PDA

View Full Version : [Official Poll] R0-R6 War Type

angelwings1
11-14-2011, 03:21 AM
Ok guys, so I talked to Sammer and he has no objections to changing our current PVP war for R0-R6 into Stone or Formation wars. So how about we take a vote? Lets try our best to get this up to 200 votes so we can have it implemented.

bobby45601
11-14-2011, 03:41 AM
in b4 sky faqs voting

Rose
11-14-2011, 03:43 AM
I'm a sky and i voted for Stone war

bobby45601
11-14-2011, 03:48 AM
I'm a sky and i voted for Stone war

im a snake and i actually voted stone war... but the stones hp have to be like so high due to the amount of wgs and spam we're gona have and personally i think its a better idea just the stones hps needs to 10xed but GO GO STONE WAR!

edusouz1
11-14-2011, 03:56 AM
hehe

Rose
11-14-2011, 04:02 AM
im a snake and i actually voted stone war... but the stones hp have to be like so high due to the amount of wgs and spam we're gona have and personally i think its a better idea just the stones hps needs to 10xed but GO GO STONE WAR!

well yea, the hp would have to be adjusted ofc

bobby45601
11-14-2011, 04:04 AM
that was a epic war was good fighting you rose and your sky friend :P so did the gms say their willing to change or did they say deponding on how many/ what votes are there?

angelwings1
11-14-2011, 04:09 AM
They are definitely willing to change wars, but like any other poll, we need votes to do it.

Rose
11-14-2011, 04:10 AM
that was a epic war was good fighting you rose and your sky friend :P so did the gms say their willing to change or did they say deponding on how many/ what votes are there?

which snake are you? Good war? I wouldnt call it a good war on your part, :P especially being that you guys wouldnt 1v1 with us and only atked when it was 3v1 xD. In addition, your purple empy guy was runing and iron spaming as well :)

edit: if you call this a good war, spam kill rose and ophe so sky doesnt make any points, and so snakes can run around killing all of those afks, i dont really consider that an admirable victory.

angelwings1
11-14-2011, 04:17 AM
which snake are you? Good war? I wouldnt call it a good war on your part, :P especially being that you guys wouldnt 1v1 with us and only atked when it was 3v1 xD. In addition, your purple empy guy was runing and iron spaming as well :)

edit: if you call this a good war, spam kill rose and ophe so sky doesnt make any points, and so snakes can run around killing all of those afks, i dont really consider that an admirable victory.

No no Rose, I call that tactic xd! Rofl *sarcasm*

monkey45601
11-14-2011, 04:22 AM

right right right lemme get this right ? the purple emp user is a tard who sucks called sleepless the 141% blue guy is never and sadly the nooby guy is me and i did 1 vs 1 with you well tried without people helping cause im bored of people piling me and its boring + your r6 141% gear which i aint fussed but its still tactics on winning, considering you could of run about like we did getting all the kills we did and actually win :s i duno why your pi.ssed off at me when i do what i do every war, go for the afkers and stay away from r6 141% users which i did so dont have ago at me all im saying it was a good war to have so little people and i cant kill you cause you vital so much but i do try 1 vs 1 with you i cant help if other people wana ks and kill you i cant stop them :/

edit : made a new fourm acc so people know who i am

Rose
11-14-2011, 04:22 AM
No no Rose, I call that tactic xd! Rofl *sarcasm*

I call that lame, and quite embarrassing being that they even had a purple empy user which felt the need to iron spam and run when we atked them :/.

monkey45601
11-14-2011, 04:24 AM
I call that lame, and quite embarrassing being that they even had a purple empy user which felt the need to iron spam and run when we atked them :/.

sorry but i dont spam iron when fighting i know im gona die and just try and fight it out really bu sleepless really really sucks and i'd hate to be him too

PrettyBoi1
11-14-2011, 04:26 AM
definitly form not stone lol

Rose
11-14-2011, 04:28 AM
right right right lemme get this right ? the purple emp user is a tard who sucks called sleepless the 141% blue guy is never and sadly the nooby guy is me and i did 1 vs 1 with you well tried without people helping cause im bored of people piling me and its boring + your r6 141% gear which i aint fussed but its still tactics on winning, considering you could of run about like we did getting all the kills we did and actually win :s i duno why your pi.ssed off at me when i do what i do every war, go for the afkers and stay away from r6 141% users which i did so dont have ago at me all im saying it was a good war to have so little people and i cant kill you cause you vital so much but i do try 1 vs 1 with you i cant help if other people wana ks and kill you i cant stop them :/

you mean skyforce? you wrote sleepless. and my set isnt full 141%, my saber is only 141%, im not mad lol, just looks embarrassing to see what i saw in that war. and your not noopy, you still were able to get a kill off me.

Rose
11-14-2011, 04:29 AM
sorry but i dont spam iron when fighting i know im gona die and just try and fight it out really bu sleepless really really sucks and i'd hate to be him too

lol, did i say you did it? i said purple empy user was doing it.

monkey45601
11-14-2011, 04:31 AM
you mean skyforce? you wrote sleepless. and my set isnt full 141%, my saber is only 141%, im not mad lol, just looks embarrassing to see what i saw in that war. and your not noopy, you still were able to get a kill off me.

ah sorry skyforce keep getting the names wrong he all he does is grind and afk and spam mokens and yeah but you killed me crap loads and thats what i mean by a 141% set sabers 141 rest isnt and i aint scared to go against a wd purple r6 emp users tbh, im gona lose but i like a good 1 vs 1 everyday but i cant ever get it :/

monkey45601
11-14-2011, 04:34 AM
firezens that other poll that was made was actually made way before this, just this is offical and involing to 2 choices the other was boosting the form idea up duno why its been closed and then claim its not needed when it was made like 2 days again....

