PDA

View Full Version : Can we talk to other clans during pvp?

Viva2viva2
01-18-2009, 09:41 PM
i didnt like that we couldnt talk to team during pvp but if we could it be great...like shouting in pvp and if u wanna talk to ur clan just go to clan chat Vote what u think and lets see wat MAYN thinks of it if its not already in XD

Satanel2
01-18-2009, 09:47 PM
Are you talking about people in your own clan, or people in the different clans?

If you mean different clans, I'm guessing there's a 99% chance that it won't be allowed, because the point is to kill not to socialize.

On a side note... Kill Death Murder!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Viva2viva2
01-18-2009, 10:02 PM
yea im talking about other faction beacuse in 12 sky 1 we could only talk in yongu and couldnt talk else where

pro9112
01-19-2009, 12:31 AM
nope no talking durring PvP why would ya n e way then they could see what your plans were and that would be no fun

Viva2viva2
01-19-2009, 12:33 AM
well lets say ur in one of those maps u share and u r grinding and they want ur spot or take it without know u were there it be nice to talk to them

tero022
01-19-2009, 12:42 AM
it would be nice to talk to them ,or just ignore them and pwn them anyways and take their spot(which some people do) then they know your name who you are so now they gona cry about it to everyone they know ...so i kinda would like that option but then not really .

01-19-2009, 01:02 AM
LOL tht would be a very bad idea to talk to other clans in pvp MASS Drama..their..considering people get really mad wen they loose.Well most anyways..and say things they shouldn't lol!! :lol:

BLooD2
01-19-2009, 01:09 PM
If I want to talk in PvP its prob something like "Hey man im friendly ahhh dont kill me you noob, fk it then *slice*" but it would be a good feature to acually be able to talk in a major pvp zone like yanggok

Ichi

poila2
01-19-2009, 04:03 PM
after prenty of time pvping in 12 sky1 i will say that being able to talk to enemies would be helpful.

only way to communicate was by bowing to enemies.

If there is a faction chat u can use for plans and a shout out for other factions it would be much more helpful ,fun, and active.

Satanel2
01-19-2009, 05:03 PM
In the other post that asks basically the same question, I said, why not be able to whisper in the market map? Makes trading and talking easier without having people harass each other from their home towns.

Viva2viva2
01-19-2009, 10:42 PM
well if we cant talk to other clans in pvp atlest should be bale to talk to the clan u in a alliance with

tero022
01-19-2009, 11:20 PM
well if we cant talk to other clans in pvp atlest should be bale to talk to the clan u in a alliance with
i heard from Shred that,that option is allowed once the FL's make an alliance you can talk to that clan and even enter their maps :mrgreen:

edisor132
01-20-2009, 08:00 AM
With the faction allied with your own faction u can talk but with the other factions without a alliance u cant

hahaha2
01-20-2009, 10:39 PM
i heard from Shred that,that option is allowed once the FL's make an alliance you can talk to that clan and even enter their maps :mrgreen:

wtf? r u srsly? u can enter to others clan maps like on ur own land? woot if there a quest like in 12sky1 that u have invade others land then it will have no point, no challenge for da quest so im disagree with that btw just look at 12sky1 jin and guan alliance lol they make da w/o talkin in pvp now imagine if they could? woot not good...

sfantul2
01-21-2009, 03:12 PM
This is definitely able to be done but the devs would have to code this type of feature in the chat system. I'm sure that's a HUGE undertaking but it could definitely be done. You could have seperate options like the chat systems in online FPS. You hit one button to talk to your clan/alliance only and hit another button to communicate openly with the opposing clan/alliance. I have to say, though, if you're talking that much in PvP than you deserve the quick and painful death you'll deserve while you're typing. :D

tero022
01-21-2009, 10:38 PM
This is definitely able to be done but the devs would have to code this type of feature in the chat system. I'm sure that's a HUGE undertaking but it could definitely be done. You could have seperate options like the chat systems in online FPS. You hit one button to talk to your clan/alliance only and hit another button to communicate openly with the opposing clan/alliance. I have to say, though, if you're talking that much in PvP than you deserve the quick and painful death you'll deserve while you're typing. :D
lol yeah ppl talk enough trash about other factions in TS1 while pvping ,just think how it would be if they could hear what you said about them ;) it would be a never ending argument and very annoying :|

sfantul2
01-22-2009, 04:34 PM
To me, being able to speak with your enemies would only heighten the PvP aspect of this game and give it a more real feel. Though there are going to be morons who take it a step too far, I think, in general, it'll only add to the game. Not to mention it's always fun to rub it in someone's face that you just pwned them over and over and over again....;)

tomas2312
01-22-2009, 10:25 PM
being able to talk in pvp takes away all the fun in "sign language" and provokes playa' hatin'.

tero022
01-24-2009, 04:15 AM
being able to talk in pvp takes away all the fun in "sign language" and provokes playa' hatin'.
LOL well said ;)

claudiu22
01-24-2009, 04:18 AM
Yup, it would be nice to gloat to the person you just 1-hit and are now sitting on.

tero022
01-26-2009, 02:26 AM
Yup, it would be nice to gloat to the person you just 1-hit and are now sitting on.
:shock: is the sitting part really nessessery :?: