PDA

View Full Version : Holy Stone Battles

[EN]Tenmagnet
05-06-2009, 05:02 PM
Greetings!

This is just a gentle reminder to everyone that the Holy Stone Battle is still ongoing on every Tuesday and Friday.

The Holy Stone Battle is our regular TwelveSky 2 in-game warfare event and we highly encourage all our guests to participate in these battles where possible!

Holy Stones represent the protective barrier for each clan. If your clan succeeds in destroying a Holy Stone of another clan, you and your clan will receive a 10% damage boost until the next Holy Stone battle.

Thank you and godspeed!

kimml2
05-06-2009, 06:05 PM
Tenmagnet,

What about the temple of fiends??

Wrath
05-07-2009, 01:48 AM
yea plz do a ToF too

[EN]xGodOfWarx
05-07-2009, 04:43 AM
sorry for being noob, but what is temple of fiends ? :P

DefiledOne1
05-07-2009, 06:58 AM
Can you post times for the HolyStone Batlles too?

smrdo1
05-07-2009, 07:09 AM
LOL then put times for This battle for EU times bnot only for USA. battle starts i think at 22.00h or 23.00 gt+2.
do u really think most of ppl are onlyine then all events starts so late i think u dont run EU server. u want only USA ppl to join it not us from EU..

dart142
05-07-2009, 07:27 AM
agree with smrdo, or atleast change it so clan can take own stone when ppl want

siksibiu2
05-07-2009, 08:13 AM
agree with smrdo, or atleast change it so clan can take own stone when ppl want
Stop whining about game mechanics. The game is like this in almsot every version of 12sky2. Deal with it.
Just get your people rallied up once it starts and go for it!

Ooh wait, I get it. You want to take it back when we are sleeping!
At least fight for it..We did ;)

dart142
05-07-2009, 08:33 AM
dont make me laugh, its exacly like 12 from aeria... you know when we have small numbers, only thats why you invaded, same was there same is here, so stope with excuses, at holy battle we have 1/4 adepts on when you have almost all, if i am wrong you shouldnt disagree with me ^_^ so what you say ^_^?

You dont must answer... we all know answer :)

siksibiu2
05-07-2009, 08:42 AM
dont make me laugh, its exacly like 12 from aeria... you know when we have small numbers, only thats why you invaded, same was there same is here, so stope with excuses, at holy battle we have 1/4 adepts on when you have almost all, if i am wrong you shouldnt disagree with me ^_^ so what you say ^_^?

You dont must answer... we all know answer :)
Know what answer? Everyone knwos that the Holy Stone battles take place at a certain time, it's not like that WE chose that time to go for your stone since there are less Adepts on. It's the only time to do it. So not really like Aeria ;). Just shush already and go grind. You'll get another chance for your stone tonight. and 1/4 of your Adepts is same number as all our Adepts. What makes up for it , that overall, we have higher levels. Thus more power? Gl tonight tho, I'll be waiting to rack myself some CP up.

Xman6661
05-09-2009, 07:34 AM
:mrgreen: you disabled blood why that this game is not for 18+ right?

why you start holystonebattle at a time when NORMAL people like "12 or 13 year old" and guys that have work dont can play at. CHANGE TIME FOR THOSE BATTLES

RenChan1
05-10-2009, 01:08 PM
Yeah thats right! What the hell is that !! I mean it´s an Europe Server and we must play Holy Battle @ 11 pm GMT+1???

For what? I mean many Peoples work on next day and can´t play at this time. Better is they make Holy Stones Battles 3 Hours Earlier ?? So At 6 pm (gmt) the most people don´t work at this time and more players can fight!

P.S.: And now for all US who are say shut up and all then i think they should go to the us Servers and not on eu!

SaWu3L
05-12-2009, 07:11 AM
Snake Clan have -10% !!!!!!!!! :(( :cry: :cry: :cry: but when i will be a1 i pick up our STONE !!!!!!!

Meliander1
05-13-2009, 05:54 AM
On Waterburn, we can't even take the stones of the other clans..
Not even during the event..

We tried to invade Sky last friday, did not worked, okay, i thought this might be because Sky is not opened yet..
But as we wanted to invade Tigers yesterday with a great amount of people (Thanks again to everyone who participated, good job Snakes ;D), nothing happened after destroying the 2nd Guardian Stone, we had no chance to invade the next map..the gate was still close..

I already send a ticket with this issue, i had to disappoint my Faction yesterday because i promised them 10% more damage for 3 days..but the reward was nothing at all :/

steph2
05-13-2009, 08:08 AM
Yeah thats right! What the hell is that !! I mean it´s an Europe Server and we must play Holy Battle @ 11 pm GMT+1???

For what? I mean many Peoples work on next day and can´t play at this time. Better is they make Holy Stones Battles 3 Hours Earlier ?? So At 6 pm (gmt) the most people don´t work at this time and more players can fight!

Ive started a Poll - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8436 (http://forum.12sky2.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8436). If we get enough support, hopefully Mayn can ask Alt1 to adjust the time of this event to a more EU friendly one.