Rose
11-14-2011, 04:36 AM
ah sorry skyforce keep getting the names wrong he all he does is grind and afk and spam mokens and yeah but you killed me crap loads and thats what i mean by a 141% set sabers 141 rest isnt and i aint scared to go against a wd purple r6 emp users tbh, im gona lose but i like a good 1 vs 1 everyday but i cant ever get it :/

I would have loved to have the chance to go 1v1 with him, but the fact of the matter is he didnt give me that chance, call it tactic or lame, i just cant believe a purple empy user did that when it was just me and my sis in war vs 3 of you guys. if he didnt run and iron spam during that war, then I would be able to say that it was a good war.

angelwings1
11-14-2011, 04:42 AM
firezens that other poll that was made was actually made way before this, just this is offical and involing to 2 choices the other was boosting the form idea up duno why its been closed and then claim its not needed when it was made like 2 days again....

Yes there was the other poll, but it was not done right. We need to consider all possible wars, so how about we do it the right way? That is why I made this poll. And it would be silly of me to leave the other polls similar to this one open. When you want something done, you gotta do it the right way ^^.

monkey45601
11-14-2011, 04:53 AM
I would have loved to have the chance to go 1v1 with him, but the fact of the matter is he didnt give me that chance, call it tactic or lame, i just cant believe a purple empy user did that when it was just me and my sis in war vs 3 of you guys. if he didnt run and iron spam during that war, then I would be able to say that it was a good war.

i feel ashamed to even fight with him tbh rose its like wtf you got all that gear yet you run and spam like a bloody gold user with a beetle and no emp lol its embarassing to even be seen with him these days due to his increably lme fighting ways, and angel your right but i did make it myself, BUT on the other hand the stone war post was made today sorta battling mine so that should be closed too and so stone war it is? but with hp moded then ? offcial poll is good

Rose
11-14-2011, 05:01 AM
i feel ashamed to even fight with him tbh rose its like wtf you got all that gear yet you run and spam like a bloody gold user with a beetle and no emp lol its embarassing to even be seen with him these days due to his increably lme fighting ways, and angel your right but i did make it myself, BUT on the other hand the stone war post was made today sorta battling mine so that should be closed too and so stone war it is? but with hp moded then ? offcial poll is good

What makes it even more funny, is the fact that you didn't do what he did in that war, and i admire that. I'm just speechless lol, I dont really expect someone with his gear and empy to do that.

KaJiliZ
11-14-2011, 05:32 AM
i vote for formation war bcuz it more fun + cps and you need teamwork for win war, you can let other clan won war sometime...

angelwings1
11-14-2011, 06:39 AM
i vote for formation war bcuz it more fun + cps and you need teamwork for win war, you can let other clan won war sometime...

Form war would be fun.

AnNdReeA
11-14-2011, 08:37 AM
form war xD

Mahdithewarrior1
11-14-2011, 10:20 AM
I like opinions but why so many vote for stone wars? There's no cp(which every1 in here wants) and it will end fast(no fun), or those who wants stone wars only need the cash/exp? Form war fits for all imo...

monkey45601
11-14-2011, 10:22 AM
read alot of comments and im sliding towards form war now due to what people have said but it all deponds who will take the form and be an as.s or get loads of cp and get the form at the end with stone wars ill be kill all stones dont stop no cp war but at i see its 50/50

intercepter
11-14-2011, 11:57 AM
Ok guys, so I talked to Sammer and he has no objections to changing our current PVP war for R0-R6 into Stone or Formation wars. So how about we take a vote? Lets try our best to get this up to 200 votes so we can have it implemented.

Do you realy think that there is 200 active forum goers in r0-r6 war?

angelwings1
11-14-2011, 12:17 PM
Do you realy think that there is 200 active forum goers in r0-r6 war?

No but considering that there is no restriction to who can vote, meaning you do not have to be in R0-R6 war, it is possible to get the votes necessary to have this implemented. It would be nice if everyone who voted here can get at least one other person to come vote. Just try to spread the news in your house and around town ^^.

intercepter
11-14-2011, 12:37 PM
No but considering that there is no restriction to who can vote, meaning you do not have to be in R0-R6 war, it is possible to get the votes necessary to have this implemented. It would be nice if everyone who voted here can get at least one other person to come vote. Just try to spread the news in your house and around town ^^.

right! that will make this pool very legit! :) i thought that we must see opinion from r0-r6 ppl but well ... nwm

angelwings1
11-14-2011, 12:47 PM
right! that will make this pool very legit! :) i thought that we must see opinion from r0-r6 ppl but well ... nwm

We can also see the opinion of future R0-R6 players.

gbzzzz1
11-14-2011, 12:51 PM
formation war ... gonna be same as our curent war the clan with more ppl that are spaming wg are wining

Odyssey1
11-14-2011, 12:58 PM
I can vote any as long as we R7+ can join too with your war.
I'm afk anyways in my current war because I can't kill anybody :( And it's also a very dead war too.

emsky
11-14-2011, 01:22 PM

Sleepless dont use Emp !! & he dont have purple

emsky
11-14-2011, 01:25 PM

The only purple Emp user we have in that war is B0O0M & He wasnt in the war at that time , so idk who you mean Rose , from what it looks like it was Never & Sleep & Monkey .. No emps there..We all try to 1v1 .. But the clan with numbers make it impossible....But normally night wars /Early morning wars are good :)

