PDA

View Full Version : [Forum Event] Suggest An In-Game Service Poll (1-29 Mar 2012)

Syaopang
02-29-2012, 04:54 AM
Greetings MAYN Gamers,

We would like to increase community involvement to make TwelveSky 2 a better game for all warriors. Using this forum event, we will be able to tweak the services that we can provide to improve your TS2 experience.

Post your suggestions and stand a chance to win CP Ticket L!

In-game Suggestions come in 2 forms - Services (from MAYN) and Content (from ALT1).
1) Service suggestion example - Increase CP to 5x on all maps
2) Content suggestion example - Add mount drops to GV

Important: Only Service Suggestions will be shortlisted for the Official Poll this month.

Event Period

Start:Thursday 1 March 2012 00:00 GMT
End: Thursday 29 March 2012 23:59 GMT

Current Active Polls

[Official Poll] Activate Exp Loss on Monday - Friday? (http://forums.mayngames.com/showthread.php?73036)
[Official Poll] Allow Elixir Extraction Using Cash Item Extract? (http://forums.mayngames.com/showthread.php?73172)

How To Participate

1) Post your Poll Suggestion in this thread
2) We will go through the list of suggestions every Tuesdays and Fridays
3) Good suggestions will be shortlisted for our Official Poll
4) We will post all shortlisted suggestions in our Official Poll Archive (http://forums.mayngames.com/forumdisplay.php?230).
5) Official Poll will be closed after 7 days
6) If any Official Poll option reaches 100 votes, we will implement that option.
7) If your Suggestion gets implemented, you will win 1x CP Ticket (L)!
8) If your Suggestion gets implemented, all eligible voters who voted for the implementation will receive 1x Christmas Present!
9) We reserve the right to tweak your poll question and options.

Suggestion Format

Post your suggestion in this thread in the following format:

Official Poll Title:
Poll Question:
Option 1:
Option 2:

Sample Submission

Official Poll Title: Increase Skill Points Cash Item
Poll Question: Do you want a Cash Item to increase Skill Points?
Option 1: Yes
Option 2: No
Option 3: Etc..

Rules

1) You can post as many suggestions as you like!
2) Only In-game Suggestions will be selected.
3) Service Suggestions have a higher priority of being selected for the Official Poll.
4) Content Suggestions have a lower priority of being selected for the Official Poll.
5) If there is a similar submission, the entry submitted first will be taken as the valid entry.
6) The last edited timestamp on your post will be used as your submission time.

We are reserving this thread for suggestions only so if you have any questions or suggestions about this event, please post in our Questions Thread (http://forums.mayngames.com/showthread.php?70862).

We will be editing your posts with the reason why it was not chosen, so please do not re-edit that post again. If you have any more suggestions, please create a new post.

Thank you.

Virox
03-02-2012, 08:49 AM
Official Poll Title: Activated Items "Transfer"?
Poll Question: Able to trasnfer activated items like "Den of Rebirth","Demon Web" and others to another "character/player".
Option 1: Yes, people can get rid of desired items.
Option 2: No, people who activated have to use them on their own.

Comments: We cannot implement this because we need to manually use up all the key time that you have.

steveje1
03-02-2012, 11:01 AM
a compleet character transfer to kaharan version, like they did before with the france version.

choice 1: yes
choice 2: no

Comments: It's Not An In-game Service Suggestion.

GeDoX
03-02-2012, 12:55 PM
Official Poll Title: Decrese the killing experience gained in Muo

Poll Question: Do you want to receive less experience by killing an enemy in muo ?

Comments: It's An In-game Content Suggestion, we cannot tweak the PK EXP.

NightHawk
03-02-2012, 10:23 PM
Official Poll Title: Twelvesky 2 - Karahan Server
Poll Question: Should we make a server accessible for Karahan and Twelvesky2 players at the same time?
Option 1: Yes, Twelvesky2 lacks of players!
Option 2: No, I don't with to have more players in this game.

(note, this is ment as an extra server which both games could access, this is not the suggestion of merging Equinox with a Karahan server)

Comments: This is kinda similar to the Endless War server, but it's not possible at this time because it's a Content Suggestion.

Dem0n2431
03-03-2012, 01:58 PM
Official Poll Title: Wargod skills from CPs.
Poll Question: Do u want to implement wargod (all weapons) come back to CP/Merits Exchange list?

