PDA

View Full Version : [Contest] June PR Party (27 Jun - 1 Jul 2012) Winners!

Syaopang
06-27-2012, 09:57 AM
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-2NeYn9nn3Iw/TceC1hK2VlI/AAAAAAAAAZo/bNv3wBl0n8E/s800/sub_gm_frorum_evt.jpg

Greetings MAYN Gamers,

We have prepared a Palace Rank Contest for June! Gain at least 3 Palace Ranks and we will add 1 Palace Rank to your character!

Contest is open to all characters!

Event Duration

Start: Wednesday 27 June 2012 00:00 AM GMT (Already Started!)
End: Sunday 1 July 2012 23:59 GMT
Prize Giveout: Monday 2 July 2012

Prizes!

For every 3 Palace Rank you gain on a character, we will add 1 Palace Rank to that character!

Prizes stack! So if you gain 12 Palace Rank, we will add 4 Palace Rank to your character!

Winners!

Character -> # PR To Get
Shadow92 -> 10
Kempssys -> 8
X9 -> 7
Almostlost -> 6
apokalips -> 6
KenjiX -> 6
ImYourDaddyy -> 5
Leingod -> 5
Brolli -> 4
Yasohiro -> 3
RosWeLL -> 3
melanie66p -> 3
cristian1993 -> 3
ToTEu -> 3
WhosYourDady -> 2
Gosuushou -> 2
Dawgi -> 2
mytza -> 2
F0rEvER -> 2
AllSpaim -> 1
OovOLjiNoO -> 1
NeWLiFe -> 1
AItF4 -> 1
LiamNeeson05 -> 1
Fight0Club -> 1
ollie -> 1
WORNED -> 1
BabyJoker -> 1

If you have any questions or comments about this event, please do not hesitate to contact us at http://support.mayngames.com

Thank you.

Costy15
06-27-2012, 12:23 PM
Fk u and ur PR... -.-

5 attempts, 2 IPs broke and 1 PR decrease... WTF is that! >.<

NEBULAH
06-27-2012, 12:26 PM
Fk u and ur PR... -.-

HAHAHA!

now rage quit!

Costy15
06-27-2012, 12:53 PM
HAHAHA!

now rage quit!

You are not getting my cape! :P

Howallbeen
06-27-2012, 05:02 PM
Fk u and ur PR... -.-

Don't be so angry If you poor to play the game. xD

Cruncher1
06-27-2012, 06:13 PM

I fail to see the relevance of him failing with PR and him being poor. Are you implying that moken buyers have more luck? If so, your incredibly naive o.o

Howallbeen
06-27-2012, 07:02 PM
I fail to see the relevance of him failing with PR and him being poor. Are you implying that moken buyers have more luck? If so, your incredibly naive o.o

Moken buyer have more luck. They got more ip and cp to raise their PR.
If they broke a lot of their ip then they use money to buy ip again.
So you see how moken buyer have more luck?

Costy15
06-27-2012, 07:38 PM

There is a difference in being poor, and being a dumb fk who spends money on a stupid game rather than buying clothes or food.

Anyway, i was talking to MAYN, why are u quoting me? U trying to feel better about urself? Go start a flame war with some1 else...

Cruncher1
06-27-2012, 08:03 PM
There is a difference in being poor, and being a dumb fk who spends money on a stupid game rather than buying clothes or food.

Anyway, i was talking to MAYN, why are u quoting me? U trying to feel better about urself? Go start a flame war with some1 else...

I can buy food and clothes and still have money for mokens, you jelous?

Moken buyer have more luck. They got more ip and cp to raise their PR.
If they broke a lot of their ip then they use money to buy ip again.
So you see how moken buyer have more luck?

Thats not luck, thats called working for your money.

Howallbeen
06-27-2012, 08:10 PM

Thats not luck, thats called working for your money.

It call luck too.. xD Money keep everything

and you say that to make you feel better too? xD

Cruncher1
06-27-2012, 08:12 PM
It call luck too.. xD Money keep everything

Well if you look at it this way. Your lucky your getting a good job, your lucky your getting paid good, and lucky to be able to buy the mokens then, well its a type of luck i suppose.

Howallbeen
06-27-2012, 08:32 PM
Well if you look at it this way. Your lucky your getting a good job, your lucky your getting paid good, and lucky to be able to buy the mokens then, well its a type of luck i suppose.

Of course if you say in real life luck then lucky is lucky.
But if you play game and don't want to spend money then you got no luck without use real money.
Also game make you get a successful character but in real life don't make you get a successful life if you not good enough.
So if you compare game and real life then i tell you, its different.

Costy15
06-27-2012, 08:52 PM

I knew some1 would write that... I have enough money for both, but RL is just more important...

Cruncher1
06-27-2012, 09:17 PM
Of course if you say in real life luck then lucky is lucky.
But if you play game and don't want to spend money then you got no luck without use real money.
Also game make you get a successful character but in real life don't make you get a successful life if you not good enough.
So if you compare game and real life then i tell you, its different.

You can be lucky in game without spending real money. We are talking about luck not strength.

Cruncher1
06-27-2012, 09:18 PM
I knew some1 would write that... I have enough money for both, but RL is just more important...

Game is considered a part of your every day life. If you have fun playing games, why should you not spend money on it if you got enough? Its just like how you spend money on idk bowling maybe. You use money to have fun, thats what its all about. So tell me whats wrong with spending money on a game?

Costy15
06-27-2012, 09:22 PM
Game is considered a part of your every day life. If you have fun playing games, why should you not spend money on it if you got enough? Its just like how you spend money on idk bowling maybe. You use money to have fun, thats what its all about. So tell me whats wrong with spending money on a game?

U can have the same if not more fun without spending a nickle... Can you explain the exact part where u have fun, if u spend 10 000$, buy everything u need in 1 day and then own every1? I have my fun by working for gears, not by having everything handed to me...

Lets take COD for instance. You think you would have fun if u just payed 100 $ for a completed game?

Cruncher1
06-27-2012, 09:25 PM
U can have the same if not more fun without spending a nickle... Can you explain the exact part where u have fun, if u spend 10 000$, buy everything u need in 1 day and then own every1? I have my fun by working for gears, not by having everything handed to me...

Lets take COD for instance. You think you would have fun if u just payed 100 $ for a completed game?

You never spesified that you were talking about just buying everything. Im talking about buying some, and working for some. And even so, lets assume someone enjoyed buying everything once and being extremely overpowered, if they had fun i i would respect it. Of course almost no one likes that, and i know people buy everything once, but its their business.

Howallbeen
06-27-2012, 09:26 PM
You can be lucky in game without spending real money. We are talking about luck not strength.

i would agree with you that lucky in game without spending real money but not always. Spending money is always luck.
you know what i mean. Example, non-moken save silver and buy ip and got no luck and all ip broke then the next day, they aren't have silver to buy ip. xD But well if you talking about luck not strength then non-moken and mokener have the same luck.
It's just that mokener have another chance to try on the next day but non-moken have no chance for other day LOL

Cruncher1
06-27-2012, 09:29 PM
i would agree with you that lucky in game without spending real money but not always. Spending money is always luck.
you know what i mean. Example, non-moken save silver and buy ip and got no luck and all ip broke then the next day, they aren't have silver to buy ip. xD But well if you talking about luck not strength then non-moken and mokener have the same luck.
It's just that mokener have another chance to try on the next day but non-moken have no chance for other day LOL

Yes and that brings us to the start again. This isnt considered luck really. Its called having money, which could be considered luck i suppose from some view.

Syaopang
07-02-2012, 06:33 AM
Winners out!