PDA

View Full Version : Management Feedback Poll 01/22

wickedchaos123
01-22-2012, 06:33 PM
Greetings MAYN Gamers,

Im Proud Introduce this Monthly Management Feedback Poll feedack thread Rate&Commment. Our Service For Twelvesky2 Community We Will run this monthly, to see how we are progressing (if at all).

The topic is: How would you rate MAYN Interactive Service?

-5 is considered the best rating.
-1 is considered the worst rating.

-You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
-You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
-You are free to post any feedback from our staff.
-You are free to post any idea to improve this community.
-Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Remember you keep this clean or this will not continue to be a monthly thing soooo heres the rules

Rules:

-NO Flooding / Spamming Thread.

-NO Trolling.

-NO Flaming.

-NO Insults Towards. (PCM / CM / VGM / GM)

Example:
I am Tenmagnet, R11 Tiger, and I feel that the service that MAYN Interactive provides is Terrible (1) Because.....

Or for easy collation we can use:

IGN: Tenmagnet
Level: R11
Vote: (1) Terrible
Because.....

Bormund
01-22-2012, 06:36 PM
saying honest feed back gives you 20 years in prison here so nty :D

wickedchaos123
01-22-2012, 06:36 PM
1 Poll is added.

doroteo
01-22-2012, 07:09 PM
The things i like about mayn :

- they mostly answer to tickets fast ... and i think the good feedback stops there o.o

The things that i don`t like about mayn :

- Since they got plenty of VGM`s they stop interacting with players online, they just send the VGM`s to do all the talking in game witch is not good cuz honestly apart from VGM Zen, Angel and Shuri i haven`t seen them capable of helping players .

- They lye to us by saying they care about what players want and if it is demand they will make possible our demand .

- They patch almost everything on moken based .

And now about VGM`s/CM`s :

- Zen, Angel and Shuri are doing a great job . The rest maybe not every one of them but most of em are not capable of helping players, only with the old fashioned " Go send in a ticket " .

- CM`s don`t actually do they`r job in keeping this forum a fun place for everyone .

- When they do forum events they stick to the rudy as a prize , even tho a forum event would be a great way for a non moken buyer to win something he can`t get easy .

And oh well this is all i have to say for now o.o

doroteo
01-22-2012, 07:14 PM
*This is more directed towards the mods since I'm out of touch with how VGMs are doing in game*

- Post more often .Participate in discussions as much as possible. Show the players you still have a pulse. I see the same couple of mods actively posting and half the time its to advertise a screenshot event or to remind a player their signature is too large. Also make sure you're real with players. I know how some mods feel they need to defend MAYN to the death but its fine to relate to players and let them know there are changes you'd like to see made too. The GMs aren't going to fire you for having an opinion, don't worry.

-Keep players informed about the rules of all time, especially policies like the loan scam and how if you make a topic over your ticket number it will be viewed last. If you don't feel like repeating yourself over and over then use your signatures too. Do what wickedchaos is doing. Rotate through rules and policies to post in your sig so as many players as possible get to see them all. You can't say "well they should know the rules if they're playing this game....", because if all players were self-sufficient we wouldn't have mods in the first place. Don't expect everbody to be self sufficient. Repeat rules as many time as you need to and reduce in game issues like scamming as much as possible.

- (assuming you still have the power to split topics- again, I'm out of touch with what powers you have now a days) Do more than just lock and delete topics. If a topic starts off with potential to be a civil conversation don't just go and lock it entirely just because someone derailed it with spamming or flaming. Split the posts that are contributing to ruining the conversation and deal with the people doing so individually.

- Have a spine when enforcing the rules. Don't second guess yourself just because you want to be liked. Don't be worried about being liked worried about being respected. As long as players respect you they'll value your opinions and decisions as a mod. Moving a screenshot topic that was posted in the GD to the proper section then reversing that decision just because you were afraid of what people had to say is ridiculous.

+ 1000

GeDoX
01-22-2012, 08:22 PM
wicked , I guess you added the wrong rules . Those are for you as a vgm , edit your post please.

IGN : GeDoX
Level : A30
Rated good.

Bormund
01-22-2012, 08:24 PM
who are the 2 poor people who voted excellent service ? xD

Mahdithewarrior1
01-22-2012, 08:27 PM
Imo they just need to listen more to their players.

