PDA

View Full Version : *poof*

Angel
02-07-2012, 02:22 PM
I swear we had a goodbye section o.o where did that go?
Anyways I am quitting the game, never thought I would and I always said that I would not quit but there is just nothing keeping me here. I had some great friends but they already decided to stop playing and well my gaming career here... face it I suck xD

These days I had more important things on my mind and when I did find some free time I was spending that elsewhere. So I am gonna focus on my education, other things and meh maybe pop in every now and then but highly doubt that ^^ It was a great pleasure playing with you people and I wish you all the best!

Love Sammy

PrettyBoi1
02-07-2012, 02:27 PM
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu=( keep in touch over fb sammy <3=)

Diacon
02-07-2012, 02:29 PM
Anyways I am quitting the game, never thought I would and I always said that I would not quit but there is just nothing keeping me here. I had some great friends but they already decided to stop playing and well my gaming career here... face it I suck xD

These days I had more important things on my mind and when I did find some free time I was spending that elsewhere. So I am gonna focus on my education, other things and meh maybe pop in every now and then but highly doubt that ^^ It was a great pleasure playing with you people and I wish you all the best!

Love Sammy

That's cuz you left me and Tigers!

drizzys1
02-07-2012, 02:30 PM
good luck and take care hope everthink gos well for you

anaitis2
02-07-2012, 02:31 PM
Aw sad to see you go Sammy :(

we had some fun in A33 Wars ..Thye were the best days :)

Its goodbye from me too , Though i will pop on to say hello & see how everyone is :) ... Good luck in all you do Sammy & Have a great life,Bless you :)

Much love Emma <3

Angel
02-07-2012, 02:32 PM
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu=( keep in touch over fb sammy <3=)
Sure thing :)

That's cuz you left me and Tigers!

I know... never should have left you <3

ens9
02-07-2012, 02:36 PM

Love Sammy
wrong topic, or u only want attention
http://forums.mayngames.com/forumdisplay.php?246-Goodbye-Forum

Angel
02-07-2012, 02:37 PM
I knew it was somewhere!
Thank you and moved ^^

Last time I checked forums this section was under GD so yea... >.<

Crucify
02-08-2012, 01:36 AM
Aaw, well it was fun with you in-game, no doubt o.o Remember the old D1-D4 t'bagging War?xD Anyway, besides that all i can say for now is take care and have fun Sammy :p

Swaygu2
02-08-2012, 10:57 AM
Aw well take care sammy. Had a great time playing with you back in enlightened days<3

doroteo
02-08-2012, 12:00 PM
Take care sammy , have a lot of fun ^^