PDA

View Full Version : Bye scammers!

Inferno19922
02-02-2012, 08:50 PM
Ok, I was little bit 2 rusty and mad because of what happened, in any case, if all goes well, I'll make the comeback for some days in nearest time, I dont blame any 1 any more, just by myself and well, game gone down for sure. I remember it was actually owesome game... mine 1st mmo, I'll allways have this owesome memories of a33 war, d4 and even r6... Tho im sure it will never come back cuz mayn loves fk up all things down with sht updates and lame ideas, and I know that some people, THE BEST OF THE BEST FRIENDS in this game wont come back and it NEVER will be same as it was, I hope 2 get some nice experience once more, and help 2 SNAKES rise again, atleast for short while.
For all those friends and budies, and people, owesome quited and not mates, I wanna say : "its owfully sad that those times wont come back!"
After XerxesII will take his gear back i'll quit, this time permenately, got enought things 2 do in my life now rather then this...
The point is: wach out skies xD

AngeiEyes
02-03-2012, 12:02 AM
bye. gl

angelwings1
02-03-2012, 12:26 AM
Inferno do you have any SS of the trade you made with that person regarding the fact that your are "lending" items? If you do please send it in a Ticket describing what happened and what items you lost.

Inferno19922
02-05-2012, 03:23 PM
I did, i lost the 100% wd and i sended ss, well, got answer that i had 2 make an SLA...
in any case im really dissapointed, grinded it for 2 months and ... :/
just didint expected that from this person lol...

F0rEvER
02-06-2012, 11:44 AM
hope 2 see u in hell XXHinataXX!

... And for all members off R4MPAGE , allso all ppl who where nice 2 me... I say I'm sorry for leaving u , allso for being so stupid and trusting ppl not worth 2 trust ( couldnt even think that i'll be scammed by HIM! in whorst nightmare lol >.> )
For rest ppl I say: ALLWAYS USE "SLA", even if its ur best friend in rl! If u dont wanna end up like me...
Oh and most important, dont trust female chars which are used by males in rl :D
Bye all, have fun playing this **** i didnt for long while allready in anycase ... :(
GL! (for honest ppl, rest burn in hell! xD )

P.S.
sry bro, Xerx, but even your "gift" wouldnt help much, just dont want 2 play this **** m fkin scammers game anymore
P.S.
FK U MAYN, keep up helping 4 scammers!

yours sincerely

Inferno1992
SLA don't have right to get back ur items at all.
If the borrower transferred items to other char once & the lender can't get back own stuffs.
So better don't borrow anything.
1#I lost my 141 blue set, 100% HM & 132 leet ring & leet ammy even i have many SS for solid proof. [AzureMaster(Wishful)]
But MAYN said, in these ss doesn't contain return date. So they can't give back mine.
2# I lost my red set even i have solid "SLA" with return date.[OnurisGoD]
But MAYN said, they can't give my stuffs back, cuz the borrower already transferred the items to other char once.
LOL
So i understand, that MAYN supports to the scammers.
I'm sry to say that. But MAYN,,, really suck!!!!!

F0rEvER
02-06-2012, 11:52 AM
They ask for SLA,SLA,SLA like hell, but they can't do anything with it.
When player got ss for proof, they ask for SLA.
And when player got SLA for proof, they can't help as well.
So MAYN, why r u asking for SLA?
LOL

doroteo
02-06-2012, 02:06 PM
Aww not you inferono :( Im really sorry for this... I always considered you a friend, what happened is just unfair :( . Well if you don`t come back, i wish you all the best in real life, take care, have fun and you can always find me on msn, it`s under my posts ... <3

P.S: If you decide to come back pm me, i will help you with anything i can ^_^

Alex310393
02-06-2012, 05:20 PM
hope 2 see u in hell XXHinataXX!

... And for all members off R4MPAGE , allso all ppl who where nice 2 me... I say I'm sorry for leaving u , allso for being so stupid and trusting ppl not worth 2 trust ( couldnt even think that i'll be scammed by HIM! in whorst nightmare lol >.> )
For rest ppl I say: ALLWAYS USE "SLA", even if its ur best friend in rl! If u dont wanna end up like me...
Oh and most important, dont trust female chars which are used by males in rl :D
Bye all, have fun playing this **** i didnt for long while allready in anycase ... :(
GL! (for honest ppl, rest burn in hell! xD )

P.S.
sry bro, Xerx, but even your "gift" wouldnt help much, just dont want 2 play this **** m fkin scammers game anymore
P.S.
FK U MAYN, keep up helping 4 scammers!

yours sincerely

Inferno1992

Some know how to choose the friends ^^
But gl in rl mate ^^

Inferno19922
04-19-2012, 07:58 AM
little update :o

Inferno19922
05-24-2012, 07:04 AM
the comeback have been canceled, got the job now, studying and finnaly got the REAL LIFE! :)
Bye all I have knew and still are playing!