PDA

View Full Version : Nangin Question's

DomniaN2
01-20-2009, 11:02 AM
Do the Nangin's have better stat boosts than the other factions, what is there town like being a master only town, and is there gear better than the rest?

maryan2
01-20-2009, 12:14 PM
Well for the sky clan the only thing that change as far as i knwo is u looks bcuz u will use the same gear of the clan u were b4 so i think for stats is the same

aurasu2
01-20-2009, 01:35 PM
sky clan= has their own town....and since you have to be M1+ tht means no spammers or bots......looks do change, however i dont think stat builds change or the ammou8nt each point gives to their corresponding stats.

Deamonblood2
01-20-2009, 02:33 PM
Do the Nangin's have better stat boosts than the other factions, what is there town like being a master only town, and is there gear better than the rest?

Nangins have the same stats as every other clan, but the difference is the different towns and your gear changes.

I think.

Reborn™

Camasutra2
01-20-2009, 03:13 PM

Nangins have the same stats as every other clan, but the difference is the different towns and your gear changes.

I think.

Reborn™

and you get new friends like guans, jins and fujins all together in one town (together forever lol)

DomniaN2
01-20-2009, 04:51 PM
Do we get purple eyes when we go Nangin and I noticed only green glows. Is that for masters?

kamikazee2
01-20-2009, 05:24 PM
going nangin will keep tjhe same stat...just different look is all ive hear

RoMaster2
01-26-2009, 10:30 PM
i still dont know how its gonna be like with jin/fuji/guan all in the outcast clan it might turn out to be the best of 3 worlds o.o domination ftw