PDA

View Full Version : Interview with management #71

Tenmagnet
09-20-2011, 08:32 AM
Original Questions Thread: http://forums.mayngames.com/showthread.php?63307

SSOTW - 20 Sep 2011

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-ncbEDoM7AvQ/TnhO35x4lCI/AAAAAAAAAaQ/5Ws7Vl8T0o0/s400/2re04jo.jpg

"a wonderful place from wandering city " by F0rEvER

Questions & Answers

1. What about taking bosses out of war? Nobody kills them so they are pretty useless. Or make no xp loss in war because there are always noobs that will lure the bosses to you. Or can you think about something?

Zero EXP Loss is on for all maps except on Wednesdays, as the War Sitters were leveling up and complaining about that. This has been the case for the past few months.

2. 12sky news yet? its Q3 already.

No news.

3. Will you reset the Deity wars during HSB back as they were before? You said it yourself: "Deities are high enough to make their choice to stay for HSB or go to war".

Unfortunately no. Players complain that the game is bugged, we respond; then when its fixed other players complain how come the bug is fixed and demand it be changed back.

Goto HSB, muahahaha. But let me know if HSB is boring, we'll probably whip up something more interesting.

4. It is possible to implement something like an Elite Cape but bracketed!?

We all noticed that an Emp Cape is way overpowered, the target was the possibiliy to introduce Elite capes with for example half of emp cape stats (def and dmg), or less, and variable other bonus stats depending on it's level... Emp still remain overpwered but at least non Emp users would have a chance against Emp users...

The Empyrean Cape is something of a novelty product. There is not supposed to be anything in the game that even comes close to it. But like most PvP games, 2 or more strong players working together can beat a single stronger player. And even if they can't, that stronger player can't be in 2 places at once.

5. Will Wargod ever be made tradeable? I'm asking this because most of the things in the CP Exchange List can be done ingame now, for example: the Sutra-Relics being dropped and the upcoming ''Elite Exchange'' option at the town's Blacksmith.

There are no plans to make WarGod tradable. Of course, it would be desirable if ALT1 would fix the problems with WarGod (some missing animations for some genders for some clans) and release it like it should have been released (as a drop).

6. like rare exchange and soon elite exchange at blacksmith , will there also be warlord rare and elite exchange at the blacksmith in the future :P?

We'll post more updates on the September Content Patch Sneak Peek as they become available.

7. Can we make a system that if majority of CL's agree to make PvP only hsb, stones cant be dmgd?

Turning HSB off means turning wars off as well. Maybe we can have a 1 week mega event with no wars but a crapload of Divine Stones (like 40) in every Clan map respawning everyday.

8. can we get some info how many mounts were dropped in last 2 months?

A little over 1200 Red Bulls and Brown Mongoose.

9. Recently you said that Alt1 cant higher the Heart Elixir cap because the game would get ''unbalanced'', HOW is MORE SPIRIT going to unbalance the game in PvP? You won't even hit harder or anything, you just got more spirit then wich comes in handy so what's up with that?

April 2011 Request:

Currently players can only use up to 100 of each Elixir. We sell these Elixirs through our lottery bag and players will benefit more (and buy more bags) if they can activate more Elixirs. Can the limit be increased to 200 Elixirs?

Snow Elixir: Permanently increases 20 Health
Heart Elixir: Permanently increases 25 Spirit
Fire Elixir: Permanently increases 3 Damage
Wind Elixir: Permanently increases 2 Atk Rate and 2 Dodge

Reply from ALT1:

안녕하세요 ALT1 구세원 입니다.

멘티스 이슈 315번의 경우 수정하여 패치를 전달 하였습니다.
캐쉬아이템의 경우 각종단류의 복용수량을 200으로 늘리는것을 권장하여 드리지 않습니다.

향후에 들어갈 내용들을 감안하였을때 200개로 늘리게되면 15만 이상의 데미지를
치게되며 일반타격시 만이상의 데미지를 주기때문에 게임내 벨런스에 이상이 있을것 같습니다.

이외의 내용에 대해서는 각각 이슈에 코멘트 하겠습니다.

감사합니다.

PS. You need a browser that support asian fonts to view the above reply.

10. Can we get an ancient battlefield map like in ts1? I heard other versions of ts2 also have it. Btw that map is specially designed for pet lvling.

Please give me a picture / video / link to which version that has it. Generally we are ahead of all the English language versions, but behind the Korean and related releases.

11. Recently we asked for Rebirth Levels in Rankings and Alt1 said they cant implement it because they're having trouble with implementing Deity Level ánd Rebirth in the Rankings, how about showing the Rebirth's and delete the Deity Level's from the Rankings? After all, its just D12 Rebirth players that are in the Rankings.

