED UP. period. i don't replace it 2 or 3 times i replace it ONCE. So how's bout you guys realise YOUR mistake and fix it. Clear everyones stat in game, for once show us that a company like you can take one for the team and admit you made an error and FIX IT.

2longofadrag1
05-13-2009, 05:43 AM
Idid restat minutes prior to the game going into maint but the next day i loged in my stats ended not being the one i set before the servers weant down also the 2% i won at war ..... wich put me at 30% was also gone. so i was left with 27% and str build..... i wanted to email Mayn games but i forgot my email pswd for this acc... so i have been lvling with this str build and it is fine till m1 then iam prity much scoooed So hopefully item store goes up before i hit a1 wich i dont think itwill reasoning is iam a fast lvlr.. previously was an m33 i dont care about the 2% but could you reset my stats to 0 pls or give a stat reset item No time to spare must lvl before sky clan is active O.O JIN FTW JIN FO EVA :D.

Peter
05-13-2009, 06:08 AM
awesome ^^ gonna need that stats reset so i can train again ^^

nickaxp1
05-13-2009, 06:11 AM
i bet ur lvl 40 so easy for u to remake ,but for those a + charaters.... i dun think so and they would rather quit the game

Peter
05-13-2009, 06:48 AM
i bet ur lvl 40 so easy for u to remake ,but for those a + charaters.... i dun think so and they would rather quit the game
uhm dunno if ur talkin to me, but if u r read b4 u post...

2longofadrag1
05-13-2009, 06:49 AM
Dont worry about that fujin from serenity they are always bitter because they got dominated they are still bitter JIN FTW :D

Peter
05-13-2009, 06:58 AM
Dont worry about that Snake Clan from serenity they are always bitter because they got dominated they are still bitter JIN FTW :D
lol i was serenety fuj to XD...

2longofadrag1
05-13-2009, 07:22 AM
lol ...(all i have to say )

ps gms pls come out with item mall or stat me back to 0 iam 60% from m1 ... its not like i didnt restat before event was over i did u guys just messed up trust me iv seen it happen alot in ts1... pls look into it also can i get the2% 112 is slow O.O slower thenm33 lol

Peter
05-13-2009, 07:42 AM
lol ...(all i have to say )

ps gms pls come out with item mall or stat me back to 0 iam 60% from m1 ... its not like i didnt restat before event was over i did u guys just messed up trust me iv seen it happen alot in ts1... pls look into it also can i get the2% 112 is slow O.O slower thenm33 lol
hehe wait till ur m1 xD
the exp wont be much better... u just can grind a little better mobs XD

pinguin2
05-13-2009, 08:09 AM
Thank you MAYN, my faith is restoring. I'm glad the poll is up, you seem to care about what players want.

@ Logic. It's not about the 4 hours of gametime lost. It's about being stuck on builds. Yes, many of the people complaining, myself included, WERE planning to reset at the last minute, or at least within the last hour of the event. Why not make the most of the event and get that little bit extra out of an event? There are builds that are perfect for one thing, but that does not mean players wish to be stuck with that when there are other builds where you can do more than 1 thing. If you have a look through the posts Snakes made regarding the 001 error, the issue wasn't "OMG I lost 4 hour play time". It was simply I hope we get a chance to reset our stats back, something we would have done if we had the chance.

Also good analogy VanRizzel. If one of my telco customers gets a bodged install, my company must reinstall (plus pay compensation but that's not what this is about). We don't say "OK, we can fix it, but you will have to wait 3 weeks and then pay an install fee". Businesses need to take responsibility for their own mistakes, intentional or otherwise, and I think MAYN making this poll is a step in the right direction, I just hope it gets resolved soon so I can get back to playing.

SkyLord1
05-13-2009, 11:54 AM
cool

Asasinul12
05-13-2009, 01:02 PM
Thank you MAYN, my faith is restoring. I'm glad the poll is up, you seem to care about what players want.

Fickle people do NOT lose good faith over THEIR OWN IRRESPONSIBILITY. This company never lost faith in you, and you have ONE little hiccup and you lose faith and have the temerity to say because they are willing to forgive you being irresponsible that your faith is being restored? Sorry, but I lost respect for you for that comment. Either you truly believe what you said or it's a poor choice of words.

@ Logic. It's not about the 4 hours of gametime lost. It's about being stuck on builds.

Your own fault. 4 hours. I stand by what I said, popular or unpopular.

Yes, many of the people complaining, myself included, WERE planning to reset at the last minute, or at least within the last hour of the event. Why not make the most of the event and get that little bit extra out of an event?

The event was NOT made so you could experiment, experiment, experiment, experiment, experiment... Gain advantage, go to war, come back reset, go grind, reset, go invade, reset, go do something else, reset, go eat dinner, blah blah. It was made to allow people to experiment, and then find what worked and STOP. Not to do it, then redo it, like it one way BUT hey if I had to do X after that WOW then it would suck, but you know... (Looks at calendar and watch) I have wow days more!!!! I can keep doing it, because WOW I have time! (And then days drift by and finally the event draws to a close, and what have you learnt? You've learnt you have 4 hours left and OMG what else can you do in those 4 hours???? WHAT ELSE?)

Get over yourself. Listen to what I am saying. I am saying you've all abused the privilige, I am saying you misused the event and you did so knowing this is in OPEN BETA. That issues do arise, and will be resolved in due time. YOU LOST 4 HOURS. And the sky did not fall but no, the moment the event is over and you are stuck with your irresponsible choices OMG it's all MAYNS FAULT!!!! Wow, now you're really mad and losing faith in MAYN for your own choice!

There are builds that are perfect for one thing, but that does not mean players wish to be stuck with that when there are other builds where you can do more than 1 thing.

Oh look, you proved my point.

If you have a look through the posts Snakes made regarding the 001 error, the issue wasn't "OMG I lost 4 hour play time". It was simply I hope we get a chance to reset our stats back, something we would have done if we had the chance.

You had time. You had time, you had PLENTY of time, but you were irresponsible. Who's fault is that? And you lost faith. *shakes head* faith, must be cheap to acquire and cheaper to lose eh?

Also good analogy VanRizzel. If one of my telco customers gets a bodged install, my company must reinstall (plus pay compensation but that's not what this is about). We don't say "OK, we can fix it, but you will have to wait 3 weeks and then pay an install fee". Businesses need to take responsibility for their own mistakes, intentional or otherwise, and I think MAYN making this poll is a step in the right direction, I just hope it gets resolved soon so I can get back to playing.[/quote]

Ridiculous analogy and terrible attempt to compare an apple to an orange. And I'd further explain that, but I'm done with this.

PS! I voted FOR the reset, as I put others needs over my own, ie: that of the community, seeing as so many want it.

siksibiu2
05-13-2009, 01:11 PM

Fickle people do NOT lose good faith over THEIR OWN IRRESPONSIBILITY. This company never lost faith in you, and you have ONE little hiccup and you lose faith and have the temerity to say because they are willing to forgive you being irresponsible that your faith is being restored? Sorry, but I lost respect for you for that comment. Either you truly believe what you said or it's a poor choice of words.

@ Logic. It's not about the 4 hours of gametime lost. It's about being stuck on builds.

Yes, many of the people complaining, myself included, WERE planning to reset at the last minute, or at least within the last hour of the event. Why not make the most of the event and get that little bit extra out of an event?

The event was NOT made so you could experiment, experiment, experiment, experiment, experiment... Gain advantage, go to war, come back reset, go grind, reset, go invade, reset, go do something else, reset, go eat dinner, blah blah. It was made to allow people to experiment, and then find what worked and STOP. Not to do it, then redo it, like it one way BUT hey if I had to do X after that WOW then it would suck, but you know... (Looks at calendar and watch) I have wow days more!!!! I can keep doing it, because WOW I have time! (And then days drift by and finally the event draws to a close, and what have you learnt? You've learnt you have 4 hours left and OMG what else can you do in those 4 hours???? WHAT ELSE?)

