PDA

View Full Version : Interview with Management # 44

Wrath
03-15-2011, 05:03 AM
Hehi peeps. Dawn is gone so im back with the interviews. Im a busy guy so no time to chitchat and lets get to the questions:

1. Can the combat Mongoose be replaced by any of the 15% HP mounts?
2. Why cant the clans ally right now?
3. Haven't heard anything on Endless War progress in a while. Any updates!?
4. Will the exp be the same for rebirth levels as with regular diety levels?
5. Any more information on what boss will be inside DoR?
6. Why is the cost of the Diety Pet Ticket so low?

Yup that's it for this issue. If you guys got any questions, just post em down below before GMs answer them. If any of your questions get missed lemme know and ill post em in the next issue. No flaming/baiting or rule breaking of any kind.

Nighty Night,
Wrath.
EDIT: browser failed at copying lol, didnt check xD

1. Can the combat Mongoose be replaced by any of the 15% HP mounts?

We will be introducing more 15% HP mounts in the near future.

2. Why cant the clans ally right now?

Nobody has reported this bug through ticket yet. If you are a clan leader and you are experiencing this, please send in a ticket and list out the problems:

1) Alliance with which clan
2) Description of the problem encountered

3. Haven't heard anything on Endless War progress in a while. Any updates!?

We currently have a list of requested features such as mount drops, PvP drops, new cash items and bug fixes pending from ALT1. Once we get this out of the way, we will attempt to reintroduce Endless War during the Summer.

4. Will the exp be the same for rebirth levels as with regular diety levels?

We do not have news about it yet.

5. Any more information on what boss will be inside DoR?

Not yet. We will update the March 2011 Sneek Peak when we get our hands on this.

6. Why is the cost of the Diety Pet Ticket so low?

Because only Deity Levels will be able to equip the pet, this is a rebalancing measure to allow players to participate in this Deity Pet Ticket system. This low CP cost will allow non-Deity Level players to acquire them and sell it to other Deity Level players.

7. With the recent addition to more functions to rely on CP to use, will you be implementing additional ways to earn CP. (Besides forum events giving mounts) Maybe add a way to obtain CP tickets ingame?

Monsters in the Dungeon of Rebirth may drop CP boxes which will grant 500 CP to the user. We may have more PvP oriented events in addition to trying to acquire more players so that it will be easier for all players to gain CPs.

8. With the rebirth system soon to come, will we be receiving enhancement to exp events to get those adepts up to deity?

We may have more EXP events for our players in April. As these EXP events stack with EXP pills, we will not be increasing the rates of the EXP gain to more than 3x.

9. Is it possible to implement a Mount ticket similar to the pet ticket in price and prizes except instead of pets you have a chance to receive mounts?

Currently mounts can only be obtained by purchasing our Lottery Bag cash item. We will not be able to introduce free drops until we remove the Lottery Bags. We can begin by removing the 5% bags, while simultaneously introducing an in-game method of obtaining these 5% Mounts.

10. Can we have different forum event, similar to Noir's old event which required you to search forums? Maybe more puzzles or trivial events.

Our PCM, Beecee, is planning a similar event and you can look forward to it in April's forum events

11a.Were the events in the french server (High rates and giveaways) enjoyed by its players?
Yes, of course our players who participated in the French Closed Beta Test enjoyed it.

11b. Will the french server get events based on the popularity of the events during the CB?
We may retain some events that were popular in the French Closed Beta, but of course no 9x events.

12. In the future will there be a possible way to detach a mount from its master?

We do not have any plans for this yet, but we may request from ALT1 if there is a demand for it

13. Why have there been WL Rare promos and none for regular elites?

This is a good idea, we may do a regular elites promotion soon.

14. Will the Korean wear be removed this up-coming patch?

No, the Korean Wear and Outfit will still be available in the Item Mall.

15. Do you guys have plans to increase the player base on Equinox?

We have plans to increase EU's player population through advertisements

16. why EU server getting less people?

Due to our recent routine checks, many players were found extending their time in Apocalyptic Cave, Demon Web and Dragon Lair without a key. This could be one reason.

17. How long we live in the earth?

Maybe 2012 minus the year you were born.

18. Will everything that have been removed and implement it back?

If you are referring to the policy changes, yes we may bring these services back if there is a demand for it.

19. Can we get elite or elite warlord drop by killing 100k mobs?

We cannot guarantee that you will definitely get a elite of elite Warlord drop from 100k mobs. You can refer to our Drops analysis table at http://forums.mayngames.com/showthread.php?53236 (http://forums.mayngames.com/showthread.php?53236) to analyse the drop patterns (if there are any).

20. How Many CM and PM have apply to this game? when i post comment and i see some of member become PC and CM.

Til date, we've had many applicants who showed interest in becoming a Community Moderator or Probation Moderator. Shuriken1 and Ob3l1x has just joined our team and our new PCMs are Guchoo, Bla and Beecee.

21. how come every other versions "red wl set" got +60% on stats and not +100% like our?

Different publishers request for different items from game developers. Publishers can also request for changes to the items if they want to. If our players prefer a 60% stats increment instead, we can request it to be changed.

22. did u begin doing the test which i asked for?

We only perform tests for bug reports and if you wish to have it tested, please do so yourself.

23. will arch get his stuff back?

We do not reveal if we return items to the players

24. do u care about the players?

Yes, of course.

25.what will be the droprate of deity pets from those 100 cp boxes?

Unfortunately we cannot reveal the drop rates to our players. You can compare it to the drop rates of a Mount Bag.

26. when will we get a 15% hp mount?