Comments: 8th WarGod was available in the CP Exchange for a long time before we removed it and made it available as a cash item. Players were given plenty of time to exchange their WarGod and we have no intention of adding it back to the CP Exchange list.

If you do not wish to purchase Moken for it, you can always buy Silver Notes in-game to acquire your 8th WarGod skill.

Dem0n2431
03-03-2012, 06:28 PM
Official Poll Title: A33 Server.
Poll Question: Do u want to make a33 server (max lvl a33, no mounts, no emp, no d pet, no 150% reinf etc)

Comments: It's An In-game Content Suggestion.

Dem0n2431
03-04-2012, 06:56 PM
Official Poll Title: Better Fortune Scroll/Prize Purse
Poll Question: Do u want to put iron skin/inspirational strike/ tenon's prayer to Fortune Scroll or Prize Purse ?

angelwings1
03-05-2012, 12:22 AM
Official Poll Title: Decrease Rebirth Requirement to 5k CPs
Poll Question: Do you want Rebirth to cost only 5k CPs?

Amberdown1
03-05-2012, 01:16 AM

I would vote Yes, It would even out both war brackets, giving the lower levels in the R0-R6 war a chance to level up and dominate. As well as increasing the numbers in the higher bracket. I cant see why many players would have a problem with this, because most of the people in the R7-R12 war made a lot of their CPs while we had the bug.
5K is still hard to make the way PVP is at the moment.

kuroki1
03-05-2012, 02:13 AM

O.O You think like me :) I just asked this to interview question few hrs ago XD I will vote "Yes" to this XD

kuroki1
03-05-2012, 02:15 AM
I would vote Yes, It would even out both war brackets, giving the lower levels in the R0-R6 war a chance to level up and dominate. As well as increasing the numbers in the higher bracket. I cant see why many players would have a problem with this, because most of the people in the R7-R12 war made a lot of their CPs while we had the bug.
5K is still hard to make the way PVP is at the moment.

With CP to Cp tickets implemented getting 5k Cps wont be that hard as long as people do not overpirce CPL ticks.

Nobody1
03-05-2012, 12:08 PM
Official Poll Title: Wargod skills from CPs.
Poll Question: Do u want to implement wargod (all weapons) come back to CP/Merits Exchange list?
+1

Nobody1
03-05-2012, 12:10 PM
Official Poll Title: Holy Stone Activate
Poll Question: Do you want Holy Stones Active at all times with a hour cooldown(like in TS1)
Option 1: YES
Option 2: NO

Shinsekai
03-05-2012, 12:18 PM
Official Poll Title: Holy Stone Activate
Poll Question: Do you want Holy Stones Active at all times with a hour cooldown(like in TS1)
nah :) its fine like this(NO :P)

Nobody1
03-05-2012, 12:25 PM
nah :) its fine like this(NO :P)
lol you say no because you dont want to have to defend all the time...so that makes you against better pvp in game =P (is a joke)

Shinsekai
03-05-2012, 01:39 PM
lol you say no because you dont want to have to defend all the time...so that makes you against better pvp in game =P (is a joke)
well the first part is right. we will have to defend all time and no1 will think about the stones anymore. that makes us lazy and in the end we just screwed pvp more.

elburado1
03-05-2012, 06:41 PM
My suggestion:
Create item,whitch is very rare and unique(elite ofc),whitch add some nice bonus to player using it.Item should be dropable only,not obtainable whit mokens.I mean something u cant pay for and something that all players have the same chanse to get(mokens/ not mokens buyers).Idk what should be item.Hmm,may be a Super pet(to add +1 or +2 to all skills+ normal pet bonuses),or flying boots(whitch can move u to second enemy map bypasing 1st(ofc if shields are down)),or something else idk what.Idea is something that only few players will have.
How it looks? :)

Paxus
03-06-2012, 07:52 AM
My suggestion:
Create item,whitch is very rare and unique(elite ofc),whitch add some nice bonus to player using it.Item should be dropable only,not obtainable whit mokens.I mean something u cant pay for and something that all players have the same chanse to get(mokens/ not mokens buyers).Idk what should be item.Hmm,may be a Super pet(to add +1 or +2 to all skills+ normal pet bonuses),or flying boots(whitch can move u to second enemy map bypasing 1st(ofc if shields are down)),or something else idk what.Idea is something that only few players will have.
How it looks? :)

it looks good :P my suggestion is some item what give u combine for FREE to WL items or few % to pet

NightHawk
03-06-2012, 08:17 AM
Official Poll Title: Make a character transfer to KaraHan?
Poll Question: Do you want a Cash Item to move your character from Twelvesky 2 to KaraHan?