They can't do that either. They can't retrieve the Rebirth Ranking records for some reason.

12. Bring back the 2 menus from the old forum "unanswered topics, and my posts"? We could spam easier like that :P

Forum limitations. Don't think this is going to change soon, but if you know how to activate the 2 on vbulletin, let me know.

13. There are no shields nor monsters in R7-R12 Highlands, is it bug?

There are no shields or monsters in the R0-R12 wars either, so its intended to be this way.

14. Who won the recent GM out post war?

It was a draw as all Stone Formations were destroyed before the end date. It did allow us to check the difficulty of destroying Divine Stones. The next test will be soon, and we will probably spawn 4 Divine Stones + 40 Shields on every Clan Map, with the requirement to destroy both shields and stones to win.

EPwnsU
09-20-2011, 08:46 AM
1st time i like the response i got rofl

Crucify
09-20-2011, 08:53 AM
(Dont think it'll be replied) Quick question #15: If Wargod should be released as a drop, why doesn't Alt1 implement that?

Nice Q@A, little too short on questions tho but can't blame you guys for it since we're the ones that post the questions.

Blackbox1
09-20-2011, 09:38 AM

We all noticed that an Emp Cape is way overpowered, the target was the possibiliy to introduce Elite capes with for example half of emp cape stats (def and dmg), or less, and variable other bonus stats depending on it's level... Emp still remain overpwered but at least non Emp users would have a chance against Emp users...

The Empyrean Cape is something of a novelty product. There is not supposed to be anything in the game that even comes close to it. But like most PvP games, 2 or more strong players working together can beat a single stronger player. And even if they can't, that stronger player can't be in 2 places at once.

o.O i hope you guys can and do create capes like this... for sure would take the "God" like status off emp cape users, but will still allow them to be the best.

Camp1no
09-20-2011, 05:38 PM
9. Recently you said that Alt1 cant higher the Heart Elixir cap because the game would get ''unbalanced'', HOW is MORE SPIRIT going to unbalance the game in PvP? You won't even hit harder or anything, you just got more spirit then wich comes in handy so what's up with that?

April 2011 Request:

Currently players can only use up to 100 of each Elixir. We sell these Elixirs through our lottery bag and players will benefit more (and buy more bags) if they can activate more Elixirs. Can the limit be increased to 200 Elixirs?

Reply from ALT1:

안녕하세요 ALT1 구세원 입니다.

감사합니다.

Strange coz on Aeria its possible....

Robsus
09-20-2011, 07:32 PM

That actually makes sense, because if i understand that reply from alt1 correctly, they say to wait untill ppl can hit like 150k. Then its appropriate to make a higher cap. And knowing that at AGE, alot of ppl are R12 with purple sets at 144-150%, they may be able to hit close to that number. Where that isnt the case here.
Regarding snow elixers naturally, the heart elixers simply dont make sense with balance.

MckRissZ
09-20-2011, 10:56 PM
That actually makes sense, because if i understand that reply from alt1 correctly, they say to wait untill ppl can hit like 150k. Then its appropriate to make a higher cap. And knowing that at AGE, alot of ppl are R12 with purple sets at 144-150%, they may be able to hit close to that number. Where that isnt the case here.
Regarding snow elixers naturally, the heart elixers simply dont make sense with balance.

OK then everyone make super STR build (1 stat on hp) and we will hit 150k.

Tenmagnet
09-21-2011, 01:44 AM

So their cap is 200? Or you can purchase a higher cap if you spend Moken and GMs do it for you?

Robsus
09-21-2011, 02:49 AM
So their cap is 200? Or you can purchase a higher cap if you spend Moken and GMs do it for you?

The last thing.

Tenmagnet
09-21-2011, 08:25 AM
The last thing.

Then they didn't really raise their cap. I mean if we were to sell it we could raise the cap to 2^32. How do you think GMs get such high HP? :)

DaRkMaStEr231
09-21-2011, 10:03 AM
Then they didn't really raise their cap. I mean if we were to sell it we could raise the cap to 2^32. How do you think GMs get such high HP? :)

coz they using iron man;s suit :)

NoControl1
09-21-2011, 10:36 AM

Via Hax !

Camp1no
09-21-2011, 12:20 PM

i just stated that its possible not like u said that ALT1 denied it. It doesnt matter how, its just working.

And for HP of Gm´s i just can lol... u simply go in database and put more hp on ur char. Has nothing to do with elexiers.

Tenmagnet
09-21-2011, 01:37 PM
i just stated that its possible not like u said that ALT1 denied it. It doesnt matter how, its just working.

And for HP of Gm´s i just can lol... u simply go in database and put more hp on ur char. Has nothing to do with elexiers.

