PDA

View Full Version : Interview with Management # 32

Wrath
12-21-2010, 03:37 AM
Hiho peeps,
Its that time again when we put the GMs in the interrogation chair. We can do all kinds of 3rd degree tortures but since we are in the Christmas spirit for now, lets just ask questions nicely :D Just a side-note, the questions regarding the warlord gear that have been asked in the past, and weren’t answered wont be asked until after the December patch so that the GMs can conduct the tests first and then give us answers. So with that set aside, lets shoot em:

1. Is it ok to make the Dragon Lair cave PvP? Wont that mean that those with full elite sets will take full advantage while regular players will just end up dying and running back to their spots.
2. Why are their six floors in Dragon Lair? Is it level based? Do the mobs spawn at the same rate DSC or Premium Maps? Whats the EXP and Pet EXP rate?
3. Can we get pics of mobs and bosses that will be found in the new D12 caves?
4. Whats the official word on PvP Exp? Will we get a list showing us what you get at your level?
5. The wargod isn’t really that great of a skill and its available at a heavy price of 15k CP. Cant it be attained through any other methods?
6. Why isn’t there an option to take the gear from 141%-150% in the CP exchange? When 120% was the highest we still had it in the list.
7. Why aren’t Fire and Wind elixirs available in the CP exchange list?
8. Will the Christmas content be patched in this maintenance?
9. What are all the ways one can get a Rudolph?
10. Is it true that the reindeer was dropping today in GM event? Even before it was patched?
11. Will the Santa Gibbon spawn after specific amount of mobs or just randomly? Will it work with black named mobs too?
12. The presents in BDP will be of some use or just for show?

Yeah so that’s all for this time. If you got any questions of you own just post em below. You know the drill, no baiting, flaming or rule breaking of any sort.
Enjoy the Xmas theme ingame after the patch.

Merry Christmas,
Wrath.

1. Is it ok to make the Dragon Lair cave PvP? Wont that mean that those with full elite sets will take full advantage while regular players will just end up dying and running back to their spots.

Well there are 6 floors, and since you need a key to enter Demon Web, and then you get a key to Dragon Lair from there, I'm supposing that the time you spend in Dragon Lair is so precious that people would concentrate on killing monsters.

I understand there might be some issues with KSing but I guess we will see how it goes, and make tweaks based on what happens.

2. Why are their six floors in Dragon Lair? Is it level based? Do the mobs spawn at the same rate DSC or Premium Maps? Whats the EXP and Pet EXP rate?

The base EXP and Pet EXP rate is the same as normal maps. All Dragon Lair maps as well as Demon Web are restricted to D12 warriors.

I have no information on how exactly players will move between the 6 floors of Dragon Lair, but it seems that the Dragon Lair maps are mirrored.

As in Floor #1 and #4 looks exactly the same; as do #2 and #5; and #3 and #6 respectively.

Check my screenshots:

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_nPPtn0q8gHk/TRBeqiZbijI/AAAAAAAAAzs/lsYTaqyg56A/dec%20patch%20notes.png

Yup. We will create a guide to Dragon Lair as well as how to acquire the latest Warlord Gear, once we test the system.

In the meantime, here's a little something to whet your appetites:

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_nPPtn0q8gHk/TRBequ605OI/AAAAAAAAAzo/9oR8ca7BA_s/dec%20patch%20boss%20mobs.png

4. Whats the official word on PvP Exp? Will we get a list showing us what you get at your level?

There will be a 500x PK EXP boost. Players equipped with Heroic Talisman will thus enjoy 1000x PK EXP, over the current PK EXP rate.

We will create a PK EXP guide as well once we manage to test the system.

5. The wargod isn’t really that great of a skill and its available at a heavy price of 15k CP. Cant it be attained through any other methods?

Currently it is only available through CP Exchange. It is possible that the skill will be buffed in the future, and made available through monster drop.