*EDIT* Forgot about SkyForce xD

EPwnsU
11-14-2011, 01:39 PM
The only purple Emp user we have in that war is B0O0M & He wasnt in the war at that time , so idk who you mean Rose , from what it looks like it was Never & Sleep & Monkey .. No emps there..We all try to 1v1 .. But the clan with numbers make it impossible....But normally night wars /Early morning wars are good :)

skyforce is who shes talking about i think o.O

PS. hey sis <3 xD

bobby45601
11-14-2011, 02:15 PM
Sleepless dont use Emp !! & he dont have purple

oh stop QQing do you think i know i mistyped someones name!? omfg your stupid actually show for war sometime and your'll see what happens and not afk 24/7 and it was skyforce i got it weong because i was rush typing getting ready to go out so thanks for point the ovious out lol

bobby45601
11-14-2011, 02:16 PM

it was never me and skyforce i think gotta think back a good few wars ago and rose is right on how he pvps though guys its embarassing for snakes

monkey45601
11-14-2011, 02:17 PM
skyforce is who shes talking about i think o.O

PS. hey sis <3 xD

yeah immo your spot on it was skyforce which we all know who cant pvp and generally has good gear just needs to give it all to me or gilt so we can use it to its full potentail not run and spam iron every war

emsky
11-14-2011, 02:30 PM
oh stop QQing do you think i know i mistyped someones name!? omfg your stupid actually show for war sometime and your'll see what happens and not afk 24/7 and it was skyforce i got it weong because i was rush typing getting ready to go out so thanks for point the ovious out lol

lol Sorry what ?... Where do i QQ ? & Excuse me some of us actually have to Work !!

& For your infomation i do attend alot of wars , Just ask any1 who has posted in this thread

& Dont rage at me sunshine because i pointed out your "Typo" & why you posting with 2 forum accounts ? ..Actually dont bother to answer that monk... I cba with your split personality as it is .. :D

monkey45601
11-14-2011, 02:45 PM
lol Sorry what ?... Where do i QQ ? & Excuse me some of us actually have to Work !!

& For your infomation i do attend alot of wars , Just ask any1 who has posted in this thread

& Dont rage at me sunshine because i pointed out your "Typo" & why you posting with 2 forum accounts ? ..Actually dont bother to answer that monk... I cba with your split personality as it is .. :D

in reply to your sheer failness, ive made a new acc so people know who i am etc i was swapping pcs around tyvm and dont even try this sunshine sht with me your not cool your not even a real d12 imo you got given full purple a wd a emp and a 10% tiger mount some of us actually work 24/7 ingame to gain so very little and your given it and split personalitys? you try working 15 hours straight then get home to hell and do an all nighter yeah real fun isnt it? some of us actually do work unlike you partying 24/7 doing your silly school work while people are working their as.ses off for something silly like £5 an hour doing 13 hour days 6 days a week and keep a good social life with friends and family tyvm compare that to your silly life style i think i overruled you... epicly.... you do attend alot of wars? really ana? i go to 3x more wars than you do and your never there, or you do show and you be a huge noob running around ksing and spam.ming iron yeah ive seen you, you dont 1 vs 1 you love to gank like all your friends and i see you as.s licking everyone... i aint raging or QQ i am actually very calm and stating your fails in your life and posts. so gl

edit : ana you gona get your fourm mods to come and delete/ ban me for saying about your fails and then you dening them?

monkey45601
11-14-2011, 02:49 PM
why you posting with 2 forum accounts ?

your honest answer? i am so awesome the line over 9000 doesnt mean sht im so awesome i dont even have a over thing

so therefore tenachinally i am far more awesome to you ana i hope you will reply with flame and spam which i will personally lol at irl cause i will find your silly words fun to read cause its such a fail lol reading its actually lolz worth.

emsky
11-14-2011, 02:55 PM
in reply to your sheer failness, ive made a new acc so people know who i am etc i was swapping pcs around tyvm and dont even try this sunshine sht with me your not cool your not even a real d12 imo you got given full purple a wd a emp and a 10% tiger mount some of us actually work 24/7 ingame to gain so very little and your given it and split personalitys? you try working 15 hours straight then get home to hell and do an all nighter yeah real fun isnt it? some of us actually do work unlike you partying 24/7 doing your silly school work while people are working their as.ses off for something silly like £5 an hour doing 13 hour days 6 days a week and keep a good social life with friends and family tyvm compare that to your silly life style i think i overruled you... epicly.... you do attend alot of wars? really ana? i go to 3x more wars than you do and your never there, or you do show and you be a huge noob running around ksing and spam.ming iron yeah ive seen you, you dont 1 vs 1 you love to gank like all your friends and i see you as.s licking everyone... i aint raging or QQ i am actually very calm and stating your fails in your life and posts. so gl

edit : ana you gona get your fourm mods to come and delete/ ban me for saying about your fails and then you dening them?

Wow Alot of hate here SUNSHINE xD

Why do you feel the need to explain yourself? ..Because really poppet idgaf ... Schoolwork ? lol hmm ok Free set emp & wd & mounts LMAO.. You really should get facts before posting monk ... Because all i can do is laugh at your lack of info

Suck it up :D you dun know nothing .. & i ASZ lick ?.. yet your the one slating one of your own clan (Skyforce ) & sucking up to Rose .. o.o...I work Everyday if its not hands on at the hospital , or visiting Patients its doing patients notes at home .. & yes i work for all i have in game ... ( Moken spam ftw )... 7 my 24/7 pt lifestyle ? .. Friday nights is 27/7 now ?...... I mean really your dumbness fails you .. Have a good day now ..Im sorry but i wont feed your trollness anymore :D

End of convo with you ^^..