Peludo
03-07-2012, 08:11 AM
Official Poll Title: Mounts Drop in Highlands
Poll Questions: Do you guys want mounts to drop in highlands?
Option 1: Yes sir

Comment:This will probably just maybe attract more pvp just worth a try...

Comments: It's An In-game Content Suggestion. Introducing Mount Drops to Highlands will just encourage players to stay at their current level.

Nobody1
03-07-2012, 10:50 AM
Official Poll Title: Mounts Drop in Highlands
Poll Questions: Do you guys want mounts to drop in highlands?
Option 1: Yes sir

Comment:This will probably just maybe attract more pvp just worth a try...
I agree but the thing thats in my mind are the sitters. Its a good idea because its lvl specific but it gives another advantage to war sitters to be the main guys getting mounts. Hopefully this wont be seen as another place to share cp/mount drops...

steveje1
03-07-2012, 11:27 AM
what do you like more beer/wine or strong alcohol (wiskey..), wen you are playing this game.

1. Beer
2. Wine
3. Strong alcohol

Comments: It's Not A Suggestion

Nobody1
03-07-2012, 11:41 AM
what do you like more beer/wine or strong alcohol (wiskey..), wen you are playing this game.

1. Beer
2. Wine
3. Strong alcohol
Strong Alcohol (straight wasted) hahaha

Diacon
03-07-2012, 02:28 PM
Official Poll Title: Increase Rebirth Requirement to 15k CPs
Poll Question: Do you want Rebirth to be increased to 15k CPs?

NightHawk
03-07-2012, 02:37 PM

How about ... NO o.o

Dest
03-07-2012, 04:53 PM
Official Poll Title: Time of PP's and grinding stuff
Poll Question: Do you want that PP's and grinding items do not work in town, so the time wont go?

angelwings1
03-07-2012, 04:59 PM

Guess you like being lonely in that war?

Amberdown1
03-07-2012, 05:09 PM

Lets make it 30k then,seeing as cps are so easy to obtain

Gosuushou
03-07-2012, 06:34 PM
Official Poll Title: Top 100 rank list based on skillz
Poll Question: Do you want that the top 100 players goes on skills of the players ( how good they are, not alfabet)?

Comments: It's An In-game Content Suggestion. The system can't tell whether a player has the skills or not.

Shinsekai
03-07-2012, 07:02 PM
Official Poll Title: Top 100 rank list based on skillz
Poll Question: Do you want that the top 100 players goes on skills of the players ( how good they are, not alfabet)?
ik snap de vraag niet eens man lol

ShinYuuGi
03-07-2012, 09:35 PM

I'll vote no ^^

kuroki1
03-08-2012, 04:20 AM
Official Poll Title: Bonus CP Gain Rate in Each Clan
Poll Question: Do you guys want each clan to have bonus CP gain rate to balance game? Example in the link: http://forums.mayngames.com/showthread.php?71874-Suggestion-to-balance-clan

Comments: We can only tweak the CP gain on a map basis, not on a Clan basis.

kuroki1
03-08-2012, 04:34 AM

Nice!

Diacon
03-08-2012, 10:07 AM
Guess you like being lonely in that war?

Guess you like getting everything free. Me and many others made it when it was 5x harder to get CPs than now and yet you want to decrease. How about we make it 100 Cps cuz it's so hard.

If it's too hard for ya ohh well you don't deserve it.

F0rEvER
03-08-2012, 01:34 PM
official poll title: Increase rebirth requirement to 15k cps
poll question: Do you want rebirth to be increased to 15k cps?
option 2: No
noooooooooooooooooooooooo

angelwings1
03-08-2012, 03:18 PM
Guess you like getting everything free. Me and many others made it when it was 5x harder to get CPs than now and yet you want to decrease. How about we make it 100 Cps cuz it's so hard.

If it's too hard for ya ohh well you don't deserve it.

Its not about free stuff. I already leveled up to the next war bracket. If players do vote for this it would not matter to me since I have already used 10k cps per rebirth. Sure this will anger players who have made Rebirth but its about increasing the amount of R7+ players in game. But I guess you like an empty war with no PVP.