We will be introducing 15% HP Mounts in the near future.

27.do u drink coffe?

Nope, only tea.

28.could we get a list of banned players?(would be very useful+ if they were exploiting no reason why it should be a seacret if its against the rules)

The banned players' list are strictly for our references only and we cannot reveal these names to the public

29. can u feal the spring comming?

We cannot feel it here

30. how many bosses will there be in den of rebirth?

Not yet. We will update the March 2011 Sneek Peak when we get our hands on this.

31. how long will it take for them to respawn?

It should be the same as other bosses

32. will the bosses be stronger then the ones in lair?

It is a boss for players who are reborn so, yes it will definitely be much stronger

33.can we stack up the rebirth keys so that in the end we have 1200 minutes in it?

We do not have further information on this yet, We will update the March 2011 Sneek Peak when we get our hands on this.

34. is ur favourite car ford mustang 68 edition?

No.

WorshipMe
03-15-2011, 05:55 AM
7. With the recent addition to more functions to rely on CP to use, will you be implementing additional was to earn CP. (Besides forum events giving mounts) Maybe add a way to obtain CP tickets ingame?

8. With the rebirth system soon to come, will we be receiving enhancement to exp events to get those adepts up to deity?

9. Is it possible to implement a Mount ticket similar to the pet ticket in price and prizes except instead of pets you have a chance to receive mounts?

10. Can we have different forum event, similar to Noir's old event which required you to search forums? Maybe more puzzles or trivial events.

11.Were the events in the french server (High rates and giveaways) enjoyed by its players?
8-b. Will the french server get events based on the popularity of the events during the CB?

12. In the future will there be a possible way to detach a mount from its master?

13. Why have there been WL Rare promos and none for regular elites?

14. Will the Korean wear be removed this up-coming patch?

15. Do you guys have plans to increase the player base on Equinox?

LAST TIME IM EDITING MY QUESTION NUMBERS!!!

Osmosis
03-15-2011, 06:00 AM
4. why EU server getting less people?
5. How long we live in the earth? :D
6. Will everything that have been removed and implement it back?
7. Can we get elite or elite warlord drop by killing 100k mobs?
8. How Many CM and PM have apply to this game? when i post comment and i see some of member become PC and CM.

Guchoo
03-15-2011, 07:16 AM
8. How Many CM and PM have apply to this game? when i post comment and i see some of member become PC and CM.
currently there have been promoted 2 new CMs ( Ob3l1x and Shuriken1,) as well there are 3 Probation Moderators so far ( me,Beece,Bla)

Ob3l1x
03-15-2011, 07:17 AM
Osmosis edit the numbers of your questions.

Osmosis
03-15-2011, 07:31 AM
Osmosis edit the numbers of your questions.

lol i wont edit.
i can see Ten or Synao will answer it :D

PrettyBoi1
03-15-2011, 08:14 AM
16. how come every other versions "red wl set" got +60% on stats and not +100% like our?
17. did u begin doing the test which i asked for?
18. will arch get his stuff back?
19. do u care about the players?
20.what will be the droprate of deity pets from those 100 cp boxes?
21. when will we get a 15% hp mount?
22.do u drink coffe?
23.could we get a list of banned players?(would be very useful+ if they were exploiting no reason why it should be a seacret if its against the rules)
24. can u feal the spring comming?
25.how many bosses will there be in den of rebirth?
26.how long will it take for them to respawn?
27. will the bosses be stronger then the ones in lair?
28.can we stack up the rebirth keys so that in the end we have 1200 minutes in it?
29. is ur favourite car ford mustang 68 edition?

OngSu
03-15-2011, 08:33 AM
1001. deity stan?
1002. female war god animation?

Swaygu
03-15-2011, 10:34 AM
You answer the questions to fast. Some people wanna add questions to >.<

Swaygu
03-15-2011, 10:40 AM
Wow stronger bosses in den of rebirth? Come on from DL you get 30 min and it takes 15-20 min to kill a boss. In den you only get 10 min and its gonna be stronger? <.<

Bla
03-15-2011, 10:42 AM
Answer to question #2:

The two-weeks cooldown period after breaking an alliance has not passed yet for Sky and Dragon clan.

PrettyBoi1
03-15-2011, 10:43 AM
13. dont do that thats just rediculus(geting like age)
22. i got enuff test from solar, last war 6 times killed fromhim , 6 times 1st hit vit

Swaygu
03-15-2011, 10:43 AM
Answer to question #2:

The two-weeks cooldown period after breaking an alliance has not passed yet for Sky and Dragon clan.

I tried to tell them but they wouldnt listen Z.z

Beecee
03-15-2011, 04:01 PM
about my event, one of those target topics got necrod & locked so i maybe get it out at friday (or saturday), i'm busy coz play offs start tomorrow (and today we got extra trainings etc.) and i also got some pcm stuff to be done before monaday so i'm in huge hurry + school. but you can be sure that i run event as pcm or as normal use in future

onbekend11
03-16-2011, 02:01 PM
Woohoo normal Elite promo!

NEBULAH
03-21-2011, 03:05 PM
16. why EU server getting less people?

Due to our recent routine checks, many players were found extending their time in Apocalyptic Cave, Demon Web and Dragon Lair without a key. This could be one reason.

lol at the ''could be'' part ^^

tryday
03-21-2011, 06:55 PM
30. We have name change scroll, gender change scroll. When will be factory change scroll? :)

intercepter
03-21-2011, 07:02 PM
30. We have name change scroll, gender change scroll. When will be factory change scroll? :)

i thinku mean faction :)