Get over yourself. Listen to what I am saying. I am saying you've all abused the privilige, I am saying you misused the event and you did so knowing this is in OPEN BETA. That issues do arise, and will be resolved in due time. YOU LOST 4 HOURS. And the sky did not fall but no, the moment the event is over and you are stuck with your irresponsible choices OMG it's all MAYNS FAULT!!!! Wow, now you're really mad and losing faith in MAYN for your own choice!

There are builds that are perfect for one thing, but that does not mean players wish to be stuck with that when there are other builds where you can do more than 1 thing.

If you have a look through the posts Snakes made regarding the 001 error, the issue wasn't "OMG I lost 4 hour play time". It was simply I hope we get a chance to reset our stats back, something we would have done if we had the chance.

You had time. You had time, you had PLENTY of time, but you were irresponsible. Who's fault is that? And you lost faith. *shakes head* faith, must be cheap to acquire and cheaper to lose eh?

Also good analogy VanRizzel. If one of my telco customers gets a bodged install, my company must reinstall (plus pay compensation but that's not what this is about). We don't say "OK, we can fix it, but you will have to wait 3 weeks and then pay an install fee". Businesses need to take responsibility for their own mistakes, intentional or otherwise, and I think MAYN making this poll is a step in the right direction, I just hope it gets resolved soon so I can get back to playing.[/quote:24843jfq]

Ridiculous analogy and terrible attempt to compare an apple to an orange. And I'd further explain that, but I'm done with this.

PS! I voted FOR the reset, as I put others needs over my own, ie: that of the community, seeing as so many want it.
Well said, Logic. It's what i have been saying when they extenden the event for the first time. They just abuse the ability to restat all the time. Don't get me wrong tho, I also did vote for the 1-time restat item, so everyone could go back to their proper builds. But The free restatting should end here.

Mouthyy2
05-13-2009, 01:18 PM
This I will deffinately need.

Zhanshi1
05-13-2009, 01:19 PM
[quote=Stray]Thank you MAYN, my faith is restoring. I'm glad the poll is up, you seem to care about what players want.

Also good analogy VanRizzel. If one of my telco customers gets a bodged install, my company must reinstall (plus pay compensation but that's not what this is about). We don't say "OK, we can fix it, but you will have to wait 3 weeks and then pay an install fee". Businesses need to take responsibility for their own mistakes, intentional or otherwise, and I think MAYN making this poll is a step in the right direction, I just hope it gets resolved soon so I can get back to playing.[/quote:1x5aya7g]

PS! I voted FOR the reset, as I put others needs over my own, ie: that of the community, seeing as so many want it.[/quote:1x5aya7g]
Well said, Logic. It's what i have been saying when they extenden the event for the first time. They just abuse the ability to restat all the time. Don't get me wrong tho, I also did vote for the 1-time restat item, so everyone could go back to their proper builds. But The free restatting should end here.
Yeah, we all abused it, horribly. I went to wars with a 4/1 build, then I could get back out and have a 3/2 build for grinding. Later I got 5/0 build to 1-hit level, and all of that is not countin my experimenting... I've used it to test many builds, dex, str, vit, and it did help a lot for that... But, as said, we all misused it... I voted for it, because I'm sick of seeing so many messed up builds, if after this - people still have it like that and complain, I'm going to go nuts.

If ANYONE is able to complain after this, I'll be MAYN's personal hitman =P
[[ Any chances this will be tradable? So us that do already have our builds can get something out of it? ]]

Asasinul12
05-13-2009, 01:24 PM
I think I used the stat reset TWICE. Still I don't get to play much, maybe I am not abusing this game enough. Silly me.