EDIT.. lmao yes monk i gank every war & ks ... your really talk alot os sht dude

Illidum
11-14-2011, 02:56 PM
Well I didn't feel like posting in this thread since if said my peace in the other two locked threads previous to this one....but what the hell are you all even argueing about. Im not going to take sides but simply say this, get back to discussing the pros and cons of each war type like this thread is suppose to be about or just let it go.

Every war is slightly different depending on who shows up, so trying to state how one war yesterday was evidence to support your point is meaningless. The only thing consistant is sky's numbers in war and their ganking. If you want to complain about that or empy/purple users, specific peoples "unjust" tactics in war or whatever else, there's countless other old threads you can go do that in, all of which died out because in the end, its a pointless conversation that never reaches a resolution.

emsky
11-14-2011, 03:23 PM
Ana, Monkey, I know you both personally, so understand I mean no disrespect but stop turning this thread into your own personal arguement between eachother. We're suppose to be talking about a subject of interest for the benefit of the whole community, you've both turned it into a back and forth insult thread between the two of you.

So stop the witty innuendoes and sarcastic comments. If its that big of a deal to your egos then mail or pm eachother, but I highly doubt either of you will, since at this point you only keep posting because your both stubborn and you don't want the people reading this to think you lost.

Towards the actual thread subject. Formation wars wont change anything, stone war at least has some promise to changing this game for the better. Wars getting far too boring and routine, we all know this.

As i said in my previous post .. i wouldnt reply to him anymore ... But i felt just in replying to him slating me .. thats all ...I wont mention it again as i said in my last post & i dont talk to him at all in game .. so yes maybe your right , but like i said i replied 1-2 times thats it ..END of for me K

EDIT .. didnt mean 7 posts .. i meant &* xD

Illidum
11-14-2011, 03:31 PM
As i said in my previous post .. i wouldnt reply to him anymore ... But i felt just in replying to him slating me .. thats all ...I wont mention it again as i said in my last post 7 i dont talk to him at all in game .. so yes maybe your right , but like i said i replied 1-2 times thats it ..END of for me K

Haha exactly ananoop, your "last" 7 posts xD im not asking you to agree with me publically, I know you better than that :p and I don't blame you either, I hate letting someone have the last word on me just as much as you but sometimes being the better person and not replying to them makes you the real victor in the eyes of the public. A personal victory should be more satisfying then a public one anyways.

Just hope you both find some realization from my neautral standpoint and snap out of this emotional rant your both in lol

AGAIN, an attempt to get back to the original subject. Formation war no, stone war, maybe?! :)

emsky
11-14-2011, 03:37 PM
Haha exactly ananoop, your "last" 7 posts xD im not asking you to agree with me publically, I know you better than that :p and I don't blame you either, I hate letting someone have the last word on me just as much as you but sometimes being the better person and not replying to them makes you the real victor in the eyes of the public. A personal victory should be more satisfying then a public one anyways.

Just hope you both find some realization from my neautral standpoint and snap out of this emotional rant your both in lol

I didnt rant :D.. Now its your turn to get back on topic :P

Illidum
11-14-2011, 03:41 PM
I didnt rant :D.. Now its your turn to get back on topic :P

Mhmm sure you didn't ;) and okay okay *clears throat* no form war please, only longer time for sky to gank >.< lets try stone war!!

Hows that?!? :D

monkey45601
11-14-2011, 04:42 PM

Why do you feel the need to explain yourself? ..Because really poppet idgaf ... Schoolwork ? lol hmm ok Free set emp & wd & mounts LMAO.. You really should get facts before posting monk ... Because all i can do is laugh at your lack of info

Suck it up :D you dun know nothing .. & i ASZ lick ?.. yet your the one slating one of your own clan (Skyforce ) & sucking up to Rose .. o.o...I work Everyday if its not hands on at the hospital , or visiting Patients its doing patients notes at home .. & yes i work for all i have in game ... ( Moken spam ftw )... 7 my 24/7 pt lifestyle ? .. Friday nights is 27/7 now ?...... I mean really your dumbness fails you .. Have a good day now ..Im sorry but i wont feed your trollness anymore :D

EDIT.. lmao yes monk i gank every war & ks ... your really talk alot os sht dude

ah i see my reply to this huge flame thread aimed at me is...

thanks ana i like your comments and reply to the wars and i hope to see you join us in alot of wars to come with "your" and deponding on the people such as sky may want stone war and snake and drags may want form war and tigers want pvp war it all deponds on what everyone wants not just certain people so personal opion i would like both wars due to the experince i had at adept a33 and below was very fun and intersting taking on like 1/2 leet weps compared to the 50 i see now so form war or stone war? why cant we have a i want both wars?

Rose
11-14-2011, 06:12 PM

Hey ana, naa, he has no reason to suck it up to me lol. i was just stating the facts, and he agreed with me.

Well I didn't feel like posting in this thread since if said my peace in the other two locked threads previous to this one....but what the hell are you all even argueing about. Im not going to take sides but simply say this, get back to discussing the pros and cons of each war type like this thread is suppose to be about or just let it go.

Every war is slightly different depending on who shows up, so trying to state how one war yesterday was evidence to support your point is meaningless. The only thing consistant is sky's numbers in war and their ganking. If you want to complain about that or empy/purple users, specific peoples "unjust" tactics in war or whatever else, there's countless other old threads you can go do that in, all of which died out because in the end, its a pointless conversation that never reaches a resolution.

