PDA

View Full Version : TS2 Blog (Issue #11: Prospect for TS1)

Shaf
04-30-2012, 10:03 AM
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-eJxcRkn_SjE/T4vLZPdOi9I/AAAAAAAAAEE/myeEHA3cmDo/s650/Picture1.png

Hi MAYN Gamers,

We had the Community Manager's Update (http://forums.mayngames.com/showthread.php?38604) (CMU) way back in the early days of TwelveSky 2 in 2009. Thanks to scientific advancements in Voodoo, we are resurrecting the Blog and revamping it to deliver more frequent, relevant updates to all TS2 Warriors!

Issue #11:

We have made attempts to revive and host TS1, no doubts about that. Let me try to put it to you simply; when TS1 drew its curtains in about this time of the year in 2010, there wouldn't be any plans to support the game, not by ALT1.

Without the developer's support and with the release of TS2, it's future looks bleak.

I know you guys are clinging on to that hope that someday TS1 will appear on our servers, but at this moment, the odds are close to zero.

Let me know what you think we can do besides...

Questions? Comments?

With that, we wrap up another episode of the community blog.

I will be posting my thoughts in short snippets on the latest rumors and happenings in the world of TwleveSky2.

This ‘blog’ will be updated daily and I welcome your contributions and feedback on what you want to hear about for your favorite MMORPG!

Until next time, happy PVPing!

Swaygu2
04-30-2012, 10:18 AM
Not much that can be done then i guess. Thanks for finally giving us a good respond back though :D

Permanence
04-30-2012, 10:46 AM
bullshit , dont even bother to lie we all know you weren't planning to get TS1

Charles
04-30-2012, 11:12 AM
See? I was right again... But nobody ever cares to listen, they only want to beg and complain :P

Swaygu2
04-30-2012, 01:48 PM
See? I was right again... But nobody ever cares to listen, they only want to beg and complain :P

Everyone knew though o.o

Katsamoto
04-30-2012, 07:21 PM
you could add 1 more map for each clan and make HSB 24/7 with 3 hour cool down on holy stones .. and you made TS2 into TS1

example:
Town (normal town) ... map1(holy stone) ... map2 (taken Holy Stones) ... map 3 (L stone) .... Map 4 (new map)... ..then GV

^^ with these map set up and full time HSB ... the game would be like TS1 with constant action and it gives each clan a shield to defend when they see GV go down they know someone coming for L stone and can defend and you could bring back the rewards for keeping L stone for 24 hours without losing it .
also this would give you a new map to make the game better for lower lv.s .

GanjaPower
05-01-2012, 07:13 PM
Also giving the factions some actual pride, everyfaction is the same, wheter they live in a city of ice and are emos like snakes or are bodybuilders like tigers or look like they drink tea and sake all day like dragon they all look the same, which is quite lame -.-

Blame1
05-01-2012, 08:02 PM
Change Dragon battle pose!

They looked so bad ass in ts1, that samurai pose, both hands on sword, leaned forward. wooh!

Stvoll1
05-02-2012, 09:39 AM
@Shaf So you meant to say at first MAYN didn’t want to purchase license and now ALT1 unwillingness hinder the process of purchase? That’s kinda LOL because game was made to sell it and earn money. Well, not going to judge any company, but the main questions is: Does MAYN still feed the hopes (have plans) to get TS1? Does MAYN still doing requests to ALT1 about possibilities to purchase? Don’t you think a lot of time lost or you still count in numbers community gathered at suggestion box?

Shaf
05-02-2012, 10:53 AM
@Shaf So you meant to say at first MAYN didn’t want to purchase license and now ALT1 unwillingness hinder the process of purchase? That’s kinda LOL because game was made to sell it and earn money. Well, not going to judge any company, but the main questions is: Does MAYN still feed the hopes (have plans) to get TS1? Does MAYN still doing requests to ALT1 about possibilities to purchase? Don’t you think a lot of time lost or you still count in numbers community gathered at suggestion box?
If you refer to the old thread, it was mentioned that if such moves are popular among our players (by votes), we will attempt to contact ALT1 about the possibility of a TS1 revival. Personally, I'm not really sure what happened (I mean the nitty gritty details), but it kind of fizzled out.

TS1 came to an end when TS2 was being released, logically, ALt1 would have put all their chips into the sequel. As such, i believe future support for TS1 from Alt1 will be highly unlikely(I'm not speaking on ALT1's behalf, just an educated speculation.

No, we are not 'feeding' hopes that the TS1 dreams will eventually become a reality, that wouldn't be right. We will only announce if such possibility becomes actually feasible by all standards.

So, spare a minute of silence for the passing of this game, and we shall move on.

Stvoll1
05-02-2012, 11:52 AM
If you refer to the old thread, it was mentioned that if such moves are popular among our players (by votes), we will attempt to contact ALT1 about the possibility of a TS1 revival. Personally, I'm not really sure what happened (I mean the nitty gritty details), but it kind of fizzled out.

TS1 came to an end when TS2 was being released, logically, ALt1 would have put all their chips into the sequel. As such, i believe future support for TS1 from Alt1 will be highly unlikely(I'm not speaking on ALT1's behalf, just an educated speculation.

No, we are not 'feeding' hopes that the TS1 dreams will eventually become a reality, that wouldn't be right. We will only announce if such possibility becomes actually feasible by all standards.

So, spare a minute of silence for the passing of this game, and we shall move on.

Thank you! The answer make things clear.