PDA

View Full Version : FYI (For Your Information)

aurasu2
01-23-2009, 04:40 PM
DB's are stronger than lutes in damage now LMFAO like not by much, like 3-7 damage difference for commons at least, but yea, lutes are weaker than DBs now LOL.... kats are still the strongest weapon however :)

DomniaN2
01-23-2009, 06:00 PM
Katana is stronger than a Spear?

Wally2
01-24-2009, 06:34 AM
obviosly lol snakes have best gear but with a jin holding the spear then idk

poila2
01-24-2009, 04:32 PM
since dbs only get3 hits on multi are they pretty much a weak version of kat or is multi faster?

tomas2312
01-24-2009, 07:10 PM
obviosly lol snakes have best gear but with a jin holding the spear then idk
wow this is like the twelth time I've had to say this. there is no difference in gear faction wise. weapon wise, of course some will be stronger than others, but katanas are probably gonna be the same atk as blades and spears.

aurasu2
01-25-2009, 12:56 PM
umm no they arnt.... Hunter... you are gravely mistaken with your assumptions.....katanas are just like in TS1 pretty much (also every multi attack ive used so far and saw is only 3 hits) gears for fujins (at least weapons) are stronger/better than jins or guans.... jins get more damage per str point still but jins dnt have more hp pervit or their attack rate buff.......wherever you got your information or if you are just making an assumption off of the "every faction is balanced post" then i suggest you listen more carefully to the whole "balanced" thing.........it clearly states and means that each faction will be balanced as in NUMBERS of people per faction on each server........JESUS, learn to cpmprehend.... this is the 3rd time i've said this already.

Unholysin.... DBs multi is faster from what i've seen... not by much, but its still faster.....DB aoe is faster as well.........but its not a moving AOE anymore :(

poila2
01-25-2009, 01:21 PM
hs drago were u in incognito devo while back?

jingsaw2
01-25-2009, 01:25 PM
umm no they arnt.... Hunter... you are gravely mistaken with your assumptions.....katanas are just like in TS1 pretty much (also every multi attack ive used so far and saw is only 3 hits) gears for fujins (at least weapons) are stronger/better than jins or guans.... jins get more damage per str point still but jins dnt have more hp pervit or their attack rate buff.......wherever you got your information or if you are just making an assumption off of the "every faction is balanced post" then i suggest you listen more carefully to the whole "balanced" thing.........it clearly states and means that each faction will be balanced as in NUMBERS of people per faction on each server........JESUS, learn to cpmprehend.... this is the 3rd time i've said this already.

Unholysin.... DBs multi is faster from what i've seen... not by much, but its still faster.....DB aoe is faster as well.........but its not a moving AOE anymore :(

Dumbest post of the year award goes to........

THIS GUY!

ALL faction armors and weapons have the SAME STATS on gear! If you want me to take a picture of all 3 factions gear I will to get through your thick head.

Berseker232
01-25-2009, 07:18 PM

THIS GUY!

ALL faction armors and weapons have the SAME STATS on gear! If you want me to take a picture of all 3 factions gear I will to get through your thick head.

QTF.

How many times will we have to repeat ourselves.

All GEARS and STATS give the same to every faction... Sighh =T

siksibiu2
01-25-2009, 08:29 PM

THIS GUY!

QTF.

How many times will we have to repeat ourselves.

All GEARS and STATS give the same to every faction... Sighh =T

ROFL i had to quote this. QFT AGAIN

aurasu2
01-26-2009, 02:59 PM
..... um ok, explain to me why i saw a jin spear lvl 45 rare with less damage than a 45 rare kat then?