KILLERTITS1
03-08-2012, 03:39 PM
Its not about free stuff. I already leveled up to the next war bracket. If players do vote for this it would not matter to me since I have already used 10k cps per rebirth. Sure this will anger players who have made Rebirth but its about increasing the amount of R7+ players in game. But I guess you like an empty war with no PVP.

PvP is already dead in R7 war.

Diacon
03-08-2012, 06:04 PM

Definitely it's the reason they do not level up. They are just afraid of being killed in R12 war and do not want to resign from R6 which is CP heaven. Simply they just love killing poor-equiped new-bron D12s.

KILLERTITS1
03-08-2012, 10:15 PM
Definitely it's the reason they do not level up. They are just afraid of being killed in R12 war and do not want to resign from R6 which is CP heaven. Simply they just love killing poor-equiped new-bron D12s.

as do you. no flaming or somthing but you also like to pick on the lower geared among us ^^

at least i do >: D

Diacon
03-08-2012, 10:38 PM
as do you. no flaming or somthing but you also like to pick on the lower geared among us ^^

at least i do >: D

Do I? I usually try to kill someone that is able to get me down (which is impossible against you) anyways as you said among us so that's mean it's usually more than 3 fighting me so ohh well I apologize.

detzzz1
03-08-2012, 11:41 PM
You all askin too much freebies this server gives too much free now and u askin for more, free 5%,10% 15% mount, skycape, pet exchange, cp ticket conversion etc. Etc, fackn out everything we work hard to aquired before now its free what else do u want??? Free empy and wlc. Gm please do me a favor ban me now. DIACON +1 TO YOU

xxSakaixx
03-09-2012, 02:01 AM
Strong Alcohol (straight wasted) hahaha
+1 lmao xDDD

kuroki1
03-09-2012, 04:09 AM
official poll title: Upgrade mount % with cp
poll question: Do u want to upgrade mount % with cp?
Option 1: Yes, please put it to cp/merit exchange list.
Option 2: No.thanks.
yes!

kuroki1
03-09-2012, 04:40 AM
You all askin too much freebies this server gives too much free now and u askin for more, free 5%,10% 15% mount, skycape, pet exchange, cp ticket conversion etc. Etc, fackn out everything we work hard to aquired before now its free what else do u want??? Free empy and wlc. Gm please do me a favor ban me now. DIACON +1 TO YOU

I think one of the reason why Firezen's suggestion about reducing the CP for rebirth is a good idea right now, is because of the players who got free bug MTBs(and xchanged their item to purple and get an empy/WLC). Right now there's just no way for us low lvl D12's to compete with these guys. And I believe that the reason MAYN gave us 10% mounts as a reward is because they want us to at least catch up to those "MTB bugged" guys, but it wasnt't enough. By gaining more lvls and stat points, faster; We can figure out the right build for us to kill those guys. I know that some/most of you R7-R12s will be pissed because you guys got to where you are without any help or freebies but please understand that these change will benefit most of us(at least I believe it). With this suggestion implemented, we will get extra CP's for Palace Rank and Title which will help us to defeat teh bugged players. We can also use the extra CP's to reinforce our items. Anyway, that is only my opinion.

AngeiEyes
03-09-2012, 07:58 AM
I think one of the reason why Firezen's suggestion about reducing the CP for rebirth is a good idea right now, is because of the players who got free bug MTBs(and xchanged their item to purple and get an empy/WLC). Right now there's just no way for us low lvl D12's to compete with these guys. And I believe that the reason MAYN gave us 10% mounts as a reward is because they want us to at least catch up to those "MTB bugged" guys, but it wasnt't enough. By gaining more lvls and stat points, faster; We can figure out the right build for us to kill those guys. I know that some/most of you R7-R12s will be pissed because you guys got to where you are without any help or freebies but please understand that these change will benefit most of us(at least me and Firezen believe it). With this suggestion implemented, we will get extra CP's for Palace Rank and Title which will help us to defeat teh bugged players. We can also use the extra CP's to reinforce our items. Anyway, that is only my opinion.

lol I knew something like this was coming.

kuroki1
03-09-2012, 08:07 AM
Im guessing you dont want any part of this now?

