PDA

View Full Version : Taking a Break (CthuluDawn)

IamTheLight
11-19-2011, 05:39 PM
Yes i am taking a break for a while from this game.
i dont know why im just getting bored of it but i will come back soon :D
please if u read this tell BeastLord,Rammus, and DragonBane23
See ya later

Mercenary2O12
11-19-2011, 08:17 PM
Rammus reporting :l
when you come back ill give you my labyrinth PP's as you requested from many d12's previously but they denied :(
come back soon

kuroki1
11-20-2011, 09:17 AM
Come back soon ^^

IamTheLight
11-20-2011, 06:15 PM
Rammus reporting :l
when you come back ill give you my labyrinth PP's as you requested from many d12's previously but they denied :(
come back soon
ty and grats on d11 i will come back soon

Mercenary2O12
11-20-2011, 06:49 PM
ty and grats on d11 i will come back soon
Good good

sincity
11-21-2011, 05:48 AM
gl in irl :)

winterbreeeze
11-21-2011, 10:34 AM
Bye~

emsky
11-21-2011, 10:38 AM
Bye :D & Good luck in all you do ^^

IamTheLight
11-21-2011, 09:57 PM
thanks evry1

BlackDeath2
11-22-2011, 12:28 AM
Yes i am taking a break for a while from this game.
i dont know why im just getting bored of it but i will come back soon :D
please if u read this tell BeastLord,Rammus, and DragonBane23
See ya later

i don`t undestand why ppl chose to make every time when they take a break one topic with this " i need a break/ i quit/mayn sucks i`ll quit...etc "
damn guys just quit and gl it`s kind annoying same post every time qiut or scammers post if you want to talk with someone w8 tim tell him how tankeful you are for what he made for you and that`s all you don`t need to post on forum why .. you need atantion ?!?! seriously i don`t have nothing against you but ..

Mercenary2O12
11-22-2011, 01:29 PM
i don`t undestand why ppl chose to make every time when they take a break one topic with this " i need a break/ i quit/mayn sucks i`ll quit...etc "
damn guys just quit and gl it`s kind annoying same post every time qiut or scammers post if you want to talk with someone w8 tim tell him how tankeful you are for what he made for you and that`s all you don`t need to post on forum why .. you need atantion ?!?! seriously i don`t have nothing against you but ..
useless comment

IamTheLight
11-23-2011, 09:32 PM
if u dont like it then dont read the sht simple as that..

LoveSupreme
11-23-2011, 10:27 PM
BlackDeath/Bucifal/V3rsac3 or w/e, i see you didn't changed a bit...
Did you forgot how many millions and billions of times you made threads that you "Buhuhu... I'm out from this game, I broked my leet. Bye everyone", etc., etc.... And still you're here >.<
So why you point finger to others, when you did same?

Mercenary2O12
11-24-2011, 02:36 PM
BlackDeath/Bucifal/V3rsac3 or w/e, i see you didn't changed a bit...
Did you forgot how many millions and billions of times you made threads that you "Buhuhu... I'm out from this game, I broked my leet. Bye everyone", etc., etc.... And still you're here >.<
So why you point finger to others, when you did same?
+999999999999