PDA

View Full Version : MAYN Appreciation Event! [CONCLUDED]

[EN]Tenmagnet
05-07-2009, 06:51 PM
Greetings Guests!

The last "Judgement Day" event was a resounding success.
Since then, we've been getting a lot of positive feedback from the community.
Many of you have also requested for an extension to double experience and drop rates.
We've heard your suggestions and are happy to announce that the events have returned!

Starting on: 8th May at 00:00hrs (GMT)
Ending on: 12th May at 07:00hrs (GMT)

1st Event:

These maps will have x2 increase in Experience Points and Drop Rates, and x2 increase in Contribution Points:

Dragon Clan
Piercing City
Crystal Waters
Maze of Confusion

Snake Clan
Wandering City
Evergreen Waterfall
Icy Cavern

Tiger Clan
Molten City
Burning Woods
Treasure Mountain

These maps will have x1.5 increase in Experience Points and Drop Rates, and x2 increase in Contribution Points:

Dragon Clan
Bamboo Crane Woods
Fragrance Village
Concealed Cave
Fortress Of Ghost
Graveyard of the Dead

Snake Clan
Frozen Valley
Holy Valley
Tundra Cavern
Holy Caverns
Dragons Tomb

Tiger Clan
Forlorn Land
Sundrenched Valley
Ruins of Nightmares
Shrine of Nightmares
Flaming Caves

2nd Event:

Pharmacists from each city have reported that their business has doubled since the launch of Open Beta.
To thank our guests, they will continue to offer Healing Pills(M) and Energy Elixirs(M) at the cost of 1 Silver.

3rd Event:

We've heard your requests for an extension to stats request.
As such we will continue to offer free stat points reset for all levels.

4th Event:

A surprise In-Game GM event. What could this be? Be sure to stay tuned to our forums.
We will be announcing the details of this secret event very shortly.

Edited: Updates on 4th Event refer to here (http://forum.12sky2.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8068)!

We hope you enjoy this 5 day event. Keep the suggestions coming people.
Once again, a big thank goes out to the entire MAYN community! :D

GosTkEnT2
05-07-2009, 07:01 PM
It's nice to know our voices are heard here and appreciated. Thanks Mayn for treating us like guests and not just a number :)

Beecee
05-07-2009, 07:05 PM
2x cp sounds very good and that gm event, I can't wait :P

Asasinul12
05-07-2009, 07:08 PM
Greetings Guests!

Many of you have also requested for an extension to double experience and drop rates.
We've heard your suggestions and are happy to announce that the events have returned!

1st Event:

These maps will have x2 increase in Experience Points and Drop Rates, and x2 increase in Contribution Points:

Dragon Clan
Piercing City
Crystal Waters
Maze of Confusion

Snake Clan
Wandering City
Evergreen Waterfall
Icy Cavern

Tiger Clan
Molten City
Burning Woods
Treasure Mountain

These maps will have x1.5 increase in Experience Points and Drop Rates, and x2 increase in Contribution Points:

Dragon Clan
Bamboo Crane Woods
Fragrance Village
Concealed Cave
Fortress Of Ghost
Graveyard of the Dead

Snake Clan
Frozen Valley
Holy Valley
Tundra Cavern
Holy Caverns
Dragons Tomb

Tiger Clan
Forlorn Land
Sundrenched Valley
Ruins of Nightmares
Shrine of Nightmares
Flaming Caves

2nd Event:

Pharmacists from each city have reported that their business has doubled since the launch of Open Beta.
To thank our guests, they will continue to offer Healing Pills(M) and Energy Elixirs(M) at the cost of 1 Silver.

3rd Event:

4th Event:

A surprise In-Game GM event. What could this be? Be sure to stay tuned to our forums.

Dear magnet.