+1 for staying on topic, I just felt i needed to comment on his lame tactic, now lets get back to the topic :). I voted stone war, if stones hp and time is adjusted, I think it would be a pretty nice war, form war is fun too, but it might just result in a wargod ball in middle of the formation. But if we test these wars out ahead of time before they chose to implement a new war, I think we can see the pro's and cons before making a decision.

Illidum
11-14-2011, 06:30 PM
Hey ana, naa, he has no reason to suck it up to me lol. i was just stating the facts, and he agreed with me.

+1 for staying on topic, I just felt i needed to comment on his lame tactic, now lets get back to the topic :). I voted stone war, if stones hp and time is adjusted, I think it would be a pretty nice war, form war is fun too, but it might just result in a wargod ball in middle of the formation. But if we test these wars out ahead of time before they chose to implement a new war, I think we can see the pro's and cons before making a decision.

Now now rosey, lame comment or not, your only antagonizing him to comment further xD No more please :)

To your subject based comment tho, I absolutely agree, and to be able to test out the stone war with different varients, get player feedback to perfect it would be great! If we could just do that then TADA, we might just have an interesting war that requires more thought than simply " stack + wargod. We need a war where the winner isnt soley decided by who has the most players. Only way to do that is to add a tactical/strategic aspect to it... period.

Illidum
11-14-2011, 06:37 PM
CM/VGM's should delete both individuals posts so neither of them have the last word and leave it at that :) the pages of needless arguing is only going to deter others from commenting on the real subject of this post.

angelwings1
11-14-2011, 07:10 PM
Lets keep arguing and flaming to a minimum please. I want to see more discussion about the pros and cons of the different wars. Lets stick to that ^^

Guys, don't forget to tell your friends to come vote. We need as much votes as possible. Make sure to spread this around.

emsky
11-14-2011, 08:03 PM

Hey Rose , Yes stone war could be good , Form war not to sure about as WG ball in mid like you said & yes i felt i had to reply as i didnt say anything bad to begin with ( Just pointed out a wrong name) , BUT im a person of my word & didnt post again ..

& To Xenoop .. like i said , i wouldnt post again , So really its not a big deal for me to have the last word tbh :D

If you would like to delete my posts , Its fine by me , Maybe i shouldnt have retaliated , But Rumours & false facts pee me off xD

Triplesc1
11-15-2011, 12:51 AM
i voted for form war^^

EPwnsU
11-15-2011, 01:06 AM
could we get this thread stickied? o.o

snakelu1
11-15-2011, 01:07 AM
i voted for form war too but. i hope no wg spam in wars.

Erlka
11-15-2011, 01:18 AM

U wish

angelwings1
11-15-2011, 03:12 AM
could we get this thread stickied? o.o

Don't know if I am allowed to sticky it, but considering this is something we want to keep active, I'll sticky it for the time being.

Illidum
11-15-2011, 03:45 AM

and i hope it rains unicorns and lollipops tomorrow so i have an enjoyable walk to class lol lets be real here :p

Triplesc1
11-15-2011, 04:24 AM

for that issue of wg spam, all u have to do is pick out the weakest and hope to either he has low hp and 1hit thru iron or hope for md, more like hit and run till the number of wg spammers r reduced, but always a few will try 1hit as well... I miss the the
old a33 war back whn a33 was cap lvl, it was so much fun

Triplesc1
11-15-2011, 06:31 AM
i would like to make a suggestion :
Have r0-r6 war become an hourly war with all 3 types of war , 1 hour itll could be pvp and then next hour stone war and then 3rd hour form war, this way it makes all happy and being hourly it provides more cp so another plus ^^

Mercenary2O12
11-15-2011, 06:34 AM
i voted stone war but the stone health will get increased right ? ohh and also the war duration will get increased ? you know from 500 secs or w.e to 5.000 secs or something ?

Illidum
11-15-2011, 07:05 AM
Have r0-r6 war become an hourly war with all 3 types of war , 1 hour itll could be pvp and then next hour stone war and then 3rd hour form war, this way it makes all happy and being hourly it provides more cp so another plus ^^

+1! Now that would make things interesting!!! I'll add some more spice to it and suggest they make it.... random :O. Same amount of each war type each day, just in different orders lol you'd never know what to expect going into war muhahahaha

emsky
11-15-2011, 07:07 AM

+1 i like the sound of this plus rotation would mean less boredom for us all :D.. Good Idea !!

Triplesc1
11-15-2011, 07:12 AM
+1! Now that would make things interesting!!! I'll add some more spice to it and suggest they make it.... random :O. Same amount of each war type each day, just in different orders lol you'd never know what to expect going into war muhahahaha

only 1 prob, tho it being random, considering my view on random in this game wit some of it's other features *cough*enchanting*cough*, it could mean say form war 5 times in arow or pvp war 5 times in a row or the 1 i dislike stone war 5 times in a row and just stating a random number cause it can be possible it can happen eventually . but making it random as long as there is a limit to how many times in a row a certain war can occur would be fine tho.

Illidum
11-15-2011, 07:15 AM
i was thinking more like, 3 war rotation just random in that fact. So if it went form war,stone war, you could expect next war to be kill war. But after that could go Kill war, Form,stone see what im sayin lol and i stated the idea with heavy sarcasm cuz at first i thought of it only as a joke but now that i think about, im all for it hahahaha :D

p.s hi ananoop :p

Mercenary2O12
11-15-2011, 07:21 AM
sounds like an easy way to obtain cp =D

Ob3l1x
11-15-2011, 07:52 AM
*facepalm* if we change this war into a longer war , the war after hsb will take from muo too....
I voted Form war cuz it can end quickly but when u want cps, sky can controll if the war ends/not .. +in form war is much more fun(stun,rushes from diferent clans)
Damm this reminds me about good A33 times :D

Illidum
11-15-2011, 08:10 AM
*facepalm* if we change this war into a longer war , the war after hsb will take from muo too....
I voted Form war cuz it can end quickly but when u want cps, sky can controll if the war ends/not .. +in form war is much more fun(stun,rushes from diferent clans)
Damm this reminds me about good A33 times :D

lol yeeah good ol' a33 times....with wargod, Elite WL sets galor,15% bonus mounts, 100% deity pets,a game population half the size of what it was then (that's being modest) and an overwhelming imbalance of active players favoring the same clan every war. Yup, im sure it'll be exactly like it was in the good ol' a33 times huh....

