PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye, and Goodluck ^^

AngeiEyes
02-03-2012, 10:50 PM
Its about that time I quit this game, been playing for quite a while now, and things in RL are starting to pick up, such as school, working, crazy girlfriend (lol), and I have to start focusing on the more important things. Not going to name many people but bye to the people whom have helped me the most such as OpheIia, RoseThorn, queenwood, (basically my whole Prophecy house, along with Spearlinx and ShadowxFang, Sammer, Shell, and the rest of the GM's. Many others unnamed but you know who you are, anyway...

Goodluck everyone, have fun.
I'll see you on the forums every now and then lol

P.S. Dont let the game die ;p
<---- Add my MSN under my posts if you wanna chat

doroteo
02-04-2012, 08:00 PM
Bye, hf.

ShinShiba1
02-04-2012, 11:02 PM
Its about that time I quit this game, been playing for quite a while now, and things in RL are starting to pick up, such as school, working, crazy girlfriend (lol), and I have to start focusing on the more important things. Not going to name many people but bye to the people whom have helped me the most such as OpheIia, RoseThorn, queenwood, (basically my whole Prophecy house, along with Spearlinx and ShadowxFang, Sammer, Shell, and the rest of the GM's. Many others unnamed but you know who you are, anyway...

Goodluck everyone, have fun.
I'll see you on the forums every now and then lol

P.S. Dont let the game die ;p
<---- Add my MSN under my posts if you wanna chat

-forgotten- :(