I want a pancake pet, which will be a defensive pet, and I want to feed it on syrup (And to be fair we can feed it maple syrup, but it won't like it much)

Can I have it today please too? :)

LeeChen1
05-07-2009, 07:20 PM
Mhh... why only low levels maps? At least activate double drop on every map please.

mightykadaj2
05-07-2009, 07:28 PM
The XP event and CP event is Only for Low Level until Lvl 90, and the others players like 90+? we are no getting any XP Event or CP? ^^

Smiles1
05-07-2009, 07:49 PM
The XP event and CP event is Only for Low Level until Lvl 90, and the others players like 90+? we are no getting any XP Event or CP? ^^

Judgement Day was a success, so wouldn't it be nice to extend it and have 2x exp in every map? :)

Sun21212
05-07-2009, 08:02 PM
cool event MAYN,

u r appreciated!!

i especially love the free resets!!
:mrgreen:

- I choose Mausuakai
MoonSage

siksibiu2
05-07-2009, 08:50 PM
Pff, already stop with the free stat resets ffs. You are making the game easy mode.

Meliander1
05-07-2009, 08:57 PM
Agreed, you are going way too far with the free stat reset.
Of course it is nice that everyone can restat for grinding, hunting bosses, wars and so on, but at the moment it is just annoying.
For a startup it was a nice idea, like the pills, but how long do you plan to continue this? More and more people are requesting to stop it, not to continue.

Anyway, the exp/drop event for the lower levels is nice, so more people will reach a "high lvl" soon. Good, will give us a greater challenge in the future, i can agree with that <:
But still this event means nothing new for all those at level 90+, which is, in my opinion, not really high.

However, nice to hear that another event will start soon, my hope now is the "Surprise In-Game GM Event".

So nevertheless, good job, continue like that - but give those at the higher levels something for their motivation too please <:

Jyraiasama2
05-07-2009, 10:18 PM
Agreed, you are going way too far with the free stat reset.
Of course it is nice that everyone can restat for grinding, hunting bosses, wars and so on, but at the moment it is just annoying.
For a startup it was a nice idea, like the pills, but how long do you plan to continue this? More and more people are requesting to stop it, not to continue.

Not to flame or anything, but you really hate to point out the obvious.

Ya please read before you start to complain bout how easy the game when every A1+ is crying that its to hard at this lvl. So maybe you should just get high level already if your not already there.

Jyraiasama2
05-07-2009, 10:21 PM

Ya I'm pretty sure that is the time stat reset is finished. I don't know if you guys read the first post but its usually what states the whole topic. :roll:

QuanChi1
05-07-2009, 10:41 PM
wow so us a1+ dont get any luv???

mannnnnn fudgeeeee

spirios2
05-07-2009, 10:58 PM
that xp and pills nice for new players but what about the ones that helped in CB can we not even get M spirt elixer 1 silver and at least one 105+ map with 2Xexp

anubis2571
05-07-2009, 11:03 PM
i'd have to agree with what other people are saying here what about us over lvl 90?
all we get is the Gm event.
dont get me wrong i'm grateful for the events and so on but either way seems a little unfair.

either way i think you are doing a great job but keep all players, not just those below 90, on your mind =)

tomas2312
05-07-2009, 11:32 PM
Uhh, correction for the CP event:

There is no need for double CP in any of those maps, because they are not PvP maps.

Double CP is useless if it is in only on those maps. If you're hosting a double CP contest, please activate it in all bracketed war zones atleast, and if you are feeling generous, then throw some in the Ghost Valley map.

[EN]Tenmagnet
05-07-2009, 11:36 PM
Free stats reset will end on 12th May. So enjoy it while it lasts. :D

As for high level characters, we have events in store for them as well. So sit tight!

As for CP, you can always duel someone in town from your own clan if they agree to.

Asasinul12
05-07-2009, 11:40 PM

As for high level characters, we have events in store for them as well. So sit tight!

As for CP, you can always duel someone in town from your own clan if they agree to.

Hey Hey!!!!!! You ignored me!

Where's my pancake pet? Where's the syrup to feed him?

Where's my love? WHERE?

[EN]Tenmagnet
05-07-2009, 11:43 PM

Where's my love? WHERE?

Easy on the coffee there. :)

I reject your suggestion on the grounds that a hovering pancake above your character's head might be offensive to waffle lovers.

Asasinul12
05-07-2009, 11:46 PM

Where's my love? WHERE?

Easy on the coffee there. :)

I reject your suggestion on the grounds that a hovering pancake above your character's head might be offensive to waffle lovers.