Kyriakos
01-22-2012, 10:44 PM
1.Very good response to what ever they need to change the next second but there are 2 scales A and B.
A.To matters that do matters to Mayn you do it in a heart beat.
B.What matter to players you do it in a week or month or unknown time.
2.You do some actual work but please dont expect everything to be pointed just from volunteer personnel because i highly doubt in their are capable to do their work sufficiently because they are afraid of been criticized by friends in game.
By asking you to take place means support your movements by explaining in simple turns EVERY TIME you see people try to make a fool out of you as i saw many times in the past.
3.Encourage people without having them volunteers do a volunteers job giving some small prices like something from item mall for their real contribution to the community that will show to have good impact to others.
4.I checked those 2 other games you got and people are like forgotten so if you regret having those games just remove them and apologize to them cause thats a sane thing to do.Leaving them on dead water giving them fake hopes will only make things worse.
5.which brings us to the question: DO you even advertise ?
I mean come on you do add things regularly and yet i see a failed chronicle coming from the people who just doubt you without even say a thanks and i mean a actual thanks from their hearts!
how many times am i defending you your actions without been asked and even to think you BANED me ?
6.I consider my self doing a volunteer job without been asked and i am not *self-sufficient* like DB245 said above and even got BANED for my own mistake for trying to do the right thing ! and for what i grid to D12 again ?
To see a few moron groups of people try tear down something i worked for like many others isolated players ?
You really gave in their threats and made unjust changes ?
7.There are valuable people in this forum so try get close to them to see if they care to try help you because i see some people leaving because they really think this game is dieing and i saw that countless times in the past and yes i know here we are all in this game and playing but really 1 clan at least is dead what are you waiting for?
Bury the rest as well ?
I just hope i get to see changes with all due respect to Mayn and volunteers and to gamers paying and none paying.

Jasper1
01-23-2012, 06:42 AM
First off I would like to say this is not to point out anyone. This is just to give a little insight to what your not seeing.

-Players say this game is so unbalaced. Well, the thing is there is a cp exchange system to help you get better stuff.

-Players say that the prices on cp exchange list is to high. Players cp share in the game for easy free cp and even mount drops that will also give 500 cp per mount when deleted. 5x cp in outposts, CP boosts all the time, CP isnt hard to get at all.

-Players say Moken buyers make the game unbalanced. They may have more power in the long run. But, Mayn has done things to try and help everyone. Such as an event that if you stayed online for 12 hours if I am not mistaken you get Vanity Wings. Yes you may not get extra points from just the wings cause you need full set for silver scroll and gold scroll. But, that doesn't mean they aren't trying.

-Players say that Mayn doesn't care. If Mayn didn't care. This version wouldn't have most of the stuff it has. Anti-Hack, Events constently of all sorts giving out stuff to players for free.

I do not say this stuff because I am a VGM. I say this because I stop and think about it. I will not lie to you guys when I started off I was just like most of you. The GMs don't care about players blah blah blah. I WAS DEAD WRONG!!!!

They do care. It's the players wanting everything for free. If you want to be the best you have to work for it. You cant just hold your hand out and wait for them to put something in it. Once again I am not flaming on players or even critizing them. I just feel that players should stop and look at all Mayn has given them. Take other versions into consideration. I know Aeria doesn't have half the events that we do. Plus, they have so many hacked items into the game and so many hackers in the game. Everyone is running around with 150% gear. Im sorry but my personal opinion is I wouldn't want a game where anyone can kill anyone just based on who crits or hit first. It should be challenging.

Dragnan1
01-23-2012, 07:46 AM
First off I would like to say this is not to point out anyone. This is just to give a little insight to what your not seeing.
First off I would like to say this is not to point out anyone. This is just to give a little insight to what your not seeing.*

-Players say this game is so unbalaced. Well, the thing is there is a cp exchange system to help you get better stuff.
Who have the better stuff got CP... who got CP got even better stuff... The CP exchange system is a great invention however you should reconsider the WHOLE system. It's ok that there are a lot of great events multiplyin' the amount of CP we got from PvP but to gain that CP is not that easy... And btw WHY WARGOD WAS TAKEN OFF???

-Players say that the prices on cp exchange list is to high. Players cp share in the game for easy free cp and even mount drops that will also give 500 cp per mount when deleted. 5x cp in outposts, CP boosts all the time, CP isnt hard to get at all.
CP exchanging players? Yes... some of 'em... Mount drops? The lucky ones got some... CP isnt ard to get? I'm d12 with no wl... I got NO CP AT ALL. Can you even imagine how hard is to make some money for gear and ups without CP??? Dun make it wrong. The CP events a great and it is really easier to gain serious amount of CP for players with decent gear. But to tell the truth people are greedy and exchanging doesn't work anymore as the tele bug was fixed.

