PDA

View Full Version : MAYNE STAFF PLEASE READ

PaulRo2
01-19-2009, 03:31 AM
k i signed up for closed beta RIGHT when the teaser site went up also i just made an account the other day on here AND i got banned from aeriagames for making a post with a link to this site on it under 12sky forums lol they said i was advertising yada yada anyways um with all that said should i most likely be a candidate for a closed beta key??
just want to know thx very much..
-KenEpic

Satanel2
01-19-2009, 03:34 AM
They're randomly choosing people to give keys to, but I'm guessing there's a fair amount of keys, so no worry. and if you don't get a key, just remember, there's a wipe after CB.

maryan2
01-19-2009, 04:01 AM
yeah is randomly choosing but any ways i hope they pick me :P that way i lear more about the game in CB :P

PaulRo2
01-19-2009, 04:39 AM
yeah is randomly choosing but any ways i hope they pick me :P that way i lear more about the game in CB :P
well the only reason i care really is to get the hang of it for open beta, u know learn all the grinding spots, all the kinks and what not just so when open beta does come around i UBER MASSIVE grind my head off the correct way =]

CatalinEu2
01-19-2009, 05:11 AM
wouldn't it be more productive, to find out what bugs persist and, what can be changed to make the game better? Personally I would hope anyone picked would be most conserned with polisihing the game so when it goes open beta and live people flock to it :)

PaulRo2
01-19-2009, 05:44 AM
wouldn't it be more productive, to find out what bugs persist and, what can be changed to make the game better? Personally I would hope anyone picked would be most conserned with polisihing the game so when it goes open beta and live people flock to it :)
dude, its a game, that i wanna play....
im concerned for myself and how i think i need to approach open beta, dont get me wrong, if i find a kink or bug, ill report it....but as far as LOOKING for things to complain about or looking for bugs no, im gunna feel out the game best i can and prepare myself for open beta...
which consists in lvling, testing builds, finding the best spots to grind, figuring out how much items need to be priced at and such things as that.
YOU can go play super hero and test a bunch of game flaws all u want but come time for open beta dont ask me where u need to grind for lvl 105-m1 or where best to get a pet drop...
bcus thats what u shoulda been determining during closed beta insteada testing game flaws for free... :D

omnytrix2
01-19-2009, 07:11 AM
Like they said, keys will be randomly given out. We'd prefer testers who want to help with bugs and such during our betas. You can learn all the best spots when we launch the product. ;)

edisor132
01-19-2009, 07:14 AM
they banned you ken for post about 12sky2? wow... they are the best bad and putrified enterprise of i never saw... lol...

BLooD2
01-19-2009, 01:20 PM
Well AG just wants to protect its income, once 12Sky2 gets released, TS1 will obviously die

Ichi

piciulica2
01-19-2009, 01:24 PM
k i signed up for closed beta RIGHT when the teaser site went up also i just made an account the other day on here AND i got banned from aeriagames for making a post with a link to this site on it under 12sky forums lol they said i was advertising yada yada anyways um with all that said should i most likely be a candidate for a closed beta key??
-KenEpic

So because you got banned for not following forums rules in 12sky1 u think that makes you more of a canidate for a key than the rest????

aurasu2
01-19-2009, 01:35 PM
yea, one of the rules on the forums is not to advertise other games.... so you DID in fact infringe a rule and deserve being banned :P

EmoFreaxx2
01-19-2009, 04:29 PM
Like they said, keys will be randomly given out. We'd prefer testers who want to help with bugs and such during our betas. You can learn all the best spots when we launch the product. ;)

You make me too excited bro. :O I hope i can go to CB

I remember the other games i use to test in CB 8-)

Niku072
01-19-2009, 06:51 PM
their partners are also giving out keys read on general discussion on p4 or was it questions...

01-19-2009, 07:27 PM
-KenEpic

Ummm what makes you more special than the rest of us >.<

DomniaN2
01-19-2009, 08:10 PM
All this guy cares about is himself I know him from TS1. :lol: Hes a noob.

ariort12
01-19-2009, 08:46 PM
-KenEpic

Awesome way to leave a game dude..Wish i woulda done that.

Get banned adverting for a game that will lead to the other game's downfall ftw.

