PDA

View Full Version : TS2 Community Blog (Issue #1: 16 Apr 2012)

Shaf
04-16-2012, 07:03 AM
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-eJxcRkn_SjE/T4vLZPdOi9I/AAAAAAAAAEE/myeEHA3cmDo/s650/Picture1.png

Hi MAYN Gamers,

We had the Community Manager's Update (http://forums.mayngames.com/showthread.php?38604) (CMU) way back in the early days of TwelveSky 2 in 2009. Thanks to scientific advancements in Voodoo, we are resurrecting the Blog and revamping it to deliver more frequent, relevant updates to all TS2 Warriors!

Issue #1: Orhangazi or Equinox?

The license extension for TS2 came as a bit of a surprise for me, honestly. The team was gearing towards a massive transfer process, so when the news came that the negotiations rounds were renewed and MAYN came away with the contract extension, we had mixed feelings. Apparently, the TS2 community is pretty much healthy to their standards, and you can expect ALT1 to look this way, much more often.

Now there are opposing opinions on the news on the renewal of Equinox. But let’s be clear; players can choose to migrate to Orhangazi, and start a new (digital) life on a new (digital) frontier, but (1) you will not be doing it with your current characters, (2) you will need to learn Turkish.

Don’t let these teeny beetsy matters discourage some of you though.

Questions? Comments?

Thats it for the first issue of the Community Blog!

I will be posting my thoughts in short snippets on the latest rumors and happenings in the world of TwleveSky2.

This ‘blog’ will be updated daily and I welcome your contributions and feedback on what you want to hear about for your favorite MMORPG!

Until next time, happy PVPing!

Permanence
04-16-2012, 07:54 AM
We will play on Orhangazi because its a new server and dont suddenly decide to transfer us there please alright ? S:
but anyhow we mustn't learn Turkish to start playing there :P we simply dont use any other chat with each other except general,whisper and house chat.

elburado1
04-16-2012, 08:03 AM
Nah i wont start to play from 0 again.Done it before when ts1 died,i realy dont wana trow all this hard work beheind.Turkish server sonds good for me cuz i life near Turkey,prolly better connection for me and also time zone is the same for me,but no thx.

Crucify
04-16-2012, 08:04 AM
We will play on Orhangazi because its a new server and dont suddenly decide to transfer us there please alright ? S:
but anyhow we mustn't learn Turkish to start playing there :P we simply dont use any other chat with each other except general,whisper and house chat.

What about buying and selling things? You gotta know the Turkish terms for those then, dont you?

& Yeah i'll stay here on Equinox aswell, i dont feel like starting all over again on a new Server while i got all my gears here and friends that want to stay aswell.

NightHawk
04-16-2012, 08:04 AM
Is the usage of the english language generally prohibited or should we just keep the main english chats to house/whisper chats?

Permanence
04-16-2012, 08:06 AM
What about buying and selling things? You gotta know the Turkish terms for those then, dont you?

& Yeah i'll stay here on Equinox aswell, i dont feel like starting all over again on a new Server while i got all my gears here and friends that want to stay aswell.
we have one Turkish guy on Skype he taught us already ( he speaks English also )

Permanence
04-16-2012, 08:12 AM
Nah i wont start to play from 0 again.Done it before when ts1 died,i realy dont wana trow all this hard work beheind.Turkish server sonds good for me cuz i life near Turkey,prolly better connection for me and also time zone is the same for me,but no thx.

I understand you dont want to lose everything you worked for all this time and no one is forcing to migrate i have stuff here too like my a33 sitter gear and 10% mount ( kinda lame for 2 years because didnt buy any mokens )
but anyhow i just feel more like playing on living server for fun pvp than Equinox that has d12's r12's with 15 % mounts , empy ' full titles , 150% purples and etc which is impossible to catch on unless you play 24/7 or spam mokens so...

elburado1
04-16-2012, 08:17 AM
I understand you dont want to lose everything you worked for all this time and no one is forcing to migrate i have stuff here too like my a33 sitter gear and 10% mount ( kinda lame for 2 years because didnt buy any mokens )
but anyhow i just feel more like playing on living server for fun pvp than Equinox that has d12's r12's with 15 % mounts , empy ' full titles , 150% purples and etc which is impossible to catch on unless you play 24/7 or spam mokens so...
Well moken buyers will rule there also.1 guy who spam mokens will be always 3 steps before others.

Permanence
04-16-2012, 08:26 AM
Well moken buyers will rule there also.1 guy who spam mokens will be always 3 steps before others.
yes but since there will be a big community you know that you will have a chance to fight someone fairly enough.
here i have 10% tiger & 123% light sword but there are like only 3 targets in a33 war i can kill because the rest have 141% weapons or 150% so...

Dragnan1
04-16-2012, 08:37 AM

Sadly the turkish server is located in Amsterdam too, so your connection will remain the same as now.

Swaygu2
04-16-2012, 08:46 AM
Your saying alt1 will look this way much more often. Does that mean from now on we will finally get some decent patches, and not just easier pill buying? Ive seen april patch but i mean after that, so its not just a 1 time thing.
For instant maybe they should consider ways to increase pvp in highlands, and increase the war space.

Permanence
04-16-2012, 08:57 AM
Sadly the turkish server is located in Amsterdam too, so your connection will remain the same as now.
to be honest...when we played Karahan & 12sky2 we have figured that Karahan has better connection...maybe due to their server.

stefan121
04-16-2012, 10:23 AM
<3 amsterdam, i live in holland :D

@rammus, isnt true cuz i live in holland and i have a better connection at Karakan too.