-Players say Moken buyers make the game unbalanced. They may have more power in the long run. But, Mayn has done things to try and help everyone. Such as an event that if you stayed online for 12 hours if I am not mistaken you get Vanity Wings. Yes you may not get extra points from just the wings cause you need full set for silver scroll and gold scroll. But, that doesn't mean they aren't trying.
It was a nice event but moken buyers dun get the edge because they have vanity... They got everything for their money ASAP. This is a good thing. But you forget to add something to the poor to continue playing. Moken buyers will always "deal with non-buyers" in PvP for an 80% chance to win. It is not a problem, but what will they do when there will be no non-buyers to kill? I know its hard but as you pushing the game to the way that moken buyers RULE (yes not just getting a long run advantage) there are no ways for the poor to get some opportunity to enjoy the game. Most free events are won by moken buyers (no problem they got the edge). Most free systems are used and ruled by moken buyers (no problem, they got the edge). Anyway I LOVE MOKEN BUYERS cuz they go the game running, BUT MAYN must figure out something to give something to everyone not just moken related updates all the way... Oh, and dun forget that you cannot got wargod anymore fomr hard work... you got it only for money...

-Players say that Mayn doesn't care. If Mayn didn't care. This version wouldn't have most of the stuff it has. Anti-Hack, Events constently of all sorts giving out stuff to players for free.
I came back in the mid of Dec and what I saw remembered me to the old times. Many events, great support etc etc etc. I can only say keep it up. I think most of the players feel and see that MAYN are on to compesate us for not getting the Xmas patch, and the VGM events are awesome. Keep it up!!!!

I do not say this stuff because I am a VGM. I say this because I stop and think about it. I will not lie to you guys when I started off I was just like most of you. The GMs don't care about players blah blah blah. I WAS DEAD WRONG!!!!
Most people are greedy and believes everything but I think most of the players KNOW that we have great GMs and stuff in the background they just have a lot to work with!

They do care. It's the players wanting everything for free. If you want to be the best you have to work for it. You cant just hold your hand out and wait for them to put something in it. Once again I am not flaming on players or even critizing them. I just feel that players should stop and look at all Mayn has given them. Take other versions into consideration. I know Aeria doesn't have half the events that we do. Plus, they have so many hacked items into the game and so many hackers in the game. Everyone is running around with 150% gear. Im sorry but my personal opinion is I wouldn't want a game where anyone can kill anyone just based on who crits or hit first. It should be challenging.
To tell the truth in this game anyone could kill anyone based on who vitals first... (in 99% of time...) :))

These are just my opinions, no flame, no argue just another point of view. Respecting MAYN and GM, VGM and the whole background SATFF!!

Avinee
01-23-2012, 08:47 AM
The things i like about mayn :

- they mostly answer to tickets fast ... and i think the good feedback stops there o.o

The things that i don`t like about mayn :

- Since they got plenty of VGM`s they stop interacting with players online, they just send the VGM`s to do all the talking in game witch is not good cuz honestly apart from VGM Zen, Angel and Shuri i haven`t seen them capable of helping players .

- They lye to us by saying they care about what players want and if it is demand they will make possible our demand .

- They patch almost everything on moken based .

And now about VGM`s/CM`s :

- Zen, Angel and Shuri are doing a great job . The rest maybe not every one of them but most of em are not capable of helping players, only with the old fashioned " Go send in a ticket " .

- CM`s don`t actually do they`r job in keeping this forum a fun place for everyone .

- When they do forum events they stick to the rudy as a prize , even tho a forum event would be a great way for a non moken buyer to win something he can`t get easy .