I knew it! You are a secret waffle lover! that's DISCRIMINATION! I want to offend waffle lovers! Then I want to kill them, and bury their offensive waffle loving bodies somewhere! (Or toss them off a cliff, I am easy going on that)

:)

nutu0092
05-07-2009, 11:49 PM
I agree with Logic, that is indeed discrimination against us Pancake lovers!
To make it fair, you could add a Waffle boss that we can kill with our
Pancake pets aid :D

Asasinul12
05-07-2009, 11:54 PM
I agree with Logic, that is indeed discrimination against us Pancake lovers!
To make it fair, you could add a Waffle boss that we can kill with our
Pancake pets aid :D

Yeah! What she said and I WANT it to happen. Otherwise... I have to kill Shadey, as a warning to you waffle lovers, seeing as he's your standard bearer.

[EN]Tenmagnet
05-08-2009, 12:51 AM
All right point taken. Let's keep the thread on topic. 8-)

icestars71
05-08-2009, 01:10 AM
i think we should keep the stat reset but we can only reset on a certain time like only weekend or max up to 2-3 times reset a week. :lol:

Hee
05-08-2009, 01:12 AM
I just want a A1 PET i have been playing 12Sky2 from close beta 2nd phase and i still dont have a pet this is maken me sad :( ok ok i am going to cry now......
Oh ya another thing is the sky clan when are we going to be able to join thats the reason i started playing so i could try out the skyclan give some feedback on this plz thanx.
and u guys are doing a good job with the game i love it.

VVhiteCloud1
05-08-2009, 01:24 AM
you are going to be able to join sky faction when your clan has 100 A1's

so.....

A1=1 points
A2=2 points
A3=3 points

get the picture, so far snake has 82 adept players following is tigers then dragons

tomas2312
05-08-2009, 01:27 AM

So you're saying that we get CP from dueling? o_O

I didn't know that. That's pretty cool.

OverSky1
05-08-2009, 01:28 AM

how is that contributing to your clan if you are killing your own clan members o.O

tomas2312
05-08-2009, 01:29 AM

how is that contributing to your clan if you are killing your own clan members o.O
That's what I was wondering. But I think he's saying that we get CP for dueling people.

you are going to be able to join sky faction when your clan has 100 A1's

so.....

A1=1 points
A2=2 points
A3=3 points

get the picture, so far snake has 82 adept players following is tigers then dragons
Its not 100 Adepts, it's 100 Adept Points.

All the factions have well over 100 Adept Points each, and Tigers are leading. Following is Snakes, then Dragons.

Jaccke1
05-08-2009, 02:12 AM
Woohoo thanks!

AllStylez1
05-08-2009, 02:28 AM
Greetings Guests!

1st Event:

Dragon Clan
Piercing City
Crystal Waters
Maze of Confusion

Snake Clan
Wandering City
Evergreen Waterfall
Icy Cavern

Tiger Clan
Molten City
Burning Woods
Treasure Mountain

Dragon Clan
Bamboo Crane Woods
Fragrance Village
Concealed Cave
Fortress Of Ghost
Graveyard of the Dead

Snake Clan
Frozen Valley
Holy Valley
Tundra Cavern
Holy Caverns
Dragons Tomb

Tiger Clan
Forlorn Land
Sundrenched Valley
Ruins of Nightmares
Shrine of Nightmares
Flaming Caves

2nd Event:

3rd Event:

4th Event:

So im guessing again the high lvls dont get anything. I see no events in Pine River or Rivershore Valley. I like the event thing but im kinda upset that i would have to log onto my low lvl just to play. Also for the stat reset i was really hopeing you would end that by now.

Smiles1
05-08-2009, 02:46 AM
Greetings Guests!