*note the sarcasm, I layered it on prettty thick* :p

mike21gr
11-15-2011, 08:21 AM
lol yeeah good ol' a33 times....with wargod, Elite WL sets galor,15% bonus mounts, 100% deity pets,a game population half the size of what it was then (that's being modest) and an overwhelming imbalance of active players favoring the same clan every war. Yup, im sure it'll be exactly like it was in the good ol' a33 times huh....

*note the sarcasm, I layered it on prettty thick* :p

hey hey... acording to skies game is balanced - -

EPwnsU
11-15-2011, 08:31 AM
hey hey... acording to skies game is balanced - -

according to what skies? o.o
im pretty sure im sky, and im pretty sure i dont think the game is balanced o.o

Mercenary2O12
11-15-2011, 08:33 AM
Give us TS1 grassland wars rather than stupid stone arenas D:

fue
11-15-2011, 09:04 AM
That means they need to enlarge map . Like A31-A33 one

Mercenary2O12
11-15-2011, 09:49 AM
That means they need to enlarge map . Like A31-A33 one
ya less ganking and more running spots for me as a range user :]

Diacon
11-15-2011, 12:18 PM
I hope it goes for r7-r12 too.

PrettyBoi1
11-15-2011, 12:38 PM
yep would be good i agree with dia

angelwings1
11-15-2011, 01:52 PM
Looks like votes are going up. Keep spreading this poll around we are about half way there :)

KILLERTITS1
11-15-2011, 08:44 PM
i want people limit also :x

Mercenary2O12
11-15-2011, 09:08 PM
for the Khala is our strength o.O

Moira
11-15-2011, 10:43 PM
i want people limit also :x

And the limit will be? We dont have so high numbers to make a limit, most it was like 25 skys(counted) in R0-R6

Ob3l1x
11-16-2011, 12:45 AM
the a33 war had limit at 50 ppl(maybe less) .. same for A1-a3 if im not wrong(maybe 100 but i dont think)
im sure D12 has more ... maybe 100 o.o... but we dont have the number to talk about limit anyway ..

XxSOLARxX
11-16-2011, 10:54 AM
Max ppl per war is 30 players per each clan so 120 is the max

IamWINNER1
11-16-2011, 11:11 AM
Formation

angelwings1
11-16-2011, 05:13 PM
Over half way there! Keep passing this poll along ^^

Mercenary2O12
11-16-2011, 05:36 PM
So ill be D12 at the time formation war comes,
umm i wonder what slaughter war would be like but i certainly hated it :D

EPwnsU
11-16-2011, 06:30 PM
i wonder what slaughter war would be like but i certainly hated it :D

imagine not being able to buff and having hordes of ppl coming after you if u run off spawn ^^

Mercenary2O12
11-16-2011, 06:33 PM
imagine not being able to buff and having hordes of ppl coming after you if u run off spawn ^^
it is a good day to afk =p

Kyriakos
11-16-2011, 08:01 PM
Formation War would be the best and give rebirth bosses in it.
About 10 bosses would be ok.

EPwnsU
11-16-2011, 08:39 PM
and give rebirth bosses in it.

HELL

no

Kyriakos
11-16-2011, 08:52 PM
oh yea and then Mayn will have new product in item mall -->Tissue.
If you ask me they should have implant it long time ago along with cheap booze.

angelwings1
11-17-2011, 12:10 AM
Formation War would be the best and give rebirth bosses in it.

lol great idea actually but bosses are reserved for Den of Rebirth and Dragon Lair.

KenjiX
11-17-2011, 02:38 AM
Voting for current war,
There are many reasons, ill pick the main three:
1) Less or none silver.
2) Less cps more exp.
3) Less over all pvp.

This looks like some kids got bored with this war and they want something new. Though none of them think of the continuances.
PvP wars were designed for d1+ characters for the same reason because they are the best pick for our levels. Who said so? Logical thinking ...

Every war has its own loop wholes; although, some of them are more fatal than the others.

If d1+ characters had formation wars, there will most likely be a tie, and there will be spawn camping as well as formation restarting for 20minutes. At the end of the war when 5 minutes left there will be 3vs1 and the clan holding will be kicked out causing players lose any money, or exp rewards. Spending 30 minutes per war and not getting anything for it... why not just go and pvp in gv? I mean thats the same thing.

Stone wars, throughout the years we have experienced how low of an HP those stones posses. War would take 1 minute right after it starts, players would get paid/rewarded for attendance, though none of us would make any cp.

PvP wars(current war) one clan always overpowering, some clan members decide not to show up. During passed couple of weeks there were a fair amount of wins between the clans, and sky doesn't win wars as bad as sky used to, and roughly 40% of wars per day are being won by other clans, though other 60% are won by sky.

PvP war gives players to gain CP, as well as get paid for it. This type of war was designed for d1+ players and changing it would just make players suffer from major loose of cp, and shortness of silver.