And oh well this is all i have to say for now o.o

+5 for doro
+2 for mayn

SkeTcHeR
01-23-2012, 11:00 AM
This is not a flame post and will not be taken as one!
-GM`s only make monthy updates for moken buying community and do not focus on making it easier for normal people to play so that real the moken buying clientel will be happy and spend more mokens.
-VGM`s... ok now here we have a really big problem!
only 10% know exactly what they are doing, why are they running events with monster spawns? why do they get that privilege?
they are not hired people that work for MAYN, they are players that give their spare time to help the community out. They cannot be trusted with running such events because they get dragged away by the power and the awesomeness effect and do stupid stuff, for example in the last defend your VGM event snakes got their Pony spawn in middle of GV whilst all the other clans got it in their GV spawn, this was made by a VGM that has a grudge against snakes obviously.
another exemple, the monster spawns in city`s, i was with my alt on dragons, tigers and sky but they all got "Massive Venge Spawns"!! with like 40 venges in one spot, all snakes got was spawns of 5 each spread out the city.
VGM`s shouldn`t have this sort of power and weild it like and awesome handy dandy thing, these vgm`s don`t have the sense of responsability.
This is my opinion so i have voted Average.

wickedchaos123
01-23-2012, 11:16 AM
everythings all good like i said its a feeedback just dont flame other peoples feedback everyone has a right to express there feedback without getting mobbed on.^^

Swaygu2
01-23-2012, 11:45 AM
Listen to the players more, thats all i have to say.

doroteo
01-23-2012, 12:03 PM

The game and the cp/merit exchange list is unbalanced

Cp share shouldn`t exist in this game at all, so you as a VGM should work on finding a way to stop it, to make the game more fun for everyone, and trust me , cp share is no fun.

If someone said moken buyers make this game unbalanced then that person is an idiot , moken buyers help this game, because of them we can play it, but mayn maked this game unbalanced since they started with WL promotions

They do care , to have their pockets full of money ^^ , and i know this ain`t GM`s fault, the fault is of those who have the company, and what do they give for free? Enlighten me please.

Ok, it`s like this, they give us content , after 1 week they give us promotion on that content ! so the players that can`t afford to buy mokens have to work they`r a.ss for some months while the moken buyers have it the next working day. I don`t know since when you play ts2 but before WL gear came out this game was balanced ! After WL came out they started to do reinforce events, to encourage players to buy themselfs WL and to shut the non mokens buyers off , before WL having an 120% item was a privilege, now it`s a commun thing. And about the comparation that you made beetwen mayn and aeria...Those 2 companies can`t be compared anymore, because mayn looks more like aeria everyday, soon everyone will have 150% gear here also , it`s just a matter of time, we just have to wait for the promo. I apreaciate you`re point of view but for me it`s just a point of view of a VGM and not one of a player. Just my opinion tho.

A little advice for VGM`s : Don`t make just events, try to find out what is needed for the game to be more fun, to be a pvp game again , to balance it , and as DB245 said , you have to interact with players and to gain their respect, because if you are not respected as a VGM you will never be taken serious, and you won`t have a word in front of players.

Amberdown1
01-23-2012, 12:08 PM

Could u please let me know where all this cp is, as i cant be on the same sever as u clearly?

SkeTcHeR
01-23-2012, 01:17 PM
and another thing, almost all VGM`s nowadays have no practical experience.
a VGM should have a hard worked and earned d12 so that he knows all the mechanics, techniques and sometimes buggs that people use, you cannot be in touch with the current techniques that players use which means that you have no idea on how to get in touch with the players. You are not entities, you are simple players that have a bigger authority, it doesn`t give u the right to bend rules according to your own personal grudges or crushes.
Yes i am dissapointed.

KenjiX
01-23-2012, 01:30 PM
Anything I've ever needed, vgm or gm helped me via ticket, or in game right away. All I ever had to do is send a ticket 2hours before 00:00 GMT on work days, and I had my answer within 3 hours. With VGM i usually have my answers within 5 mins, idk why people being so "mean" sort of speak. People whoever rated their performance terrible or poor; wtf you need from them? Ive seen poor Interactive Service, its in aeria ... lose ur acc not their problem, get scammed not their problem, these guys get to the bottom of things what ever it is.

I rated it as a good Interactive Service, you are doing a fine job, don't over do it, cuz majority of the people playing here are under 15, they still think if they cant be cool and mean in real life they might as well pretend to be one in the game forum .... ahhaha

Amberdown1
01-23-2012, 01:36 PM
Ok, it`s like this, they give us content , after 1 week they give us promotion on that content ! so the players that can`t afford to buy mokens have to work they`r a.ss for some months while the moken buyers have it the next working day. I don`t know since when you play ts2 but before WL gear came out this game was balanced ! After WL came out they started to do reinforce events, to encourage players to buy themselfs WL and to shut the non mokens buyers off , before WL having an 120% item was a privilege, now it`s a commun thing. And about the comparation that you made beetwen mayn and aeria...Those 2 companies can`t be compared anymore, because mayn looks more like aeria everyday, soon everyone will have 150% gear here also , it`s just a matter of time, we just have to wait for the promo. I apreaciate you`re point of view but for me it`s just a point of view of a VGM and not one of a player. Just my opinion tho.