Permanence
04-16-2012, 10:45 AM
<3 amsterdam, i live in holland :D

@rammus, isnt true cuz i live in holland and i have a better connection at Karakan too.
KaraHan it self has a better connection than 12sky2...doesnt means its located in a different place just the connection to KaraHan is somewhat better maybe because of their servers quality.

FlawllessHero2
04-16-2012, 10:45 AM
learn turkish? ur either an idiotic GM or something else

stefan121
04-16-2012, 11:29 AM
learn turkish? ur either an idiotic GM or something else
play karahan? ur either an idiotic player or something else.

PrettyBoi1
04-16-2012, 12:47 PM
nah i wont start there, no i wouldnt even move there cos there are no hog mounts, if we merge merge karahan with us so we can use our mounts

FlawllessHero2
04-16-2012, 12:58 PM
play karahan? ur eighter an idiotic player or something else.

Learn to speak english.

Permanence
04-16-2012, 01:16 PM
Learn to speak english.
+1

stefan121
04-16-2012, 01:35 PM
Learn to speak english.
learn to think about what you say.

+1
aww so cute, hes bored in rl, has no friends. now hes hanging around an forum cuz he needs attention. how nice ^^

Swaygu2
04-16-2012, 01:36 PM

aww so cute, hes bored in rl, has no friends. now hes hanging around an forum cuz he needs attention. how nice ^^

Think he was referring too how you spelled "either" wrong.

stefan121
04-16-2012, 01:41 PM
Think he was referring too how you spelled "either" wrong.
o.O so childish rammus? ill edit it just for you :D
(quoted sway's answer but im talking to Rammus)

FlawllessHero2
04-16-2012, 01:48 PM

ive already done that when i was 4 years old, i think its your turn to learn

stefan121
04-16-2012, 01:53 PM
ive already done that when i was 4 years old, i think its your turn to learn
just cuz i spelled that word on a wrong way? o.O im not perfect, your not perfect, we are not perfect :D

PS: be4 rammus replies, yup i said your, not you're ^^

FlawllessHero2
04-16-2012, 02:10 PM
just cuz i spelled that word on a wrong way? o.O im not perfect, your not perfect, we are not perfect :D

PS: be4 rammus replies, yup i said your, not you're ^^

The Your/You're You/u Why/y isnt a big deal ppl who make such a fuss about those words are internet nerds that dont have a life but come getting the word Either mixed up with eighter, thats a fail spelling

Permanence
04-16-2012, 02:16 PM

your on the forum either lol...
see guys ? thats why its not good being a justin bieber fan...you'll end up lonely on some forums arguing with other people.

stefan121
04-16-2012, 02:21 PM
The Your/You're You/u Why/y isnt a big deal ppl who make such a fuss about those words are internet nerds that dont have a life but come getting the word Either mixed up with eighter, thats a fail spelling
indeed it is ^^ no1 is perfect as i said. you understand what i mean so thats enough.

your on the forum either lol...
see guys ? thats why its not good being a justin bieber fan...you'll end up lonely on some forums arguing with other people.
oh but im at work now, cant do anything right now ^^ thats why im on forum and fb.

Permanence
04-16-2012, 02:23 PM
indeed it is ^^ no1 is perfect as i said. you understand what i mean so thats enough.

oh but im at work now, cant do anything right now ^^ thats why im on forum and fb.
typical no lifer ;p
last time we talked you said you dont even get a paycheck from this "work" of yours

Swaygu2
04-16-2012, 02:24 PM

Your/You're You/u Why/y doesnt have to do with bad english tho. Its because people are lazy.

FlawllessHero2
04-16-2012, 07:58 PM
Your/You're You/u Why/y doesnt have to do with bad english tho. Its because people are lazy.

Read what i wrote and read what he wrote about You're

Blame1
04-16-2012, 08:02 PM
I don't know why you guys bash each others English, you all suck at it

just type like diz and shut up cuzzz

Permanence
04-16-2012, 08:31 PM
I don't know why you guys bash each others English, you all suck at it

just type like diz and shut up cuzzz
hard to master 4 languages

Blame1
04-16-2012, 09:10 PM
You gotta learn turkanese or w/e they speak at KaraHan if you wanna communicate with them, get to workkk

PsychoGod
04-16-2012, 10:50 PM
hard to master 4 languages

Try learning english - the most important one, and then master the other 2. Smartass.

Shaf
04-17-2012, 05:08 AM
Is the usage of the english language generally prohibited or should we just keep the main english chats to house/whisper chats?

It is not "prohibited", just not supported in-game.

NightHawk
04-17-2012, 05:47 AM
It is not "prohibited", just not supported in-game.
Alright, if we need to send in a Ticket, will it be allowed to send it in english to the gm's or do we need to get someone to translate it to turkish first? :D

stefan121
04-17-2012, 07:00 AM
typical no lifer ;p
last time we talked you said you dont even get a paycheck from this "work" of yours
indeed i dont get money for my work, i dont know how to say it in english so used an translater: course, internship,
work placement. its for school smartass, the companies decide if they pay me or not. in this case: they dont pay me, but i learn alot here.

did you even finish your school? a few months ago you kept telling me to skip it lol.

nivlem
04-17-2012, 08:25 AM
i want to play
with my friends in orghanzi server
the real problem is the communication and text option of the game ..

let's have 2 languages in the game select Turkish or Select english ;)