PDA

View Full Version : [Forum Event] Suggest An In-Game Service Poll (1-29 Jun 2012)

Shaf
06-01-2012, 09:29 AM
Greetings MAYN Gamers,

We would like to increase community involvement to make TwelveSky 2 a better game for all warriors. Using this forum event, we will be able to tweak the services that we can provide to improve your TS2 experience.

Post your suggestions and stand a chance to win CP Ticket L!

In-game Suggestions come in 2 forms - Services (from MAYN) and Content (from ALT1).
1) Service suggestion example - Increase CP to 5x on all maps
2) Content suggestion example - Add mount drops to GV

Important: Only Service Suggestions will be shortlisted for the Official Poll this month.

Event Period

Start: Friday 1 June 2012 02:00 GMT
End: Friday 29 June 2012 23:59 GMT

Current Active Polls

[Official Poll] VGM reset shields 1hr before of HSB? (http://forums.mayngames.com/showthread.php?76171)

How To Participate

1) Post your Poll Suggestion in this thread
2) We will go through the list of suggestions every Tuesdays and Fridays
3) Good suggestions will be shortlisted for our Official Poll
4) We will post all shortlisted suggestions in our Official Poll Archive (http://forums.mayngames.com/forumdisplay.php?230).
5) Official Poll will be closed after 7 days
6) If any Official Poll option reaches 100 votes, we will implement that option.
7) If your Suggestion gets implemented, you will win 1x CP Ticket (L)!
8) If your Suggestion gets implemented, all eligible voters who voted for the implementation will receive 1x Christmas Present!
9) We reserve the right to tweak your poll question and options.

Suggestion Format

Post your suggestion in this thread in the following format:

Official Poll Title:
Poll Question:
Option 1:
Option 2:

Sample Submission

Official Poll Title: Increase Skill Points Cash Item
Poll Question: Do you want a Cash Item to increase Skill Points?
Option 1: Yes
Option 2: No
Option 3: Etc..

Rules

1) You can post as many suggestions as you like!
2) Only In-game Suggestions will be selected.
3) Service Suggestions have a higher priority of being selected for the Official Poll.
4) Content Suggestions have a lower priority of being selected for the Official Poll.
5) If there is a similar submission, the entry submitted first will be taken as the valid entry.
6) The last edited timestamp on your post will be used as your submission time.

We are reserving this thread for suggestions only so if you have any questions or suggestions about this event, please post in our Questions Thread (http://forums.mayngames.com/showthread.php?70862).

We will be editing your posts with the reason why it was not chosen, so please do not re-edit that post again. If you have any more suggestions, please create a new post.

Thank you.

Costy15
06-01-2012, 04:51 PM
Official Poll Title: NPC Trader
Poll Question: Do you want to prevent scams by having a middle man 24/7?

What i have in mind is that there would be a NPC like a banker, who would have 2x more space than a banker or even more, but separated left and right. Then 2 ppl who want to trade approach to the npc and put their stuff, each in his own column, when they are ready to trade, they both need to confirm the trade and when the trade is done, each can only take stuff from his column... OFC during a trade NPC would be locked so no1 could steal stuff from u...

Howallbeen
06-05-2012, 06:06 PM

What i have in mind is that there would be a NPC like a banker, who would have 2x more space than a banker or even more, but separated left and right. Then 2 ppl who want to trade approach to the npc and put their stuff, each in his own column, when they are ready to trade, they both need to confirm the trade and when the trade is done, each can only take stuff from his column... OFC during a trade NPC would be locked so no1 could steal stuff from u...

i think a better idea, GM should make a NPC that we can sell items with the big price.
Example, i put WD 100% to NPC and set up a price 10b. :D
What i mean is like Webmall in game for players to prevent the scammer :)

stefan121
06-05-2012, 06:43 PM

i think a better idea, GM should make a NPC that we can sell items with the big price.
do both

Costy15
06-06-2012, 12:59 AM

I don't think it is possible since you can only hold up to 2b in ur inv D: Maybe if they increase that limit ...