Shinsekai
03-09-2012, 08:55 AM
Im guessing you dont want any part of this now?
he/she prolly has 15% mount :)

kuroki1
03-09-2012, 09:54 AM
Official Poll Title: Exchange Sky Cape to a Rare Skill of choice.
Poll Question: Do you want to exchange your extra skycape to a rare skill like Iron skin, Ins trike, Slaughter form, Guardian form Tenons prayer, 6th-7th-9th-10th skill etc. (except for wargod)
Option 1:Yes
Option 2:No

Diacon
03-09-2012, 11:52 AM
I think one of the reason why Firezen's suggestion about reducing the CP for rebirth is a good idea right now, is because of the players who got free bug MTBs(and xchanged their item to purple and get an empy/WLC). Right now there's just no way for us low lvl D12's to compete with these guys. And I believe that the reason MAYN gave us 10% mounts as a reward is because they want us to at least catch up to those "MTB bugged" guys, but it wasnt't enough. By gaining more lvls and stat points, faster; We can figure out the right build for us to kill those guys. I know that some/most of you R7-R12s will be pissed because you guys got to where you are without any help or freebies but please understand that these change will benefit most of us(at least I believe it). With this suggestion implemented, we will get extra CP's for Palace Rank and Title which will help us to defeat teh bugged players. We can also use the extra CP's to reinforce our items. Anyway, that is only my opinion.

As I said before if you are unable to make lame 10k CPs to rebirth it simply means you do not deserve it. I haven't seen anywhere written that everyone has to be R12 seems like you are one of them.

KILLERTITS1
03-09-2012, 04:27 PM
Do I? I usually try to kill someone that is able to get me down (which is impossible against you) anyways as you said among us so that's mean it's usually more than 3 fighting me so ohh well I apologize.

i can kill you dw. and i only say what i see. nothing personal

xxSakaixx
03-09-2012, 05:03 PM
+1

kuroki1
03-09-2012, 06:53 PM
As I said before if you are unable to make lame 10k CPs to rebirth it simply means you do not deserve it. I haven't seen anywhere written that everyone has to be R12 seems like you are one of them.

As I said before, if only there arent any bug players, getting CPs wouldnt be too hard. Though Im not an R7-R12, I see some of them complaining that their war is very empty and need more people. With this implemented, I think more people will try and get past R6 (like me).

Crucify
03-10-2012, 01:03 PM
Official Poll Title: CP Ticket (XL)
Poll Question: Do you want a CP Ticket (XL) to count as 5,000 CP?

Comments: It's an In-game Content Suggestion.

BlackDeath2
03-10-2012, 01:08 PM
Official Poll Title: Item to remove rebirth cps like we have for title...
Poll Question:You whant an item to recieve cps used on rebirth lvls ?

Comments: De-level service implemented.

Gonzo
03-12-2012, 08:46 PM
Official Poll Title: Stopping items for usage.
Poll Question:Should we be allowed to stop items for usage like PPs Kirins and etc?

Official Poll Title: Events in GV to increase activity.
Poll Question:Should we have more events in GV like Hide-And-Seek or mob spawns?
Option 1:yes
Option 2:no

Comments: We have many VGM events ongoing every week. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to contact any VGM and give your feedback.

Official Poll Title: Cp exchange list.
Poll Question: Should we cut the cp prices on the cp exchange list with about two 00's or atleast make them way cheaper than before?

Comments: CP Events are higher and is activated everyday as compared to the past and CP are now tradeable (via CP Ticket Exchange). Just PvP more or purchase the CPs you need.

Official Poll Title: Mount in gv/wars
Poll Question: Should we be allowed to drop mounts in wars/gv?

Comments: It's an In-game Content Suggestion. We already have an incentive for going to war (War Event every month)

Official Poll Title: Wargod.
Poll Question: Should we have wargod on the cp list and/or be able to drop in PvM and/or PvP?

Comments: WarGod was available in the CP Exchange List for a year before we removed it. We will not re-add it to the CP Exchange.

We now have Skill Extract, if you do not wish to purchase the WarGod cards, you can always purchase it off players who no longer wish to own the WarGod.

Nobody1
03-15-2012, 11:50 AM
How do they decide which one to make an official poll? cuz i really think if we go back to having the stones active 24/7 it would help with PvP =)

Diacon
03-15-2012, 03:36 PM
How do they decide which one to make an official poll? cuz i really think if we go back to having the stones active 24/7 it would help with PvP =)

Yeah but it's kinda too easy. One party can do it within 10 minutes. That's why I would suggest:

Official Poll Title: Shields health.
Poll Question: Do you want shields health to be increased?

