PDA

View Full Version : [WebMall] D1 / A33 Character De-Level Service (29 Feb 2012)

Syaopang
02-29-2012, 03:49 AM
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_zh5MiL4Ldiw/TceCy7yfAII/AAAAAAAAAZI/o8NWmnEjYX4/s800/main_maintenance.jpg

Greetings MAYN Gamers,

Based on the results of our D1/A33 Characters To De-level To A33 0% (http://forums.mayngames.com/showthread.php?71095) poll, we will be introducing a new service to allow players to De-level their D1 or A33 Characters to A33 0%.

How To De-level Your Character

1) Your character must be A33 or D1.
2) You must use the Shoonya Book (comes with the package)
3) You must remove all equipped gear on that character.
4) Purchase Cross Clan Transfer Pack from WebMall (http://12sky2.mayngames.com/webmall) (800 Moken).

Once you have done so, please place the Clan Banner into your vault and send in a ticket in the following format:

Title: D1/A33 Character De-Level

Character:
Level:
Skills Removed?:
Gears Removed?:
# Clan Banner to Use:

Once we have received your request, we will delete the Clan Banner and reset your character EXP to 0%. All additional stat and skill points gained will be reset to A33 0%.

Stat points will be deducted from the stat that has the most points.

Sample Ticket

Character: Syaopang
Level: D1
Skills Removed?: Yes
Gears Removed?: Yes
# Clan Banner to Use: 1

If we get 20 Character De-level requests within 2 weeks of implementation (starting from today), suggester and players who voted for this suggestion will receive their prizes!

If you have any questions about this service, please do not hesitate to contact us via http://support.mayngames.com

Thank you.

Sorty
02-29-2012, 04:08 AM
haha :D now i get my CP ticket L ^^

Syaopang
02-29-2012, 04:15 AM
haha :D now i get my CP ticket L ^^

There's a giveout requirement:

If we get 20 Character De-level requests within 2 weeks of implementation (starting from today), suggester and players who voted for this suggestion will receive their prizes!

Sorty
02-29-2012, 04:20 AM
There's a giveout requirement:

ahhh wont happen in 2 weeks -.- there arent 20 a33-d1 players at least active ones.....a33 takes a bit time 2 grind....

Odyssey1
02-29-2012, 07:24 AM
Can't this work for D4 / D5 too? :(

Crucify
02-29-2012, 10:06 AM
Just wondering, A33's get one Stat Point like D1+ people do, right? So does this mean once a A33 reaches D1 and resets his character to A33 0% that he will keep all his stat points he had before he got resetted? Because then it's similar for D12 players with doing Rebirth wich costs 10k CP everytime...

Syaopang
02-29-2012, 10:13 AM
Just wondering, A33's get one Stat Point like D1+ people do, right? So does this mean once a A33 reaches D1 and resets his character to A33 0% that he will keep all his stat points he had before he got resetted? Because then it's similar for D12 players with doing Rebirth wich costs 10k CP everytime...

No, all other stats and skill points will be reset to A33 0%. You can find this below the ticket format:

Once we have received your request, we will delete the Clan Banner and reset your character EXP to 0%. All additional stat and skill points gained will be reset to A33 0%.

Crucify
02-29-2012, 10:19 AM
Oh my bad, i overlooked on that lol.

Mihaku1
03-01-2012, 12:53 AM
How does it encourage ppl to lvl up to D12 ^^?
You always claimed you want ppl to lvl up, didn't you :)?

Syaopang
03-01-2012, 08:54 AM
How does it encourage ppl to lvl up to D12 ^^?
You always claimed you want ppl to lvl up, didn't you :)?

We got more votes for than against for this suggestion. People who wish to level up will still continue to do so.

Mihaku1
03-01-2012, 07:15 PM
We got more votes for than against for this suggestion. People who wish to level up will still continue to do so.

You will have more votes for than against in every poll as you give prizes only to those who vote for ...lmao

Sorty
03-02-2012, 02:21 AM
You will have more votes for than against in every poll as you give prizes only to those who vote for ...lmao
no1 got the prize and no1 will get from voting for this lol didnt u read what he said at top

Syaopang
03-02-2012, 04:39 AM

If people just vote blindly for the sake of winning the prize, then they will not get anything at all since they won't be using the services anyway.