Yeah, we all abused it, horribly. I went to wars with a 4/1 build, then I could get back out and have a 3/2 build for grinding. Later I got 5/0 build to 1-hit level, and all of that is not countin my experimenting... I've used it to test many builds, dex, str, vit, and it did help a lot for that... But, as said, we all misused it... I voted for it, because I'm sick of seeing so many messed up builds, if after this - people still have it like that and complain, I'm going to go nuts.

If ANYONE is able to complain after this, I'll be MAYN's personal hitman =P

I will hold you to that!

[[ Any chances this will be tradable? So us that do already have our builds can get something out of it? ]]

Nope. You get nothing, just like me. How'd you like them apples? Why don't you go reset your stats? It's popular you know.

Zhanshi1
05-13-2009, 01:27 PM
Nope. You get nothing, just like me. How'd you like them apples? Why don't you go reset your stats? It's popular you know.
Lol, I love how you say the most random things... Makes me laugh xD

But anyways, I do get something... I don't have to deal with people havin all vit... hopefully.

Lusts1
05-13-2009, 01:34 PM
Dude Logic, you're part of the community management. You need to calm down a little bro'. I understand where you are going with your statements and rants. But a member of a community management and staff shouldn't show any attitude towards any member of the community, no matter how idiotic their questions or statements may be. Not telling you how to do your job of course, just saying what's usually required in a Moderator/Staff Member of a community. I moderate over at MMOsite, and there are nearly two million members. Half of which usually don't speak perfect English, or ask for the most impossible things, or just state the most idiotic things I ever heard. But it's our job to kindly step it and try to resolve the problem.

Again, not telling you how to do your job, but you do need to calm down just a tad bit. Other then that, what you are stating. Good on ya' mate. Just try not to lose control a little.

Asasinul12
05-13-2009, 01:36 PM
Lol, I love how you say the most random things... Makes me laugh xD

But anyways, I do get something... I don't have to deal with people havin all vit... hopefully.

I am a random type of pancake ;) - Hopefully LOL. One week you will see what hopefully gets you!

Asasinul12
05-13-2009, 01:40 PM
Dude Logic, you're part of the community management. You need to calm down a little bro'. I understand where you are going with your statements and rants. But a member of a community management and staff shouldn't show any attitude towards any member of the community, no matter how idiotic their questions or statements may be. Not telling you how to do your job of course, just saying what's usually required in a Moderator/Staff Member of a community. I moderate over at MMOsite, and there are nearly two million members. Half of which usually don't speak perfect English, or ask for the most impossible things, or just state the most idiotic things I ever heard. But it's our job to kindly step it and try to resolve the problem.

Again, not telling you how to do your job, but you do need to calm down just a tad bit. Other then that, what you are stating. Good on ya' mate. Just try not to lose control a little.

My friend I understand you and your point of view well. And yes I am a moderator and I am responsible for what I say, but I also have my own opinions too. I ensure I am able to state what should be said and on occasion my opinion too.

Also, emotions in text are difficult to read, infer or interpret. For example I am at work now. I'm wandering between windows and doing other stuff, and I'm in a very good mood, so if my text reads overly emotional, that's just the way you read it. I'm not agitated, upset, or overly emotional in the least. *Just saying*

Lusts1
05-13-2009, 01:45 PM

My friend I understand you and your point of view well. And yes I am a moderator and I am responsible for what I say, but I also have my own opinions too. I ensure I am able to state what should be said and on occasion my opinion too.

Also, emotions in text are difficult to read, infer or interpret. For example I am at work now. I'm wandering between windows and doing other stuff, and I'm in a very good mood, so if my text reads overly emotional, that's just the way you read it. I'm not agitated, upset, or overly emotional in the least. *Just saying*
I understand well. Just some, if not the majority of the community may take what you said pretty harshly. Some of the things you said got me to indeed laugh a little, but other things I read to be pretty harsh in some cases.

