PDA

View Full Version : Interview #75 Questions Thread

Syaopang
10-17-2011, 07:05 AM
Hi MAYN Gamers,

Interview #75 will be answered on Tuesday 18 October 2011 during the Server Maintenance period inbetween 0700 - 0800 GMT. If you have a question that you want answered in the interview, please post them below.

You may find Interview #74 here: http://forums.mayngames.com/showthread.php?64441

Question Format

Please note that there are 2 general kinds of questions:

A) Request for general information
B) Request for statistical data + analysis

It takes more time to answer Type B questions, and because of this, we will only be able to answer a few of them. In order to ensure that your Type B question gets priority, please add in reasoning or justification for your question.

Questions

Please post your questions below.

Thank you.

Crucify
10-17-2011, 07:47 AM
1. Why is Wargod removed from the CP Exchange List? Will we get an alternative way to obtain it?

Gosuushou
10-17-2011, 09:03 AM
2. can you guys make brackets in monday pvp tournement ? r0-6 / r7-12?

Mercenary2O12
10-17-2011, 10:15 AM
3. Can you request ALT1 to implement new features and functions instead of items&maps all the time,the new features should be fun stuff for example new emotes could be added to the "other" section in the skills list - new emotes such as crying,laughing and etc.

4. How about implementing some new npc in each town who will be either a mission giver or a merchant?

winterbreeeze
10-17-2011, 11:30 AM
5. Why did you made 20Mokens as taxes for the Moken ticket q.q?

Neplusultra
10-17-2011, 11:32 AM
6. You can see from this link: http://forums.gameclub.ph/index.php?board=312.0 that Phillipine TS2 hasn't been updated in an entire year. Is this enough proof to you that Gameclub no longer hosts? What about this thread here, where the phillipine players are voting to try and bring it back? http://forums.gameclub.ph/index.php?topic=317856.0

These phillipine players want to play, and they are ready to buy your mokens.. you just have to let them! Gameclub is a second rate company, they barely kept communication up when the game was live, of course they aren't going to have a major announcement that they failed in the gaming industry.. Please remove the IP ban, we desperately need new players that will make it past 112/A33!!!

winterbreeeze
10-17-2011, 11:35 AM
6. You can see from this link: http://forums.gameclub.ph/index.php?board=312.0 that Phillipine TS2 hasn't been updated in an entire year. Is this enough proof to you that Gameclub no longer hosts? What about this thread here, where the phillipine players are voting to try and bring it back? http://forums.gameclub.ph/index.php?topic=317856.0

These phillipine players want to play, and they are ready to buy your mokens.. you just have to let them! Gameclub is a second rate company, they barely kept communication up when the game was live, of course they aren't going to have a major announcement that they failed in the gaming industry.. Please remove the IP ban, we desperately need new players that will make it past 112/A33!!!

Wrong TS2 Ph is back and running so mayn wont unban they got 20-30x exp and pets exp as compensation all PH players that played age quited and got back on theyre chars

Neplusultra
10-17-2011, 11:41 AM
Wrong TS2 Ph is back and running so mayn wont unban they got 20-30x exp and pets exp as compensation all PH players that played age quited and got back on theyre chars

Gameclub really needs to step up communication :/.

7. AGE never had to ban PH IPs. Why was MAYN forced to do so?

winterbreeeze
10-17-2011, 11:52 AM
Gameclub really needs to step up communication :/.

7. AGE never had to ban PH IPs. Why was MAYN forced to do so?

because they were forced but look at age lol why ip ban lol they have so many games gm's so many money + AGE makes best money profit for ALT1 so why should they ban lol ? On age those ph would buy also alot of ap's because of those 150% Promo and 100k Cp and 100Kirins lol

Neplusultra
10-17-2011, 12:00 PM
Region blocking a server that already has lacking population is not beneficial to Alt1 though. Just because AGE has a ton of games and rediculous events, doesn't mean they shouldn't be region banned when another host is. Let players choose who they want to play for 100%. I chose MAYN because I knew AGE would have those rediculous events, and only care about money. MAYN has done an amazing job keeping communication live, professional, and trying to keep faction balance.

Now Alt1 just needs to fix the few things that have been wrong since day 1 (weapon balance.. in TS1 it was faction balance), and create more appeal for new and confused players.

