PDA

View Full Version : To all members of BadNewz and friends

jo1
01-10-2012, 02:50 PM
It was fun playing with you. We had good times and very good times. Now the time has come to quit.
We invaded together. I got slaughtered by d12s chasing me. Its all part of the game. We had fun, lots of fun. Even with my tiger friends and dragon friends and sky friends.
War was great with DLPhamX, PersiaPr1nce, Spearlinx, XNIN when he was a33 and also many thanks to Keiji1.
Im gonna focuss more on life instead of game. I will log on sometimes to chat with you but i wont play anymore. I will miss you all very much!
Cya all on msn or facebook. I hope you have a good time and a great life :)

lots of love,

Sammy

XXNIN
01-10-2012, 02:57 PM
:O Whaaa you're leaving? Why :-(

Meaningless1
01-10-2012, 03:12 PM
Why ?! :(

Angel
01-10-2012, 03:16 PM
So weird to see 'Sammy', I'm Sammy D:

Anyways I don't know you nor your reasons of quitting but it's a shame you're leaving us.
Good luck with whatever you're gonna do now :)

Swaygu2
01-10-2012, 03:41 PM
Take care sammy. Come visit^^

Alex310393
01-10-2012, 03:45 PM
GL Sammy

jo1
01-10-2012, 03:52 PM
So weird to see 'Sammy', I'm Sammy D:

Anyways I don't know you nor your reasons of quitting but it's a shame you're leaving us.
Good luck with whatever you're gonna do now :)
Lol Sammy, tyvm. We met tho when you were a33. Its been a while ago. Anyways have fun in game and veel plezier ^^

jo1
01-10-2012, 03:52 PM
Why ?! :(
Changed my post. Im gonna focuss more on real life.

XXNIN
01-10-2012, 04:06 PM
Oh wow...sorry to hear you're leaving :-/. Well hope you come on to chat sometime ^^ and gl take care

Bormund
01-10-2012, 04:07 PM
adios ill miss your cp =D

SonOfSpartan
01-10-2012, 04:33 PM
Good Luck, im kind of in the same boat, just undecided between play part time or quit completely :) Anyways as i said good luck and cya :)

doroteo
01-10-2012, 05:53 PM
Aww Sammy it`s hard to see you leaving :(, but i think it`s a good decision that you`ve made, rl is more important then this, i`ll see you on msn hun, don`t be a stranger ok? *Huggies <3*

Howallbeen
01-10-2012, 06:14 PM
The sages are living. Who aren't sage then leaving :)
Have a good time and enjoy your real life. :D you know what i mean.

winterbreeeze
01-10-2012, 06:49 PM
Who is Sammy ?

GeDoX
01-10-2012, 07:05 PM
Ok first of all I shouldn't have accepted your friendship or false friendship , whatever. Two at hand I guess your good-bye in-game took place when you called all snakes , nubs , fk , and so on ( on drogado acount ) . And I guess you should be leaving this game , it's too much for you , peace off !

Slemie
01-10-2012, 08:26 PM
we gonna miss u Sammy x.x

Bormund
01-10-2012, 09:36 PM
we gonna miss u Sammy x.x
im gonna snipe you lemy! how dare you kill me and not give me a kill back D:

emsky
01-10-2012, 10:00 PM
Cya Sammy <3

Sad to see you go but i understand .. Was a pleasure knowing you ..We had some good laughs

Best of kuck in real life.

Emma

emsky
01-10-2012, 10:02 PM
Good Luck, im kind of in the same boat, just undecided between play part time or quit completely :) Anyways as i said good luck and cya :)

Keep ALL your gear & maybe take a break again like last time xD

But yes i understand what you mean new baby & all that ....<3

Slemie
01-10-2012, 10:13 PM

ur always runing around like sick xD

emsky
01-10-2012, 10:15 PM

yes with his marble lol .. you go over to give him a free kill he runs xD

Ps Slemmy is a Tranny :O

Slemie
01-10-2012, 10:25 PM
Ps Slemmy is a Tranny :O
woot da fork ! D:

emsky
01-10-2012, 11:06 PM
woot da fork ! D:

Hmmm im sure you said you would like to have your own girl bewbs for the day xD

You know its true slemmy , sing that Beyonce *all the single ladies* in the mirror <3

GeDoX
01-10-2012, 11:40 PM
Everybody can be a VGM nowadays , nothing new..

Slemie
01-11-2012, 01:16 AM
Hmmm im sure you said you would like to have your own girl bewbs for the day xD

You know its true slemmy , sing that Beyonce *all the single ladies* in the mirror <3

omg i thot that would stay between us :x

Amberdown1
01-11-2012, 01:18 AM

why u always need to hijack every post, even when a person makes a choice to leave a game, as at this time, by what i can see they want to focus more on family life. (GET YOUR SELF A LIFE RAMMUS ) if u feel the need to reply please don't do it here i will not be part of turning this post in a slagging war.

Sammy i don't know you but all the best in life maybe one day you might want play again so hold on to your gear . Take care.

doroteo
01-11-2012, 06:45 AM
Ok first of all I shouldn't have accepted your friendship or false friendship , whatever. Two at hand I guess your good-bye in-game took place when you called all snakes , nubs , fk , and so on ( on drogado acount ) . And I guess you should be leaving this game , it's too much for you , peace off !

If you don`t know what u`re talking better don`t say anything, i know sammy for a long time and she wouldn`t do that, most likely it was Drogado himself, sammy is a good clan mate and it`s a loss of the snakes that shes leaving !