intercepter
06-06-2012, 02:48 AM
I don't think it is possible since you can only hold up to 2b in ur inv D: Maybe if they increase that limit ...

realy? have you heard about this
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-GVwsvkqnxzQ/TtXlEbqKMwI/AAAAAAAAA2U/bfL3g6bhvMw/s440/silver-1.png
1) Click on your silvers and enter amount you wish to convert (1,000,000,000 or 2,000,000,000)
2) Click and hold "Select" to drag to Silver Coins panel (marked red)
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-FRCx9EDjGI4/TtXlEenRZKI/AAAAAAAAA2Y/eQ0dPiLZv9g/s440/silver-2.png
3) Click on your Silver Coin and enter amount you wish to trade (1-999)
4) Click and hold "Select" to drag to Silver Coins panel in Trade Panel (marked red)

Tenmagnet
06-06-2012, 03:16 AM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-hYJkXle_FJg/TsMtyvOrgbI/AAAAAAAAAuQ/NnVScJp4K2Y/s1600/godzilla_facepalm.jpg

Idaho
06-06-2012, 03:47 AM
Have you guys ever tried using silver coins to purchase from an NPC? I think that's what Costy was trying to say. Sarcasm before comprehension is never healthy.

intercepter
06-06-2012, 03:49 AM
Have you guys ever tried using silver coins to purchase from an NPC? I think that's what Costy was trying to say. Sarcasm before comprehension is never healthy.

i dont get it why you need coins to purchase from NPC? there is nothing that cost 2bil+ at NPC. :)

IDKUTELLME
06-06-2012, 03:56 AM
What if you make something like warlord but it is for lower levels like A33 for the people who don't want to go D1+.

Costy15
06-06-2012, 04:11 AM
realy? have you heard about this
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-GVwsvkqnxzQ/TtXlEbqKMwI/AAAAAAAAA2U/bfL3g6bhvMw/s440/silver-1.png
1) Click on your silvers and enter amount you wish to convert (1,000,000,000 or 2,000,000,000)
2) Click and hold "Select" to drag to Silver Coins panel (marked red)
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-FRCx9EDjGI4/TtXlEenRZKI/AAAAAAAAA2Y/eQ0dPiLZv9g/s440/silver-2.png
3) Click on your Silver Coin and enter amount you wish to trade (1-999)
4) Click and hold "Select" to drag to Silver Coins panel in Trade Panel (marked red)

Does this conversion work automatically or do you have to click and enter the amount you wish to convert?

P.S. I actually didn't hear about this, because i only recently came back after a year long break...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-hYJkXle_FJ...a_facepalm.jpg

I had to quit because i got scammed, and a GM instead of helping me, baits me with a facepalm image? I am falling in love with this game all over again....

Idaho
06-06-2012, 04:37 AM
i dont get it why you need coins to purchase from NPC? there is nothing that cost 2bil+ at NPC. :)

Did you read the example that was given? A 100% WD to be sold using an NPC as the medium. Again, a 100% WD to be sold using an NPC as a medium. Try buying one for 2b.

Howallbeen
06-06-2012, 04:48 AM

Hmmm, yes it is only hold up to 2b.
What about we use the silver coin panel to buy it?
Like the item sell is 6b but the price that set up should be a number 6.
so we can just use the silver coin panel to buy it without use 2b in the inventory.

Costy15
06-06-2012, 05:05 AM
Hmmm, yes it is only hold up to 2b.
What about we use the silver coin panel to buy it?
Like the item sell is 6b but the price that set up should be a number 6.
so we can just use the silver coin panel to buy it without use 2b in the inventory.

Well he said 10b, which are not silver coins. As i said i didn't know about those coins. But i do know that you can't sell something to NPC for 10b...

Howallbeen
06-06-2012, 05:28 AM
Well he said 10b, which are not silver coins. As i said i didn't know about those coins. But i do know that you can't sell something to NPC for 10b...