However, introducing the skill into the game in this manner is not in our short term (3 month +) content schedule, so it might be some time before that happens.

6. Why isn’t there an option to take the gear from 141%-150% in the CP exchange? When 120% was the highest we still had it in the list.

No one has reached 150% yet. Once we have a number of 150% gear in the game, we will definitely introduce 150% to the CP Exchange list.

Fire and Wind Elixirs are found primarily through the Lottery Bags. In the future when the supply of Fire and Wind Elixirs is somewhat plentiful, we will put these two up on the CP Exchange at cheap rates.

Yep. Phoenix Pills + Reindeers for everyone! This is no joke, if you get 1 reindeer a day with 3+ hours of grinding I'd consider you unlucky!

The current patch plan is to cater for Reindeers to drop from PvP, PvM and Christmas Presents (dropped from Santa Gibbons which spawn after you kill a certain number of monsters).

In addition, Reindeer drops will appear during our Christmas Week GM Events, as well as some of the events we host immediately after Christmas.

10. Is it true that the reindeer was dropping today in GM event? Even before it was patched?

Rudolph was patched in during Christmas 2009 and was never removed. It is actually impossible to remove something that we have implemented into the game without deleting the reindeers from the players who have them. There is quite a number of warriors with reindeer from last year, and I believe that the tagline for this year is:

"This Christmas, Every TwelveSky2 Warrior Will Have A Mount!"

11. Will the Santa Gibbon spawn after specific amount of mobs or just randomly? Will it work with black named mobs too?

After a specific number of monsters. This number was set to 1000 but is subject to change before the actual patch.

It currently works with black named monsters, but this again is also subject to change before the patch.

They are just there for cosmetic effect. The Real Christmas Presents you can pick up and open will drop from monsters and during our GM Events this week!

13. lucky gears are still bugged, any news (i ques no but stil.....)

The amount of luck granted by Deity level lucky gear is consistent with the international (US / PH / etc) versions of TS2 with the current content updates.

It is possible that in the future we will receive enhanced luck gear, as newer content is made available.

As such, we do not consider the Deity luck gear we have right now as "bugged".

14. When wing costume available to purchase?

The costume packages are ready and we hope to release them before or during Christmas.

15. Why are you so awesome? o.o

All level 10 pokemon are awesome :)

16. Can you GM remove the secret answer from "Delete Character" ?

If you get hacked, all of your account details can be easily retrieved by the hacker from your "MyInfo" page. If we do not verify your identity then you might login one day to find all main character deleted.

Then what?

17. Why the tournament prize doesn't change?

We had 1v1 this week, but next week's 2v2 will have:

1st: 1x Kirin Scale
2nd: 1x Reinforce Talisman (SP)
3rd: 1x Upgrade Talisman (SP)

18. Can we get empy cape drop by PVP? since empy cape doesnt happen go in cp exchange list.

No.

Beecee
12-21-2010, 06:37 AM

daffyrick111
12-21-2010, 06:49 AM

AngeiEyes
12-21-2010, 06:58 AM

Osmosis
12-21-2010, 08:11 AM
18. Can we get empy cape drop by PVP? since empy cape doesnt happen go in cp exchange list.

Tenmagnet
12-21-2010, 08:17 AM

Well there are 6 floors, and since you need a key to enter Demon Web, and then you get a key to Dragon Lair from there, I'm supposing that the time you spend in Dragon Lair is so precious that people would concentrate on killing monsters.

I understand there might be some issues with KSing but I guess we will see how it goes, and make tweaks based on what happens.

The base EXP and Pet EXP rate is the same as normal maps. All Dragon Lair maps as well as Demon Web are restricted to D12 warriors.

I have no information on how exactly players will move between the 6 floors of Dragon Lair, but it seems that the Dragon Lair maps are mirrored.

As in Floor #1 and #4 looks exactly the same; as do #2 and #5; and #3 and #6 respectively.