P.S: Sammy keep you`re gear, maybe when u`ll come in visit you will want to go to a war or something like that. <3

omg i thot that would stay between us :x

O_O really?

GeDoX
01-11-2012, 09:48 AM
If you don`t know what u`re talking better don`t say anything, i know sammy for a long time and she wouldn`t do that, most likely it was Drogado himself, sammy is a good clan mate and it`s a loss of the snakes that shes leaving !

P.S: Sammy keep you`re gear, maybe when u`ll come in visit you will want to go to a war or something like that. <3

O_O really?

You are speaking like I knew her since yesterday , but lets pretend that you're right , now what if you are wrong ? I already encountered some insults from her side because I called her character drogado and she insulted me on clan chat. ( yay BadNabz ftw ) Without counting anything else I know her since last year summer and I spoke with her daily since we were in the same house.

And yes it was her , she insulted all snakes so that mrslem could win and get clan leader position so that your BadNewz house could continue with your nubs a33 vcl and use clan chat instead of normal chat.

emsky
01-11-2012, 09:53 AM
O_O really? Remember house notice "we have trannys" xD That was for our slemmy .....Such good times & laughs ..:D

doroteo
01-11-2012, 10:43 AM
You are speaking like I knew her since yesterday , but lets pretend that you're right , now what if you are wrong ? I already encountered some insults from her side because I called her character drogado and she insulted me on clan chat. ( yay BadNabz ftw ) Without counting anything else I know her since last year summer and I spoke with her daily since we were in the same house.

And yes it was her , she insulted all snakes so that mrslem could win and get clan leader position so that your BadNewz house could continue with your nubs a33 vcl and use clan chat instead of normal chat.

Drogado`s acc is her bf`s acc , i don`t know him well but i do know Sammy and she indeed wanted Slem to win the CL, she is not the type of person to insult someone without a reason, And BadNews is the best house in Snake Clan and not everyone can join it i guess that`s why many snakes that are not in it say stupid things about the house w.o knowing anything (not saying it`s u`re case). So make something clear to me if you can, was it the Drogado acc that insulted in CL chat or it was the MrsBubbles ?

Remember house notice "we have trannys" xD That was for our slemmy .....Such good times & laughs ..:D

Yeah , i never asked tho, lmao Slemy xD Btw you should make part to this day`s laughs :P <3

GeDoX
01-11-2012, 11:15 AM
Well if sammy would have wanted to insult the snake clan and say her good-bye after , she wouldn't do that on her account. Since you don't know bubbles and drogado are the same account just different characters. And you speak about reason ? there's your reason she wanted mrslem to get elected , well knowing that drogado doesn't have time to be clan leader since HE'S working so that was her right time to act. You should know your house mates better , I already knew that MsBubbles is drogado without asking any of them or any players in-game , and when I called her drogado on PM she started insulting me on clan chat , and drogado told me later that she doesn't want many to know her identity. Now your really and true question , why would drogado want to insult snakes in a result less votes for him since he wanted to be clan leader. Use your mind.

Slemie
01-11-2012, 11:25 AM
Well if sammy would have wanted to insult the snake clan and say her good-bye after , she wouldn't do that on her account. Since you don't know bubbles and drogado are the same account just different characters. And you speak about reason ? there's your reason she wanted mrslem to get elected , well knowing that drogado doesn't have time to be clan leader since HE'S working so that was her right time to act. You should know your house mates better , I already knew that MsBubbles is drogado without asking any of them or any players in-game , and when I called her drogado on PM she started insulting me on clan chat , and drogado told me later that she doesn't want many to know her identity. Now your really and true question , why would drogado want to insult snakes in a result less votes for him since he wanted to be clan leader. Use your mind.

u know..its better to stay quiet instead of talk, especially when u know nothing lol ; ) u would look more smarter

Bormund
01-11-2012, 11:58 AM
because some rascal always comes to back stab me >,<

Bormund
01-11-2012, 11:59 AM
why u always need to hijack every post, even when a person makes a choice to leave a game, as at this time, by what i can see they want to focus more on family life. (GET YOUR SELF A LIFE RAMMUS ) if u feel the need to reply please don't do it here i will not be part of turning this post in a slagging war.

Sammy i don't know you but all the best in life maybe one day you might want play again so hold on to your gear . Take care.
shut up bro,
you piece of dyslexic adult who seeks attention. :)

GeDoX
01-11-2012, 12:02 PM
Guys your posts goes off-topic. Read the forum rules.

http://forums.mayngames.com/showthread.php?53424-Twelve-Sky-2-Forum-Rules

Bless you !

Lost4Ever1
01-11-2012, 01:13 PM
Bye bye Bubs, take care irl and I wish you all the best ^^ <3!
P.S. Thanks for helping me in A33 war ;P and the house wont be quite the same without you :(.
Offtopic: GeDoX, didn't she say "to BadNewz and friends"? If you consider her friendship fake, why don't you just gtfo?

jo1
01-11-2012, 05:27 PM
Thank you very much for all the replies. For gedox... i never considered you a friend...
To me (and many many others) you are just annoying
Anyways. Have fun all

RomeoValentine
01-11-2012, 05:32 PM
u know..its better to stay quiet instead of talk, especially when u know nothing lol ; ) u would look more smarter

+1

GeDoX
01-11-2012, 05:56 PM
Wow I'm gathering lots of enemies in this topic , Keiji you don't have to be mad bro . Ok I'm sorry for my replies in this topic , especially to sammy/drogado.

Peace off !