PDA

View Full Version : [Forum Event] Be Sugar's Daddy! (17-20 Jun 2011) WINNERS

WorshipMe
06-17-2011, 07:13 AM
Greetings MAYN Gamers,

Sugar has not been receiving enough parental love. HE NEEDS MORE! What can you guys do to help them? Simple, just end this event and provide Sugar with some parental love!

Submission Rules

- Players must submit a 50 word paragraph to how you would be a father for Sugar!
- Entries submitted after the End Date will not be accepted.
- The last edited time stamp on your post will taken as the submission time and date.
- If there is a same entry, the entry submitted first will be taken as the valid entry.
- Players are allowed more than one submission/user, which can be edited and tweaked at anytime within the time frame.
- It has to be your own work , so no plagiarisms .The plagiarism submissions will be disqualified.
- Follow the CROC when writing your stories.

Event Timeline

Start Date: Friday 17 June 2011 0700 GMT
End Date: Monday 20 June 2011 0200 GMT

Example

If I were your dad it would be really weird. But I could be the fun dad and we could go out and play sports and not listen to your mother! You would get immunity to punishments and could skip school. I would buy you a car and let you do what ever you want. Only rule being TAKE OUT THE TRASH!

Prizes

ALL entries win a custom "SugarDaddy" forum rank until July 1st!

Bonus!

As a bonus all entries will be added to a counter. At the end of the event, the number of people that were added to the counter get add to my new forum rank as the amount of fathers I have! So at the end of the event my forum rank will be "Has X Fathers"

Thank you for your time!

WINNERS!

Alex310393

Diacon

Robsus

Bonus count!

Three. Sugar has 3 fathers.

Guchoo
06-17-2011, 09:43 AM
http://i53.tinypic.com/25ztrbl.png

Afro
06-17-2011, 09:45 AM
I dont get the prizes O.o

PrettyBoi1
06-17-2011, 09:46 AM
I dont get the prizes O.o

thats only to show we love sugar, no prices needed for love, right?;)

Swaygu
06-17-2011, 11:51 AM
I wanna write one but i dont want to lose my mayn forum troll rank >.<

Alex310393
06-17-2011, 11:53 AM
I wanna write one but i dont want to lose my mayn forum troll rank >.<

Just for few days ^^

Swaygu
06-17-2011, 11:55 AM
Just for few days ^^

Still to much. I gotta reach 10k posts >.<

Alex310393
06-17-2011, 12:11 PM
Still to much. I gotta reach 10k posts >.<

Your tittle will be Forum Troll Maniac

Alex310393
06-17-2011, 12:14 PM
If I were your dad it would be really nice for me. But I could be the fun dad and we could go out and play sports and not listen to your mother except when she call me to make a little Sugar! You would get immunity to punishments if u would buy me beer and something to eat and could skip school but instead work to have moeny to buy food and beer. I would buy a car and let you and let u wash it as much as u want. Only rule being DO WHAT IM SAYING!

Diacon
06-17-2011, 12:34 PM
If I were your dad I would love you as no one else ever did. We would be like a loving couple and share every moment of our lifes together. I would share everything with you, my car, my panties, bathroom, our moms clothes even your girlfriend, well her the most. I would date her when you are in work and do everything to make her satisfied just because I LOVE YOU! All I want you to pick her up before you go to work cuz I got no driving license.

winterbreezeforever
06-17-2011, 01:24 PM
If I were your dad I would love you as no one else ever did. We would be like a loving couple and share every moment of our lifes together. I would share everything with you, my car, my panties, bathroom, our moms clothes even your girlfriend, well her the most. I would date her when you are in work and do everything to make her satisfied just because I LOVE YOU! All I want you to pick her up before you go to work cuz I got no driving license.

Best one ever lol

Robsus
06-17-2011, 01:49 PM
If I were your dad, I would find you a nice lady to comfort you. So I can finally kick you out of the house. Other then that, I would still attend your birthdays and such, because otherwise I would be a bad parent.

Gosuushou
06-17-2011, 02:44 PM
if i were your dad i would love you as no one else ever did. We would be like a loving couple and share every moment of our lifes together. I would share everything with you, my car, my panties, bathroom, our moms clothes even your girlfriend, well her the most. I would date her when you are in work and do everything to make her satisfied just because i love you! All i want you to pick her up before you go to work cuz i got no driving license.

rofl !

tryday
06-17-2011, 05:49 PM

=))

Katsamoto
06-17-2011, 07:40 PM
go to your room ... and im taking the A.bear away for a month . ... we will see if your late too HSB again after this punishment. O.o

BlackDeath2
06-17-2011, 08:53 PM

dude you`re insane =)) i`m dieing here =))geez one of the best posts i saw =))
ROFL

F0rEvER
06-18-2011, 06:31 AM

haha

F0rEvER
06-18-2011, 06:33 AM
lol nice papa

Vulpe1
06-18-2011, 09:54 AM
Isn't this what u always dreaming for Sugar? Now u can be relaxed dady will take care all ^^

Afro
06-18-2011, 01:09 PM

I love it how u own a car w/o a driving license. :p U also have a head w/o a brain? :p

Diacon
06-18-2011, 01:33 PM
I love it how u own a car w/o a driving license. :p U also have a head w/o a brain? :p

What's wrong with that? You don't need driving license to have a car, do you? I pay for a car but do not use it, someone else does. It's still mine right so you'd better check your head first.

Afro
06-18-2011, 01:48 PM
What's wrong with that? You don't need driving license to have a car, do you? I pay for a car but do not use it, someone else does. It's still mine right so you'd better check your head first.

I would sooner walk on hands than own a car w/o a license :p

Diacon
06-18-2011, 01:53 PM
I would sooner walk on hands than own a car w/o a license :p

Start training then.

Afro
06-18-2011, 01:56 PM
Start training then.

I already did for 3 years. :p

Alex310393
06-19-2011, 04:52 PM

Its easier to speak w.o thinking before. Maybe u buy a car and u intend to get a driving license 2
BTW: Let me drive it till u get driving license ^^

SkeTcHeR
06-19-2011, 04:56 PM
Same thing happened to me!!1 lmfao just thot to check in and i see this, be Sugar`s daddy haha, made my day :D

WorshipMe
06-19-2011, 10:29 PM
Diacon cool story o.o

They event was meant to give you guys alittle something to do on forums. Maybe make some harmless fun with a mod. Thats why there aren't crazy prizes. xD

emsky
06-20-2011, 03:35 AM
^^ lol @ Diacons post ... now thats some funny shizzle lol

WorshipMe
06-20-2011, 04:36 AM
Event has been been concluded.