This is your call people. I disagree on changing wars because other wars suck BIG TIME, and whenever you guys see that form or stone wars are just NOT as GOOD as PVP wars, you all going to want to go back. I say stop wasting Mayn's money so they could put them for the better use, like getting us mount remove pills etc.

My point is made here. This is you choice. Choose wisely for you own good.

monkey45601
11-17-2011, 02:56 AM
Voting for current war,
1) Less or none silver.
2) Less cps more exp.
3) Less over all pvp.

This looks like some kids got bored with this war and they want something new. Though none of them think of the continuances.
PvP wars were designed for d1+ characters for the same reason because they are the best pick for our levels. Who said so? Logical thinking ...

Every war has its own loop wholes; although, some of them are more fatal than the others.

If d1+ characters had formation wars, there will most likely be a tie, and there will be spawn camping as well as formation restarting for 20minutes. At the end of the war when 5 minutes left there will be 3vs1 and the clan holding will be kicked out causing players lose any money, or exp rewards. Spending 30 minutes per war and not getting anything for it... why not just go and pvp in gv? I mean thats the same thing.

Stone wars, throughout the years we have experienced how low of an HP those stones posses. War would take 1 minute right after it starts, players would get paid/rewarded for attendance, though none of us would make any cp.

PvP wars(current war) one clan always overpowering, some clan members decide not to show up. During passed couple of weeks there were a fair amount of wins between the clans, and sky doesn't win wars as bad as sky used to, and roughly 40% of wars per day are being won by other clans, though other 60% are won by sky.

PvP war gives players to gain CP, as well as get paid for it. This type of war was designed for d1+ players and changing it would just make players suffer from major loose of cp, and shortness of silver.

This is your call people. I disagree on changing wars because other wars suck BIG TIME, and whenever you guys see that form or stone wars are just NOT as GOOD as PVP wars, you all going to want to go back. I say stop wasting Mayn's money so they could put them for the better use, like getting us mount remove pills etc.

doesnt help when you run and spam iron contanstly every war and just get so much help while spamming you actually suck so which ever war we get your gona do the same spam iron and run

EPwnsU
11-17-2011, 05:03 AM
Voting for current war,
1) Less or none silver.
2) Less cps more exp.
3) Less over all pvp.

actually......cons of PvP war ( current war) :
only spawn killing
small map
small amount of time
i can barely get any cp cuz i prefer not to be an as.shole and spawn kill but when we dont outnumber, im the one getting spawnkilled
the objective of PvP war not only motivates spawn killing, but in itself is boring as fk.

if u need silver make an alt and farm apo cave or some sht, if ur so addicted to this game, put 20 bucks into it and double ur money...

since form war is longer we can get cp twice, plus bigger map means more cp, if u really think that form/stone war is " less pvp" than i dont see how u think current war is pvp, fighting someone who stands no chance because there unbuffed? Or maybe when there vs you when they do manage to buff you just run and spam iron....

If people dont act like as.sholes then maybe it will turn out good, still anything would be better than this crap you call " PvP " more like horde vs player

Moira
11-17-2011, 05:31 AM
Lol Ken u call urself a pvp-er when 10 ppl from ur clan stack and WG every spawn, or when ur WG and if some1 hits u, u run and cast iron?

Triplesc1
11-17-2011, 06:00 AM
yes kenji needs to stop running and spamming iron but tht goes for every1 tht does it in tht war no matter what clan. i can name other skies,snakes,tiger, dragons that do this iron spamming and running. all iron spamming does is make u look lame and weak.
*on topic*
i dislike stone war cause itll end up being boring and less cp, even if stones hp r increased, for me in a stone war i go for the stone and i dnt pay attention to pvp, and i wouldnt want to be blamed for a lost cause i decided to only pvp. b/c during hsb when we loose i blame the people who decided to pvp in gv instead of trying hlp get stone back, so if all i did was pvp in stone war that would make me a hypocrit, but in form war the pvp is concentrated at form so i can aim for the objective while getting cp at the same time. form war would be a nice war to get cp in b/c it is longer and a bigger area so less spawn camping, also it gives a bigger area to run away for those runners and iron spammers(hopes the runners and iron spammers vote for form war now) :P

angelwings1
11-17-2011, 06:13 AM
@Triplesc1 most people voted form war so it looks like that is what we may get.

Triplesc1
11-17-2011, 06:38 AM
@ luna, i know tht majority is voting for form war, but u never knw what will happen in life, a horde of ppl may decide to vote stone war lol (just random scenario) anyways i was trying stay on topic, some small fire was about to break out :P

angelwings1
11-17-2011, 06:40 AM
@ luna, i know tht majority is voting for form war, but u never knw what will happen in life, a horde of ppl may decide to vote stone war lol (just random scenario) anyways i was trying stay on topic, some small fire was about to break out :P

Nice way to ease the fire I suppose. +1 for staying on topic :p.

Triplesc1
11-17-2011, 06:41 AM
Nice way to ease the fire I suppose. +1 for staying on topic :p.

humor is always good :P

KenjiX
11-17-2011, 12:34 PM
Lol Ken u call urself a pvp-er when 10 ppl from ur clan stack and WG every spawn, or when ur WG and if some1 hits u, u run and cast iron?
I call my self a player, Im not pvper, I have never been. I hate to pvp but I have to do everything I can to get 10k cp for my next reborn.
Why tank if I know I cant tank you? Now tell me where is the logic there? Why should I tank 1vs10 when I can go gang and get more cp while I'm in the groupf? You guys all calling me out, that I'm a runner and thats not how the game supposed to be played. I do what ever it takes to survive with my buffs, if you don't understand that much and keep calling me out why do I run from people who vital 100%, well thats just your stupid questions that don't really make any sense to me; therefore, I'm not gonna be answering anything so immature. You guys play for 2 - 3 years and if you don't see that if u run, and buff up then run back in, you stay alive longer, you get more cp, and your party buffs stay longer... feel free to be educated...