A little advice for VGM`s : Don`t make just events, try to find out what is needed for the game to be more fun, to be a pvp game again , to balance it , and as DB245 said , you have to interact with players and to gain their respect, because if you are not respected as a VGM you will never be taken serious, and you won`t have a word in front of players.

Very well said, couldnt agree with you more. All new VGM's need to be properly trained, and have some knowledge of the game. They need to realise its not about boosting their self confidence, showing they have the power to spawn monsters, its about time Mayn paid attention to us, we all feel the same. Mayn need to listen to the so called feedback they always talk about.
As players i have nothing against them, as VGMs i feel they are selfish, the answers they give seem to be copied from a list its all the same, and never the VGMs fault if things go wrong its always some excuse.

Alex310393
01-23-2012, 02:07 PM
Agree with doro and Average ^^

KILLERTITS1
01-23-2012, 02:10 PM
Hope this poll will open mayn's eyes.

Kyriakos
01-23-2012, 03:47 PM
KILLERTITS no name lol
Anyway this poll isnt just to open Mayn eyes but gamers eyes as well from every side.

PrettyBoi1
01-23-2012, 06:03 PM
im not crazy enuff to vote but

for ticket and vgm+gm and forum part 4*

but for game economy a complete 0 thou

steveje1
01-23-2012, 07:04 PM
I am now in Africa, i am born in the Dutch, i growt up in the Dutch, the only thing i know is that i have money in my bank account and i can spend money where ever i want. now i am in africa and i live here for 2 weeks i am learning what the meaning of money is.

I bought mokens in this game yes, but wen i look now to the value of the money i used to buy mokens i could buy food for a hole village in this country -Uganda-
this people are happy with 1 chicken, i bought today 3 chickens for a few boys and we killt 1, they where so happy for normally they eat this only in a special time like with christmas. We can not understand how this people feeling there selfs.
I am absolutly not telling not to buy mokens, but i am telling wen you buy mokens you can feed allot ppls in this country. i know i could buy food for this ppls for 1 month - a hole village- !!! its totally rediculous.
wen i am back in the Dutch i dont say i will not buy mokens anymore, but i know whats going on here. i know how this ppls live in here.
i hope that you guys will visit Africa, and then not in a Hotel, but go live with this common ppls like i do now for 2 weeks and i am 100% sure you will not be the same wen you will return to your home country! i am allready changed in 2 days!

Soon i will return into the game, and i will be more care full wen i will buy mokens for only a kirin scale, or something useless what will break.......

have fun! and till Soon!
greetings, WhitePrince

Bormund
01-23-2012, 08:04 PM
I am now in Africa, i am born in the Dutch, i growt up in the Dutch, the only thing i know is that i have money in my bank account and i can spend money where ever i want. now i am in africa and i live here for 2 weeks i am learning what the meaning of money is.

I bought mokens in this game yes, but wen i look now to the value of the money i used to buy mokens i could buy food for a hole village in this country -Uganda-
this people are happy with 1 chicken, i bought today 3 chickens for a few boys and we killt 1, they where so happy for normally they eat this only in a special time like with christmas. We can not understand how this people feeling there selfs.
I am absolutly not telling not to buy mokens, but i am telling wen you buy mokens you can feed allot ppls in this country. i know i could buy food for this ppls for 1 month - a hole village- !!! its totally rediculous.
wen i am back in the Dutch i dont say i will not buy mokens anymore, but i know whats going on here. i know how this ppls live in here.
i hope that you guys will visit Africa, and then not in a Hotel, but go live with this common ppls like i do now for 2 weeks and i am 100% sure you will not be the same wen you will return to your home country! i am allready changed in 2 days!

Soon i will return into the game, and i will be more care full wen i will buy mokens for only a kirin scale, or something useless what will break.......

have fun! and till Soon!
greetings, WhitePrince
o.o your working there ?

MATAA
01-23-2012, 09:36 PM
Ur Service is -10. U lower the reinforce rate such low that ppl need 4 Kirins to make 90%. Or Maybe extrem moken buyers get an SUPER KIRIN BOOST ????? Mayn u have not improved a little. U suck as much as since BETA !