As we recently have gotten health boost for Legacy Stone I guess we should get the same for shields. They been doing their purpose once we were all low levels but now with so many players with an overhelming power it's just too easy. I believe making 2-3x stronger would be fine especially during HSB or 2x during no HSB and 4x for HSB. Another way is to make them stronger every map closer to the town. That is GV one is the weakest while the one before town the strongest.

Nobody1
03-16-2012, 07:36 AM
Yeah but it's kinda too easy. One party can do it within 10 minutes. That's why I would suggest:

Official Poll Title: Shields health.
Poll Question: Do you want shields health to be increased?

As we recently have gotten health boost for Legacy Stone I guess we should get the same for shields. They been doing their purpose once we were all low levels but now with so many players with an overhelming power it's just too easy. I believe making 2-3x stronger would be fine especially during HSB or 2x during no HSB and 4x for HSB. Another way is to make them stronger every map closer to the town. That is GV one is the weakest while the one before town the strongest.
ye, the shields are pretty weak for defense now...they can give the stones more health but i still think would be good to have stones active 24/7...means ppl actually have to defend if they want their stone.

H3rmit
03-18-2012, 08:10 AM
Official Poll Title: Exchange 3 x Sky Capes to Empyrean Cape (R12 restricted)
Poll Question: As majority have like 3 Sky Capes in Vaults in order to encourage people to level up to R12 allow R12 players only to exchange 3 x Sky Capes +R6 Rebirth cape +R12 Rebirth cape to Empyrean Cape?
It won't be abused as capes are non tradeable.

kuroki1
03-18-2012, 08:14 AM
Official Poll Title: Upgrade mount %
Poll Question: Do u want to upgrade mount % ?
Option 2: Yes, please make new placeholder cash item to upgrade mount %
Option 3: No.Thanks.

You mean upgrade 5% mount to 10% moutn and 10% mount to 15%? COOL! But if you're talking about adding more % to a 15% mount, my answer would be "No".

xDranzeRx
03-18-2012, 11:28 AM
Official Poll Title: Rare to Elite exchange
Poll Question: Do you want to be able to exchange rares to elites using MTBs?

Comments: What type of rare / elite? Players can already exchange Warlord Rare to Warlord Elite in-game / via MTB exchange.

Sorty
03-18-2012, 12:16 PM
Poll Question: As majority have like 3 Sky Capes in Vaults in order to encourage people to level up to R12 allow R12 players only to exchange 3 x Sky Capes to Empyrean Cape?
It won't be abused as Sky Cape is non tradeable.

its still way 2 low......even if they didnt have sky cape it would be 6k mokens......3xSkyCape+some mtb thats ok

F0rEvER
03-18-2012, 12:25 PM
Poll Question: As majority have like 3 Sky Capes in Vaults in order to encourage people to level up to R12 allow R12 players only to exchange 3 x Sky Capes to Empyrean Cape?
No ty

F0rEvER
03-18-2012, 12:26 PM
You mean upgrade 5% mount to 10% moutn and 10% mount to 15%? COOL! But if you're talking about adding more % to a 15% mount, my answer would be "No".
i means 5% to 10%
& 10% to 15% upgrade

H3rmit
03-18-2012, 12:37 PM
No ty

Who cares if you like it or not.

I know you can't resell and overprice Sky Capes so you don't like it.

ShinYuuGi
03-18-2012, 01:23 PM

If its only for R12 should be 3x sky cape, 1x R6 cape and 1x R12cape for 1x Emp cape

Then u have my vote

H3rmit
03-18-2012, 02:37 PM
If its only for R12 should be 3x sky cape, 1x R6 cape and 1x R12cape for 1x Emp cape

Then u have my vote

Well, good idea, no one uses Rebirth capes either so why not. Less junk in vault. Let me edit my post.