But I do understand you well with having your own views and opinions. After all, staff and GSR's are also people too.

pinguin2
05-13-2009, 01:46 PM
Not going to quote everything because this page will get too long. But Logic, the reason I was losing faith is a vast majority of players wanted a stat reset, as the poll clearly showed, and before the poll it looked like MAYN was ignoring it by the 1st post on this thread. When they asked people's opinion and acted on it it proved my doubt wrong.

Again I say, it was not my own responsibility. It was my responsibility to reset my stats before the event ended. And I don't see how this is, as people keep putting it, abusing the event. All other parts of this event were geared towards lower levels. The maps with exp/drop boost we couldn't grind on. The pills that were cheap we cannot use. The stat reset was the 1 thing in the event that we could use to advance ourselves, and for doing so we are abusing it? I find that rediculous. How a player chooses to use an event is completely their own choice, provided it breaks no rules. Resetting stats for different occassions broke no rules, and therefore is not abusing anything. Had MAYN not wanted us to change builds as we did, they would have either stated we couldn't, or made a cap to the amount of times we could do it.

And remember, it was only Snakes that got this disadvantage. All others had fair warning of an early maintance at the least. And in this game, with all else balanced, a build is a thing that defines what your character can do. For us to be penalised for something out of our control, to the point we cant do the things we enjoy in the game (eg. I'm a PVPer, I passionately hate grinding but only did so with grind build as I knew I could go to PVP build when event ended), is completely unfair.

Side note, as people added comments before I wrote this. I don't see this as Logic having a personal attack on me (heated as this topic may be). I think both of us are just passionate about our veiwpoints on the matter, and something we won't agree on. He has right to his opinion, as have I. I feel what I did with the event was fine, and he does not. I doubt I'll reply to this, as my eyes are closing fast.

Asasinul12
05-13-2009, 01:51 PM
Not going to quote everything because this page will get too long. But Logic, the reason I was losing faith is a vast majority of players wanted a stat reset, as the poll clearly showed, and before the poll it looked like MAYN was ignoring it by the 1st post on this thread. When they asked people's opinion and acted on it it proved my doubt wrong.

Again I say, it was not my own responsibility. It was my responsibility to reset my stats before the event ended. And I don't see how this is, as people keep putting it, abusing the event. All other parts of this event were geared towards lower levels. The maps with exp/drop boost we couldn't grind on. The pills that were cheap we cannot use. The stat reset was the 1 thing in the event that we could use to advance ourselves, and for doing so we are abusing it? I find that rediculous. How a player chooses to use an event is completely their own choice, provided it breaks no rules. Resetting stats for different occassions broke no rules, and therefore is not abusing anything. Had MAYN not wanted us to change builds as we did, they would have either stated we couldn't, or made a cap to the amount of times we could do it.

And remember, it was only Snakes that got this disadvantage. All others had fair warning of an early maintance at the least. And in this game, with all else balanced, a build is a thing that defines what your character can do. For us to be penalised for something out of our control, to the point we cant do the things we enjoy in the game (eg. I'm a PVPer, I passionately hate grinding but only did so with grind build as I knew I could go to PVP build when event ended), is completely unfair.

Side note, as people added comments before I wrote this. I don't see this as Logic having a personal attack on me (heated as this topic may be). I think both of us are just passionate about our veiwpoints on the matter, and something we won't agree on. He has right to his opinion, as have I. I feel what I did with the event was fine, and he does not. I doubt I'll reply to this, as my eyes are closing fast.

No worries Stray I hear you loud and clear and indeed, this likely should of been capped, and that would be of made the event more specific BUT the fact that it was not left it open to interpretation and that's where we diverge on our points of view.

In any case, I simply took umbrage with the lack of faith comment, which I have heard a lot lately and I really think is petty and a cheap shot, but ah, it is what it is, I am fatalistic as ever and accept it as offered. No worries, le temps dira.