Yes, we can't buy it for 10b in NPC.
But let switch it to the silver coin. 1 silver coin = 1b right.
So now, we can buy it for 10b but let see if ALT1 agree with us :)

Tenmagnet
06-06-2012, 07:02 AM
I had to quit because i got scammed, and a GM instead of helping me, baits me with a facepalm image? I am falling in love with this game all over again....

Welcome back to hell I guess?

The Inventory Silver Limit is bounded by the representation limit of a 32bit signed integer. This is why ALT1 introduced Silver Coins instead of directly changing the amount of Silver you can hold in your inventory / trade panel / bank / vault (because they can't change it).

The 2 primary benefits of your Auction House suggestion is:

1) Ability to sell items even when you are not online
2) Ability to sell a larger amount of items than can be contained in the Trade Panel (8 items). This system would still make use of the Silver + Silver Coin Panel so max silver trade amount is 99 Coins + 2b = 101 Billion Silver

The bad news is that ALT1 has rejected our request to implement the Auction House with the Trader NPC. (GMs can't change whats in an NPC; ALT1 has to do it)

The good news is that GMs may still implement this as a manual service. (it's going to cost Moken but thats why we will be enabling a Moken Gifting System next week).

Costy15
06-06-2012, 07:08 AM
Welcome back to hell I guess?

The Inventory Silver Limit is bounded by the representation limit of a 32bit signed integer. This is why ALT1 introduced Silver Coins instead of directly changing the amount of Silver you can hold in your inventory / trade panel / bank / vault (because they can't change it).

The 2 primary benefits of your Auction House suggestion is:

1) Ability to sell items even when you are not online
2) Ability to sell a larger amount of items than can be contained in the Trade Panel (8 items). This system would still make use of the Silver + Silver Coin Panel so max silver trade amount is 99 Coins + 2b = 101 Billion Silver

The bad news is that ALT1 has rejected our request to implement the Auction House with the Trader NPC. (GMs can't change whats in an NPC; ALT1 has to do it)

The good news is that GMs may still implement this as a manual service. (it's going to cost Moken but thats why we will be enabling a Moken Gifting System next week).

Thank you, that's much better. And good job on getting me intrigued. Looking forward to that gifting system and possible auction house :)

FreaKLorD
06-11-2012, 02:24 AM
here's my suggestions:

Official Poll Title: Increase CP
Do you want to increase your CP every HSB?
Option # 1: Yes
Option # 2: no

Thank you....

Ciok19921
06-11-2012, 07:52 AM
Wold be cool to make the limit on players shop 2b and sell pets on it

xxx123
06-11-2012, 05:19 PM
To mack 3x drop mont , to mack event at lvl ,3-4x exp ,exp pet ,event to find the vgm in gv or town and the pries to giwe pp ,pet a1,lvl1 clean, to mack 8x cp in weekend in war 10x cp at invasion 9x cp in gv and to mack some event at hsb ** wen 3-5x a clan hsb wen idk 500cp etc.

xxx123
06-11-2012, 05:25 PM
Option #1 3x drop Mont
Option #2 3-4x exp
Option #3 Event to find VGM in GV or town
Option #4 In weekend 8x cp war 10x cp invasion 9x cp GV
Option #5 Event at HSB ** mack 30% at 3-5x wen 500 cp but to participate at HSB

xxx123
06-11-2012, 05:26 PM
Option #1 3x drop Mont
Option #2 3-4x exp
Option #3 Event to find VGM in GV or town
Option #4 In weekend 8x cp war 10x cp invasion 9x cp GV
Option #5 Event at HSB ** mack 30% at 3-5x wen 500 cp but to participate at HSB

Thank you ...

Costy15
06-11-2012, 07:48 PM
To mack 3x drop mont , to mack event at lvl ,3-4x exp ,exp pet ,event to find the vgm in gv or town and the pries to giwe pp ,pet a1,lvl1 clean, to mack 8x cp in weekend in war 10x cp at invasion 9x cp in gv and to mack some event at hsb ** wen 3-5x a clan hsb wen idk 500cp etc.

