PDA

View Full Version : TS2 Blog (Issue #18: Redemption Feedback)

Shaf
05-15-2012, 10:18 AM
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-eJxcRkn_SjE/T4vLZPdOi9I/AAAAAAAAAEE/myeEHA3cmDo/s650/Picture1.png

Hi MAYN Gamers,

We had the Community Manager's Update (http://forums.mayngames.com/showthread.php?38604) (CMU) way back in the early days of TwelveSky 2 in 2009. Thanks to scientific advancements in Voodoo, we are resurrecting the Blog and revamping it to deliver more frequent, relevant updates to all TS2 Warriors!

Issue #18:Starter Package Redemption Feedback

Hi everyone,

I'm just curious about what you thought of the Starter pack redemptions that is running. Anyone has any problems with it?

Was it difficult to redeem? How many of you successfully got the package already?

I would like to hear your views and opinions

Questions? Comments?

With that, we wrap up another episode of the community blog.

I will be posting my thoughts in short snippets on the latest rumors and happenings in the world of TwelveSky2.

This ‘blog’ will be updated daily and I welcome your contributions and feedback on what you want to hear about for your favorite MMORPG!

Until next time, happy PVPing!

NightHawk
05-15-2012, 10:33 AM
Well I don't know if you read about it in my last post in the blog but curretnly 450 keys will go to waste, Gameswelt.de made a raffle out of it, BUT they give the keys after the 31th of may ... so they are kind of useless, I'd suggest you to contact them again.

stefan121
05-15-2012, 10:35 AM
Well I don't know if you read about it in my last post in the blog but curretnly 450 keys will go to waste, Gameswelt.de made a raffle out of it, BUT they give the keys after the 31th of may ... so they are kind of useless, I'd suggest you to contact them again.
i got my key from gameswelt.de already be4 they posted it on the forum. was a lvl pack tho.... or D lvl idk. i got a d lvl pack code and lvl. from 2 websites

NightHawk
05-15-2012, 10:48 AM
i got my key from gameswelt.de already be4 they posted it on the forum. was a lvl pack tho.... or D lvl idk. i got a d lvl pack code and lvl. from 2 websites
Well but it's written there like that, it says they are closing the entrance for submissions on 31th and the prices will be given out then :o

Gamersgod
05-15-2012, 03:15 PM
I got the veteran package :D

Crucify
05-15-2012, 05:27 PM
Not hard to redeem giveaway codes lol, Google is a man's best friend :p

Shaf
05-16-2012, 02:15 AM

Thank you, will look into this.