Logic.

pinguin2
05-13-2009, 01:58 PM
Ahh was just about to go to sleep but I felt I should post this. Logic, you were 100% correct about my faith. It is quite cheap for me to lose, with MMOs anyway. It is a feeling I have, and I can't get rid of it. It exists because I have been burned by games before, all seems good at 1 point and the more I get into it the more the dissapointments upset me. In all honesty 1 hiccup shouldn't have made me lose faith, everything else MAYN has done is spot on, but it did. It is like someone who meets a new partner after being cheated on by the last. Your gaurd is up and it takes at least 3 times the effort to break down the wall. Guess my gaurd is up, and no matter how good MAYN is, it is not an easy wall to break.

Asasinul12
05-13-2009, 02:00 PM
Ahh was just about to go to sleep but I felt I should post this. Logic, you were 100% correct about my faith. It is quite cheap for me to lose, with MMOs anyway. It is a feeling I have, and I can't get rid of it. It exists because I have been burned by games before, all seems good at 1 point and the more I get into it the more the dissapointments upset me. In all honesty 1 hiccup shouldn't have made me lose faith, everything else MAYN has done is spot on, but it did. It is like someone who meets a new partner after being cheated on by the last. Your gaurd is up and it takes at least 3 times the effort to break down the wall. Guess my gaurd is up, and no matter how good MAYN is, it is not an easy wall to break.

Understandable. Undesireable also, but certainly understandable. I hope your faith can be reaffirmed one day.

Lusts1
05-13-2009, 02:30 PM
Probably a little off topic here, but Stray, add me on MSN. It's in my signature. You may also add me if you wish Logic.

Asasinul12
05-13-2009, 02:38 PM
Done.

Lusts1
05-13-2009, 02:44 PM
Now all there is left to do is to wait for the invite to be sent. :|

Asasinul12
05-13-2009, 02:47 PM
To be fair it may be my fault I am on a mac and using an all IM client called adium, so that may be the hang up, feel free to add me from your side. Logicallymotivated@yahoo.com

Logic.

Lusts1
05-13-2009, 02:50 PM
Added.

Also, I just noticed you used your signature "Logic." at the end of that last post, but not the others. :P

Asasinul12
05-13-2009, 02:56 PM
Added.

Also, I just noticed you used your signature "Logic." at the end of that last post, but not the others. :P

LOL I authorised, and yeah, go shoot me.

Zhanshi1
05-13-2009, 04:51 PM
*BANG* ---> May I help you with anything else sir?

Asasinul12
05-13-2009, 05:09 PM
*BANG* ---> May I help you with anything else sir?

Why yes, next time make sure I am dead, for fear I return the favour LOL.

Odin7of7Ragnarok1
05-13-2009, 06:22 PM
ye i would like a stat reset also. :) ty ty

Odin71
05-13-2009, 06:29 PM
woot i need one aswell...

so u guys at mayn knows this is my alt account cause i duna wana get in trouble but seeing that im lvl 93 an my main is lvl 112 on a diff account its only right every char gets a stat reset...

wikiex1
05-13-2009, 06:52 PM
Hmm.... maby some1 want to change wepon well he need to reset. you see its importend

Lusts1
05-13-2009, 07:02 PM
Oh, before I forget. I'd also like a stat reset item. I haven't reset my stats since Closed Beta. Didn't need to during the event. But I'd like to have one just in case I need a reset later on.

So aye, I be wanting a reset. Ye in game name be Lusts. Arrgh!

FabledChild1
05-13-2009, 11:47 PM
you people need to stop thinking that you all DESERVE the right o have what ever you want, playing this game sint your right its a privalegde(dunno how to spell it axactly) be thankful the game is here and dont be hateful because its not the way YOU want it to be...and look what MAYN did they offered a reprieve so they dont lose you...and you feel you need to say the things you did? if i was MAYN (be thankful im not) i would have flipped my middle finger up, closed my eyes and walked away from your comments, you all need to stop being such jerks and start realizing these people made this game for fun NOT to sit here and be brutalized by people who cant shut up, dont find fault in others because that means your just the one to blame, peacee

devoted player, and respectful citizen of MAYN. keep on makin TS2 amazing people!