01-20-2009, 12:27 AM
-KenEpic

Awesome way to leave a game dude..Wish i woulda done that.

Get banned adverting for a game that will lead to the other game's downfall ftw.

I'mma get myself banned when 12 sky 2 ob is out :D

poila2
01-20-2009, 12:47 AM
lol godcrusher i may be with u on that :mrgreen:

01-20-2009, 03:10 AM
lol godcrusher i may be with u on that :mrgreen:

But I'mma xfer everything to my cuz whos not coming to ts2 :P

alexv2
01-21-2009, 12:12 AM
yo
how one person know if he got the beta key?? :P

01-21-2009, 12:42 AM
yo

They'll send a beta key to your email I believe.

omnytrix2
01-21-2009, 02:06 AM
yo
If you signed up for our services, then you are registered for a chance at receiving a beta key. However, the system will only allow one account per person. So make sure you only signed up one account. Hope this helps!

PaulRo2
01-21-2009, 04:35 PM
-KenEpic

So because you got banned for not following forums rules in 12sky1 u think that makes you more of a canidate for a key than the rest????
dude did i say that, u * are getting on my nerves with all this hating, and yeh what if i do feel that way huh??
shuttup dude dnt reply if its nonsense...

DomniaN2
01-24-2009, 04:17 AM
Everyone post you do gets edited. Think before you post. Just giving you advice.

tero022
01-24-2009, 04:24 AM
-KenEpic

Ouch! :shock: That had to hurt :mrgreen:

01-24-2009, 04:28 PM
KenEpic I think I remmeber you from somewhere, why all the aggression?

tomas2312
01-24-2009, 04:36 PM
im concerned for myself and how i think i need to approach open beta, dont get me wrong, if i find a kink or bug, ill report it....but as far as LOOKING for things to complain about or looking for bugs no, im gunna feel out the game best i can and prepare myself for open beta...
which consists in lvling, testing builds, finding the best spots to grind, figuring out how much items need to be priced at and such things as that.
YOU can go play super hero and test a bunch of game flaws all u want but come time for open beta dont ask me where u need to grind for lvl 105-m1 or where best to get a pet drop...
bcus thats what u shoulda been determining during closed beta insteada testing game flaws for free... :D
The alpha and beta stages for a game are to refine it, find bugs and fix everything up so that when open beta happens, they dont experience any problems. I really wish you dont get a key. Closed Beta isn't meant to give players time to get ahead on the information needed to succeed in the game. I know that everyone will make use of the CB time to do that, including me, but you have to think of the server too. If everyone thought like you, the bugs wouldnt be found, and they would have to do a wipe after open beta too. You're saying that you're gonna report bugs and kinks, only if you find them. Id say that was BS, but its probably true. You'll only report them if you find them, and im pretty sure you wont find any bugs. Unless of course an item of yours goes missing or you lose a few levels. Then im pretty sure youd be all up in the GMs faces.

And btw, I've already seen two of this guys posts be edited by arbi. Shouldnt that mean that he should have two warnings?

spirios2
01-24-2009, 06:04 PM

i agree there no point giving key to someone that goin to mess bout in game instead of seein if there any bugs eg quests bugs maps etc so anyone that gets key plz use it wisely XD

PaulRo2
01-25-2009, 02:01 AM
The alpha and beta stages for a game are to refine it, find bugs and fix everything up so that when open beta happens, they dont experience any problems. I really wish you dont get a key. Closed Beta isn't meant to give players time to get ahead on the information needed to succeed in the game. I know that everyone will make use of the CB time to do that, including me, but you have to think of the server too. If everyone thought like you, the bugs wouldnt be found, and they would have to do a wipe after open beta too. You're saying that you're gonna report bugs and kinks, only if you find them. Id say that was BS, but its probably true. You'll only report them if you find them, and im pretty sure you wont find any bugs. Unless of course an item of yours goes missing or you lose a few levels. Then im pretty sure youd be all up in the GMs faces.

And btw, I've already seen two of this guys posts be edited by arbi. Shouldnt that mean that he should have two warnings?
dude hunter ur really getting on my nerves man seriously, the word that was edited was (noob)...look i dnt know if ur hybrid just venting using another account or what but u need to chill seriously.
u dont know me stop acting like im a bad guy.