Ur not very good at english are you? :p

Maldoror1
06-22-2012, 10:19 PM
you see my dear GM,,, i played alot of games, and you miss here something big,, a big miss is Auction House.....
SHAF WE NEED AUCTION HOUSE: that auction house should be handled by one npc at BDP,, every player can put without premium like 3 items to Auction House, Or just leave that premium thing behind. or make premium for 1 month like 5 euro or dollars, or what ever... don't put that primium card for 1 month to high please.. we wil lose more players then,. and i think that every1 can aford to be premium for 1 month, all that , just for 5 dollars per month... and so. 3 items for non premium players, and 10 items for premium players, to pun in house for sale.. ofc they can log out.. if item be sold, they'r money wait's for them , back at auction house... ofc you can add another map for that, just with alot of npc's with alot more things for npc to do. but that is another story.. i want your atention at Auction House here... convince that dude to make auction house , cuz we shure need something like that, not every1 can put theyr pc online all night long, or while they work... ofc sometimes it wil be , Connection Lost ... hehe... peace out :P

FreaKLorD
06-23-2012, 02:47 PM
this is my suggestion: Easy to vend items, by just clicking the right portion of the mouse.?
Options:
A. Yes
B. No
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/484336_462072307138510_1956262010_n.jpg

FreaKLorD
06-23-2012, 02:52 PM
Poll Question: Do you want Stat resits drop on mobs?
Option 3: Etc..

Shaf
06-25-2012, 03:01 AM
Please format your suggestions in the manner stated in our original announcement

Suggestion Format

Post your suggestion in this thread in the following format:

Official Poll Title:
Poll Question:
Option 1:
Option 2:

For e.g.
Official Poll Title: Find VGM in GV or town
Poll Question: Do you want an event that rewards players for finding GMs and VGms in town?

Do note that most of the ideas that you have suggested have already been implemented. Please find this info on our events calendar: http://www.mayngames.com/event/calendar/1

FreaKLorD
06-25-2012, 02:34 PM
Official Poll Title: Weekly house wars.
Poll Question: Do you want an event that can give you big price at the same time pride in your own house?

Zozox
06-25-2012, 04:23 PM
Official Poll Title: Free Mistical ground time at dark soul cave`s
Poll Question: Do you want to be free enter on dark soul caves for evry clan whitout bought any mistical ground time whit 30cp and 3 mil??

assssin
06-26-2012, 02:14 AM
Official Poll Title: Offline Shop
Poll Question:Would you like to have offline Shop?
Option 1:yes
Option 2: no

Offline Shop? in this way we dont need to leave our character 24 hours selling your items in shop, in BDP or town," some other user overheating their computer because of that..xD":
in Trader hong will have "Shop" list option" and you'll just click it and drag your item to sell then put your price,
once your item has bought the silver has automatically deposit. n2 you vault or bank, or would be better if mayn make a silver coin or silver inventory below n trader hong panel, what we need is to have like search ticket to make offline shop.
mayn should make S,M,L size..

assssin
06-26-2012, 05:51 AM
this is my suggestion: Easy to vend items, by just clicking the right portion of the mouse.?
Options:
A. Yes
B. No
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/484336_462072307138510_1956262010_n.jpg

you dont need to suggest that..after maintenance..ur suggestion will be implemented.
.b4 u think that ..mayn already provided 4 u..:PP

assssin
06-26-2012, 05:57 AM
Official Poll Title: All lvl Bracket highland outpost war
Poll Question: Do you want to have Highland outpost war 2 all lvl Bracket?
Option 1:yes
Option 2: no

http://forums.mayngames.com/showthread.php?76760

this idea came from d12 highland outpost war..
y dont u make that outpost war for all lvl bracket? i want that event too,,..:P
im sure..this game will grow up again..because of that event..u done very well mayn..:)

Eddylicious117
06-26-2012, 08:29 AM
Official Poll Title: Maya to Convert to MG time and Vice Versa
Poll Question: Would you like to be able to use your Maya Cliff time as MG time? and vice versa?

Im sure people have lots of maya cliff time that they dont use at all because DSC3 and the other caves are much better to grind, so with this, you'll be able to use that maya time as MG time or the other way around too ^^