Lusts1
05-14-2009, 01:29 AM
you people need to stop thinking that you all DESERVE the right o have what ever you want, playing this game sint your right its a privalegde(dunno how to spell it axactly) be thankful the game is here and dont be hateful because its not the way YOU want it to be...and look what MAYN did they offered a reprieve so they dont lose you...and you feel you need to say the things you did? if i was MAYN (be thankful im not) i would have flipped my middle finger up, closed my eyes and walked away from your comments, you all need to stop being such jerks and start realizing these people made this game for fun NOT to sit here and be brutalized by people who cant shut up, dont find fault in others because that means your just the one to blame, peacee

devoted player, and respectful citizen of MAYN. keep on makin TS2 amazing people!

Please read more before you state or falsely blame anyone here. Everything that was said here today was resolved as fun an games. There is no reason for you to just come in here and try to flame something up again. I don't mean to be rude or anything, but your post just now was really unneeded, as well; was it a late reply to something Logic had quelled earlier.

Frankly, all I can say is "No comment" and do your best to ignore any childish comments that were said. If you see something wrong, ignore it. It's not your business, and there is no need to step in. I do appreciate your support for MAYN and it's community management staff. But if I had to speak for them, it's best to let them take care of things and continue to be a loyal player.

Again, my dearest apologies if this post had anyway upset you in any manner. I am just simply stating. That post wasn't needed. Thanks and hope to see you in game Mate.

-Lusts.

tygonHardy2
05-14-2009, 07:42 AM
Also good analogy VanRizzel. If one of my telco customers gets a bodged install, my company must reinstall (plus pay compensation but that's not what this is about). We don't say "OK, we can fix it, but you will have to wait 3 weeks and then pay an install fee". Businesses need to take responsibility for their own mistakes, intentional or otherwise, and I think MAYN making this poll is a step in the right direction, I just hope it gets resolved soon so I can get back to playing.[/quote]

the analogy was fine logic. they messed up then wrote

Please be advised that you will be able to purchase an item for stat reset once our cash item shop goes live

so by my logic what i said was fine. What i wrote was pretty simple. The supplier gives someone a product and it's wrong and it's the suppliers fault they fix it free of charge simple.
I am sorry that it doesn't reach your high standards of anaolgies logic. Next time i shall go read analogies for dummies or something.

And finally i was not a reset abuser. I have been high dex since game start. I used it 3 times and realised i am pretty average at pvp anyway haha. I did however feel for the enitre fujin faction who were stuck in ultra high pvp builds.

Zippoasd2
05-14-2009, 09:51 AM
Listen up,

due to reasons I cannot explain, I must propose to change the item into a day of free stat-reset.
Or else, the economy will go awry.

pinguin2
05-14-2009, 10:22 AM
Heart, it IS a few days of stat resets lol.

12thskyrider1
05-14-2009, 04:59 PM
With this decision, you'll loose many players.

Of course you might say that it is the fault of the players that they did not reset their stats in time, but is this REALLY true?
Some just wanted to use the free stat reset until the last minute, why not, it was offered so its allowed to do so.
And than suddenly, without getting the chance to reset their skills in time, the servers shut down earlier.
Do not missunderstand me, i can definitely understand you that you had to pull an emergency maintenance.

But is this really fair now to talk about a cash shop item in order to reset the skills again?
Well, i'm not in this, i resetted my skills in time, but i know alot of people who did not.

So, if you do not want to loose a large number of players, i'd welcome another free stat reset, just once for each character. That would be enough and not an extension of the event.

-Sanisan
erm nah they did say "emergency maint" so it not thier fault they WANT the BEST for us who knows if it wasnt for that maint things might have been messed up and i think it IS the players fault. on that same die ever time i was gonna log out id reset my stats just to be on the safe side. do not try to flame MAYN becuase of your misdoing they are simply doing their jobs so we can have a better playing experience.