PDA

View Full Version : [Reporting Thread] 10 Minutes Disconnect

Syaopang
04-30-2012, 02:12 AM
Dear MAYN Gamers,

Some players may experience 10 minute disconnection error while logging in to TwelveSky 2.

If you are encountering this problem, please post your character names in this thread and we will fix your account as soon as possible.

Update: Login problem has been fixed. Please try logging in at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.

stan18
04-30-2012, 02:24 AM
stan18 i cant login...

masterhippy1
04-30-2012, 02:27 AM
I am not receiving 10 min disconnect but I log on and cant chat or see house. then gives me abnormal client behavior,and then DC me. MasterHippy account name

angelwings1
04-30-2012, 02:35 AM
We are unable to log in:
OpheIia
SkyLu
Shadow92
darkzero
RoseThorn
queenwood

*Edit* The game works now for us.

sudeki1
04-30-2012, 02:37 AM
im having the same problem. i log in and my screen freezes. or i log in and cant do anything. char name xKONx

Kuya
04-30-2012, 02:39 AM
name UNCHARTED i cant log in

Triplesc1
04-30-2012, 02:39 AM
Character name: Shadow92
It isn't a 10 minute d/c that i am getting. I cant use any skills in game, cant chat, cant check friends and guild list. I tried restart client, client took forever to load up, and than took forever to get started. Once at server select, it takes awhile for server to show up as online. Then login process takes a long time and sometimes it doesnt even work, sometimes my client stops responding. If im lucky to make it in to the 2nd password( 1time i got error #029) it takes forever to load up the game. Once in game, if lucky, what i first mentioned happens.

Syaopang
04-30-2012, 02:40 AM
Update: Problem has been fixed. You should be able to login without any problems now.

Triplesc1
04-30-2012, 02:42 AM
Update: Problem has been fixed. You should be able to login without any problems now.

ty :)

Ghxst
04-30-2012, 03:28 AM
The bug still hasnt been fixed i still get it and it occurs as soon as i log in and spawn in wandering city
My character

GHXST

AND A FRIEND OF MINE CHARACTER

ZUES151

Ghxst
04-30-2012, 03:30 AM
It isn't a 10 minute d/c that i am getting. I cant use any skills in game, cant chat, cant check friends and guild list. I tried restart client, client took forever to load up, and than took forever to get started. Once at server select, it takes awhile for server to show up as online. Then login process takes a long time and sometimes it doesnt even work, sometimes my client stops responding. If im lucky to make it in to the 2nd password( 1time i got error #029) it takes forever to load up the game. Once in game, if lucky, what i first mentioned happens.

IVE ALSO HAD THIS PROBLEM GM CAN U CHECK MY CHARACTER
BUT THE THING I CANT USE SKILLS OR CHAT WHEN I ENTER WAR.
THE LAST GM TOLD ME TO DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT OVER AND IT STILL HAS HAPPEN

Triplesc1
04-30-2012, 04:34 AM
IVE ALSO HAD THIS PROBLEM GM CAN U CHECK MY CHARACTER
BUT THE THING I CANT USE SKILLS OR CHAT WHEN I ENTER WAR.
THE LAST GM TOLD ME TO DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT OVER AND IT STILL HAS HAPPEN

is better now, for me atleast

F0rEvER
04-30-2012, 05:45 AM

So, (Bro)ProPhercy is Triplesc? I saw u didn't syns, u didn't gank, u didn't ks, just u wanna try to pvp at war, really appreciate it bro. keep it up. :)