Bormund
01-23-2012, 09:53 PM
Ur Service is -10. U lower the reinforce rate such low that ppl need 4 Kirins to make 90%. Or Maybe extrem moken buyers get an SUPER KIRIN BOOST ????? Mayn u have not improved a little. U suck as much as since BETA !
people say AERIA is worse because from 2 next reasons :
a. everything is for ap buyers.
b.everything is too easy.
i believe if the reinforcement system there is very easy it gives a non ap buyers a chance to catch up with everyone else so i think in term of balance between real money spenders and non real money spenders it is alot more fair at AERIA.

MATAA
01-23-2012, 10:14 PM
people say AERIA is worse because from 2 next reasons :
a. everything is for ap buyers.
b.everything is too easy.
i believe if the reinforcement system there is very easy it gives a non ap buyers a chance to catch up with everyone else so i think in term of balance between real money spenders and non real money spenders it is alot more fair at AERIA.

+1 and i hope Mayn will see the statistic of POLL, so they realize how bad there "social gaming" is !!!! It should be named "unsocial gaming "

ShinShiba1
01-24-2012, 01:04 AM
Number of Active CMs

Number of Active/Helpful VGMs

Active on Forums: 4-6 (not going to bother to actually count)
Helpful VGMs on Forums: 2-3

Active in-game: Haven't been in-game for a month or so
Helpful in-game: (same as active)

Number of Active/Helpful GMs

Active: 3
Helpful: 3

Thoughts

CMs: Havent seen any... i guess that a lot of people just decided on going with being a VGM was the best option...

VGMs: From what i've heard you need to freshen up on ways to assist players.

GMs: It really helps with player morale if they can see someone in-game that actually can answer their questions and assist them other than VGMs, some VGMs from what the players are saying are actually helpful BUT the others can seem to say only "please send a ticket". I would suggest to set aside 30 minutes per clan if possible a day or maybe even just 45 minutes in Bounded.

wickedchaos123
01-24-2012, 02:17 AM
all feedback will be given to GMs and and we will work on improvements! , this will be a monthly feedback so we will know how we progress next month !

Rrobertt1
01-24-2012, 02:25 AM
damn...i not see 1 GM from loooooonnnngggg long time ago:))).....and iam in this game...from to much time:)))

wickedchaos123
01-24-2012, 02:43 AM
damn...i not see 1 GM from loooooonnnngggg long time ago:))).....and iam in this game...from to much time:)))they have a week off cause of Chinese New Year Holiday.. Imean there are humans too you know o>O

Bormund
01-24-2012, 01:47 PM
38 people dont like the service of MAYN games...niceeeeee :D

steveje1
01-24-2012, 03:21 PM
o.o your working there ?

No i am not working in this country, someone invate me to come to his home town. and i agreed with it. So now i am at his house, and i have internet by using a GB Card, i bought a 3 GB for like 45.000 schilling, thats like 15 euro i can use that the time i am here. if i keep it easy and not watching hole time in youtube for example.
in the same time i am looking to start a company inhere, looking for land and start a chicken farm so i can give a job for example 20 people. well.... i was just telling how we european/american and a few in Asia people are used with money and how easy we buy mokens or other things where ever for waste it.Its not even really important what i do in Africa, only thing is that i learnt here more then in my hole life before how using my money.

greeting WhitePrince

Bormund
01-24-2012, 10:20 PM
No i am not working in this country, someone invate me to come to his home town. and i agreed with it. So now i am at his house, and i have internet by using a GB Card, i bought a 3 GB for like 45.000 schilling, thats like 15 euro i can use that the time i am here. if i keep it easy and not watching hole time in youtube for example.
in the same time i am looking to start a company inhere, looking for land and start a chicken farm so i can give a job for example 20 people. well.... i was just telling how we european/american and a few in Asia people are used with money and how easy we buy mokens or other things where ever for waste it.Its not even really important what i do in Africa, only thing is that i learnt here more then in my hole life before how using my money.

greeting WhitePrince
i see...
thats very noble btw D:

Tenmagnet
01-25-2012, 06:56 AM
Hi Apo,

Please use the "Make Votes Public" option next time. Purely numeric feedback with no way to track who really voted is useless.

An even better option would be a manual poll where players post their IGN + Level + Clan, for example:

I am Tenmagnet, R11 Tiger, and I feel that the service that MAYN Interactive provides is Terrible (1).

