PDA

View Full Version : BLOOD CLEARs

Viva2viva2
01-23-2009, 10:20 PM
i think that we should have BC ingame qand make it like a rare item like the book of clear fog GMs please answer to this if its already been talked about....wat do u guys think???

01-24-2009, 12:38 AM
Yes, poor players should have a right to change builds and such. :( BC in Ts1 was very pricey already >.<

effect2
01-24-2009, 12:44 AM
Even if BC's are 20m in TS2 it'll still be cheap considering how easy it is to make money. In the Chinese version I have made 4m from grinding (only level 27). Its up to Mayn.

01-24-2009, 12:50 AM
But I have a feeling they'll be like 200m >.<

Btw I like ur name o.o

*Turns around* *Dead*

01-24-2009, 01:24 AM
i think that we should have BC ingame qand make it like a rare item like the book of clear fog GMs please answer to this if its already been talked about....wat do u guys think???nah you should ask it like this they should put it that the elder can clear ur state at any lvl that u don't have to go buy blood clear all you got to do is go to elder and request a state clear and he clear ur state for you which is free

01-24-2009, 01:29 AM
i think that we should have BC ingame qand make it like a rare item like the book of clear fog GMs please answer to this if its already been talked about....wat do u guys think???nah you should ask it like this they should put it that the elder can clear ur state at any lvl that u don't have to go buy blood clear all you got to do is go to elder and request a state clear and he clear ur state for you which is free

Well it would be a lot better, but I like having an item that can bc u >.<

effect2
01-24-2009, 07:23 AM
But I have a feeling they'll be like 200m >.<

Btw I like ur name o.o

*Turns around* *Dead*

Yeah, when I was playing WoW before I was a rogue ^^, they didn't even have time to turn around. Gratz on 500 posts. Your posts actually make sense :).

Camasutra2
01-24-2009, 07:27 AM
that would suck if bc were free O.o
because you need something to waste money on

or you want everyone be str build when pvp and tank when grind??????????

andrei10592
01-24-2009, 08:55 AM
i think all of these ideas are really good

but i like the Bc for free at elder the best saves having to waste like loads of money :)

Chewitz

EnSabahNur2
01-24-2009, 11:12 AM
Yeh, i cant afford loads of (Mayn points or watever they'll be) Im only 15 and still in school. Mayn could at least make them an extremly rare drop and still have them in the shop.

I don't feel like screwing up when i hit 40. I cba starting again lol xD

pro9112
01-24-2009, 03:18 PM
ya getting them in game would be nice it would make the gmae that much better

01-24-2009, 04:40 PM
Yeah Rogues were pwnage in WoW, undead rogues xD

As for BC, now I'm contradicting myself and thinking it's not a good idea to have everybody at pvp build in pvp, we can't bully the poor no more.

tomas2312
01-24-2009, 04:43 PM
Yes we should have BC's.
They shouldnt be free.
You guys are forgetting that MAYN needs SOME source of income... Sure if you made all the IM items free, the game would be great, but it would probably run for a week and then go bankrupt. Just leave the decision making to the GMs. We dont even know which items are in the game and which arent. When the game is up and running, then we can ask for other stuff.

Viva2viva2
01-24-2009, 05:17 PM
the thing is blood clears are a need item ingame such as PC and stuff all im saying they should make it a rare drop and maybe even PC but im not saying go to the elder and have it free that be unfair if they cant make it rare drop atlest in middle of elite and rare XD but all im trying say is a item thaat u need ingame

Stefansetul2
01-24-2009, 05:26 PM
I definately agree that its required in game as u cant keep making new characters for new builds lol but they definately shouldnt be free altho cheaper than TS1 as the necessity to change build is important for ensuring quick grinding and still gd pvp but u should pay for the privilidge. Also makes u think more about the game as u wont just try new build willy nilly... ull think about what ur doing to not waste money

EnSabahNur2
01-24-2009, 09:41 PM
Yes we should have BC's.
They shouldnt be free.
You guys are forgetting that MAYN needs SOME source of income... Sure if you made all the IM items free, the game would be great, but it would probably run for a week and then go bankrupt. Just leave the decision making to the GMs. We dont even know which items are in the game and which arent. When the game is up and running, then we can ask for other stuff.

Wow, whyd they go bankrupt on 1 just ONE item being able to drop? Theirs other items people need aswell.....

They woulden't go bankrupt over 1 item....

01-25-2009, 02:15 AM
Yes we should have BC's.
They shouldnt be free.

Wow, whyd they go bankrupt on 1 just ONE item being able to drop? Theirs other items people need aswell.....

They woulden't go bankrupt over 1 item....

A lot less...

I think maybe make m+ be able to find bcs and pcs as rare drops. xD

mataxxx2
01-28-2009, 12:28 AM
The concept of BC is needed in the game.

Paying that BC in item mall is a reasonable idea.

For people who don't want to pay, I think the BC should be available ingame but should cost some game cash AND/OR some TIME.

TIME = a period where you can't use BC after using one. Something like a month or so.
or TIME = 100-200 contribution points (in TS1 I dunno if there'll be such thing as cp in TS2)

That way people can't just switch build whenever they want to go pvp or grind depending on their wishes.

minuneee2
01-29-2009, 04:30 PM
It would be alot better with Bc's
What if you go chi insteand of str? o.O

(That whas pointless....) :?