PDA

View Full Version : [GM Event] GV PvP + Monster Spawn + Trivia (1 Feb 2011)

Shell
01-31-2011, 03:46 AM
Greetings Mayn Gamers,

For this week's Weekly GM Event, the mobs in TwelveSky 2 will be invading Ghost Valley! Look out for monster spawns in the map and work together to fight against a common adversary!

General Information

US Time Zone

GV PvP + Monster Spawn + Trivia
Date: Tuesday, 1 February 2010
Time: 02:00 - 03:00 AM GMT
Duration: 1 Hour

EU Time Zone

GV PvP + Monster Spawn + Trivia
Date: Tuesday, 1 February 2010
Time: 08:30 - 09:30 AM GMT
Duration: 1 Hour

Having problems checking what time Weekly GM Event starts? Check this converter table (http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc)!

During the event, monsters will be spawned at GV (Ghost Valley). Players from all clans are to band together to kill the mobs in the map.

LEAVE THEM ALL TO DUST!!

Active Event:

0 EXP Loss, 4x CP, 3x PK EXP, and 3x EXP will be activated at Ghost Valley.

Illidum
02-02-2011, 12:07 AM
Really glad you split the D levels to GV and a1-a33 to Prajna, i actually had alot of fun and i know im speaking for a lot of adept players. Just cant enjoy an event when its just D levels AOE one hitting you, you should split it like that more often, or maybe in the future make a a1-a33 only map o.o Dont forget about us ^^

DaRkMaStEr231
02-02-2011, 02:43 AM
Really glad you split the D levels to GV and a1-a33 to Prajna, i actually had alot of fun and i know im speaking for a lot of adept players. Just cant enjoy an event when its just D levels AOE one hitting you, you should split it like that more often, or maybe in the future make a a1-a33 only map o.o Dont forget about us ^^

there were D lvl's on prajna hunting low lvls and we were telling gm's but they were ignoring us, so it was lame