Or for easy collation we can use:

IGN: Tenmagnet
Level: R11
Vote: (1) Terrible

Jasper1
01-25-2012, 07:00 AM
This is not a flame post and will not be taken as one!
-GM`s only make monthy updates for moken buying community and do not focus on making it easier for normal people to play so that real the moken buying clientel will be happy and spend more mokens.
-VGM`s... ok now here we have a really big problem!
only 10% know exactly what they are doing, why are they running events with monster spawns? why do they get that privilege?
they are not hired people that work for MAYN, they are players that give their spare time to help the community out. They cannot be trusted with running such events because they get dragged away by the power and the awesomeness effect and do stupid stuff, for example in the last defend your VGM event snakes got their Pony spawn in middle of GV whilst all the other clans got it in their GV spawn, this was made by a VGM that has a grudge against snakes obviously.
another exemple, the monster spawns in city`s, i was with my alt on dragons, tigers and sky but they all got "Massive Venge Spawns"!! with like 40 venges in one spot, all snakes got was spawns of 5 each spread out the city.
VGM`s shouldn`t have this sort of power and weild it like and awesome handy dandy thing, these vgm`s don`t have the sense of responsability.
This is my opinion so i have voted Average.

Ok well first the event was hosted by me and another vgm. The arion that got spawned away from snake spawn was by accident there is no grudge on snake clan lol. And for the Massive Vengful attack. All clans got them I have videos of it. Massive Vengful attack happens dead center of town for the 1st wave, 2nd wave has various spots around the arion. And as for VGMs that let the power go to their head eventually get caught and removed. I applied to be VGM to be able to help players and the community along with hosting events. I do not give any player or clan special treatment what so ever. This is not me flaming trust me. I am just stating the truth. I always make sure my monster spawns are equaled out. Besides the length of time each clan gets if its for VGM Defense. Due to the fact clans must fight to get their time. Don't take this as me not taking in your opinion for consideration cause I have. I wish I had a snake VGM to be able to actually speak with Snakes during the Monster Spawn Prize after VGM defense, So I could better communicate with them. I had gotten another vgm with a snake VGM to take the time to help me for snake town spawn. If you have anymore complaints about VGM defense or how something was done. Please be sure to post so I can know what needs to be changed or tweeked by the player's voice. Not by mine. Cause I am just one person.

NightHawk
01-25-2012, 08:10 AM
IGN: StammRein
Level: D9
Vote: (2) Not so awesome

Katsamoto
01-25-2012, 07:40 PM
IGN: Katsamoto
Level: D12
Vote: (4) good

although..

-people that were not around for the holidays and missed the CP feast are far far behind now ... and it seems almost taboo to say anything about it .

-almost never see GM in town .. and when i do its kinda boring anyways ... maybe some fireworks or something would help O.o

wickedchaos123
01-25-2012, 07:55 PM
Hi Apo,

Please use the "Make Votes Public" option next time. Purely numeric feedback with no way to track who really voted is useless.

An even better option would be a manual poll where players post their IGN + Level + Clan, for example:

Or for easy collation we can use:thanks ten , but 'll be running this every mid-monthly and i'll use what you have suggested and also the poll

Kyriakos
01-26-2012, 05:25 PM
IGN: DeaDLyViTaL
Level: D12
Vote: 5 (Excellent)
I see that Mayn strives for the best but lots of maggots are in the mist......
Mayn has very sane logic but some people insist saying that Mayns logic moves with mystery ways.
If players get some facts straight so Mayn will.

doroteo
01-26-2012, 06:07 PM
IGN: dorotheo
LVL: D12
CLAN: Royal Snake Clan
VOTE : 2 (Poor) -- i will change my opinion when you will show us that you care, i want to see facts not words ! Cheers.

Tenmagnet
01-27-2012, 02:11 AM
IGN: dorotheo
LVL: D12
CLAN: Royal Snake Clan
VOTE : 2 (Poor) -- i will change my opinion when you will show us that you care, i want to see facts not words ! Cheers.

You're right doro, MAYN doesn't care. Because we don't care, we are firing all VGMs and canceling all VGM Events and prizes. I mean if your beloved friend Devz cares so much about the game she can host her own tournaments without powers and sponsor her own prizes.

Note how I was being sarcastic above - the same way most of the whiners post in this forum. Now give us some real feedback or you risk making a useless post.

wickedchaos123
01-27-2012, 02:17 AM
You're right doro, MAYN doesn't care. Because we don't care, we are firing all VGMs and canceling all VGM Events and prizes. I mean if your beloved friend Devz cares so much about the game she can host her own tournaments without powers and sponsor her own prizes.