Sorty
03-18-2012, 02:53 PM
Official Poll Title: Demon Web time exchange
Poll Question: Exchange Demon Web time in to Dragon lair( 1k min Demon web= 60min Dragon Lair or 1k min Demon web+2xCASH ITEM EXTRACTION for 120min of Dragon Lair) demon web key would finaly get some use of it :)

Sorty
03-18-2012, 02:56 PM

Then u have my vote
but i think there should be a low amount of mtb involved (5xMTB max)

H3rmit
03-18-2012, 03:29 PM
Official Poll Title: Demon Web time exchange
Poll Question: Exchange Demon Web time in to Dragon lair( 1k min Demon web= 60min Dragon Lair or 1k min Demon web+2xCASH ITEM EXTRACTION for 120min of Dragon Lair) demon web key would finaly get some use of it :)

Good idea, but why with Cash item extractions again? Who will use it if u have to pay 800 moks (1.5b) for it?
Can't we get something without mokens for once? Especially with so low WL gear drop rate from bosses, not to mention that only elite WL gears are still worth sth.

Sorty
03-18-2012, 04:52 PM
Good idea, but why with Cash item extractions again? Who will use it if u have to pay 800 moks (1.5b) for it?
Can't we get something without mokens for once? Especially with so low WL gear drop rate from bosses, not to mention that only elite WL gears are still worth sth.
Cash item extractions is 100mokens.....but yea i agree it would be ok if it was free...like the first suggestion i made(1k min Demon web= 60min Dragon Lair)coz we pay for it in time (same as we have tax for CP L)....and thats ~3 bosses if u tank alone

kuroki1
03-18-2012, 07:40 PM
Official Poll Title: Arions After Successfully Conquered Dragon Fall
Poll Question: Do you want Arions(Ponies) automatically spawned in GV after a successful Dragon Fall Outpost?

Nobody1
03-19-2012, 11:55 AM
Official Poll Title: Arions After Successfully Conquered Dragon Fall
Poll Question: Do you want Arions(Ponies) automatically spawned in GV after a successful Dragon Fall Outpost?
I say one...not multiple..and I think it should spawn in the town of the clan that won...

kuroki1
03-19-2012, 06:39 PM
I say one...not multiple..and I think it should spawn in the town of the clan that won...

I was thinking that if the Arion is spawned in GV, a lot of players from different clan will go there and try to kill it. That means it's PvP time. If it's spawned in City, I dont think anyone will invade for 1 Arion.

PrettyBoi1
03-23-2012, 02:48 AM
http://forums.mayngames.com/showthread.php?72606-New-costume-idea my sugestion is here , and its for ingame and not hard to do

PrettyBoi1
03-23-2012, 03:02 AM
to make game interesting: make different sorts of gear; hp, str, dex, for att wep, def wep, range wep but that wont happen

Gosuushou
03-23-2012, 11:44 AM
Official Poll Title: Palace rank talisman
Poll Question: Do you want a palace rank talisman to make gaining palace rank easier?
option1: yes
option2: no

just like (RT 5% but then for palace rank ;p , price xxx mokens ;D)

nicknt1
03-24-2012, 12:39 AM
Official Poll Title: Convert Sky Capes, r6 or r12 capes to MTBs!
Poll Question: Do you want to convert sky capes, r6, or r12 capes to MTBs? (maybe 2 or 3 MTBs)

Comments: MTB is a cash item, we cannot allow in-game items to be converted to cash item.

nicknt1
03-24-2012, 12:39 AM
Official Poll Title: Remove elixirs from a character
Poll Question: Do you want a Cash Item to increase remove elixirs from a character?

Comments: Added to Official Poll

Lace0102
03-24-2012, 06:33 AM
Official Poll Title: Palace Rank Transfer
Poll Question: would you like an item mall item to transfer your palace rank to another account/character?

Comments: We cannot allow Palace Rank transfer because it will affect the game system. Players can acquire +10-20 PR easily and then just use this service to transfer these PR to their main characters.

so all the money i wasted on +73 for my d12(btw d12 sux in this game so i qui is going to be wasted? and if thats the only problem then make it like +30 in order to transfer minimum requirement that to hard to think of?

Nobody1
03-25-2012, 10:20 AM
I was thinking that if the Arion is spawned in GV, a lot of players from different clan will go there and try to kill it. That means it's PvP time. If it's spawned in City, I dont think anyone will invade for 1 Arion.
I c your logic and I raise you..intelligence..I was thinking along the lines of if you win DFall it should go to your town because you and friends won. So you should get a trouble free reward that the whole clan can benefit from. People will PvP to conquer DFall that's where the pvp will come in and if they really want the Arions they will try harder to get it. Otherwise its just senseless killing and the spoils go to those that are already OP as players say. If its spawned in town then even those who cannot get into GV are able to have a chance at getting a prize purse. I know I wouldnt want to bust my asz to win the form then I cant get the benefit drops because we got rushed at the last second and they finished the horse before I got back..it'd be a bit disappointing. Still a good idea tho.

Lace0102
03-25-2012, 02:44 PM
then again with the arion spawn in town other clans will just log in there alts and steal prize purses from the clan who won dfall so i dont think theres any winning with this arion topic xD

angelwings1
03-26-2012, 03:03 AM
Official Poll Title: Activate Exp Loss Monday - Friday?
Poll Question: Do you want Exp Loss activated Monday -Friday (5 days a week)?

Comments: Added to Official Poll

Nobody1
03-26-2012, 07:38 AM
then again with the arion spawn in town other clans will just log in there alts and steal prize purses from the clan who won dfall so i dont think theres any winning with this arion topic xD
alts or not it still gives a chance to all players within a clan from lvl 1 to r12.

stefan121
03-26-2012, 07:45 AM
Official Poll Title: Activate Exp Loss Monday - Friday?
Poll Question: Do you want Exp Loss activated Monday -Friday (5 days a week)?
.......no

xDranzeRx
03-27-2012, 04:32 PM
Official Poll Title: More powerful ranged weapons
Poll Question: Do you want ranged weapons to be the second most powerful weapons?

Comments: This is a Content Suggestion.

Syaopang
03-30-2012, 10:22 AM
Added the following to Official Polls:

[Official Poll] Activate Exp Loss on Monday - Friday?
[Official Poll] Allow Elixir Extraction Using Cash Item Extract?

F0rEvER
04-01-2012, 08:46 AM
Official Poll Title: Upgrade mount %
Poll Question: Do u want to upgrade mount % ?
Option 2: Yes, please make new placeholder cash item to upgrade mount %
Option 3: No.Thanks.

P.S>>>only 5% mount to 10% mount & 10% mount to 15% mount.

Paxus
04-01-2012, 12:35 PM
Official Poll Title: Add Mayn Coupons to CP/Merits Exchange list
Poll Question: Do u want to add Mayn Coupons to CP/ Merits Exchange list for reasonable price?
Option 1: Yes, I want for 5k CPs
Option 2: Yes, I want for 7k CPs
Option 3: Yes, I want for 10k Cps
Option 4: No, I don't want it

Comments: MAYN Coupon is a limited time only item. It will only be made available through the Spending Promotion or Sky Cape exchange (April)

Dest
04-02-2012, 12:53 PM
Official Poll Title: Add a scroll that unable PP's and GP's while not grinding.
Poll Question: Do you want some type of scroll while you are in town or pvping/war and with that scroll the time will kinda "freeze" ?

Comments: This is a Content Suggestion.

F0rEvER
04-03-2012, 02:30 PM
Official Poll Title: Add a scroll that unable PP's and GP's while not grinding.
Poll Question: Do you want some type of scroll while you are in town or pvping/war and with that scroll the time will kinda "freeze" ?
+1

F0rEvER
04-03-2012, 02:39 PM
Official Poll Title: Merge 3x Deity pets to Warlord pet
Poll Question: Do you want to merge 3x deity pets to a powerful warlord pet(4.4k bonus on all attributes)?
Option 1: Yes, I like to merge 3x deity pets with 3x sky capes.
Option 2: Yes, I like to merge 3x deity pets with CP/Merit.
Option 3: Yes, I like to merge 3x deity pets with 10x ghost grass.
Option 4: No, I don't need new pet. Just deity pet is powerful enough.

Comments: This is a Content Suggestion. We will add this to the Official Poll and once it reaches enough votes, we'll forward this suggestion to ALT1.

Dest
04-03-2012, 05:00 PM
Official Poll Title: Merge 3x Deity pets to Warlord pet
Poll Question: Do you want to merge 3x deity pets to a powerful warlord pet(4.4k bonus on all attributes)?
Option 1: Yes, I like to merge 3x deity pets with 3x sky capes.
Option 2: Yes, I like to merge 3x deity pets with CP/Merit.
Option 3: Yes, I like to merge 3x deity pets with 10x ghost grass.
Option 4: No, I don't need new pet. Just deity pet is powerful enough.

I would love that... option 2 :D

F0rEvER
04-04-2012, 08:18 PM
I would love that... option 2 :D
i like this one too :D