I will keep running from people who I cant kill and stop fking coming on to your alts, or these forums calling me out runner, whereby I only want to make cp, and yes I don't want you to get any from me. That's how I play this game, thats how I will play this game. Even when I'll be with a high percent purple set, I will still be running from people who can kill me. Do I make my self clear..?

Mercenary2O12
11-17-2011, 01:49 PM
Voting for current war,
1) Less or none silver.
2) Less cps more exp.
3) Less over all pvp.

no one wants to give you their free cp,
pvp wars are boring and no technique at all just kill & kill & kill & kill till eternity however formation or stone requires at least a bit strategy besides why should i focus on pvp when i know i cant kill anyone.

BlackDeath2
11-17-2011, 04:20 PM
formation war FTW WITHOUT BOSSES

Triplesc1
11-17-2011, 04:51 PM
I call my self a player, Im not pvper, I have never been. I hate to pvp but I have to do everything I can to get 10k cp for my next reborn.
Why tank if I know I cant tank you? Now tell me where is the logic there? Why should I tank 1vs10 when I can go gang and get more cp while I'm in the groupf? You guys all calling me out, that I'm a runner and thats not how the game supposed to be played. I do what ever it takes to survive with my buffs, if you don't understand that much and keep calling me out why do I run from people who vital 100%, well thats just your stupid questions that don't really make any sense to me; therefore, I'm not gonna be answering anything so immature. You guys play for 2 - 3 years and if you don't see that if u run, and buff up then run back in, you stay alive longer, you get more cp, and your party buffs stay longer... feel free to be educated...
I will keep running from people who I cant kill and stop fking coming on to your alts, or these forums calling me out runner, whereby I only want to make cp, and yes I don't want you to get any from me. That's how I play this game, thats how I will play this game. Even when I'll be with a high percent purple set, I will still be running from people who can kill me. Do I make my self clear..?

u r wrong in 1 thing, u say by running and rebuffing(spamming), stay alive longer and get more cp, tht is where u r wrong. Sure u may survive longer, but u definetly dnt get more cp cause all u doing is spending ur time running from ppl cause we know every1 can kill u and u run from every1
*edit*
i just wanted to clear up some facts, cause by running u dnt get more cp ^^

Ob3l1x
11-17-2011, 06:06 PM
u r wrong in 1 thing, u say by running and rebuffing(spamming), stay alive longer and get more cp, tht is where u r wrong. Sure u may survive longer, but u definetly dnt get more cp cause all u doing is spending ur time running from ppl cause we know every1 can kill u and u run from every1
*edit*
i just wanted to clear up some facts, cause by running u dnt get more cp ^^
he said he prefere to atack in horde then alone..
btw u think he will get more cps if he fights alone vs more? .. if he dont have time to any of em ... ur logic is wrong try think more about it..

EPwnsU
11-17-2011, 06:34 PM

Well seeing how you've said several times how much you HATE snakes for doing exactly what your doing now, not really calling you out on the running, more of the hypocrisy about it, and if you don't want ppl to get ur cp, why do u afk war? Dont say its bcuz u bring ur laptop to school, ive seen you run around, talk, then go afk in war, so saying you dont want them to get ur cp is complete bs.

And dont say ur running from ppl u cant kill, because there are only ( should be) 4 people on average you cant kill, but ive seen you run, and have been told by others, that youve ran from people that you can kill. Were not trying to get u to stop running, were saying its sad that u hide in a horde then run like crazy when ur hit, and ontop of that, your being extremely hypocritical about it.

Also, point out the alts? I fail to see any.

Mercenary2O12
11-17-2011, 06:39 PM
Well seeing how you've said several times how much you HATE snakes for doing exactly what your doing now, not really calling you out on the running, more of the hypocrisy about it, and if you don't want ppl to get ur cp, why do u afk war? Dont say its bcuz u bring ur laptop to school, ive seen you run around, talk, then go afk in war, so saying you dont want them to get ur cp is complete bs.

And dont say ur running from ppl u cant kill, because there are only ( should be) 4 people on average you cant kill, but ive seen you run, and have been told by others, that youve ran from people that you can kill. Were not trying to get u to stop running, were saying its sad that u hide in a horde then run like crazy when ur hit, and ontop of that, your being extremely hypocritical about it.

Also, point out the alts? I fail to see any.
i love the way you type <3 :P

EPwnsU
11-17-2011, 07:08 PM
i love the way you type <3 :P

o.O

Mercenary2O12
11-17-2011, 07:55 PM
o.O
wut? :0

EPwnsU
11-17-2011, 08:09 PM
wut? :0

what do u mean the way i type? o.O u mean with my feet? xd

Rrobertt1
11-18-2011, 12:17 AM
wth tactic ...and what supose to do when sky just gank or tbag in wars?ok...that is...considerate all sky victory...ADMIRABLE!!!...and afther that try to be happy:)

Syaopang
11-18-2011, 08:02 AM
Poll closed, current result is 107/145 votes for Form War.

We will suggest this for implementation in December 2011.

semigodz
11-19-2011, 03:29 AM
stone stone lol make the stones 20x more lol makeit realy hard for us lol more time and more kills and cp wooot

bobby45601
02-24-2012, 07:10 PM
not bumping this poll for votes, but did alt1/mayn refuse to change the war for r0-r6? its been 3=4 months now and still nothing