PaulRo2
01-25-2009, 02:10 AM
sry mate just arbi keeps editing my posts unnecessarily like hes already edited the words ftw, noob, and pwn. stupid things like that and then i had some beef with this guy hybrid from TS1 for scammin me so i simply posted "hybrid im gunna pwn u ingame" and i got a warning, and then his little buddy hunter keeps following my topics suggesting i get warnings when he sees edits, which are unnecessary edits bcus they are the words i listed above....
AND that lets me know that there are gunna be lots of noobs out there tryin to get others banned just bcus they dnt like them, and arbi will ban bcus hes already given me a warning just for tellin someone im gunna pwn em.
THIS GAME IS 18 YEARS AND UP RIGHT I CANT TELL SOMEONE IM GUNNA PWN EM?? OR SAY THE WORD NOOB??
ILL GET WARNINGS AND EDITS??
AND LATER ON BANS??
yeh thats basically my reason for anger..
thx for asking though and not just talkin mess like others, kudos mate.
-KenEpic

01-25-2009, 02:31 AM
Whew, sounds like a lot. Calm down xD take in some air. Leave all the strength for CB. :D

tomas2312
01-25-2009, 05:46 AM
sry mate just arbi keeps editing my posts unnecessarily like hes already edited the words ftw, noob, and pwn. stupid things like that and then i had some beef with this guy hybrid from TS1 for scammin me so i simply posted "hybrid im gunna pwn u ingame" and i got a warning, and then his little buddy hunter keeps following my topics suggesting i get warnings when he sees edits, which are unnecessary edits bcus they are the words i listed above....
AND that lets me know that there are gunna be lots of noobs out there tryin to get others banned just bcus they dnt like them, and arbi will ban bcus hes already given me a warning just for tellin someone im gunna pwn em.
THIS GAME IS 18 YEARS AND UP RIGHT I CANT TELL SOMEONE IM GUNNA PWN EM?? OR SAY THE WORD NOOB??
AND LATER ON BANS??
-KenEpic
I aint pickin on you and I aint buddies with Hybrid. You just act like a self-centered loose cannon that don't think before you talk, and that irritates me. He edited your post one, and you got a warning, so I supposed that the next time he edited it, it must have been something bad. Which would make you deserve another warning.

iKyzz2
01-25-2009, 05:54 AM
Well i see it as we shouldn't really allow the whole saying things that will cause drama but i do believe that the word (nub trying not to get a warning myself) is not going to kill somebody but may cause a tad bit of drama and you should refrain from it just to keep the game fun and simple with no drama.

01-25-2009, 07:47 AM
well the only reason i care really is to get the hang of it for open beta, u know learn all the grinding spots, all the kinks and what not just so when open beta does come around i UBER MASSIVE grind my head off the correct way =]same here

PaulRo2
01-25-2009, 11:44 PM
well the only reason i care really is to get the hang of it for open beta, u know learn all the grinding spots, all the kinks and what not just so when open beta does come around i UBER MASSIVE grind my head off the correct way =]same here
finally someone with some sense...
hope ur a guan like me..

PaulRo2
01-25-2009, 11:53 PM
AND LATER ON BANS??
-KenEpic
I aint pickin on you and I aint buddies with Hybrid. You just act like a self-centered loose cannon that don't think before you talk, and that irritates me. He edited your post one, and you got a warning, so I supposed that the next time he edited it, it must have been something bad. Which would make you deserve another warning.
i do think before i speak, i just dnt fear speaking my mind.
if i disagree with someone, i say it. if i dnt like someone, i tell em.
i state my reasons for wanting a cb key i get hated on, whatever i hate back its MY reason for wanting a key. my life, my gaming experience.
i dnt like hybrid (CoDeReD) already to begin with bcus he scammed me in TS1 and he quotes my posts ignorantly so i fire back. fire BACK, not 1st. then u come along doin ur thing before u even understand what my motives or reasons are.
so Hunter, be cool my quarrel is not with u.
ingame im as cool as a fan, dnt scam, hate scammers, help noobies, never dis anyone for their lack or gameplay skills, and never cheat. so chill bro. truce.