1st Event:

Dragon Clan
Piercing City
Crystal Waters
Maze of Confusion

Snake Clan
Wandering City
Evergreen Waterfall
Icy Cavern

Tiger Clan
Molten City
Burning Woods
Treasure Mountain

Dragon Clan
Bamboo Crane Woods
Fragrance Village
Concealed Cave
Fortress Of Ghost
Graveyard of the Dead

Snake Clan
Frozen Valley
Holy Valley
Tundra Cavern
Holy Caverns
Dragons Tomb

Tiger Clan
Forlorn Land
Sundrenched Valley
Ruins of Nightmares
Shrine of Nightmares
Flaming Caves

2nd Event:

3rd Event:

4th Event:

So im guessing again the high lvls dont get anything. I see no events in Pine River or Rivershore Valley. I like the event thing but im kinda upset that i would have to log onto my low lvl just to play. Also for the stat reset i was really hopeing you would end that by now.

If you waited this long with restat still going on, waiting 4 more days won't hurt :).

But still curious, what do you guys have in store for us higher levels? =D

Poision1
05-08-2009, 02:47 AM
PLEASE UPGRADE THIS EVENT TO HIGHER LVL MAPS!!! WE NEED THIS MORE THAN ANY1 >_< :cry:

Empty
05-08-2009, 03:15 AM
;) Rest assure that we will!

Artas2
05-08-2009, 03:39 AM
Lets hope the 4th event, isnt that lame Assasins invasion event they already overused

xdavietboix1
05-09-2009, 04:03 AM
Oh, joy, another event for the low levels.
This must be the 3rd event just designated to the lower than 90 levels.
I hope we higher levels get a good event.
And as for the restat thing, that has been going on for so long.
It good that its ending soon. (;
As for the events upcoming for the high levels.
I can't wait!

Shell1
05-09-2009, 01:54 PM
Proudly present~

Edited: Updates on 4th Event refer to here (http://forum.12sky2.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8068)!

8-)

Odin7of7Ragnarok1
05-11-2009, 05:17 PM
Dear honorable people of Mayn,

I have a suggestion. Can you please continue the stat reset event untill your commercial event is up? That way us players can reset untill then, then buy the necessary item to keep doing so as it is available.

Woot why cant i be as good with words forgive me peoples of mayn! but ye pls keep the resets it makes the game more enojoyable and ofc once the eh commercial event is up then i can buy stat clears til im blue in the face... :P

raducul12
05-11-2009, 10:22 PM

I have a suggestion. Can you please continue the stat reset event untill your commercial event is up? That way us players can reset untill then, then buy the necessary item to keep doing so as it is available.

OnlyMe
05-11-2009, 11:42 PM

Please do NOT do this Mayan, this is only for high level players who want to take advantage of the event at high levels, and I am speaking at higher level then Himiko, or above poster, on same server.

Trust me MAYN its all selfish.

Please end stat reset!

Odin7of7Ragnarok1
05-12-2009, 12:40 AM

Please do NOT do this Mayan, this is only for high level players who want to take advantage of the event at high levels, and I am speaking at higher level then Himiko, or above poster, on same server.

Please end stat reset!

its for all players realy as stat clears are usefull at all levels i for one have stat cleared in and out of grind and war build a lot as it is either one or the other so realy it could be seen as those who wish to stay in grind build and not pvp would gain the upper hand over the players that preffered a more pvp build of course its possible to grind to some degree in a more pvp suited build but very harsh on the costs thus keeping with the stat resets allows people to stay at the same degree of levels for now and the future.

OnlyMe
05-12-2009, 01:47 AM

Please end stat reset!

its for all players realy as stat clears are usefull at all levels i for one have stat cleared in and out of grind and war build a lot as it is either one or the other so realy it could be seen as those who wish to stay in grind build and not pvp would gain the upper hand over the players that preffered a more pvp build of course its possible to grind to some degree in a more pvp suited build but very harsh on the costs thus keeping with the stat resets allows people to stay at the same degree of levels for now and the future.

duh

cost of grind is part of 12sky, you chose how you want to master, if you like pvp, pve whatever

you dont see whats going on at the higher levels right now trust me

xMephyy1
05-12-2009, 04:09 AM
Would Dear Mayn Open the Reset Stats for 1 more day or so ? I think many players and myself din realise that the event ends w this End of free resetting of stats thus we are all on boss build w 14khp and 1xx str - -
Speaking as an A1 not low lvl , jus incase i get flames.

Hope MAYN will do us this favour , 1 more day after patch would be sufficient