The original question was to raise the cap to 200. ALT1 rejected it. The follow up question was why they rejected it, and I posted the reason. Maybe if you want to ask "Can I get +200 to all Elixirs and +2000 to Str if I spam enough Moken" you will get a different answer.

Just maybe though.

As for GM HP, its above the max limit of 2^32-1 HP stat.

TrollSky
09-21-2011, 04:28 PM
When MAYN will not give as much money to alt1 as they do now then alt1 will raise elixir cap like they did on AERIA (they have over-cap elixir promos). Sadly it gonna be only for mokens but always something, eh.

IamTheLight
09-22-2011, 09:39 PM
question
is the drop rate for uhs way higher for flame slash or any other skill
i seem to see them everyday in bdp but flameslash only 1person sells in like 2weeks...

minimi1
09-26-2011, 04:38 AM
Original Questions Thread: http://forums.mayngames.com/showthread.php?63307

SSOTW - 20 Sep 2011

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-ncbEDoM7AvQ/TnhO35x4lCI/AAAAAAAAAaQ/5Ws7Vl8T0o0/s400/2re04jo.jpg

"a wonderful place from wandering city " by F0rEvER

Questions & Answers

1. What about taking bosses out of war? Nobody kills them so they are pretty useless. Or make no xp loss in war because there are always noobs that will lure the bosses to you. Or can you think about something?

Zero EXP Loss is on for all maps except on Wednesdays, as the War Sitters were leveling up and complaining about that. This has been the case for the past few months.

2. 12sky news yet? its Q3 already.

No news.

3. Will you reset the Deity wars during HSB back as they were before? You said it yourself: "Deities are high enough to make their choice to stay for HSB or go to war".

Unfortunately no. Players complain that the game is bugged, we respond; then when its fixed other players complain how come the bug is fixed and demand it be changed back.

Goto HSB, muahahaha. But let me know if HSB is boring, we'll probably whip up something more interesting.

5. Will Wargod ever be made tradeable? I'm asking this because most of the things in the CP Exchange List can be done ingame now, for example: the Sutra-Relics being dropped and the upcoming ''Elite Exchange'' option at the town's Blacksmith.

There are no plans to make WarGod tradable. Of course, it would be desirable if ALT1 would fix the problems with WarGod (some missing animations for some genders for some clans) and release it like it should have been released (as a drop).

6. like rare exchange and soon elite exchange at blacksmith , will there also be warlord rare and elite exchange at the blacksmith in the future :P?

We'll post more updates on the September Content Patch Sneak Peek as they become available.

7. Can we make a system that if majority of CL's agree to make PvP only hsb, stones cant be dmgd?

Turning HSB off means turning wars off as well. Maybe we can have a 1 week mega event with no wars but a crapload of Divine Stones (like 40) in every Clan map respawning everyday.

8. can we get some info how many mounts were dropped in last 2 months?

A little over 1200 Red Bulls and Brown Mongoose.

April 2011 Request:

Reply from ALT1:

안녕하세요 ALT1 구세원 입니다.

감사합니다.

10. Can we get an ancient battlefield map like in ts1? I heard other versions of ts2 also have it. Btw that map is specially designed for pet lvling.

Please give me a picture / video / link to which version that has it. Generally we are ahead of all the English language versions, but behind the Korean and related releases.

11. Recently we asked for Rebirth Levels in Rankings and Alt1 said they cant implement it because they're having trouble with implementing Deity Level ánd Rebirth in the Rankings, how about showing the Rebirth's and delete the Deity Level's from the Rankings? After all, its just D12 Rebirth players that are in the Rankings.

They can't do that either. They can't retrieve the Rebirth Ranking records for some reason.

12. Bring back the 2 menus from the old forum "unanswered topics, and my posts"? We could spam easier like that :P

Forum limitations. Don't think this is going to change soon, but if you know how to activate the 2 on vbulletin, let me know.

13. There are no shields nor monsters in R7-R12 Highlands, is it bug?

There are no shields or monsters in the R0-R12 wars either, so its intended to be this way.

14. Who won the recent GM out post war?

It was a draw as all Stone Formations were destroyed before the end date. It did allow us to check the difficulty of destroying Divine Stones. The next test will be soon, and we will probably spawn 4 Divine Stones + 40 Shields on every Clan Map, with the requirement to destroy both shields and stones to win.

TRANSLATION : Hello, is gusewon ALT1.

If the modification times mentiseu 315 issues was passed a patch.
However, the various cash flow items in the dose recommended to increase the quantity to 200, and we do not.

Given the contents go into the future hayeoteulttae increased to 200 when the 150,000 or more damage
And over ten thousand and two hits of damage when the general strike because there would be more in-game Balance include:

For further information, other than I will comment on each issue.

Thank you.