8. Can you appoint someone with access to your company information to promote the game on MMO websites like MMORPG.com and MMOSite.com? Having regular updates, announcements, and etc. posted on those websites will show players browsing around that this game is LIVE and the publishers/producers are working hard to keep it active. I know that 95% of all MMORPGs I have played - I discovered on MMORPG.com. This ranges from MUDs to games like WoW.

MckRissZ
10-17-2011, 01:10 PM
9. Can those ppl who was added after the lottery get something cuz we weren't in the lottery?

Mercenary2O12
10-17-2011, 01:31 PM
10. Sometimes wars are empty for example D5-D8 war 3 Dragons come only,so can you make each boss kill +1 to the kills counter ?

Omnicron
10-17-2011, 04:31 PM
11. When you open the Webmall :) ? In the [Patch Notes] 12 October 2011, you sad that you gona launch the Webmall, but you haven't give us any information about it? So what can we expect with the Webmall?

Diacon
10-17-2011, 08:57 PM
3. Can you request ALT1 to implement new features and functions instead of items&maps all the time,the new features should be fun stuff for example new emotes could be added to the "other" section in the skills list - new emotes such as crying,laughing and etc.

4. How about implementing some new npc in each town who will be either a mission giver or a merchant?

I like that idea about quests. Would be cool if we had something like summer event. Where you would have to farm certain mobs to get ingridients and so on.

Mark
10-17-2011, 09:29 PM
23. I know you rejected clan transfer because of not enough manpower. but since tiger are so weak maybe can you make transfer only to tiger ? it will be way less work to transfer because it will be less willing people. and maybe some day it drags or snakes be the weakest clan and then u can make transfer from other clans to snakes or drags. i think its good idea to balance because as u see, u make a lot exp events and situation is still same like it was before events or worse.

or if u still have not enough manpower to transfer only willing people to tigers maybe at least make some events and as prize make for example "Sky cape or Transfer to other clan"

P.S i know u can say "transfer only to tigers is unfair" because yes it is, but we are in critical situation, our clan almost died. so i think people can understand this idea and as i said, in future snakes or dragons can be in same situation like tigers now.

Even by allowing inter-clan transfer for only Tigers will take a long time to complete. We need to recreate characters from scratch and reproduce the gears, skills and items that's on that transferred character.

We will see how it goes and if we have the manpower to perform such transfers, we will post an announcement on the forum.

12. Any news on clan transfers? I know its a difficult process, but are you going to atleast test this out to see if its possible?

monKeYtwo1
10-17-2011, 11:55 PM
13. when the new title bonus comes out this month how will we be able to pick which one we want? how about ppl who already have a title, will we still be able to pick which bonus we want or do we have to remove the titles first?

14. the C3 thing u guys implemented a few weeks a go isnt really making more PVP action. most ppl dont want to break those guards cause it gives the losing clans better bonus then the winning. can u guys ether change it so the bonus for the winners is better or keep the bonus the way it is but add something for the winners, like a monster spawn or something worth while?

15. is it possible to get new emp cape bags on top of the ones we have now? the one we have now gives stuff that anyone who is D12 wants. if u guys can make an extra emp cape bag that give things D12 players can use, not only would u guys make more money but there will be more emp capes in game. im not asking u to make it easier to get one cause i know u wont do it, so at least give the ppl that are buying bags something good that they can use.

NightHawk
10-18-2011, 04:27 AM
16. news for fishing?
17. Could we get pheonix pills for 50 mil at Pharma?

EPwnsU
10-18-2011, 05:30 AM
17. Could we get pheonix pills for 50 mil at Pharma?

love that idea :D

18.any news on WL2 set? o.o

Gosuushou
10-18-2011, 07:13 AM

after a33 = D1 to D12 and then u can rebirth 1 to rebirth 12 :p

Gosuushou
10-18-2011, 07:15 AM
15. is it possible to get new emp cape bags on top of the ones we have now? the one we have now gives stuff that anyone who is D12 wants. if u guys can make an extra emp cape bag that give things D12 players can use, not only would u guys make more money but there will be more emp capes in game. im not asking u to make it easier to get one cause i know u wont do it, so at least give the ppl that are buying bags something good that they can use.

+1

NightHawk
10-18-2011, 07:16 AM
19. Could we get Some Char exp events for everyone on Halloween? and not just 2.5x for sky and snake :/
We're supposed to have fun too and its fairly sux if you have 2,5x exp while another clan has 4x