Check my screenshots:

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_nPPtn0q8gHk/TRBeqiZbijI/AAAAAAAAAzs/lsYTaqyg56A/dec%20patch%20notes.png

Yup. We will create a guide to Dragon Lair as well as how to acquire the latest Warlord Gear, once we test the system.

In the meantime, here's a little something to whet your appetites:

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_nPPtn0q8gHk/TRBequ605OI/AAAAAAAAAzo/9oR8ca7BA_s/dec%20patch%20boss%20mobs.png

There will be a 500x PK EXP boost. Players equipped with Heroic Talisman will thus enjoy 1000x PK EXP, over the current PK EXP rate.

We will create a PK EXP guide as well once we manage to test the system.

Currently it is only available through CP Exchange. It is possible that the skill will be buffed in the future, and made available through monster drop.

However, introducing the skill into the game in this manner is not in our short term (3 month +) content schedule, so it might be some time before that happens.

No one has reached 150% yet. Once we have a number of 150% gear in the game, we will definitely introduce 150% to the CP Exchange list.

Fire and Wind Elixirs are found primarily through the Lottery Bags. In the future when the supply of Fire and Wind Elixirs is somewhat plentiful, we will put these two up on the CP Exchange at cheap rates.

Yep. Phoenix Pills + Reindeers for everyone! This is no joke, if you get 1 reindeer a day with 3+ hours of grinding I'd consider you unlucky!

The current patch plan is to cater for Reindeers to drop from PvP, PvM and Christmas Presents (dropped from Santa Gibbons which spawn after you kill a certain number of monsters).

In addition, Reindeer drops will appear during our Christmas Week GM Events, as well as some of the events we host immediately after Christmas.

Rudolph was patched in during Christmas 2009 and was never removed. It is actually impossible to remove something that we have implemented into the game without deleting the reindeers from the players who have them. There is quite a number of warriors with reindeer from last year, and I believe that the tagline for this year is:

"This Christmas, Every TwelveSky2 Warrior Will Have A Mount!"

After a specific number of monsters. This number was set to 1000 but is subject to change before the actual patch.

It currently works with black named monsters, but this again is also subject to change before the patch.

They are just there for cosmetic effect. The Real Christmas Presents you can pick up and open will drop from monsters and during our GM Events this week!

The amount of luck granted by Deity level lucky gear is consistent with the international (US / PH / etc) versions of TS2 with the current content updates.

It is possible that in the future we will receive enhanced luck gear, as newer content is made available.

As such, we do not consider the Deity luck gear we have right now as "bugged".

The costume packages are ready and we hope to release them before or during Christmas.

All level 10 pokemon are awesome :)

If you get hacked, all of your account details can be easily retrieved by the hacker from your "MyInfo" page. If we do not verify your identity then you might login one day to find all main character deleted.

Then what?

We had 1v1 this week, but next week's 2v2 will have:

1st: 1x Kirin Scale
2nd: 1x Reinforce Talisman (SP)
3rd: 1x Upgrade Talisman (SP)

No.

PrettyBoi1
12-21-2010, 08:39 AM
hmm, nice, i gues.

Crucify
12-21-2010, 08:45 AM
1000x PK Exp Rate o.O

Beecee
12-21-2010, 08:49 AM
nice answers pokemon

Tenmagnet
12-21-2010, 09:09 AM
Yw pikachu

Wrath
12-21-2010, 09:21 AM
Yup...thats the head GM for ya...level 10 pokeymon FTW >.>

Beecee
12-21-2010, 09:58 AM
Yw pikachui'm lvl 50 acticuno

Yup...thats the head GM for ya...level 10 pokeymon FTW >.>
he's nub

Osmosis
12-21-2010, 05:11 PM
To Ten,
i dont got hack..
jst because when i start this game, i think it dont need to keep the secret answer.
If i got hack everything from me it gone and wont have my stuff.
Or just because u dont want to help me. :( its fine. And i can tell u.
if i got hack why would i like to buy moken? and there is my real email?
explain then?