Note how I was being sarcastic above - the same way most of the whiners post in this forum. Now give us some real feedback or you risk making a useless post.QQ ..but really MAYN does care if we didn't why would we bother ask for players feedback or acutally have players suggestion acutally strive through and implement it ingames .. think about that..

ens9
01-27-2012, 02:34 AM
mayn works hard, but ppl dont see cus they nub. end of story

Tenmagnet
01-27-2012, 03:56 AM
you're getting plenty of real feedback on the first 2 pages alone, focus on that instead of the bad feedback.

Well I'm not worried about the whiners and I appreciate the points made in the first few posts. But sarcastic comments like "i will change my opinion when you will show us that you care" need to be stopped in their tracks.

doroteo
01-27-2012, 05:52 PM

Note how I was being sarcastic above - the same way most of the whiners post in this forum. Now give us some real feedback or you risk making a useless post.

I gave you feedback ! It`s on the damn 1st page. I posted the one above with lvl and stuff after you told Apostole that this thread is useless cuz there is no way to see who vote what. So don`t jump on me like that, you are the company, i am the customer, so you have to make me happy, when i`ll be happy i`ll sure let you know and tank you for that, but for now read my 1st post in this thread if you care to see my damn feedback ! Cheers.

Edit :1 more thing, Devz is not my friend, i just apreaciate her work maybe more then you`rs because shes not payed to do it ! And i apreaciate the events that you are sponsoring .

Another edit :
Well I'm not worried about the whiners and I appreciate the points made in the first few posts. But sarcastic comments like "i will change my opinion when you will show us that you care" need to be stopped in their tracks.

Since when i`m a whiner? I am only being objective and giving you THE FEEDBACK THAT YOU ASKED FOR, is it my fault you didn`t saw i posted in the 1st page? Should i have repeated myself? Should i have edited the 1st post? well ppl do mistakes, like instead of editing a post they do another one, but how can you call me a whiner?

Tenmagnet
01-30-2012, 03:04 AM
Since when i`m a whiner? I am only being objective and giving you THE FEEDBACK THAT YOU ASKED FOR, is it my fault you didn`t saw i posted in the 1st page? Should i have repeated myself? Should i have edited the 1st post? well ppl do mistakes, like instead of editing a post they do another one, but how can you call me a whiner?

You became a whiner when you posted the untrue, condescending and sarcastic statement in your post #44.

doroteo
01-30-2012, 08:19 AM
You became a whiner when you posted the untrue, condescending and sarcastic statement in your post #44.

Fine, i`m a whiner if you say so. Have a good day.

Moujin1
02-01-2012, 10:23 AM
Aww, too bad we can't change our votes. I wanted to decrease my rating.

AngeiEyes
02-01-2012, 11:07 AM
When things don't go the way people want, they rage, whine, and want to quit.

Moujin1
02-01-2012, 02:13 PM
When things don't go the way people want, they rage, whine, and want to quit.

When ppl don't have rl life they keep trolling on forums.

AngeiEyes
02-01-2012, 09:32 PM
When ppl don't have rl life they keep trolling on forums.

I do have a life and a career sir, spell your words correctly and stop trolling me.

P.S. You have more posts than I do. Youre the troll lol don't talk about someone else without checking yourself out first.

lokote305
02-06-2012, 03:37 PM
IGN: ShinYuuGi
Level: R12
Vote: (2) Poor
Because... well idk if is right saying this but whatever.
This is mostly because the Event Reinf u guys do, ok the event is good, but when u reply to tickets u always let me pised, u might ask why to ur self, well when i do the reinf to receive the free %% i always get screwed.
Like this time, i made 3 items to get the free 6%, and u know what the 3 items was in the same place for u give me the free %%, but instead i get the free 6% in all items that i should receive i only got in 1 item when all of them was together, so i ask to my self "are they blind and didn't saw all the items here, or they are to lazy to give the % on all items i should receive", or even "are they screwing me for i wait again".
Well i dont know whats wrong, but yeah i'm mostly mad cuz today is monday and i wanted my free% for i also can send ticket for parts exchange, and since i have to wait for the free%% in my items to send ticket for exchange i have to wait 1 more day, and ofc tomorrow is hsb day, so i don't will have they items i want with the %% that i want, ....Why!? Because first i need to receive the %% on my items for then i can send ticket for exchange.
And i voted 2 because this had been happening all the times to me.