P.S. GMs dont tolerate flamming on these forums.... so if i were you guys i probably would'nt start to do it............BTW beeer your an old school player of 12 sky... who happened to start the KS war on TS1.....so all of your posts to me and probably most others are just not worth even reading, not to mention you tend to flame since you were/considered yourself a "God" on 12 sky 1 Vengence.....let me get this through your head beeer....this is a new game, and you wont be god on this game so dont think you can make rules here as well just because you did on Vengence.

siksibiu2
01-26-2009, 03:26 PM
]..... um ok, explain to me why i saw a jin spear lvl 45 rare with less damage than a 45 rare kat then?[/b]
P.S. GMs dont tolerate flamming on these forums.... so if i were you guys i probably would'nt start to do it............BTW beeer your an old school player of 12 sky... who happened to start the KS war on TS1.....so all of your posts to me and probably most others are just not worth even reading, not to mention you tend to flame since you were/considered yourself a "God" on 12 sky 1 Vengence.....let me get this through your head beeer....this is a new game, and you wont be god on this game so dont think you can make rules here as well just because you did on Vengence.
Screenshot or it didn't happen.

Berseker232
01-26-2009, 03:26 PM
..... um ok, explain to me why i saw a jin spear lvl 45 rare with less damage than a 45 rare kat then?

Wow, such a flawed logic.

1st: Provide SS of the Spear and Kat please; you know you are wrong, but most important, I know I am right. I played 12sky2 up to close to M2, everything is the same, you flamed Hunter saying how you were so right in this thread, and now you figured you are dead wrong.
2nd: You flamed prNu over and over, you come on different forums and flame us; and once we get pissed, you say: I WAS JOKING MAN. Grow up dude.
3rd: Since this is a new game kid, why do you bring up past? You should really let it go, and stop posting, you are the reason why people flame each other on forums. Beer had no problem so far with anyone... until he met you.

aurasu2
01-26-2009, 03:50 PM
umm ok, i dont remember flamming any1, i remember stating the truth for what they "have" done like i said in all the "flames" apparently......btw dont tell me what to do , your not a GM or moderator on the forums, so just dont :)

P.S. both you and all other guans and jins go back to your stupid sections and talk about m or something, it doesnt matter to me, as long as you stay out of different faction's sections and show respect... you dont see me going into your faction's sections and flamming or posting about how your wrong or what not now do you?

Also, since you havent given me time to double check what i saw before you made this post....i didnt have time to admit i was wrong... so dont tell me to "grow up" nubcake....and yes i was wrong about the gears.....sorry for informing some of you people wrongly :(

jingsaw2
01-26-2009, 03:53 PM
All I can say is, wow. Calm down.

You make like you're so so sure on something you have no clue about. I correct it and you get defensive. You're "so sure" about stuff you have NO clue about.

Think before you type, please?

aurasu2
01-26-2009, 03:54 PM
why dont you read before you post??? .... look up above your post... DUH DUH DUH

Berseker232
01-26-2009, 04:26 PM
why dont you read before you post??? .... look up above your post... DUH DUH DUH
Last edited by HSDrac0v2 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You sure did a good job editing there.

tomas2312
01-26-2009, 07:02 PM
Beer and secKill both got the right to brag or "act like gods" because they technically were. But they don't. And even if they did, why do you care? That was TS1, this is TS2. Two different games, two different forums. You wouldnt talk about TS1 issues on a WoW forum would you? So why are you doing it here? And you talk so big about "other people starting flamming wars". You flamed yourself, and you were wrong in the end anyways. lmao, editing posts...

01-26-2009, 07:27 PM
Jealousy? Anyone can provide some screenshot I'm quite confused, although I'm siding with seckills o.o

aurasu2
01-26-2009, 08:25 PM
yea, i edited it to better suit his accusation... the only thing i edited was the "look up above your post" part and i admitted im wrong.... seriously just stop posting here, its already done and as of now i am.

Berseker232
01-26-2009, 10:22 PM
Beer and secKill both got the right to brag or "act like gods" because they technically were.

You'll make me blush :ugeek:

aurasu2
01-27-2009, 11:15 AM
i really dont no who secKill was, so he must not have mattered in Devotion if he was there, and in any other server i just ignored the leader boards for them, becuase they were'nt in my server so it didnt matter.